Life Is What You Bake It // A...

Bởi anenglishbird

Adele Hahn has always wanted to be a chef. Starting the second year of college on her professional cookery co... Xem Thêm

Disclaimers and Warnings
Book 1 - Batter Up
Chapter 1 - Term 1, Week 1
Chapter 2 - Term 1, Week 2
Chapter 3 - Term 1, Week 5
Chapter 4 - Term 1, Week 6
Chapter 5 - October Half Term
Chapter 6 - Term 1, Week 7
Chapter 7 - Term 1, Week 10
Chapter 9 - Term 1, Week 12
Chapter 10 - Term 1, Week 13
Chapter 11 - Christmas Week 1
Book 2 - Knead to Know
Chapter 1 - Christmas Holidays, Week 2
Chapter 2 - Term 2, Week 1
Chapter 3 - Term 2, Week 2
Chapter 4 - Term 2, Week 3
Chapter 5 - Term 2, Week 5
Chapter 6 - Term 2, Week 6
Chapter 7 - February Half Term
Chapter 8 - Term 2, Week 7
Chapter 9 - Term 2, Week 9
Chapter 10 - Term 2, Week 12
Chapter 11 - Term 2, Week 13
Chapter 12 - Easter Holidays, Week 1
Book 3 - The Last Re-Torte
Chapter 1 - Easter Holidays, Week 2
Chapter 2 - Term 3, Week 1
Chapter 3 - Term 3, Week 2
Chapter 4 - Term 3, Week 3
Chapter 5 - Term 3, Week 4
Chapter 6 - Whitsun Week
Chapter 7 - Term 3, Week 6
Chapter 8 - Term 3, Week 8
Chapter 9 - Term 3, Week 9
Chapter 10 - Term 3, Week 10
Epilogue - Summer Holidays
A Thank You From Me

Chapter 8 - Term 1, Week 11

1.4K 53 23
Bởi anenglishbird

Monday

"Sooner or later, we're gonna have to start doing this in the back of the car rather than the driver's seat." Adele breathes heavily, her lucid kisses moving along Harry's cheek.

"What makes you say that?" His voice is similarly tight.

He's got one hand cupped at the back of her head and the other massaging her breast under her thin turtleneck, and his jeans are growing tighter at the crotch with each second. They've been in the car for some fifteen minutes now, so they'll have to stop and eat something soon before they go back to their lectures.

"Because my knees always start to hurt after about five minutes."

She lightly sucks on the skin of his shoulder, but not enough for it to bruise. Just enough to hear a soft moan from him.

"And you want my knees to hurt instead, do you?"

"No, because you could just lie on me."

Harry laughs, bringing her lips back to his. "Doing this in the car is always going to be a little bit uncomfortable, sweet cheeks."

"Let me guess - it's all part of the fun?"

"'Course it is."

She breathes a short and harsh breath through her nose as a retort, but carries on kissing him. She only continues for a minute more before she starts to feel the growling in her tummy, which isn't quite loud enough to be heard yet.

"Need to eat."

He hums, still with his lips to hers while releasing his hands from her body. She carefully lifts her leg up and over as she collapses into the passenger seat, resting her legs in his lap as she reaches down to her bag for her lunch.

"You gonna share?" Harry asks teasingly, squeezing her calf.

"I always share."

They finish their lunch together, talking about nothing in particular while occasionally tossing the odd crisp or chocolate at one another. Harry keeps at least one hand on her legs at all times, stroking up and down them absent-mindedly while shovelling food into his mouth.

Once they're done, they both get out of the car, and Harry pulls her in for one last long kiss before they have to part ways for the day, he leaning back against the car while she nestles between his legs. It's not one of their more heated kisses, but it is still very much appreciated.

"I was thinking..." she mumbles into his lips, hand lightly fisting his CK jumper underneath his coat.

"Yeah..."

"On Friday when I stay with you, I would be perfectly okay with you using your mouth... elsewhere."

Harry pulls back, eyes wider but full of a tangible excitement that he's clearly trying to hide. "Are you serious?"

"Completely."

He groans outwardly, pressing a hard kiss to her mouth. "Sounds ridiculous but that makes me incredibly happy."

With a smile, Adele litters soft pecks around his lips and cheek. "I need to go before I'm late, but if I don't catch you after I'll see you tomorrow."

"That you will."

After another brief kiss, she heads across the car park towards their building on her own. She heads straight upstairs to the first floor and then into the classroom where almost everyone is sat down. Ben and Eden are sitting at the usual table at the back by the computers, so she heads to sit next to them before the seat beside Eden gets taken.

"You know," Eden leans into Adele once she's settled and found her books, "people are gonna start wondering what you get up to on Monday lunchtimes if you're not with me or Ben."

"Don't be ridiculous, no one cares what I'm doing."

"I know a certain someone who'll care if she ever finds out, and her name begins with a 'B'."

Adele rolls her eyes. "Look, I am not scared of Bella. She irritates the shit out of me, but she doesn't scare me."

