Elite 4

De TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... Mais

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 16:Training Day

326 12 8
De TeamViper

Perrie's POV

I wake up on the floor with my head on top of Jesy's stomach. I sit up and stretch before untangling myself from our limb pile. Leigh's head hits the floor and she groans making wince. "Sorry.", I whisper. She waves me off and lays back down as I grab some of my clothes from the closet. After taking my shower, I change into a random outfit seeing as we have clothes for training to imitate our suits. I smirk to my self when I get an idea to wake up the girls.

I lift Leigh's hand up and press it to mine, making sure that our rings to make her powers kick in and her hand gets covered in ice. I rest it on Jesy's leg and she shifts before getting comfortable again. I touch my ring to hers and she starts heating up before I quickly move to Jade. I take her hand and clink our rings together and the room starts to get windy. I stand back and make a plant wall as protection and watch my plan come to life. Jesy's leg heats up in Leigh's hand making the ice melt and her hand starts to sizzle.

Leigh shoots up hitting Jade, making her go flying across the room with Jesy sitting in a puddle of sweat. "Why? Just why? Now Jade's probably stuck in a tree somewhere.", Jesy sighs. "I wanted to start today off with some adrenaline pumping.", I say. "I'll go find Jade. You two make sure my mom doesn't come in.", Leigh says dropping out the window. "What if she's actually lost somewhere?", I ask feeling a bit bad. "She'll be fine. If there's any immediate danger, she has super powers.", Jesy answers with a shrug.

She leaves to shower when I hear rustling. I look over to see Leigh's new puppy crawling from under the bed. "Hi Harvey. I bet you're hungry huh? Let's get you some food.", I say walking out the door. As I'm opening the front door, I see a note. "I've left for a meeting out of town. Won't be back until tomorrow. All the love, Mom.", I read out. I sit it on the kitchen counter and continue my journey to the pet store. I decide to walk seeing as it was only a block away.

I walk in the store and get the smell of all types of artificial meats. "Welcome miss. Is there anything I can help you with?", a worker asks coming up. "Not right now.  It I might need you later.", I answer walking away. I walk into the section for leashes and collars before putting a few a different colors on the floor. "Ok pick a collar.", I say setting him down. I sniffs around a little before stopping in front of the green one. "You really are Leigh-Anne's dog aren't you?", I question with a laugh. I take a black leash before looking around in the food isle. I set him down and let him choose his own food. He stops in front of a steak one.

"You have very good taste my friend. You and Leigh are definitely meant to be together.", I say grabbing the bag. I may or may not have snagged Leigh's card so she's paying for all of this. As I'm walking to the register, I see a dog bed that looks extra comfortable . "Maybe we should get some of these for full moons.", I mumble. It's shaped like a couch and comes in all different sizes. Since he's small, I should get him a big one so she won't have to get another one for a while. I find the largest one and grab it. "You're gonna be bad and bougie. All thanks to me.", I say and continue walking to the register.

"Oh wait he needs bowls. To the section we go.", I say. When I see Harvey struggling to keep up with me, I pick him up and situate him in a basket I picked up. "I think some simple stainless steel ones should do. Nothing too fancy.", I say grabbing a matching set. I walk to the register and get a strange look when I go to pay. "Pez, where are you? Oh and quick question, have you seen my card? I could've sworn I left it in my boot.", Leigh asks over my ear piece. "Well to answer both your questions, I'm at the pet store with Harvey to get him some supplies, and I'm using your card.", I answer grabbing the bags. I tuck Harvey in my arm and walk out the store. "Oh good could you get him a harness if you can find one that'll fit? I was looking online and they have the one I want at the store.", she asks.

"I just left but sure, give me a second.", I answer walking back inside. I quickly walk back to the leash and collar section before picking up a harness. I test it out on Harvey before deeming it alright and paying for it. "Now time to get you fed, go to trading and try to crawl home with a sore body.", I say to myself.

