★𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎★

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 2000 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬....

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰

You groaned as you opened your eyes. You blinked up at the ceiling before pushing yourself up. You were a little sore, but it wasn't anything that you couldn't brush off. Looking around and taking in the scenery, you could see you were in a hospital bed. You rubbed your eyes as you yawned. How long had you been alseep? And where were the boys at? Your question was answered when you heard bickering coming from down the hall.

Oh god. They were arguing about the favorite shit again.

All of them froze in the doorway, eyes landing on you, awake and sitting up with bright eyes. Polnareff shoved Avdol's head away and raced into the room, tackling you onto the bed in a hug. A loud 'oof' came from your side as he hugged you.

"Oh mademoiselle!" He cried. "Im so glad that your okay! I was so worried!"

"Cant...breathe!" You wheezed. You liked Polnareff and all, but jeez if that man wasn't heavy.

"Get off her fatass!" Mr. Joestar yelled, grabbing Polnareff by the collar and yanked him off you. You caught your breath before sitting up again.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Avdol asked with a gentle smile. You nodded and returned a smile.

"I'm okay." You said. "Are we in Egypt?"

"Sure are," Mr. Joestar smiled. You looked around, noticing the two boys that you liked were gone.

"Where's Jotaro and Kakyoin?" You asked.

"They stayed back at the hotel. Kakyoin was the one who carried you here. We kept offering to help but he always refused." Avdol explained.

"I'll have to thank him." You mumbled.

After you were released from the hospital, Avdol suggested that everyone stop and eat something first. Seeing as you were practically starving, you said yes.

"Here Y/n," Mr. Joestar said, handing you two key cards. "This one is for your room, and the other is for Jotaro and Kakyoin's." He then handed you the food you had gotten for them.

"Thanks." You walked up the stairs towards their room, raking a hand through your hair. You needed in the shower. Maybe you would just take one in Jotaro and Kakyoin's room and then go back to your room to change. It was only across the hall anyhow. You knocked on their door, shifting around on your feet. You frowned when there was no response. Did they not hear it? You knocked again. Maybe they had the TV up or something.

"Jojo? Kak?" You called with a frown. You swiped the keycard and opened the door. The TV was indeed on, but it wasn't up that loud. You didn't hear the shower running either. Maybe they were asleep? It was a little late. They could have retired early. You walked further into the room until you reach the bedroom. "Hey-"

You dropped the food and screamed, immediately turning around while you slapped your hand over your mouth. Your face flushed red as you raced out of the room, fumbling with the key card to your room. You swung open your door and slammed it behind you, pressing your back against the door. Your eyes were wide, face and the tip of your ears red and your hand was over your mouth.

When you had walked in, Kakyoin was on the bed, his gakuran popped open and he had a dark blush on his cheeks. Jotaro was above him, shirtless and leaving lovebites on his chest and neck. Kakyoin had a grip on Jotaro's head with his head tossed back.