"Guys," Ben hisses, nodding towards the doorway.

Bella is on her way in, hair and hips swishing in perfect unison as they always do as she plasters on a joyous yet false smile. There is something oddly mesmerising about her, probably her overwhelming confidence at everything.

"Was that ginormous love bite on her neck this morning?" Eden asks quietly.

Adele hadn't noticed it in their kitchen session, or even just now, but there is a particularly large bruise on Bella's neck just above her collar. "Probably hidden by her neck tie or her jacket."

Of course only visible now by the distinct lack of clothing Bella wears - a cropped vest top and high waisted tethered skinny black jeans. She may as well just forego the crop top given that the neckline is so low her boobs are about to fall out.

"Someone ask her where the rest of her clothes are." Ben mutters, shaking his head.

"Left them with whoever gave her that almighty love bite, obviously." Eden returns with a shrug. She then turns to Adele with a quizzical expression. "Did 'you know who' give you one just now?"

Adele frowns sceptically. "You know who," she repeats, "Eden, he's not fuckin' Voldemort."

"He was never anything but a pain in my backside-,"

"He better not have been." Ben deadpans.

Adele snorts.

Eden twists in her seat to smack Ben's arm. "Shut up." She huffs, turning back to Adele, "Anyway, what were you doing?"

"Nothing." Adele insists calmly.

"He's not stormed your castle yet, then?"

"Oh my fucking God, no."

"Eden, no one fucking says that." Ben cringes.

"Fine, deflowered, popped her cherry, stole her virtue, which one do you prefer?"

"None of them!" Adele squeals, turning away from her and focussing her burning gaze on the front of the classroom.

"Whose virtue was stolen?" Hattie appears with an innocent smile, taking up the last seat on the table beside Adele.

"No one's yet, but Adele's secret boyfriend might be soon." Eden tells her passively.

"Will you shut up?" Adele hisses, kicking Eden's leg under the table.

"You have a secret boyfriend?" Hattie grins, angling herself towards Adele. "That's exciting. Maybe if he's not a secret by next weekend he can be your date to my birthday party."

"Oh my God," Eden leans forward and stretches her hand out towards Hattie, "you decided to have one in the end?"

"Yeah." Hattie beams. "It's at my house, my parents won't be there but they know it's happening. Next Friday."

"Oh," Adele sinks into her chair, "I work Fridays."

"Mate, just ask Harry's mum for the night off." Eden frowns, poking her arm. "He's probably gonna wanna go as well, just bribe him with something."

"If I don't work Friday I'll probably have to work Saturday, which means we can't go shopping."

"Shopping is this Saturday."

Adele pauses, a gentle pull between her brows. "Oh. I'm sure I've got plans next Saturday as well."

"Yeah, probably with that secret boyfriend of yours." Ben reminds her.

"If you can't make it it's not a big deal, like I'll understand, obviously." Hattie mumbles in a warm voice. "Would just be nice 'cause obviously Eden can't usually go out with us."

"I'll try my best, I promise."

"Alright, my children," Steve suddenly appears with a single piece of paper pinched between his thumb and forefinger.

"Er, some of us are nineteen already." Ben retorts with a scowl.

Steve rests his flat gaze on Ben. "There is only one of you, Ben, and it's not my problem you got held back a year, is it?"

Adele snorts again, with Hattie giggling beside her, and both girls chance a glance Ben's way to admire the disgusted look on his face.

"I wasn't held back." Ben retorts.

"Well, that's not what I was told." Steve shrugs, but his smirk is proud.

Eden sympathetically rubs up and down Ben's arm. "He's teasing, mate."

"Anyway," Steve clears his throat, "the Level 3s have got their next function date - last Thursday of term as always. Again, it's their choice who they pick, some of you might not have been chosen. Don't be offended if you haven't - that's just life."

"That's motivating..." Adele mutters.

"I'll leave it on the board for when you disperse later on. And obviously divert any questions to Lewis or Charlie, 'cause I ain't interested."

"No surprise there." Ben adds.

~

Wednesday

"What have I missed?"

Adele looks up from the recipe she's reading to Harry, who's wandering through the back door of the pub with an easy and expectant look on his face. She straightens up from her bent position as he makes his way towards her, twisting to lean her hip against the side.

"Absolutely nothing." Adele pouts as he stands before her. "I've done one table all afternoon."

Harry hums a loud sigh, his hands gently resting on her hips as he presses a delicate kiss to her pursed lips. "Maybe Mum will let us finish a bit earlier."

"Maybe." She pecks him back, and then watches him as he wanders across the room to the office. "How was college?"

"Boring." He calls, tugging his jumper off and slipping his chef jacket on. "Had an argument with Bennison so that was nice."

Adele frowns. "What about?"

"The extra course I do on Mondays - he wants me to do more but I never have the fucking time."

She watches him as he wanders back in a lazy fashion. "More... like what?"

"Like more stuff for it, more practising. I already give him my Monday evenings, I'm there till six most weeks. Literally I only have Saturdays to myself otherwise I'm here."

