I Loved You First (Dabi X OC...

Door Laraisahufflepuff

Kimiko and Touya were childhood sweethearts. When he ran away she was left heartbroken. This is the story of... Meer

I Loved You First - Back Story
Chapter 1 - My Parrot is a Vine Star
Chapter 2 - Bird Boy
Chapter 3 - Feathered Punk Steals Yo Girl
Chapter 4 - Peppermint Baby Boi
Chapter 6 - The Four Armed Weirdo
Chapter 7 - From Chicken Little to Papa Bird
Chapter 8 - My baby boy is growing up
Chapter 9 - Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey
Chapter 10- Date with a Flirty BirdBoi
Chapter 11 - Dear Babydoll
Chapter 12 - Don't go BREAK-IN my heart
Chapter 13 - The Return of Broccoli Boi
Chapter 14 - Coffee with the Bird Brain
Chapter 15 - Need for Speed
Chapter 16 - Halloween Now & Then
Chapter 17 -Why Can't We Be Friends
Chapter 18 - A Familiar Face
Chapter 19 Sister from Another (Hothead) Mr.
Chapter 20 - Books from a Birdbrain
Chapter 21 - Heart Eyes Hawks
Chapter 22 - A Blue Haired Stranger
Chapter 23 - Tamaki's Broken Heart
Chapter 24 - The things I heard in the training room
Chapter 25 - The secret life of Keigo Takami
Chapter 26 - Birds of a feather
Chapter 27 - Sports Festivals Suck
Chapter 28 - Oh Brother
Chapter 29 - Hey Babydoll
Chapter 30 - Time to Come Clean
Chapter 31 - What The Hell Just Happened?
Chapter 32 - No Winged Babies Please
Chapter 33 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 34 - The Day That Hosu Burned
Chapter 35 - Angry Flame Brain
Chapter 36 - How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 37 - Something to focus on
Chapter 38 - Joining the League
Chapter 39 - Who said summer camp would be relaxing?
Chapter 40 - The night it all went wrong
Chapter 41 - Family Reunion
Chapter 42 - I don't like your new gang
Chapter 43 - Pizza at 2am isn't a good idea
Chapter 44 - A league of their own
Chapter 45 - The Day I Died
Chapter 46 - Waking up alone
Chapter 47 - The Shigaraki Support Group
Chapter 48 - Not Everything Has Changed
Chapter 49 - This is why we don't commit robbery
Chapter 50 - Sorry to crash your party
Chapter 51 - Welcome Home
Chapter 52 - Coming Clean
Chapter 53 - What the heart wants
Chapter 54 - Our new home looks like and Amazon warehouse
Chapter 55 - Necklaces are gender neutral
Chapter 56 - Songbird
Chapter 57 - A tissue a tissue, we all fall down
Chapter 58 - Half-hot half-cold party
Chapter 59 - Wanna join my gang?
Chapter 60 - Our new son
Chapter 61 - Eavesdropping isn't always bad
Chapter 62 - An unconditional kind of love
Chapter 63 - Take your shoes off in this household
Chapter 64 - It's rude to show up uninvited
Chapter 65 - Mistakes were made
Chapter 66 - Tales of the big silly red bird
Chapter 67 - Prison break fail
Chapter 68 - A bond with the devil
Chapter 69 - Rate your stay on trip advisor
Chapter 70 - What a reunion
Chapter 71 - Fast and Furious mom
Chapter 72 - The amazing Tamaki
Chapter 73 - A new possible life
Dabi's Ending
Hawks Ending

Chapter 5 - Broccoli's Broken Finger

1.4K 56 4
Door Laraisahufflepuff

Author note-
Anything in italics is texting. Thanks in advance for reading! 💛

Kimi's POV

Well it is official. The universe hates me.

Although I managed to get up in time, a villain decided that he would destroy the train tracks in the process of escaping a hero. Hence I am running late for the second day in a row. I glanced at my phone once I exited the station. 8:47. I seriously had 13 minutes to get to work and that was not going to happen. I signed getting ready to pick up the pace when a deep voice spoke from right behind me.
"So, you add me to your phone yet?"

I squeeked loudly and spun around quickly, my heavy shoulder bag whacking the stranger around the arm.