After a short walk back to Leigh's house, I unload everything and put them in non noticeable places so I don't stress Leigh out by messing up her sections. "There she is. Here's your card. I think all together I spent like forty dollars so you're fine.", I say passing it to her. "I've already made a space for all this to go in my closet. And that doesn't seem like too much so it's all good.", she answers. I set Harvey down and put some food in his bowl before getting a glass of water and wetting it. He digs in and gets to work on that as we wait for Jade to finish her shower.

Location Switch: The cave

Jade's POV

We walk into the cave to get met with A.R.C.'s eager beeping. "I thought something happened to you all. You're fifteen minutes late.", says the little robot. "That's because we decided to walk today. Get all the exercise we can.", Jesy says. He leads us back to the training room and we start today's session. We do two on two sparing with Me and Jes, against Leigh and Pez. "Actually we'll be doing something different today.", Zedd's voice booms out. "Today we'll be doing channeling. By that I mean you'll be channeling your inner elemental.", he says. The path in front of us glows as we walk back to four different rooms. "For this training, you'll need to be separated.", A.R.C. says opening each door. We all step into a different room, and that's the last I see of the girls.

"Master Thirlwall. This is your room, your safe place, your sanctuary. This will be the room where you connect with your element. So tell me, what is you're element?", a voice asks. "I have aero kinesis.", I say looking around. "Very nice. The power of air manipulation. Now watch as the room becomes yours.", the voice responds. I take in the room as it shifts and changes. The roof becomes a see through dome to where I can see the clouds in the sky. "Oh I get it, the air.", I say laughing. "Well yes but that's not why I made your room like this. You see, with a high enough expertise in aero kinesis you will also be able to possess atmokinesis, the ability to control and manipulate the weather.", the voice says.

The ground under me changes to grass and I sit down. "Now I assume you've already met your wolf spirit. So ask them to come forward so we may begin your training.", the voice continues. "Uh I guess it's talking about you Zylo.", I say. The white smoke comes back and Zylo appears in front of me again. "Good. Now stand up and show me your most powerful attack.", the voice calls out. "Wait before we get any further, do you have a name or something I can call you?", I ask. "Call me Jayden. Sorry for the not so formal introduction.", he says. "Ok most powerful attack. Most powerful, uh maybe this.", I say.

I hold my hands a small distance away from each other and build up a nice amount of wind before throwing it up and watching it explode. "You're the only aero kinetic I've trained so, I have my work cut out for me then. First lesson, tuning in to your surroundings. To manipulate the air, you have to connect to the air. Being able to know what's happening three states away just from a single breeze.", Jayden explains. I nod my head eagerly  before look back to Zylo. "Firstly, get into your training gear. Then we will be able to be properly started.", he says. I change from my street clothes to my training suit so I can move more freely.

"Good now I want to try a simulation test. Let me know at anytime if it gets too much.", he says. I give a thumbs up and the room transforms into a temple looking thing, and the training visor I'm wearing turns into a blindfold and I stumble back before feeling a pair of arms catch me. "Calm down, its me Zylo. Feel the air around you shift as a dart is ready to get fired and counter it with a attack of your own.", Zylo explains. I nod and stand in the center of the room before preparing myself.

I feel pressure from behind me and turn quickly before using my powers to blow it backwards. "Good now it'll get faster as you keep going.", Jayden says. I give him a blind nod and continue to focus on sensing the pressure from the darts. "Left, right, left, left, behind.", I call out dodging each attack. I get confused when I feel double the pressure coming towards me and get impaled in both sides. "You'll be alright. These aren't real, they just feel like it.", Zylo says. "You were doing good, but you got confused and messed yourself up. That's one thing you can't do on the battle field, hesitate. I say that because a enemy could use the little second you hesitate in to attack your team mates, with that being said, let's get to work.", Jayden says.