"Can't you do it like, now? You know, when it's quiet and stuff?"

"I don't have any of the right stuff for it, sweet cheeks. All the stuff I use is at college and you know I can't just take it. And I can't really afford to fork out on a load of tools now. I'd have to work more, and if I work more I can't practise more."

"Right..." Adele mumbles, folding her arms across her chest. "You'll figure something out, it's not the end of the world."

"I know." Harry nods, widening his stance over her legs until he's just low enough to meet her eye line. "I just wanted a little whinge."

She giggles, sneaking her hands around his waist. "Pretty good at that, aren't you?"

"Could say the same about you." He scoffs, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. He presses a kiss to the very top of her head, and then rests his cheek there. "I heard that Hattie is having a party next week for her birthday."

Adele nods into his chest, but never moves. "She is. But it's on Friday night."

Harry produces a contemplative hum. "I'm sure I can get Mum to help us swap."

"Probably, but then we might not be able to leave early."

He lifts his head. "Which do you prefer? Leaving early, or next Friday off to go to Hattie's party?"

"I want to say leaving early today but then it would be nice to have a Friday off, wouldn't it?"

"It would. But I like the idea of having you to myself, and if we go to this party then everyone else will have you and not me."

Adele narrows her eyes. "Okay, there's an easy fix to that."

"What's that?"

"Well, if we weren't sneaking around so much, you could even snog me in public."

"That's true. But it's fun sneaking around. We could hide in a cupboard for hours and no one would know."

"I can think of a few people that would know. Plus, a cupboard is very small."

"Alright, someone's bedroom." Harry shrugs, brushing his lips along her cheek. "We'd even get a bed then."

"You know where else there's a bed? Upstairs. And my house."

He giggles, teeth grazing against her jaw. "True. But how crap would we be if we chose leaving early today over a friend's birthday party?"

"I know." Adele whines, resting her forehead against his chest.

"Still, even if we can't leave early, you can always stay a bit longer..."

"That's true..."

"And we could put a film on and not watch it..."

"Yeah..."

"And maybe you'll let me play with your boobs a bit..."

Adele nods with a pink-cheeked smile. "I'm into that."

"I think that sounds like a fair deal, right?"

"Definitely."

Harry giggles again boyishly, cupping her face in his hands as he leaves a soft kiss to her lips. She cranes her neck slightly, aching to get a further taste of him, even if it is right in the middle of the kitchen where anyone could walk in. Her hands rest against his chest while his thumbs rub her cheeks. Even though their conversation had been lighthearted, for some reason the moment that their lips touch, they become trapped in a bubble.

Until something like the ticket machine interrupts them.

Harry groans as he pulls away, eyeing the machine with a glare. "Nothin' all day until I want to kiss my girlfriend."

Adele watches with a tight-lipped smile as he moves around the kitchen to take the ticket off the machine. "What is it?"

He inhales slowly but deeply, eyes reading the flimsy paper. "Table of three, no starters, just three lots of fish and chips off the bar menu."

"Boring." She mutters, standing straighter again to start the order.

"But easy." Harry reasons, smacking his hand to her bum as he passes. "Can resume what we were doing as soon as it's out."

"We're on the same page, Harry." She assures him.

"Good to know." He smirks. "How'd you feel about the next function?"

Adele pauses, looking towards the ceiling. "I don't dislike Lewis, but I'm surprised he chose me over Ben as his CDP."

"Lewis just likes to complain, he actually really likes you."

"That's fine, but I don't know how we'll work together."

"Well, he wouldn't know with Ben either, but you're the best two Level 2s and that's all there is to it." Harry shrugs. "It was stupid putting you both in the same kitchen and restaurant again when they know you're both as good as each other. Ben is good technically but you're better under pressure. I think ultimately, that's why Lewis picked you over Ben."

"He does know that I'm prone to calling out things I don't like, right?"

He nods. "Told him that, too. Don't worry - he's a bit whipped."

Adele snorts. "Good to know."

~

Friday

After a soft knock on the door, Harry looks up from his phone to see Adele letting herself in with a sheepish smile. His head tips curiously at the slightly disheveled exterior she poses - her half-up half-down hairstyle holding a frizzy and oddly electric quality to it, and her cheeks pink with fluster from her rushed evening.

"Hi." She almost whispers, a smile directed at him while she grips onto the side of his desk and awkwardly toes her shoes off.

"Hi." Harry mumbles back, his eyes doughy with a fondness as he watches her.

"That was... fucking mental." She sighs, padding her way across the room to sit on the bed.

He nods, resting his hand on her leg when she sits cross-legged facing him. "Was gonna come and say to you that I'd wait up here for you, but you were just constantly with someone."

Adele pouts with her slow nod, leaning awkwardly into him so that her head rests on his chest where he lies on his back, eyes still focussed on him. "I didn't enjoy tonight."

"No?" He queries, stroking the back of his index finger over her round cheek.

