Urban Divinity

By jawncuffies

He slowly backs up until his back is against the wall like my own, "You're..my neighbor?" He points to my doo... More

BEFORE YOU READ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
Drama & Clearing the Air
74
75
76
77

40

28.4K 1.4K 532
By jawncuffies

DION POV:

The doors closed with a soft click as I left the Boss's office. Loud crashing could be heard as furniture hit walls, "THAT DIRTY LITTLE BASTARD!" He yelled angrily as the crashing grew wilder. I didn't mind of course.

The money in my pocket was louder.

"Now that we have a deal, I'll need some cash before I start to make sure I'm not getting used." I extend my hand out to him and earn an angry glare, "How much?" He grumbles and I shrug lightly, "How bout you just give me one of the millions you owe me?" I send him a small smirk and listen to him grumble as he gets the money together, "You better get the damn job done." He snaps and stands from his chair. I do the same, "Don't I always?"

"Dion!" A familiar voice made me cringe as I sped up my steps, not in the mood to see anyone else. "I know you hear me!" Their footsteps sped up until a hand grasped my arm, "You can't run from me!" My head hung for a moment before I turned to see Rachel. Her eyes sparkling as she looked at me, "I didn't think you would really come." She stepped back slightly and looked me up and down slowly. I frown deeply, "I ain't come for you." Hurt flashed in her eyes for a second before she covered it back up, "That's fine because your here now.. and alone." Her voice dropped as her hand reached out for mine but I moved it away, "What do you want?" I look down at her angrily and watch her step closer, "You." She pressed her palm to my chest and I brush it off, "Ion care. I got a girl." I move to step away but she hugs my arm, "Dont you remember when it was just me and you?! You don't miss it?" I could hear the hurt in her voice but it did nothing for her.

I shake her off, "We was never together." I snap and walk towards the door. "You don't remember when you saw me at the club? You said I was cute and you wanted to take me home.. We connected that night and you barely even talk about it." She reached for me again and I groan loudly, "I don't even remember that night! And if I did, that wouldn't change nothin." I shake my head, "Just let me go." She looked at the floor before backing up, "No." Something flashed in her eyes that left a bad taste in my mouth.

I didn't answer as I turned away and made my way to the exit.

Why do crazy bitches love me?
________________

My feet hurt and my head was throbbing by the time I got home. Every bone in my body screamed for me to get in bed and hold my baby close. I could imagine her now, snuggles up on the couch with a fat blanket around her body. She would be singing Disney songs for the millionth time and get excited when she sees me. I could feel my heart speed up at the thought of kissing my baby.

"She gone get more than a kiss." I mumble softy and chuckle to myself as I stepped up to the elevator. I whistled quietly as I shivers my hands in my pocket and the folder under my arm. "Maybe she cooked again.. I hope.." My kind wandered as the elevator slowly opened with a ding.

Red flashed by me as I stepped onto the elevator, making my eyes watch as a woman stepped off. Her eyes were cold as she looked me up and down. I do the same and watch her turn back to the door. "Husky as shit." I grumble and step onto the elevator before clicking the bottom. Our eyes locked again as the doors began to close. A smirk lifted on her lips as she looked me in my eyes before waving.

My eyes narrow as the doors slowly shut.

"Who the fuck?.." I mumble and scratch my head slowly, my mind fuzzy and my energy depleted. "She look skrong ah hell.." I chuckle softly to myself before realization slowly set. "Fuck!" My eyes widen as I look at the files in my hand. The familiar face swinging a fist at the camera.

"What she even doing here?.. Jocelyn!" The elevator door dinged as it opened, letting me rush off and run down the hallway to my door. The thought of my baby hurt weighing down my heart and pushing me to quickly shove my key in and yank it open.

Jocelyn looked up at me from the couch, her eyes wide with worry as she tightened her blanket around herself, "D-Dion?" I shut the door before quickly making my way over to her, grabbing her face as I inspected her body, "Are you okay? Who hurt you? How are you feeling?" She grabs my wrists and holds them still as she whines, "Stooop.. Your making me dizzy." She pouts and I sigh softly, "answer my questions, damnit." Confusion flashed on her face before she started to giggle, "I told you I can take care of myself! Stop worrying! You were gone only a couple hours, babe." She brushes me off as she takes my hands off her face.

I sigh softly in relief as I let my shoulders sag, "I know baby.. I was just checking." I mumble softy and watch her stand up on the couch, leaning forward to fall on me, "Now give me love because you were gone for so long." She pouts cutely and I smile before pressing a gently kiss on her lips, "Lemme change first.. I gotta shower too." She was quick to get off, "Now you got germs on me.." she pouts and looks at me angrily, "I'm infected." I chuckle and grab her again, pulling her body flush against mine, "I guess we both gotta shower now.. damn." I feign annoyance as she giggled, her thighs moving around my waist, "And you gotta give me a massage.. what a shame.." She plays along as she shook her head, making us both laugh.

"You gone get more than a massage." I tease as my lips lift into a smile, the blush on her cheeks brightening up my mood even more. My hands gripped her soft thighs as I brought them around my waist and walked towards the bathroom. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she giggled, "Put me down! I can walk!" She squirmed gently but it only made me grip her tighter, "You light and small.. and I missed you so let me hold you." I plant a kiss on her forehead and watch her try to hide her big smile in my neck.