"Oh, is this how you greet all the guys?" grinned Hawks rubbing his arm lightly. Damn he looked good in his hero outfit. Now that it was bright I was finally able to take it properly. The skin tight black top, and fur lined tan jacket worked surprisingly well. But I seriously don't have time to drool over him right now.

"Just the ones who start a conversation by breathing down my neck" I defended, reajusting my bag strap.

"So ... have you?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets and looking almost shy.

"Have I what?" I tilted my head still hyper aware of the fact that I am going to be late.

"Have you added my number to your phone?" He laughed

"Oh, no actually, not yet anyway. Look I'm sorry but my train was delayed and I'm going to be seriously late if I don't run right now, but it was nice seeing you again!" I say starting to turn away.

"Hold up chickadee, why didn't you say?" He smiled turning around and bending down for me to get on his back again.

"Is this how you act with all the girls?" I laughed mimicing his words whilst climbing onto his back. I'm not going to complain if it gets me to work on time. He looked over his shoulders at me whilst holding onto my thighs making sure I was securely positioned on his back.

"Only the cute ones baby bird" he winked. "Besides it's kind of my fault. I was the one chasing the villain and messing up the tracks."

"Well then I thank you for your civic duty and your taxi service." I smiled as we took off into the sky.

"As much as it seems like I stalk you, you know given how we met, but I don't actually know where you work." Hawks spoke as I buried my head in his neck, feeling his furry coat tickle my nose.

"Oh yeah, haha. I work at UA." I said slightly awkwardly.

"Give me five minutes cutie" he said speeding up slightly.

"So you a teacher at UA? I thought they only hired pros and I haven't heard about you on the hero scene. Trust me I would have remembered if I did." I could literally hear him smirking.

"Oh, you haven't heard of me and my many heroic feats?" I asked sounding offended. However, after he started stuttering I decided to let him out of his misery.

"Just kidding! I'm not a hero. At least not a real one. I work in the infirmary with Recovery Girl. I've got a healing quirks and have a license to use it in public but I'm more of a school nurse than a hero" I laughed watching him relax slightly knowing he didn't offend me.

"Well in that case I wouldn't mind playing doctors and nurses with ya cutie" he smirked and I felt myself stiffen.

"You do realise I would be hitting you upside the head if we weren't currently airborne right?" I question in a monotone voice.

"Hahaha don't worry sweetheart, at this stage I'm used to you beating me with your bag." He grinned and I couldn't help but smile at that.

In no time at all we had arrived at UA with 3 minutes to spare, though the last few students in a rush did stop to watch the nurse flying to work on the back of a birdman.

"And here we are my lady" Hawks said as he landed loosening his hold on my legs and squatting slightly to let me down.

"Thank you so much Hawks, I really appreciate this!" I gushed smoothing down my hair which had become ruffled by the wind.

"Yeah well I can think of a few ways you can repay me" he winked as a tik appeared on my temple.

"I meant you can text me and we can go for dinner cutie, I'm a gentleman" he laughed straightening his jacket.

A small smile appeared on my face. "Okay, that sounds nice."

However, seeing the now deserted school yard and that I had 60 seconds to run to the second floor I began to panic.

"Ahh I seriously got to go! But I'll text you later bird boy!" I shout as I began running towards the door.

"Haha look forward to it nurse girl" he smirked watching me sprint through the entrance.

Yup the day is off to a great start (-_-)

☆☆☆Time skip brought to you by Recovery Girl lecturing you on the importance of punctuality☆☆☆

The day was dragging in. I re-stocked the supply cupboard, made the beds, helped a second year with a migraine and spoke to Amajiki between classes. However, there wasn't anything too dramatic happening and so Recovery Girl left me to hold down the fort whilst she left to grab an early lunch.

In my boredom I decided to finally add Hawks to my phone, though I don't know how he will feel about the name 'Chicken Little 🐥'.

Kimi - Hey bird boy, thanks for the help this morning! 😅

A light knock echoed from the door as it slowly crept open revealing a small green haired first year.
Finally something interesting!

"Hi there!" I said hopping off the desk I had been perched upon and slipping my phone back into my pocket.

"Umm h-hello, is Recovery Girl here? I-I was told to see her because of my fing- oww" the boy stuttered out avoiding eye contact and scratching behind his head nervously, hurting his finger in the process.