"No. It was... too busy. Like, not the kind where it's just enough to keep you going and the day goes by really quickly, but the kind where it's never ending, and people are getting more and more lary by the minute."

"Are you tired?"

She takes a light hold of his wrist where his finger still smooths over her cheek. "M'knackered."

"D'you wanna go to sleep?"

Adele watches him for a moment, and the calm look on his face relaxes her. She hasn't forgotten what they'd arranged to do tonight - what she'd suggested earlier in the week. She still wants it. She wonders if he's forgotten.

Pressing her lips together she sits up again. "I want..." she hesitates, pulling her lower lip between her teeth. She knows exactly what she wants, she just doesn't know how to say it. Well, she does - she wants his head between her legs. But she doesn't know if she should say that out loud.

She swallows thickly and starts again. "Do you remember what we talked about on Monday?"

"I didn't forget, sweet cheeks." He chuckles, raising to a sitting position. "But if you're tired it can wait until another day."

Adele chews her cheek. "But I want it today..."

Harry giggles, eyes moving over her face with obvious warmth. "Also fine. S'what you want, not me. Always gonna do this at your pace."

She nods again but it's barely there, and she remains stark still. She's not tensed up, but she is suddenly very unsure of herself.

He watches cautiously for a moment, carefully leaning forward to press a delicate kiss to her lips. "Last thing I ever want to do is make you uncomfortable."

"I know." She insists, pressing her lips back to his.

He cups her face with one hand, the other planted firmly into his mattress to keep himself upright for the time being. Their lips mingle familiarly, though the position they're sitting in is uncomfortable. Adele still feels odd inside, but in a strangely optimistic manner. Her body language screams apprehension and she knows it, but she knows that she wants this.

This is all for her, not for Harry. He may get some joy out of it but the point is that she needs to feel comfortable with him. She's never been in this situation before - it's a learning curve.

In their deepening kisses, Adele leans into him, aching for more of him. Slowly her position changes until she's eventually in his lap and straddling his thighs, their lips never parting. His hands feel up and down her sides lovingly, over her shirt but she can feel the light pressure of his fingertips trying to feel the curves of her skin.

It's so easy for them to fall into this pattern now - holding one another the moment they're alone. It's almost routine for them to share these moments in only each others' company. They don't show their affection to anyone outside the confines of a private room, not even in front of people who know. Their affections are reserved for only each other.

It's not uncommon for Adele's skin to prickle or her heart to hammer when Harry begins to remove her clothes. He always starts with her top. His hands rustle between their bodies as his fingers undo each individual button on her black work shirt. Her chest is hot but the air is cool in Harry's room, and it feels odd when the front of her shirt gapes open a little.

She pulls it off herself since it's tight around the cuffs, their mouths separating only for a moment while she abandons the garment to the side. Harry is smiling timidly when she meets his gaze again, but she accepts his single peck in silent gratitude and her hands fall to his shoulders. Rather than resuming their deep kiss, Harry begins a steady and sensual path of kisses from Adele's cheek to her chest, his lips sponging wet kisses into her skin in random but oddly tactical places.

He stops when he reaches her breasts, sucking harshly on the skin of her left boob while his hands fiddle with the clasp of her bra blindly. The moment all three tiny grips are free, her breasts fall slightly, and he pulls away with a loud smack of his lips.

Adele hums bemusedly as she takes her bra off completely, temporarily ignorant to the way Harry's hands palm their way over her skin up to her breasts to hold them.

"I've missed these." He admits calmly, eyes trained on his hands cupped around her boobs.

She lifts an eyebrow, watching him fondly watching her assets. "You saw them like, two days ago."

"S'too long. They look neglected."

"Harry," Adele chokes over her laughter, pressing her lips together to stifle any further giggles.

"No, you're right," he mumbles, leaning forward with a sigh to press a single peck to each breast, "today is not about your wonderful tits."

Adele swears she feels her heart stop for a moment, mind reeling with the possible things he could be about to come out with.

But he never says anything else. Instead he leaves her with a deep kiss that almost knocks the breath out of her. His arm simultaneously slips around her back, and he moves them so that Adele is lying on her back while he hovers over her. She chases Harry's kisses when he begins moving them back down her body, back to her breasts for a moment, along her sternum and down to her navel.

Harry's lips feel soft against her sensitive skin, and it's causing violent, aching yearns in places she's coming to learn are quite normal, no matter how unexpected. Her breathing is heavy through her parted lips as she tips her head up, watching him ease the button open on her black jeans and pulling the zip down.

She can feel her pulse throbbing in her ears as he presses his lips lightly against her knickers between the gaping zip.

He looks up for a moment, green eyes gorging the spaced look on his girlfriend's face. Adele smiles encouragingly, but he can tell it's forced somewhat - like it's taken all the effort in the world just to tilt her lips.

"If you don't want to do it, just tell me." He reminds her, sitting up a little.

"I do. M'just... bit nervous."

He nods gently, stretching back up her body to press a kiss to her lips. "All I wanna do is make you feel good. Know you've got nothing to compare it to, but, if I do it right, you'll feel... really good."

