★𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎★

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝

Don't get me wrong, you loved the ocean as much as the next person, but when you were hundred of meters under water and it was dark, you were beginning not to like it as much. However, you were still planted by the window, looking out into the water. As long as you yourself wasn't out there, it was fine. Besides, it was pretty to look at the fish and the bioluminescent corals. You remembered how much Jotaro loved the ocean, and realized that he must be enjoying this. Your cheeks heated up a little and you raised a hand to your neck where he had left his mark. What had ever happened to friends? But to be honest, you weren't exactly complaining either. Just thinking about what had happened all before this trip made a small smile curve on your lips. You thought back to school. You wondered if the class representative was coping the notes for you and Jotaro while you were gone. Just thinking about how much you were missing made you internally groan.

"Hey Y/n." Jotaro called. You turned your head, instantly knowing that something was up. He and Kakyoin were sitting together, both of them with a grin on their faces. "Im cold. Give my jacket back."

That rat bastard.

"Get a new one." You said, narrowing your eyes as you pulled it tighter around you.

"What's wrong?" He said. "Got something to hide?"

"Yeah, Y/n?" Kakyoin said, putting his chin in his hand. "Something wrong?"

Your cheeks turned pink as Polnareff and Mr. Joestar turned to see what was going on. You death glared both boys as you stood up. Instead of walking towards them, you went to your bag and dug throw it. Pulling out a sweatshirt, you slid Jotaro's jacket off and immediately pulled the hoodie over your head. You threw it at both of them, cursing them under your breath. You planted yourself back at the window, pulling the collar up while glaring at them.

"I have no idea what that was about," Mr. Joestar said, clearing his throat. "But I'm going to call Suzie Q." You realized that you were under the phone and sighed before standing up.

"Come here Y/n," Kakyoin said. You glared at him. "Seriously." You shoved your hands in your pockets and walked over, standing about a meter away from him. "What?" He laughed. "Why are you standing so far back?"

"I don't trust you guys." You mumbled. "Not with those..grins.." You shuddered.

"I promise not to do anything," Jotaro said. You were skeptical but you walked over anyways. You gasped and struggled to get your hands out of your pockets as Kakyoin grabbed the collar of your hoodie and yanked you down.

"I didn't," Kakyoin said. He moved the fabric to the side and exposed the hickey on your neck. "See Jotaro? It's dark, but its small." You slapped Kakyoin's hand away and fell back, flipping your hood up and pulled the strings tight.

"Since when did you become so shy?" Jotaro asked.

"Since I started getting sexually harassed by two horny teenage boys!" You hissed into your sweater. You let your hood fall back as you glared up at them. "..and since you actually admitted it and stopped toying around."

Jotaro's response was cut off when the submarine hit something, making everyone jerk a little. You could feel the anxiety creeping inside of you as the submarine regained balance. Polnareff quickly apologized in a hushed voice. You let out a shaky breath. Nope. You officially did not like submarines. You did not want to end up in the bottom of the ocean today.

"You good?" Jotaro asked. You swallowed and nodded, standing to your feet. You walked to the chair beside him and plopped down.

"I dont like submarines," You whined, laying your head down on your arms. "I've already been in two plane crashes, an exploding ship and a fake ship," You said counting the times on your fingers. "I dont wanna add a sinking submarine to that."