"Sorry kiddo, she's out at the minute but I can have a look at it, just take a seat" I smiled indicating to the medical bed that lay a few feet to the right. He nodded quickly before shuffling over to the bed, again not making eye contact with me.

"Okay, let's have a look" I said slowly taking his hand by the wrist and bringing it to my face. It was badly bruised and inflamed, with the bone at the knuckle poking out at an irregular angle.
I looked up at the boy to see a scarlett blush had exploded across his face and he looked like he was about to faint. Was he feverish? I released his hand and used it to push back his green curly locks before placing the back of my hand against his forehead. He did seem a bit warm but it may just be nerves, guess he doesn't like medical stuff?

I retracted my hand and leaned back to give him some space.
"Don't worry buddy it's just a broken finger, I'll have you patched up in no time." I grinned trying to make him feel at ease.

"Oh-okay" he stuttered.

"This may feel a little warm" I say as he appears puzzled at me not getting any supplies and simply cupping his finger between my hands.

"What are you-" he began to ask before falling silent and starring in awe as my hands started emitting a purple light. I remove my hands and look at his now healed finger to make sure it is fully functioning.

"There you go, how does that feel? Any pain or sensitivity?" I asked watching him wiggle his fingers, mouth still hung open in shock.

"No. It-it feels fine. How did you do that?" He asked pulling out a notebook and pen before gazing up at me with the most determined look I had ever seen.

"Umm..." I start looking with uncertainty at the notebook.

"Sorry! I just like to keep a record of quirks and healing quirks are so rare that it would be really good to capture it. It's also a lot different than Recovery Girls quirk because I don't feel sleepy, meaning I haven't used up any of my own stamina, which would make it extremely useful in an emergency situation and ..." he began to mumble to himself and a part of me was concerned he may have a concussion. But I think he's just a bit of a quirk nerd, which is kind of adorable.

"Don't worry about it kiddo! I'm more than happy to talk you through my quirk" I laughed ruffling his hair lightly. It really does make him look like a talking stick of Broccoli. He continued to blush but smiled brightly and positioned his pen over a fresh page.

"First off, umm what is your hero name and quirk?" He asked finally making eye contact, though hiding half of his face behind this book.

"I'm Kimiko Kita and although I have a license to use my quirk in public, I'm not a hero, more of an assistant for Recovery Girl. My quirk is called Healing Protector" I said putting on a professional manner before crossing my legs in my seat and smiling lightly, thinking that this is the second time today I've had to explain my non-hero role at UA.

"I can basically use my own energy to heal others, it let's off a sort of purple light and heats up a bit, like you just seen" I smiled watching him frantically jot down everything I was saying.

"What about limitations?" He asked looking up slightly.

"Well because it is my own energy I tend to get really tired when healing bigger injuries. I also can only heal fresh wounds not scar tissue or anything like that." Again he wrote everything down quickly mumbling as he went.

"I can also make force fields" I state nonchalantly, watching him stop writing and look up at me, his eyes the size of saucers."

"Can- can you show me please?" He asked shyly.

I managed to make a tiny purple force field in my left hand. It wasn't much but in all honesty I could never really control this part of my quirk well.

"I'm not very well versed in this aspect of my quirk so I can't make anything flashy, and I can't hold them for very long" I said just as the field disappeared.

"That's amazing! Thank you so much Miss Kita" he said bowing.

"No problem! Though you can drop the whole 'Miss Kita' thing. Miss Kita's my mom, you can just call me Kimi!" I smiled as we both made our way towards the door.

"Thank you Kimi" he said bowing once again as he left.

"One more thing kiddo!" I called out causing him to halt and glance back at me.

"What's your name?" I asked genuinely interested.

"Izuku Midoriya" he called back blushing lightly.

"See you around Midoriya" I smiled closing the door.
8I have a strange feeling I'll be seeing a lot of that kid.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

105K 4K 55
This is the second book of ATLA. So if you haven't read the first one, please do so... or you're going to get confused. Description: After succeedin...
5.9K 157 8
It's Peter's 21st birthday. You know what that means.... None of the pictures I own and none of the characters I own.
24.6K 601 31
You come back to Gotham. But are you making the biggest mistake of your life ? Sequel of : Are you my light ?
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...