Adele's expression visibly lightens, though it's all in her eyes. "I know that, H. It's not you that makes me nervous, it's just... this whole thing."

"It's alright." He mumbles, softly pecking her lips again. "I'm doin' all the work."

She giggles again, craning her chin up to meet his mouth once more. It's a tender and suggestive kiss. Harry seems to be demonstrating with her mouth what's to come for her in other places. It sends her a little dizzy yet oddly eager. Her nerves are still present but she's itching to know what it feels like when he does this to her elsewhere. Even without ever experiencing it she knows it's going to be something sacred between the two of them.

Adele stills slightly when she feels Harry beginning to rub against the crotch of her jeans. The pressure he applies is just right, and she's glad he's still kissing her mouth because even that is enough to produce some frankly pleasured noises. But she doesn't, she keeps quiet somehow.

She takes his face between her hands, fingertips lightly digging into his scalp behind his ears. She's fully conscious of the way his hand is moving upwards again, which is why she's distracting herself more so with his lips.

He slides his hands between her jeans, though it seems a little awkward, and rubs over her again in the same place over her lace knickers.

Adele whimpers, a kind of lucid moan because it just hits slightly differently thanks to the fabric of her underwear.

Harry hums into her mouth, sucking on her lower lip while his fingers anticipate a damp spot on her knickers. He circles his fingers, easing the fabric between her folds and over her sensitive areas. He pushes the seat of her knickers aside, his finger swiping between her folds, and a deep rumble of noise bubbles out of him as her juices coat the tip of his finger.

Adele's breathing grows heavier when he pulls back, her eyes fluttering open as she watches him sit back on his haunches. Her body shivers when he mindlessly sucks his finger clean of her mess, eyes widening when he doesn't immediately pull it out of his mouth. Is he... enjoying it? She's flattered but also immensely weirded out. Is that a thing? Do people really enjoy that?

"Lift your bum up for me, darlin'?" He hums, meeting her eyes finally as he rests both hands on her thighs.

Silently, Adele complies, lifting her bum up just enough so that he can get a decent hold on the waist of her jeans, and pull them down her legs with her knickers. Harry leaves the rest of her clothes on the floor in a messy pile.

He clears his throat, suddenly apprehensive. His hands still smooth over her thighs, but his expression has fallen in determination. "This... might sound really weird, but I wanna know if there's like... a specific way you like it?"

She blinks a couple of times, a little dumbfounded by his question. "What?"

Harry laughs nervously, gaze dropping but a smile still present on his face. "Have you ever... masturbated?"

Adele doesn't know what to say. She knows the answer, obviously, but why is he asking? Will it make a difference? Should she be masturbating? She could go about it in a really roundabout way but she's not sure that will really achieve anything. "No..."

He shakes his head quickly. "That's fine. Honestly."

"Should I be?"

"It doesn't matter, it makes very little difference. I just wanted to know, 'cause some girls do, and they know what they like." He's awkward when he talks - clearly trying to tread carefully with what he says. "Just means I've got a... like, a blank slate, as it were."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, not at all. Promise." He insists, giving her thigh a light squeeze. He worries when she doesn't move or say anything. "I've made you uncomfortable, haven't I?"

"No," she shakes her head, "I'm just..."

"Confused?"

"Yeah..."

"It's honestly not that big a deal, it really makes no difference." He promises, and leans forwards to press a light kiss to her lips. "Didn't mean to weird you out, m'sorry."

"You haven't. Swear down."

He nods slowly, and their lips meet again for another slow and meaningful kiss. "You'll tell me if you want me to stop at any point, yeah?"

Adele hums affirmatively, pressing her lips together as he pulls away yet again. Her head rolls to the side, ear pressed to the pillow and gaze on Harry as he lightly kisses his way down her torso once again.

He settles on his front right between her legs, his hands grazing lightly up and down her legs while he kisses the inside of her left thigh. They're the same kind of kisses as when he's trying to raise a love bite on her boobs - they're harsher, wetter, and involve a little more sucking. He doesn't leave a mark every time he moves closer, though. In fact, it's only one bruise in total, close to her centre but still on her leg, technically.

Subconsciously, as she watches Harry's gaze shift to her core while his breath fans over the already aroused area, Adele begins pulling at her lips. He hasn't even really started yet but she's utterly transfixed by him. He's gorgeous and charming and wonderful, and now, with his mouth so close to places she's never allowed anyone else to go, all of those characteristics seem to have doubled, tripled, just increased to higher levels. If she never had to look at anything else for the rest of her life, she'd die happy.

Harry slowly leans forward, placing a feather-light kiss over her folds. She visibly clenches, and he can't help his smile. He looks up to her, she's watching him with wide-eyed curiosity. She may be transfixed by him, but there's no doubt that he's utterly enamoured with her.

"Sorry," Adele mumbles, pulling her hand away from her lips.

He very subtly shakes his head. "Don't be."

She swallows thickly when his gaze shifts back to her centre.