Leigh's POV

I step into the room and the door shuts behind me as I walk to the middle of the room. "Master Pinnock, pleasure to meet you. I'm Peyton and I'll be sort of like your personal trainer.", a voice says. "Well ok then. So what's first?", I ask. "First I'll need to know what your element is.", Peyton answers. "I have cryo kinesis and hydro kinesics.", I say in a low voice. "Very nice. Stand back and watch the room become your perfect training environment.", he calls out. I press my back against the wall and watch as the floor opens up into a pool and the walls change into a outdoor looking setting. "So first step, let me see your most powerful attack. Doesn't matter what it is, just show it to me.", Peyton says breaking the silence.

I think for a second before coming up blank. "I don't really have a most powerful attack as you say. Me and powerful don't really belong in the same sentence.", I say with a awkward laugh. "No such thing. You have one of the most powerful elements. There's a power in you that no one else possesses. There's one mistake that you make, you second guess yourself too much and your powers respond to your hesitation.", Peyton says. "Let's try a little exercise, I'm gonna make a simulation and if it gets too much for you just tell me.", he continues. The room changes to one of our last fights, us against Novalice. Except it's different, he has the girls pinned down by mini versions of his clay monster.

"Oh how will you save them blueberry?", he asks with a smirk. I look around trying to find some sort of water to use. I see some fire hydrants lined down the street and feel a little bit better. I go to take the water from them but that same static like noise fills my head before I see Jade get crushed. I flash out of it to see all the girls call for help again. I shake my head to focus and take the water from the hydrants and begin to blast the mini monsters. "You have to do them all at once, including the big one.", Jesy says. The static noise comes back again and I fall to my knees from how loud it is.

But I get up and continue walking so I could save them. The static is almost deafening but I ignore it the best I can and try to think of a new tactic. "If water can't stop them maybe ice will.", I mutter. I build up as much ice as I could but get surprised when something starts happening. Instead of the ice shooting out at the monsters, it starts to travel up my body. "This is certainly new. I think I like it though.", I say. When the ice finishes doing what it's doing, my entire body is coated in a ice suit. It's not as stiff as I would have expected it to be, its almost like rubber or spandex. Shaking out of my distracted state, I hold my hand out sending a beam of ice through all four monsters, and I make the ice turn to water, effectively reducing them to putty size.

I got to help the girls up when they poof away and the scene changes again. "And there you have it. You have so much unreleased potential but you keep it bottled up inside. I'm gonna help you gain confidence so you can use your powers.", Peyton says snapping me out of a trance. "Can you stop the static sounds. They're killing me.", I ask. "Oh sorry.", he says with a laugh. "Now bring fourth your wolf spirit and we'll get started.", he says

Jesy's POV

I walk into the gray and white room and watch as the door shuts. "Welcome, Master Nelson I assume? A.R.C. has told me about you.", a voice says. "Uh yeah but you can call me Jesy if you want.", I say. "Very well then, I'm Kayden but you can call me K.C., today we'll be working on getting in tune with your element.", he responds. "Alright what's the first step?", I ask eagerly. "First step, tell me your elemental power.", he answers with a chuckle. "I have pyro kinesis.", I say. "Alright, let's make some changes.", he responds. The floor cracks and breaks before filling with lava. "Now I want you to show me your most powerful attack.", K.C. instructs. I follow his commands and I bring my hands in a circle motion and make a circle of flames before poking my hand through it and sending a burst of fire from it.

"Very nice. Next step, I want you to take a seat and activate your powers, but do it slowly, heat up little by little until you're fire.", he says. I close my eyes and try my best to gradually heat up, but it doesn't work and my body goes up in flames, making me let out a defeated sigh. "That's alright you tried your best and that's all that matters right now. So first get in you're suit and bring your wolf spirit.", K.C. says. "Wolf spirit? What's that?", I question. Red smoke gathers next to me before solidifying into a male with red hair.

