Make Myself A Legacy (Another...

By LeonAidSalvacion

They were 9 and it felt right the way it was. "I'm not perfect and I know you all know this. But you make me... More

Disclaimer
Leon (Stray Kids) Profile and Facts (Updated!)
More Facts About Leon
Relationship with Members (Hyung Line)
Relationship with Members (Maknae Line)
Before the Survival Show
Requests
Other IDOL Closest Friends
First Impressions
Quotes
Members Finding Of His School Life
Leon Solo Producing
First Meeting with 3Racha
3:3:3:1 Unit Mission
One Kid Room
Receiving an award without the members
Fights
Out with Older IDOL Friends
Heartbroken Over a Secret Relationship
Spotify
Leon Studying
Solo Vlive
New Series: Century Soulmate
Birthday?
Changbin's birthday
Instagram
OSTs of Century Soulmate
Iconic Fan Sign Moments
Dying His Hair
Hate
Hate Part 2
"Protective" Leon Moments
Snippet of "Repentance?"
Repentance
Scandal
Is It Possible?
Just For A Night
#LeonAppreciation
"I love you" to each member
Thank You
I Wish You The Best
Stays, please stay (sad)
I Wish You The Best MV
The Story Behind I Wish You The Best
Let Us Take Care Of You (Sick)
It's Just Hard
[MM] Stay in my Reach (Felix x Leon)
[MM] Each Other's Prince and Angel (Lee Know x Leon)
[MM] It's Okay for You to Call Me That (I.N x Leon)
[MM] Cuddles (Han x Leon)
International Hyung
[MM] Dark Moments We Share (Seungmin x Leon)
Youth: Lost
Youth: Lost (Cast and Credits)
[MM] Reflection (Hyunjin x Leon)
[MM] Don't Punish Yourself (Bang Chan x Leon)
[MM] Don't Have To Control Yourself (Changbin x Leon)
Love, Care, and All Not Out of Duty (With NCT)
Tear One Another So Easily (Big Fight Part 1)
Youth: Lost (OSTs)
Torn and Looking for the Pieces (Big Fight Part 2)
[Song Dimensions] Hug - Seventeen Vocal Unit
Cute Concept?
Valentine's Special: Our Universe (OT8 x Leon)
Unspeakable
Forceful Lips (Sasaeng Moment)
[Song Dimensions] Sorry - The Rose
I Sacrifice Because The Love I Have Suffices (Two Selfless Leon Moments)
We Love Despite Being Broken (Big Fight Part 3)
Perfect Candidate (Leon X BTS)
Might As Well Carve Out My Heart (Sasaeng Ex)
My Heart Has Been Tested Over Time (Dating History)
Incorrect Quotes 1
Under This Spotlight
[MM] Airplanes, Dreams, and Boyfriends (Lee Know x Leon)
Look Back At The Crossroads (With Non-Idol Friends)
[Kingdom: Legendary War] No Time For Warm-Ups
Admit A Few Jealous Moments
Salvacion Residence
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Give In To The Darker Side of Us
[What If] SKZOO
[Kingdom: Legendary War] He's The Child They Sacrificed Everything For
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Fun and Games Under the Code Name of Competition
Lee Know, Leon "FanFiction Boy (나의 꿈의 남자)" [Stray Kids: SKZ-Player]
[Kingdom: Legendary War] Revive The Love Where Our Skill Takes Core
[What If] If I Said No
[Kingdom: Legendary War] All Us, No Parts In The Dark
Quick Dialogues
You're Having Too Much Fun
[Kingdom: Legendary War] To Be The Heirs of Their Thrones
ENHYPEN Added Member Announcement
[MM] I'll Stay Over When You Want Me To (Han x Leon)
Christmas Dream
First Time Back (At SM Entertainment)
Updated Salvacion Residence
Son-in-Law
COVID Recovery (And Hell For Leon's Apartment)
Embodying ODDINARY
The Closet Of A Maniac
Concerts Made Home Far Away
Another Soul Watches Over Him
Instagram Update | Miss You, Guardian Angel
Maxident Trailer
Guiltily Favored
Pay Attention To Me
SKZ - Replay: Dinner (Leon ft. BTS Jimin)
Overcast
overcast is one of his greatest acts of generosity
Next In Fashion: Idol's Armor 1
Perishable Product
He's A Sin Clothed In Denim

Hospital Visit

3.7K 68 4
By LeonAidSalvacion

"Hello is this Ahn Hyun Ki?"