With his index and middle finger, Harry gently spreads her lips, not oblivious to her second obvious clench, but pays it no mind. He lightly licks over her clit once, a quick movement so delicate that to Adele it feels more like a tickle than anything else, and she squeaks like a mouse, a pull between her brows.

Maybe Harry shouldn't have started with that. Re-thinking his strategy, he carefully rubs his fingers over her clit in circular movements until her squeak turns into a breathy, quiet moan. He presses his mouth to her core then, not firmly but not so that it's barely felt, either. He doesn't tease her with silly light flicking of his tongue, because he realises that she might be overly sensitive at this point. No one has ever touched her before in any kind of way. Her stimulation might be higher. Instead, he sucks between flat licks of his tongue over her clit.

Adele's breath catches in her throat mid-moan at the odd pull of pleasure in her core. Her hand flies to her mouth because she doesn't want to be too loud, but what Harry is doing makes that incredibly hard.

She doesn't know how to describe it - what Harry is doing or how it feels. All she knows is that she likes how it feels, more than she expected she would.

Harry is concentrating, but to Adele, it looks like he's having the best meal of his life. While his lips and his tongue skilfully manoeuvre their way around her delicacies, he hasn't looked up once. Not yet, anyway. He's cautious but he clearly knows what he's doing - switching from lightly sucking around her little button, to swirling his tongue over the entire area like he can't get enough of her.

And he can't. Harry could stay in this position forever, truth be told. He hates to compare, but the way she tastes is just delicious. Still working on her, he ponders why that might be. Because she's untouched? There's nothing lingering there from a previous encounter. She's giving him fresh, ripe fruit and it's all his for the taking. And he is going to take it all.

Adele cannot take her eyes off him, numb to the way his hair tickles her thighs and the way his fingers grip her waist. She's completely hypnotised by the way his head moves and bobs around without any real pattern or method. It's random, yet the way his tongue feels against her centre seems absolutely methodical.

Her moans are quiet but concrete. She thought she'd be embarrassed by making so much noise, but she's not. It seems to encourage him and so she doesn't hold it back, rather just dilutes it instead - filters it through her hand.

It simultaneously feels like she's been watching him do the same thing for hours, but also only seconds. Harry remains where he is with no sign of giving up, just tasting her sweetness and then tasting it some more, over and over and over again. The burn is slow but Adele really can feel something unusual in her stomach slowly surfacing.

Even though she doesn't realise it, he can feel her writhing around him. Her legs tighten and relax sporadically, occasionally twitching when he licks her over a certain way. Even she has no idea the effect he has on her, because she's just numb to it - lost and buried just by the way he looks between her legs.

Harry suddenly pulls back, not completely but enough to catch his breath, the entire surface area of his mouth glistening with her. He's breathing heavily, gaze still staring at her centre while he uses his fingers to continue what his mouth has taken a break from.

For the first time in a while, Harry meets Adele's transfixed gaze, and even in his dim room his eyes are visibly bright.

"You okay?" He asks, voice broken and deep. He sounds like lust. If lust was a sound, it would be Harry's voice.

Adele nods, and it takes all the effort in the world to do that and smile at him when his fingers are still working on her in her intimate places. "Wonderful."

His smile widens, and he pecks an innocent kiss to the inside of her thigh. "How does it feel?"

She exhales heavily, nervously biting the tip of her finger. "Good," she mumbles, and then decides to correct herself. "Really good."

He nods but she's not sure for what reason. He kisses the inside of her thigh again, but this time it's wetter, sexier somehow. His eyes remain with hers, curious yet teasing. He circles the pad of his middle finger around her entrance, watching the way her eyes widen a little.

"Can I?"

Adele visibly swallows, followed by another heavy exhale. "Okay."

"Don't have to say 'yes' 'cause you think it's what I want, darlin'." He reminds her, his lips speaking into her soft skin.

"'M not." She insists, dropping her hand from her mouth again. "I want it."

Harry's inhale is shaky, but the gleam in his eyes is joyous. He keeps his gaze on hers, lips still ghosting over her thighs, and he gently pushes his long middle digit into her heat.

Adele produces a soft cry, back to biting on her finger again, but for the first time she closes her eyes, overwhelmed. She's despairing but in a good way - because it's all pleasure.

His finger moves in and out of her at an attentive pace. He knows he needs to be careful now, more so than before, but he's completely taken with her and the way she's suddenly just given herself over to him, and given her mind to his pleasure. He watches her now rather than having his eyes closed, moving his mouth back to her core to resume his efforts from earlier.

She writhes more now than she had earlier, trapped in ecstasy thanks to his lips and his fingers. Her body trembles in her pre-exposed state, hot and beginning to sheen with sweat. The early December air is cold but Adele feels like she's on fire - her skin aflame and in dire need of being extinguished.

"Harry," pours from her lips, breathy and desperate.

He groans in return, warm breath whispering against her centre where he continues to taste her.

He reaches upwards for her hand, bringing it down her body and pushing her fingers through his own hair. Still, she doesn't open her eyes, but she does take a fist of his soft curls for some kind of succour.