"I think he means me. It's me Savage.", he says. "You look uglier than I imagined.", I joke. "Nice to meet you too kid.", he says laughing. "Alright, let's get to the first training exercise, using heat signatures for tracking. I'm gonna start a simulation and you'll have to track the person before they find you. Now to activate your heat signature, you have to do like you're about to use your heat vision but don't release it from your eyes. You should be able to see and pick up the heat from other things.", K.C. explains. I follow his guide and and open my eyes to see everything in different colors. I look around the wood like area before seeing a big red figure with other colors in other parts of the body.

I crouch down low and stay in the bushes. "Remember to be aware of your surroundings, don't let it know you're watching it.", Savage comments. I stalk closer and watch as whatever I'm hunting looks around before moving again. I get behind it and deactivate my heat tracking to see a man with a hunting rifle. "That's a hunter, they spend their entire life training to take down wolves and making them into different types of clothing and furniture.", Savage says. "Don't just attack, you have to disarm him first. Those are silver bullets, they are deadly to all supernatural creatures. Make smart decisions to finish this.", I hear K.C. say.

I take I rock and throw it into the bushes across from me and watch as the hunter walks that way. I sneak up behind him and kick his legs out from under him before breaking his gun in half with my shoe. I don't give him a chance to get up as I send my hand in to his stomach, feeling his spine after a second. The simulation stops and he fades away as the floor goes back to the lava pattern. "Very nice job Jesy. Let's get started on some harder ones.", K.C. praises.

Perrie's POV

I step into the plain looking room, and the door shuts behind me as a spot light shines down on me. "Master Edwards, I'm Aden, and I'll be your guide to channeling your inner elemental.", a voice calls out. "Ok so what do you need me to do?", I ask. "I'll need to know your element.", he answers. "I have terra kinesis", I say. The room changes into a desert looking biome and I look back to the wall. "Show me your most powerful attack.", he answers. I think before making four plants shoot out and merging them together to make a sharp spiral. "That's pretty cool. Now we need to work on tuning your senses to the earth. Be able to talk to it and connect to it.", Aden says. A cactus pops up in front of me and I look it up and down, as I sit down on the ground and press my hand down.

"Now I want you to tell me what this cactus is saying to you.", Aden says. I hear a faint whisper in my head chanting water over and over again. "I think it wants water.", I say after a few minutes. "It's not very nice to call a living thing an "it". Ask if they have a name.", Aden tells me. "Do you have a name cactus?", I ask. "Steven.", is the faint reply. "His name is Steven.", I say with a laugh. "Now can I see your wolf spirit?", I hear Aden question. The green smoke comes back, bringing Axel with it. "Nice, now I'm going to start a simulation. You have to track an animal, and you can only ask the plants which way it went. So put this blindfold on and use your powers to find the animal in the forest. You can only take the blindfold off when you find the animal.", Axel says handing it to me.

I change into my training gear and tie the blindfold on. "And you may begin.", Aden says. I feel around for any type of plant when I feel the toughness of tree bark. "Did you see any animals come by here?", I ask. "Keep going and turn left.", it answers. I feel around and continue asking questions to various plants before I hear, "you're right behind it".", from a birch tree. I quietly untie the blindfold and hide in some bushes. I look up and see that the animal is a fox. I have to work quickly if I want to catch it. "Am I allowed to half shift?", I whisper. "No. Only because, if you're trying to save people while in your civilian form, they'll know your secret.", Axel answers. I put  my K-9's away and tackle the fox, making us roll into a bush. After pinning it down the right way, I snap its neck and watch as it goes limp.

The fox fades away and I turn back to Axel. "That was a very nice execution of the jump and pin technique. Let's get started.", Aden says putting the room back to the desert setting.
———————————————————————————

Three hours later

Third Person Omniscient(bare with me this is my first time writing in this point of view)

Three brutal hours later, all four girls venture out of their training rooms and meet in the hall. They all give Leigh-Anne, who's still incased in her ice suit a strange look. "I have to wait for my body to thaw out. I had to fight a bunch of those stupid putty monsters with that dumb static in my head.", she explains waddling away. "What happened to you guys?", Jade questions holding her aching sides. "I had to fight lava monsters without using my powers. It's safe to say I can't feel my legs.", Jesy answers with a wince. "I had to fight different monsters blindfolded with plants telling me where to hit. FYI, plants have very bad hand eye coordination.", Perrie answers holding her most likely bruised stomach.

