π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ 𝑂𝑓 𝐴 π‘†π‘‘π‘Ž...

By cvsmix_plvto

You decided to go on a 50 day journey with your best friend in order to save his mother from a curse placed o... More

β˜…πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš  π™°πšπš•πšŠπš—πšπš’πšœβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
oop
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πš›πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 :(
Stardust Crusaders Incorrect Quotes
Stardust Crusaders Incorrect Quotes (Pt. 2)
Stardust Crusaders Incorrect Quotes (Pt. 3)
100K Special ;) +special chapter
Important Notice

β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…

5.6K 207 259
By cvsmix_plvto

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭.

3275 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)

"Its so damn hot!" Polnareff complained. "Why the hell are we even out here?" You all were standing around the car, in the middle of the desert. Avdol and Mr. Joestar had said you were meeting with the Speedwagon Foundation, but really didn't give much more information than that. "Why in the world are you wearing that anyways, Y/n? Aren't you burning up?"

You adjusted the purple uniform you were wearing. "Not really. My other clothes were dirty, and this is the only thing I could find." You replied. You were thankful that only two of the five men knew what your uniform looked when it was worn correctly. The collar was popped over your neck, covering the dark markings that had been left behind. Your back hurt as well.

But not from what you think.

Pervert.

Last night, after you and Kakyoin had ran across the hall, you totally forgot that you had their extra key, and you had left it behind in your room. Jotaro took it and got in, and went straight after you. You had let him kiss you, but when his hand traveled dangerously low you got up and locked yourself in the bathroom. You ended up falling asleep in the tub after both boys couldn't get you out. It was fine in the moment, but you regretted it now.

Speaking of the two, they had been giving you sly grins and side glances this whole time. You considered being an asshole to them, but the thought of payback made you think twice. After all, the things that went down between Jotaro and Kakyoin had only been a contest to see who could make the darker mark. The fact that those two always had something to compete about made you want to lock yourself in a metal box without a key.

The sudden exclamation from Polnareff had you tilting your head to the sky to look at the helicopter that was passing over your head. Kakyoin said a smart aleck remark that had a chuckle coming from you and Mr. Joestar.

"I wonder who it is," Polnareff said, putting his hand on the top of your head. "They're getting pretty close, huh...maybe they're going to land soon. What a bunch of idiots for coming to the middle of the desert."

"You do realize that this is what we've been waiting here for, don't You?" Avdol said as he looked at Polnareff strangely. "And wouldn't we be considered idiots as well for also being in the desert?" Polnareff let out a small 'oh' before turning his head away. You snickered below him, making him hit you over the head.

"Ow!" You exclaimed, raising your arms on your head. "That hurt asshole!" The fight between you two started there as you jumped up, making Polnareff fall off the roof of the car. You jumped after him as he let out a girly scream.

"That's the Speedwagon foundation," Mr. Joestar said, completely ignoring the Frenhman's pleas of help. Raising his hand to block out the sun he watched as the helicopter began to land.

"Those are the same guys that's taking care of Mom right?" Jotaro asked to which his grandfather nodded. Everyone turned their heads to shield their eyes from the sand being kicked up from the helicopter's blades.

"Oh hell no. Don't tell me we're riding in that," Jotaro said, eyes widened slightly and and exasperated look on his face.

"Fuck that!" You yelled, successfully locking Polnareff in a headlock. "After all the crashes we've been in?"

"He didn't ask you Y/n!" Mr. Joestar said, making you stick your tongue out at him. He returned it just as sassily. "But we won't be. The pilots aren't stand users, so us being with them would just be putting them in danger."

"Then why is it here?" Kakyoin said, plucking you by the waist as Avdol grabbed Polnareff before you could choke him out.

"They've brought us a helper," Mr. Joestar said, making you, Polnareff, Kakyoin and Jotaro gasp in surprise.

"A helper?" Polnareff repeated. He then pointed to you. "Isn't that enough?"

"That?!" You snapped. "Oh I know you did not just refer to me as a thing! I-"

"While Y/n is very helpful," Mr. Joestar sighed. "We need all the help we can get to defeat Dio. But I should warn you all. This helper has a few....personality issues."