Harry doesn't stop, lapping up every drop of her juices and continuously pumping his finger in and out of her, all the while increasing in the messy noises he makes.

Adele doesn't know what to make of any of it. She's never felt so disconnected from herself, but at the same time, she feels entirely here. She's in the moment, trapped in it, lost in it. Something is happening to her body and she doesn't know what it is.

She's literally quaking, her entirely body shivering as a violent yet miraculous feeling storms through her. She bites her finger again as her back arches, whimpering because Harry still isn't stopping. He's removed his finger but his mouth is still moving around her core like he's worried someone else might steal it.

Adele's breathing is heavy as she relaxes, body limp and limbs loose. She doesn't want to move. She's exhausted and she didn't even do anything. That makes her laugh.

Harry laps up the last of what he can, kissing down her thigh for a moment before he finally looks up. He's a confusing sight - mouth still covered in her wetness in an almost childlike way, and yet the rest of him screams some kind of godly entity.

"What's funny?" He asks, curious but amused.

She hums another laugh, cheeks flushing a further pink with her blush. "Just... m'knackered and I didn't even do anything."

Harry giggles, pressing his lips to her thigh once more before he sits up. "You were knackered when you got here, sweet cheeks. Plus, it's exhausting havin' an orgasm."

Adele knew that's what had just happened, but for some reason, it never really registered with her, so when it comes out of Harry's mouth so casually like that, the realisation hits her like a big yellow bus.

She's just had her first orgasm.

As Harry lightly kisses his way back up her front, she allows that little fact to really sink in.

"You know," Harry hums, playfully pecking a kiss to the tip of her nose, "'m absolutely fuckin' obsessed wi'you."

Adele blushes again, looking away with a sheepish smile. "Don't know why."

"What d'you mean, you don't know why?" He scoffs, reaching for a packet of face wipes off his dresser. "You know I think you're bloody lovely, told you hundred times already."

"But I don't know why." She insists, watching him as he wipes his face clean of any mess.

"Where do I start?" He huffs teasingly as he wipes his fingers clean. "Nice face, nice arse, nice boobies, good manners, great humour, sexy voice, cl-,"

"Sexy voice?" Adele squeaks over tittered laughter. "What are you on about?"

"It's true!" He insists, flopping onto his back beside her. "I don't know how to explain it, but it's like... well, sexy. Like, you could probably do audio porn or something."

"Shut up." She cackles, rolling onto her side and pushing his arm.

"I'm being completely serious, but whatever." He huffs again, mirroring her position and smirking at her. "How d'you feel?"

Adele knows he's not talking about her exhaustion. "Good. Was... really good."

"Is that all?" He asks in faux offence.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Harry." She giggles, burying her face into the pillow. She speaks again, but it's muffled.

"What was that?" He pokes her waist, sneaking closer to her. "Didn't quite hear you."

Twisting her head just enough, she repeats herself. "Really liked it."

He hums loudly; satisfied. "Good. Will you stay like this?"

She frowns, meeting his gaze again. "How'd you mean?"

"Like... don't go and put your jim-jams and fluffy socks on."

"Oh," she laughs from the back of her throat. "My feet'll get cold."

"Literally don't care."

"Alright, fine." Adele sighs.

With a satisfied smirk, Harry wraps his arm around her back and pulls her into his chest. Soon after, Harry's soft snores begin filtering into the room.

~

Saturday

Eden lives just outside of Nuneaton in an area called Galley Common. To an outsider, it seems like the ideal place to live - a countryside village near to a large town and only a thirty-minute drive to the nearest large city. But to the locals, or just anyone who knows Nuneaton well enough, it's actually quite rough. Eden's family live in the nicer part of the village, her parents ignorant to the fact that their house is only two minutes from a weed farm posing as a corner shop.

Adele has never liked driving there, especially since it's on completely the wrong side of town to her, and college, and even The Fuzzy Duck. Even though it's technically 'ten minutes from Nuneaton', that means ten minutes from the edge of Stockingford, and a thirty minute drive in itself for Adele.

She'd wanted to go to Fosse Park today, because it's the closest place on her side of town that doesn't involve going to Coventry or Leicester. But, because she's venturing out to 'fucking Galley Common', she's had to change her plan.

"Where are we going, I thought we were heading out to Fosse Park?" Eden whines almost immediately after Adele has turned right out of her drive instead of left.

"I'm not coming all the way out here to go three times the journey back the other way." Adele huffs, throwing the aux cable at Eden so she can play her music.

"Where then?" Eden scoffs, shoving the end of the cable into her phone.

"Solihull."

"That's a fuckin' right trek, are you mad?!"

"What are you talking about, a trek?!" Adele retorts. "We're not walking there, are we? What's the big deal, mate?"

"I needed something specific for Ben at Fosse Park."

Adele rolls her eyes. "Whatever it is, I'm sure we can find it in Solihull. Plus, there's all them nice houses to drive past on the way."