I chuckle softly and turn on the water before setting her down, "What did you do today?" I slowly slide my shirt off and watch her eyes follow my hands, her tongue poking out to lick her soft lips, "I-I made a friend.." she mumbled softly and looked up at me, her cheeks warming as my lips lifted to a smirk. I step closer, "Really, baby?" I slowly unbuckle my belt and slide it out. Her breath hitched slightly as her eyes dropped down to my waist, "Y-Yes.. She was very nice." My hands moved to her hips before pulling at my sweatshirt that she wore, "Take it off." Her eyes snapped back up to mine before her hands grabbed the bottom and slowly slid it off her head. I hold back my smile as my hands slowly move to pull at her panties, "These too, baby.." I watched her hesitate before she slowly gripped them and slide them down her legs smoothly.

Fuck she's sexy.

Her wide hips had cute little dips that smoothly curved up into her full waist. My eyes slightly moved higher to her chest and I didn't even realize my hands had grabbed her breast until a soft little whimper left her lips. Everything about her was so damn sexy that it drove me wild.

"D-Dion?" She spoke up and my eyes caught her bright doe ones, a small smile on her lips, "You're still dressed.." I could see the blush spread down her neck as I chuckled softy. I step closer and look down at her, "Take it off me." Her eyes widened but she didn't protest as her hands hesitantly grabbed the wait and if my pants. Our eyes remained locked as she slowly slid down my pants.

I know she could feel how bad I wanted her. That sparkle in her eye was mischievous as her hand brushed against my hard on. I bite my lip and watch her grip my boxers before sliding them down too, making a low groan leave my lips as my dick sprung free. I could tell she wanted to look down as her gaze on me faltered. I chuckle softly, "You can look, baby. It's all yours." She sheepishly peeked down with a little smile on her lips. Her gaze was unwavering before I stepped back, making her eyes go back up to me, "That was inside me.. crazy." She finally speaks up and I laugh, "Yeah and it's about to be again." She gasps softy but couldn't hide the desire in her eyes as she bit her puffy lip.

My hands slowly caressed her waist, feeling the soft skin under my hands before I dropped them lower to her ass. I squeeze it hard and earn a soft moan from her, "Get in the shower." I smile as she obediently stepped in the shower before looking over her shoulder at me. I bite my lip as I watch her ass, "All mines.." I could hear a little giggle leave her lips before she turned to me, "Daddy.." Her voice was coy and soft as she waved me in, "Shower with me." She whines softly and I didn't need to be told twice as I climbed my happy ass in the shower.

I could have melted into a puddle at the feel up my baby pressed so tightly against me. Her soft skin rubbing against mine as I pulled her body flush against mine, her back to my chest, "I missed you today." My lips presses against her ear as my hands slowly dipped lower. A soft moan left her lips as her hands came to rest on mine, "Y-You did?" She mumbled softly and I nodded,"Mhm.. I thought about my baby all day in the office.. How good it would feel to have you in my hands.." Her breath hitched as I pressed my lips against her jaw. Her legs spread for me as my hand pressed against her pussy, making her hand hold my wrist, "P-Please.." the softest whimper left her lips as she pulled my hand lower to cup her sex.

A smirk grew on my lips as my fingers slowly traced her clit, teasing and rubbing the little nub. Moans left her lips as she pushed herself into my hand more, "Daddy.." it was barely above a whisper as she let her head fall back. The heat of the shower was nothing compared to her body as my fingers pushed into her hole, earning a moan from her parted lips. Her half lidded eyes watched my fingers as they dove in and out of her, deep and slow. Her hips moved to match the rhythm, grinding and riding me slowly as her mouth hung open in a silent moan. "Fuck baby.. You look so good.." My lips pressed against her neck as I pushed in deeper, making her walls tighten and her moans loader, "D-Dion!" Her hand came up to grasp my hair as the other held my wrist, "Shhh baby.. Lemme make you feel good.. Is that okay?" I mumble softly and watch her head nod slowly, her breathing becoming labored and deep.

The steam rose higher as my fingers worked her harder, thrusting faster as I closed and spread my fingers. I could feel her release coming, her shaking hands gripping me tighter as her walls contracted, begging for release she craved so much. Her breathing turned shaky as her legs widened, accepting me on a different angle as her head fell back with a loud moan, "O-Oh fuck!" Her voice was bourse as I felt her body tighten, her grip turning rough as she tried to run from my relentless fingers as each thrust turned harder and faster. Loud whimpers left her lips as her hand struggled to pull mine out, "D-Diooon." She whines and I couldn't help my smile as my hand stopped before slowly pulling out.

She panted heavily as her eyes slowly closed, a dreamy smile on her face. I press a kiss to her temple, "You liked that?" She nodded her head slowly with a drowsy smile, "Yessss." She hummed softy and I laugh, "You worn out?" She nods her head again, humming. I could tell she was down for the count as she leaned against me, her cheek resting against my chest as she turned to hug me. I shake my head, "I'm just too good."

__________

LMFAOOO IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
124K 726 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...
2.3M 51.5K 50
𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank you❞ she nodded. Simply just...
174K 902 11
A girl moves in and finds her neighbour is all what she's been looking for. Warning: This is a dark, quick, and explicit romance. Then I met the man...