"Mr. Joestar!" Avdol exclaimed. "It's impossible for him to go on this trip! There's no way for him to be helpful!" By the way he was acting, you assumed that Avdol knew whoever this person was.

"Hold on a second. If this person is going to help, then they must be a stand user right?" You asked, straightening your skirt. Avdol nodded beside you.

"He's the stand user that suggests the Fool Card." Mr. Joestar explained.

"The Fool?" Polnareff scoffed. "That guys sounds like an idiot! Do we even need his help?"

"Be nice Polnareff. We didn't need you either but you tagged along anyways." You said, glaring at him in the corner of your eye. His mouth opened like he was going to say something but he closed it and pouted.

"Just be lucky that he isn't our enemy. You wouldn't be able to defeat him." Avdol says.

"He must be a little powerful at least, right?" You asked. Avdol nodded before walking with Mr. Joestar to talk with the Speedwagon workers. You placed your hands on your hips as you watched them open the door. There was a small basket with a blanket covering it on the seat. You saw something stir within, and as you reached out to the person beside you to see if they saw it as well, a shock went through you.

The image of Kakyoin flashed across your mind. He was laying in the ground, eyes closed with two long gashes on both of his eyes. Blood was dribbling down his face, and Polnareff was in the midst of trying to grab him.

"Why is Atlanis out?" Jotaro's voice snapped you back into reality as you pulled your hand away from Kakyoin. It happened again. You jumped as Kakyoin put his hand in your shoulder.

"Are-"

"Don't leave my side Kakyoin." You said, cutting him off. "Don't move away from me."

"What? Why?" He asked, frowning in concern.

"Trust me." You said, flicking your hardened gaze to him. His soft purple eyes searched your face, eyebrows knitting together at the anxious look on your face. "Please."

He hesitated before nodding. Your hand slipped through his and laced your fingers together. There was no way you were gonna let him get hurt.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Polnareff said, walking towards the helicopter. "There's nothing there! Or is he just really short? Hey! Get your ass out here!" He slapped the seat next to the basket.

"Be careful!" One of the crewman yelled. "The ride was rough so he isn't very happy!"

"Didn't I tell you he had personality issues?!" Mr. Joestar yelled. Polnareff rolled his eyes before grabbing the blanket and yanking it from the basket. Immediately, a black and white blur jumped from the basket and landed on Polnareff's face and began tearing his hair out.

"A dog?!" You, Polnareff, Kakyoin and Jotaro yelled in surprise. You watched with a shocked expression as the dog pulled Polnareff's hair out with his teeth. You burst out laughing, unable to hide the amusement that filled you as you watched Polnareff, and the dog, Iggy, battle it out with their stands.

"Hey Y/n!" Mr. Joestar yelled. "Come here a second!" You walked over to him as he held a small pack out to you.

"Coffee gum?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "What's this for?"

"For Iggy. He likes women a lot better than men, plus that's how we get him to calm down." He explained.

"You think he'll like me better?" You asked.

"Sure. Sit down and show him the gum. Only give him one piece though." He said. You nodded and knelt down on the ground, taking a piece of gum out and held it up.

"Iggy!" You called. He turned his head away from Polnareff and immediately spotted the gum in your hand. He started running to you, then jumped and snatched the gum from your hand. You held the pack in your other hand behind your back. Iggy crawled up in your lap then laid down while chomping on his gum. You carefully placed your hand next to his head to allow him to sniff you before you started petting him. You looked up at Mr. Joestar with excited eyes as you ran your hand over Iggy's fur.

"He likes you!" Avdol smiled.

"Hey, Jotaro, Kakyoin, look at this! You've got competition!" Mr. Joestar howled in laughter as you stood up with Iggy in your arms. You tucked the gum away in your pocket.

"Hey, get over here and let's take a picture!" Mr. Joestar called after he calmed down. Jotaro grabbed your shoulders and led you to stand between him and Kakyoin. You placed Iggy in Mr. Joestar's arms before sticking your arms on both boys' shoulders and threw up double peace signs with a cheeky smile.

"Your smile is so pretty," Kakyoin complimented, making your cheeks tint pink. You looked away before taking his hand. Jotaro pulled his hat down as you took his as well. Because of your height, you had to jump up to give Jotaro a kiss on his cheek and had to stand on your tiptoes to give Kakyoin one.