The all hobble into the main room where Claude and Billie are suited up. "Don't tell me we have a mission.", Perrie groans. "We do. But you guys can sit this one out, magic man and I have it all covered.", Billie says as she and Claude walk away. The girls sigh out in relief and drop down onto the meeting room chairs. "I take it training was a little hard?", Zedd questions, amusement clear in his voice. "A little? Are you bloody insane! Why would you make us do that?", Jade exclaims, but instantly regrets it because of the ache in her sides. "It's training. It isn't supposed to be easy.", Zedd counters with a hint of displeasure in his voice.

Leigh-Anne seems to be the first one to notice the change of tone seeing as she questioned it. "Why do you sound disappointed?", she asks getting a certain edge to her voice that the girls knew meant that Leigh was about to snap. "I'm disappointed that you all are here complaining. You're acting like life is supposed hand you everything on a silver platter. And I bet you don't even know that a silver platter could kill you.", Zedd answers angrily, not know why he should have to explain himself to some kid. "You have no right to be disappointed in us. You sit there in a computer screen talking all types of shit abut us then say you're disappointed that we're in pain! Well sorry that we aren't your perfect warriors. Matter a fact, I'm not gonna apologize to you. You obviously couldn't lead your own team any better than you're leading us, so until you come out that screen and come show me that you're better than us, I don't want to hear another word about how we could be better.", Leigh ends with her eyes glowing a blinding blue.

Jade, noticing the temperature drop, sticks her head out of the cave and watches as snowflakes fall at a rapid pace. "Leigh calm down. You don't need to get worked up.", Jesy calls out to her. Leigh-Anne ignores all the girls calming words as blue flames erupt from her body. Perrie, who was getting closer to her stops in her tracks before backing up. "Jes, do you know what's happening?", Jade questions come back inside. "No I didn't even know this could happen. But what I do know is we need to calm her down before someone gets hurt.", Jesy answers becoming serious.

"Jade make an air bubble around her until we can get her stable again.", Jesy instructs. Jade follows through and encases Leigh-Anne in a air pocket that Jesy secures with a light force field. "This is your fault so tell us how to fix it. Or does she deserve to be like this because she hurt your feelings?", Perrie questions sarcastically as she faces Zedd. "I honestly didn't know she could do that. You four are the only ones to ever have the main four elements. Not even my team had them.", Zedd answers holding back what else he wanted to say knowing it'll just upset them more. "You know what? Where's that little robot when you need it. A.R.C., get out here", Jade calls.

The robot scurries in before stopping in his track at the scene in front of him. "How did this happen? How is it happening?", the little robot asks as he rolls around the force field. "This little computer troll of a boss we have made her angry and she burst into blue flames.", Jesy explains with frustration clear in her voice. "Well I'll work on sending some stabilizing doses to maybe knock her out or just put her to sleep.", answers the little bot typing away on the computer. A few seconds later, there's a thud and everyone turns to see Leigh-Anne in the floor.

"We're gonna take her home. Don't count on seeing us tomorrow.", Perrie says slinging Leigh-Anne over her shoulder. The three girls walk out the cave before stopping. "Maybe we shouldn't take her home. Who knows what will happen when she wakes up.", Jade says. "I have an idea but it might be risky.", Jesy starts. When Jade and Perrie look at her expectedly, she continues. "What if we take her to Kamille? She makes Leigh calm and that's what we need right now.", Jesy explains. "That could work. Ok Jes, you and I will go get Kamille, and Pez, you take Leigh to the sanctuary place.", Jade calls out as she runs away with Jesy.

