WURAOLA

By TheOfficialAduke

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 π—™π—œπ—©π—˜ 𝗢𝗻 π˜π—΅π—² π—€π—¨π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—¦π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π˜€ Nineteen year olds should be living their lives like it... More

Introduction
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY [18+]
EIGHTY ONE

FOUR

14.8K 797 140
By TheOfficialAduke

I didn't know how to feel.

To cry or to scream? But I knew how confused I felt.

I remembered how my mother screamed for them not to take me.

They did anyways and I was in another country. I know it didn't snow in Nigeria. I watched enough documentaries and movies to know that I was in one of those countries filled with white people. As if the handsome stranger wasn't enough proof that I was kidnapped.

One thing I did know was that it didn't feel as scary as I thought it would. I had never had any reason to want to leave the four walls of my house because like my mother said, the world was a scary place.

Men were evil. Women were evil. Evil had no gender. It didn't pick a side.

I walked into the kitchen that was almost the side of my house and found food covered in a tray. I pursed my lips and opened it. I frowned at the unfamiliar food in it and pushed it away. I wasn't eating that.

"Is there something wrong, bambino?" I froze at the sound of his voice and was quick to look down at my uncovered feet. He scared me but at the same time, he didn't.

His hair was black and looked like he had run his fingers through it one too many times. His eyes were dark brown but the white area around it looked red. He was wearing a charcoal suit that matched the color of his hair with a white shirt underneath it.

"I don't eat things like this" I mumbled shyly, probably because I had never had any reason to talk to anyone else. There was no balance in my life anymore and I wasn't sure if I liked that.

I just wanted hot chocolate and a sandwich.

He didn't reply and I looked up at him. His jaws were clenched and I could tell I had offended him.

What did I do? He was the one who brought me here.

"Sit down and fucking eat the fucking food." He snapped and I shook my head. I had a very sensitive stomach. I wasn't going to eat something I didn't like.

The last time my mother had forced me to try out some food she bought at a restaurant, I was on the toilet seat for hours and puking at the same time. Never again.

"I can't eat it" I didn't understand why he was forcing me to eat whatever that was.

I didn't like it and I wasn't going to eat it. His eyes blazed and I took steps away from him. He smelled like Tolu after he had too much to drink. Except the piss part. He smelled nice.
You know that feeling when you have a new dress and you just bury your nose in it. Yeah, like that.

"Sit down" his voice took on a deadly turn and I frowned, looking away from him.

I sat down and he walked towards me, causing me to inch away from him slowly while the stool creaked.

"Come here, Wuraola before I lose my fucking temper" he growled and tears welled in my eyes.

My vision blurred from my tears and I felt a tear drop on my wrist before another one dropped in my palm. I sniffled and he held the food up to my mouth with a fork.

My lips parted as I bit into it. I chewed the tasteless thing for as long as I could while he watched me.

I hated it here.

I finished the food and I could already feel my stomach churning, ready to spill it out. He held my chin up with his calloused fingers and I couldn't lie. He was handsome.

"Good girl. Go upstairs. Vince will bring your clothes to you." I nodded but he didn't let my chin go. I let my eyes trail from his neck down to his exposed arms. He was covered in tattoos. His face, his neck, his knuckles.

"You like what you see, angel?" his voice was raspy and I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment. He chuckled and let my chin go. His hand trailed along my chin and I shivered in delight. I had never felt anything like it before. The tingles flashed straight to my core and I gulped.

"What's wrong?" his brows furrowed and I looked down. I didn't feel comfortable telling him that. He would probably yell at me.

"Nothing" he hummed, not pushing it any further. He pulled back and shoved his hands into his pocket.

"Up you go, baby" he nudged his chin in the direction of the stairs and I eagerly walked away from him. I was more comfortable in my own space. I was confused. I was not so scared. I felt slightly liberated but I missed the familiar comfort of my room.

I stepped into the room and walked to the window. I couldn't help but smile at the beautiful view. There was a big pool, like the ones I saw in movies and just lush greenery many feet away from the pool. I touched the window and exhaled.

I sat down on the bed and swung my legs back and forth, Bored out of my mind. I laid on the bed and kicked my legs into the air.

"Ms. Wura?" I jumped in surprise and my eyes went wide while my heart skipped many times. I looked towards the door and I frowned at the male standing there.

"You" I trailed off, trying to remember when I had seen him. He was a tall man, built like a giant and there was a barcode tattoo peeking out from his neck, just above his collar.

"What's your name?" I asked, sitting up while kicking my feet. He gave me a small smile and walked towards me.

"Vince. I'm truly sorry" he said softly and I remembered who he was. He was the one who had injected me with something. His brown eyes were soft and I hummed, nodding.

"Would you like me to get you anything?" He asked and I shook my head. His soft eyes contradicted his humongous frame and he sighed.

"A saw quite a number of books in your room and I can get you some" my ears perked up and I looked at him with a smile.

"You read too?" I asked and he chuckled, nodding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2.3K 18
Dalton Smith a 18 year old High school graduate is faced with a dilemma. After his mother passed away in a car accident, he is provided with 2 choice...
4.3M 115K 78
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
1M 31.4K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
215K 7.4K 43
Kaela is a hard working girl she has strived and worked hard her entire life because only thing she can count on is her brain because she is in full...