"Hey, you three!" Polnareff yelled, gaining your attention as he held up the camera. "Smile!" You did so, happily smiling with sparkling eyes.

"Lemme see!" You said, running up and taking the Polaroid picture from his hands. Jotaro and Kakyoin were on either side of you, both of their cheeks red from the kiss you had just planted. You smiled widely at the photo. You slipped it into your pocket before turning back to the group.

Your smile faded from your face quickly as you overheard the conversation between Mr. Joestar and the pilot as he asked about Holly.

"Not good at all." He said. "She's rapidly losing strength and it seems like everything we do is useless to help her condition. The doctors are giving her two weeks at best."

You felt your throat tighten. Holly couldn't die. She had to get better. You were running out of time to find Dio and kill him.

"So we're almost out of time." Kakyoin said quietly.

"What else?" You growled, stepping forward with a very pissed off look. "There's something you aren't telling us." The man looked at you in shock before sighing.

"Two days ago, nine unidentified men and women gathered in a building believed to be Dio's hideout. They apparently arrived and left together." He said.

Your eyes widened. "Dio has gathered nine more people?!" Mr. Joestar exclaimed.

The second Speedwagon worker nodded. "We have no clue about who they are. The spy that has recorded this information was killed shortly after. The mansion that they had met in was vacant by the time we searched it and we've had no luck identifying who these individuals are. We've decided to tail them, but since our men aren't stand users, we've kept a good distance to avoid any fatalities or injuries."

"There's only one Tarot Card left." You said, gaining everyone's attention. "For us who already have one, we've met the others who hold them. There's only one left in the deck."

Your gaze hardened and your hands formed into fists at your sides. "Dio has to hold the final card, The World."

Everyone knew that you had to be right. It's the only logical explanation. One Tarot Card left, possibly the most powerful and important, was in the possession of Dio. You were quickly running out of time before Holly would die. Two weeks. That was your deadline.

"Good fucking grief." Jotaro said. "So we have to defeat nine more stand users in two weeks? This is one hell of a mess."

"You don't say?" You spat sarcastically, plucking Iggy off Polnareff so the Frenchman would stop yelling. "You heard them. We have two weeks. Let's not waste anymore time. We don't have it to spare."

..

Iggy laid peacefully in your lap in the backseat. The boys were shoved in the back with Mr. Joestar was driving.

"The hell you scowling for?" Jotaro asked, snapping you from your thoughts.

"N-nothing." You said. You feel his glare on you. "I was just thinking about..stuff. Don't worry about it, alright? We need to focus on finding Dio's hideout, and the identities of the nine people."

"Y/n, you shouldn't worry so much. We'll find them both." Avdol reassured. You didn't seem satisfied with his answer, but you didn't say anything else. The car was peaceful for a while, everyone relaxing a bit. That is, until the car went airborne for a moment, causing everyone inside to let out a sound of surprise.

"Cmon!" You yelled. "Plane crashes are enough! I don't wanna add another car incident to the list!"

Mr. Joestar then pointed to the helicopter that was crashed in front of you. You felt your eyes widen. You quickly pushed Iggy off your lap and grabbed the bars on the car, pushing yourself up to look within the remains.

"Y/n! Be careful!" Kakyoin yelled as your image flickered away. You appeared in front of the helicopter and starting moving things to the side, looking for the two Speedwagon men. The others soon followed and found you standing above the pilot.

"The stand has claws of some kind." You said, yours eyes flicking over the man. He was covered in scratch marks. It was sickening to look at. But there wasn't anything that you could do. He was already dead.

"Hey, over here! Its the other guy! And he's alive!" Polnareff yelled. You helped move some stuff away from him before pulling him up into a sitting position. Everyone gathered around as Mr. Joestar started asking him questions. He raised his hand to the water canteen a few meters away.

"W-w-water.." He choked out. Polnareff snatched it from the ground and shook the sand off it before handing it to you. As you started taking the cap off, the pilot leaned away in retaliation.