"Yes, it is. Who's calling?"

"Sir I am here to inform you that Lee Ryiana has you as her emergency contact and she's currently in the hospital."

The next moments were unclear. He wasn't even sure if he drove himself to the hospital, but he sure arrived. There was a man with a doctor's coat, waiting for him. The doctor led him in a more secluded area, wherein the public wouldn't see. As the doctor knew the privacy idols would prefer especially in these moments. He surely knew more than Leon did. The idol wasn't fully comprehending what was happening. All he remembered was a phone call. It led him here and it was because of Ryiana.

"She's not going to make it out tonight Mr. Ahn. I'm sorry." He didn't know what to feel. Her final day. His final words to her. Her final smile. His final smile for a while maybe. "Nothing?" the doctor understood. He had to break hearts every day but it hasn't made anything fine. Because death was normal, but timed life should not be. "You can enter. She only wished for you too." There were backstories in the patient's final wishes, and not knowing what it was, was easier for doctors.

Leon begged his body to enter her room, and she sat up. Just as beautiful as she was when he first met her. It was like their first meeting all over again. They promised no goodbyes in the room but they both had to break it. "Ryi," the girl smiled. She knew it might be her last but if it was for him, then it would be the greatest last smile. "Ki, lie with me for old time's sake." She was weak and it was taking every ounce of her energy but she wanted to pass away in her own terms. In her own definition of peace. And Leon had always known that. So he complied. He didn't help her and just waited until he had space beside her.

"Tell me of how's tour been?" He told her of all the dreams he had accomplished. And the dreams he helped others accomplish. His members. Their fans. That he had made a difference he always dreamed of making. And it made Ryi happy. It made her ready, her time as his Earth's angel has gone to pass. Now it is time for her to be his guardian angel. "You are ready, my prince. You are not so little anymore." He had shed some tears but he made a smile appear on his face. "Are you sure? What if I feel like I am still tripping." The girl shook her head and moved closer to him.

"Sing for my prince. Let me hear the gates open for me." So he sang, and he held her. He could feel her life force saying goodbye and it was breaking him. "I love you, my angel." He swore that he had heard a reply back.

"I love you, my prince."

He held her for a few minutes. He almost stayed there for days but his members called. All asking him where he was. "I had to let her go. She chose me to be the one too." Chan immediately understood and asked the questions and interpreted the younger boy's reply.

An hour had passed, her body was now where it could be prepared. But the living body that was close to her was not prepared. The boy was breaking quietly and it was the perfect time for his family to come. "Hyung?" Jisung was the first to see Leon. The boy was obviously tired but he smiled toward the younger and held his arms out for a hug. The boys had not known what happened yet. But they all knew it was something painful. So they became a life force for Leon. Weirdly so it seemed to like hers was lingering around too. 

Thank you for 1.2k reads! It means much to me :)) Please suggest and comment so that I also know what you guys like. - Aid

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 11.6K 74
you can't sleep at night. you can't sleep regularly when something is always on your mind. and its worse because you live in a zombie apocalypse whic...
11.4K 656 86
COMPLETED! 𝖠𝗇 𝖨𝖽𝗈𝗅'𝗌 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒! ❝ If our fans knew about our true lives and what we've done behind the cameras...do you...
974K 27.1K 56
hyunjin x fem reader Y/N thought that everything she seen on TV was real; that the way the idols act on screen and off screen was the same. But when...
2K 23 17
just some one shots that I wrote on a different account that I wanted to post on a new one :) I write as I think so updates will always be irregular...