★𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡★

Oh, you were going to fucking kill them both before anyone else could.

The whole goddamn day, both of them found the opportunity to tease you. Pinning you against the wall, giving you small kisses, randomly walking up behind you and hugging you. What the hell even happened to them?! Just the other day you had been joking as friends, and now you were being teased as a couple. Oh god. The more you said it made your cheeks tint pink. Would you even be considered a couple? Or would it be....nope. Nevermind. You weren't gonna go there.

In the morning, you had woken up fairly early. Once you had met Mr. Joestar and Jotaro downstairs, you were a little confused to where Kakyoin and Polnareff were. Usually Kakyoin was an early riser. But you didn't have time to think too much about it. You were to busy trying to fend off Jotaro's prying eyeballs.

"Fucking save me," You said walking towards Mr. Joestar and grabbed his arm. "He's gonna be a prick all day."

"C'mere Buttercup," Jotaro grinned.

"No! Fuck off!" Mr. Joestar laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Cause it looks like those two finally grew a pair!" He said.

"You knew about it?!" You cried, letting his arm go. You dropped down and put your arms on your knees with a pout. "I hate being the only woman." You grumbled. You continued to pout until Kakyoin and Polnareff came down.

"Sorry. We woke up late," Polnareff said, glancing back a Kakyoin as they arrived in the lobby with you. Kakyoi had dark circles under his eyes and anxiety was swirling in his purple eyes. He was pale, and look like he had just seen a ghost or something. You got up, face twisting into concern.

"Hey," You said softly. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah!" He laughed, brushing it off. "Just tired is all." You didn't believe him at first, but left it at that. Better not to push it.

"Let's get going. The airport is just outside." Mr. Joestar said. As you started out, you felt something brush against your hand. You looked down and grabbed Kakyoin's hand. He gave a small smile, which you returned.

"Oh no! My doggy!" You looked over at a boy who was kneeling beside his dog. You turned your head at the sight of its mangled body. But the widening of Kakyoin's eyes and his pale face didn't go unnoticed.

"Come on," Polnareff grimaced. "This doesn't have anything to do with us." You nodded and tugged Kakyoin away.

"Are you sure your okay?" You asked with a frown. "You're pale."

"Yeah. I-Im fine." He said, forcing a small smile onto his face. Your frown remained on your face, but you didn't say anything else. Mr. Joestar was aruging with a pilot and a woman when you and Kakyoin walked in. The woman was holding some kind of basket in her arms as she pleaded with Mr. Joestar. You caught onto some of the conversation. It was a child. And he was sick. Apparently they were trying to make a deal. The baby needed a doctor, so if you took him along with you, the pilot would give you the plane. The next thing you know, the woman is thrusting the basket towards you. You let Kakyoin's hand go out of surprise, quickly recovering as not to drop the baby.

"What the heck?!" You yelled at her. "Why are you giving me the child?!"

"Please Miss," She said, grabbing one of your hands. "You have to make sure nothing happens to this baby. He's very ill. Please," She begged. You looked at her for a moment before nodding.

You sighed heavily and looked down at the baby wrapped in the blankets.

"Looks like Y/n gets to play Mommy for a while!~" Polnareff sang over your shoulder.