"Wh-" Your confusion was cut off as the water swirled into the form of a hand. "Shit!" Atlantis flashed in front of you and flicked the air, sending a gush of wind through the water making it disperse before it could attack you. Jotaro grabbed your scarf and yanked you back into his chest as everyone jumped away from the pilot. You watched with wide eyes as the water formed right back and decapitated the pilot.

"Cmon!" Jotaro grunted, pulling you back to the car. Polnareff and Kakyoin were left behind. The image of Kakyoin with cuts over his eyes resurfaced in your mind. Your eyes widened.

"KAKYOIN NO!" You screamed as he reached for the canteen. You flicked away from Jotaro, but something happened that left everyone in shock. Before you could grab Kakyoin, a burst of light appeared as your fingers just barely brushed against his sleeve. You felt a shock run through your body, and everyone went rigid as you screamed in pain. You flew back and rolled away in the sand.

To everyone else, it has happened in a split second, but you had seen it slower, just like you has with the Wheel Of Fortune. When you had tried to move Kakyoin out of the way, some kind of wall had formed between the two of you, and when you had touched it, it sent a wave of pain that had your entire body rattling around. It was like you couldn't change it. You had saw it before. But when you tried to do something about it, you were blocked.

You could barely hear the cries behind you. Kakyoin's eyes had gotten slashed anyways. You attempted to sit up, but fell back down multiple times. Your body was numb.

"Y/n!" Polnareff yelled. You took a deep breath before you successfully pushed yourself up and now knelt on the ground. "Do your little glitchy thing and go to the car! Now!" You did so, but instantly regretted it. Mr. Joestar grabbed you before you could fall down from the tipped vehicle.

"Cmon!" He urged, pulling you up. "Hold on just a little longer okay?"

"I-I'm-" You gasped at the sudden tightness in your chest. You doubled over with your hand balling the fabric over your heart in a fist. Mr. Joestar grabbed your shoulders in surprise. You took deep shaking breaths before raising your head. "I'm fine. J-just rattled." You said. "Kakyoin?"

"Safe." He said, looking over at Jotaro who had the redhead propped against his chest. Two long cuts covered his eyes, yet he looked peaceful as he slept against Jotaro. "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Y-yeah. I just n-need a minute." You said.

In the end it was Jotaro who killed the stand user. Your group had rushed Kakyoin to the hospital, and tried to convince you to also get checked in. You refused, telling them all that you were perfectly fine. You just needed to rest. So Mr. Joestar got a hotel and got you and Jotaro a room to share. You collapsed on the only bed, grabbing the sheets with your fist. Jotaro said something about getting ice from the lobby.

"Oi. Buttercup," He said, crouching in front of you. "Don't do anything while I'm gone, alright?" He leaned forward and placed a small kiss to your forehead. His fingers gently brushed some of your hair away. You nodded and watched as he stood up and then left.

You got blocked from saving Kakyoin. You knew that it was going to happen. Oh god. What..what if you want you saw...Kayoin..and Jotaro. You saw them die too. What if you couldn't save them?! What if the same thing happened?! You couldn't let that happen! Jotaro...was..gone. He left. What if he got attacked?! No!

Your breathing got heavier and unsteady as you stumbled from the bed. Your chest was getting tighter and tighter. You...you couldn't breath. You were panicking. You were having a panic attack. You had to calm down. You tried reassuring yourself that Jotaro was fine. He was only getting ice, right? It was only downstairs. No biggie. But what if one of the people were down there?

You suddenly heard a knock on the door. A voice called out, but you couldn't make it out. Everything was muffled. Your vision started getting blurry. The tightness in your chest was unberable now. Your knees buckled, and you accidentally knocked a plant down as you crumbled to the floor. Suddenly, the door swung open. Your name was exclaimed as you laid on the floor, struggling to breath.

As the person started shaking you, you slowly figured out who it was. It was Polnareff. And he looked terrified. He was shaking your shoulders, tapping your cheeks and calling your name out. He cursed before slipping his arms under your legs and back and lifted you up. You heard a different muffled voice before you were out. But before you blacked out, you heard Polnareff's frantic and scared voice.

"Please don't die Y/n!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...
98.5K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
72.4K 2.2K 19
QUICK BACKSTORY: You are a Japanese/American girl, you have lived in America until you were 14, you were already 16 and you were currently living in...
92.3K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...