Perrie calls out to them making them stop before turning her way. "You'll need to know her address. Take Leigh's phone.", she says tossing it to them. Jesy catches it and types something before smiling. "Ok now we go.", she says dragging Jade off.

Perrie's POV

I look around before sprinting out of the clearing, not before readjusting Leigh-Anne and taking my wings out, and jump up into the air. "I never realized how cool it looks up here. Guess when you're trying not to die and also save the world you don't get to take in the scenery.", I say to myself. "Who are you talking to?", I hear a voice asks. Since I wasn't paying attention, I got startled and dropped Leigh's unconscious body. I dive down to the ground to grab her when I hear more voices. "Play with us. We're bored. Please I need water, please give me water.", is all I hear. I cover my ears but realize I need me hands so ignore the best I can and grab Leigh before trying to fly faster.

I finally make it to the clearing and land before setting Leigh down on the bench. "Ok time wake up.", I say slapping her. "No more static, no more, please.", she mumbles shifting around. I slap her shins harder and she shoots up before grabbing me and throwing me a few feet away. "Pez? What's going on?", she questions. I brush the dirt of my pants and spit out the grass that got in my mouth before answering. "You got angry and it got ugly.", I say avoiding details.

She doesn't question it and lays back down on the bench. "Special delivery. From double j mail service.", I hear Jade's voice say. I turn back only expecting Kamille, but get surprised when all the girls follow them. "We brought friends. They were all hanging out, isn't that great? So we invited them to hang with us for a little while.", Jesy says noticing my confused expression. "Well I'm gonna go get some snacks, my laptop, and our mini projector so we can watch a movie.", Jade says running off. I catch Tori at the pond and smile. "You know they have names.", I say in attempt to start a conversation.

"Really now? Why don't you tell me all their names. Every single one.", she says putting emphasis on the last sentence. I pull a piece of paper out of my pocket and start reading off the names we wrote. "Ok well, Nemo, Martian, Larissa, Mr.Incredible, cat woman, Batman, joker, Harley Quinn.", and this goes on for the rest of the 200 fish we have. "Ms.Gills, patty, blub, and Chunks.", I say folding the paper and putting it in my back pocket. "I didn't think you were serious. And how are you not out of breath?", she asks with a laugh.

"Well we thought about it for a little while and decide why not name them. Also, I don't really know.", I say with a shrug. "Alright I'm back but I need Leigh's help.", Jade says. "I've got it.", Kamille says. She pushes Leigh off the bench, and we all watch as she opens her eyes and while the girls and I expect her to yell at whoever woke her up, she surprises us all by standing up and hugging Kamille. "When did they get here?", she slurs. "Maybe ten, fifteen minutes ago.", Jesy answers. "Oh look the mini projector, let me see.", she says. jade has sit to her and she starts pressing buttons before a light shines from it.

Jade plugs everything into the appropriate areas and opens Netflix. She starts scrolling down and we get to see her recent watches. It's just Disney moves and the occasional cartoon. I know her browse history isn't as innocent though. I smirk to myself at the idea and laugh. When I get some looks, I explain myself. "I'm just thinking about how you may think she's innocent from looking at her Netflix but you've never seen her browser history.", I say with a laugh. Leigh and Jesy laugh along with me with and Jade, being her typical self, turns red with embarrassment and ducks her head. "Don't act like yours is any better. I've seen what you've watched.", she mutters loud enough for everyone to hear.

Tori looks over at me and I duck my head. Jesy and Leigh don't say anything as they take sips of their drinks. "Any suggestions?", Jade asks breaking our silence. "Mean Girls.", Ariana calls out. And that's how we end the night, watching mean girls, cuddled up with our respective crushes I guess you could say.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.1K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
9.1K 327 24
Meet Perrie a girl all alone. She'd do anything to be loved... Zayn knows this and takes control of her broken heart, leading her on, gradually weari...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...
8.4K 506 44
Love . . . It can save you. It can ruin you. *Disclaimer: This story in no way intends to defame any of the members of Little Mix, BTS, Mindless Beh...