★𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎★

𝐮𝐦..

𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐈𝐭𝐬 2274 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬.

𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞...𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐲𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐝

You stared down as the blood swirled into the water. It soaked through the knees of your jeans, and you could hear Kakyoin weakly saying your name. You couldn't bear to raise your head to look at him. You might have gone insane if you did. You promised him that you were going to save him. You promised that he wasn't going to die. You had been too slow.

"Y-y/n...p-please.." Kakyoin begged weakly. He was trying to reach out for you. You could feel your chest tightening. You slowly looked up at him and immediately a sob broke through your throat. "N-no. D-dont cry." He whispered. You weakly pulled yourself up and let him cup your face.

"GOMEN! GOMEN, GOMEN NASAI! Gomen..g-gomen." You grabbed onto his gakuran, trying to keep yourself up even as you wanted to crumble to the ground. "This is all my fault! I didn't save you!"

"Hey..." He whispered. You looked up at him. "Y-you still...h-have..a..cha..n..c.e." Your eyes widened as his eyes glazed over.

"No....FUCK!" You dropped to the ground as your hands balled into fists. You started shaking with the rage that was building up in you. This was all your fault. If only you had been a little sooner.

If only..

Your eyed widened.

You screamed out of frustration, vocal cords tearing from how loud you were crying out. You kept screaming, cursing and crying. Why couldn't you do it?! Why couldn't you fucking save him?! Would the same happen to Jotaro? It couldn't! You had to save him.

This isn't how you were going to let things happen.

A sudden wave of vertigo struck you, making your eyes fly open. You looked down at the concrete before raising your head slowly. You were staring at the crash. You watched as Kakyoin and Mr. Joestar jumped over the edge of a building, towards the water tower.

He was alive.

Kakyoin..was..alive...

You went back in time.

You got another chance.

That's what Kakyoin meant!

He knew you would do it!

Scrambling to your feet, you wasted no time in flashing to the building. You tackled Kakyoin into a hug, making him fall back onto the ground with a startled yelp.

"Y/n?" He said in confusion, wrapping his arms around your waist. You had a hand laced into his hair, the other one his cheek with your face buried into his neck. He was real. He was alive.

You did save him.

"Why are you here? I thought you were going to do your plan?" Mr. Joestar asked. He was about to ask you something else until you pulled away from Kakyoin and stood back up, pulling him with you. The blood on your jeans and the fact that you were missing your sweater concerned them both.

"We..were you crying?" Kakyoin asked, grabbing your cheek.

"Things changed." You said, coughing to clear your strained throat. "I reversed time. You can't go to that building. You're coming with me. Don't ask questions yet and don't fight with me." Kakyoin slowly nodded. You nodded and turned and started running the opposite direction. The three of you used your stands to jump from building to building, your eyes scanning around for the blonde vampire. He was bound to be chasing you now. After all, you soiled his plan without him even knowing about it.