Eden pauses, her head turned away for a moment. "That is true."

"Right?"

"Can see which one my Range Rover will look nicest parked in front of."

Adele doesn't reply, knowing better now than to entertain that Eden will ever get a Range Rover. At first, she'd thought it was a joke, but it seems that Eden really does believe that one day she and Ben will live together in a house with six bedrooms but no children, with a Range Rover and a pool in the back garden. Adele can't understand why anyone without any children would want a house with more than two bedrooms, or why anyone in this country needs a pool in their back garden when it rains most of the time. It's raining right now. The point is, the Range Rover is the least ridiculous part of Eden's goal.

"I never got a chance to ask in the week," Eden suddenly blurts after a moment of quiet, "did you manage to sort next Friday out? 'Cause it would be proper shit if the one time I can get pissed with you and Ben is when you can't go."

"Yeah, I sorted it. Anne didn't say when we'd have to make back the time, but I imagine it will be over the Christmas week sometime."

"We," Eden parrots. "Do you and Harry have to do absolutely everything together now?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, you say 'we' as if you're joint at the hip or summat. I asked about you, not him."

"Eden mate, we work together, we're seeing each other, and we both wanted to go."

"Yeah, again with the 'we's. I don't care about him, 'cause it's not like he's going to acknowledge you whilst you're there, anyway. He doesn't want people knowin' about the two of you, so why the fuck are you bothered if he goes or not?"

"He doesn't completely ignore me when we're around other people. He sits next to me, he talks to me, it's not like I don't fuckin' exist when we're not alone. You've gone from saying we spend too much time together, to that he just ignores me. How does that make sense?"

"You're missing the point, Adele-,"

"Am I?" She scoffs. "'Cause to me it just looks like you're annoyed that I didn't follow your opinion on something."

"What are you on about?"

"You've never liked him. Yeah, I know he's annoying and boyish, but he is just a boy. And apart from one little tiff at the start of the year, he's never been half as bad as you made him out to be. And I think it annoys you because you couldn't shape my opinion the way you thought you could."

"You're unbelievable!" Eden twists in her seat to face her friend. "Is that really what you think of me, that I'm just trying to mould you into something of my own choosing?!"

"That's what it feels like!"

"Well, it's not true, mate!" She insists, turning the volume down on her music. "Look, you're my best mate and I just want you to be happy. But the past month you've just been all 'Harry, Harry, Harry'. And the worst part is, you didn't tell me right away. You didn't even tell me you liked him, you just kept it to yourself."

"I didn't tell anybody, I never do with that kind of thing."

"Why not? I want you to tell me everything, mate. Not because you feel like you have to, but because you want to."

Adele swallows. "Thing is Eden, you say you want me to tell you these things, but I know exactly what your reaction would've been if I did tell you how I was feeling. You'd have told me I was blind, or stupid, because you get this tunnel vision when you don't like someone. If you don't like them, no one else should, either."

"That's not true. I changed with Hattie."

"Yeah, because you hate Bella more, and she's suddenly stopped talking to Bella so you've got an extra person to bitch with." She glances to Eden, who's glaring at her lap. "You didn't like Harry, and therefore I shouldn't like him either. But he'd never really done anything wrong, had he? He was just a bit annoying, and going out with that one girl you really hate."

Eden looks up with a pout. "Well, I suppose one of his redeeming qualities is that he seems to hate Bella now just as much as I do."

Adele snorts. "See?"

"Alright, fine." She sighs. "I don't hate Harry. I just don't like that he's stolen you from me. I miss you."

"Oh my God." Adele chortles. "You know, I kinda felt like this when you and Ben finally got together, but I didn't go around bitching about Ben, did I?"

"Yes, but you like Ben."

"Hang on, you just said you like Harry."

"No," Eden retorts calmly, "I said I don't hate him. Big difference."

"Whatever. In conclusion, I did manage to get next Friday off, so yes, we'll be getting rat-arsed at Hattie's birthday party."

"Good." Eden huffs. "Fed up of listening to yours and Ben's stories about how great your nights out are."

"Yeah, they're Ben's stories, I very rarely have an absolutely magnificent time when we go to Fever. And you know that's mostly down to the weed."

"You don't do it?"

"Hell no. Would you?"

"No."

"Precisely. It's always the boys. Usually just Ben, Lewis and Harry. And from what I can remember it was only Bella's birthday, probably because she was fucking on one."

"I don't have the vocabulary to describe how much I hate her."

"You don't need to." Adele laughs loudly. "I already know."

Eden grins, turning her gaze back to the direction they're driving.

It's a dull day, but thanks to the constant rain over the past week, everything is exceptionally lush and green. Adele loves driving a winding country road, even in the rain. She doesn't let impatient people behind her shake her nerves, she doesn't push her speed too far, because hydroplaning is terrifying and not worth the risk, and she doesn't get angry when someone overtakes her. The likelihood of her catching up to them at a later point is high. She's not been driving on her own long but she's seen it happen enough times to just expect it now.

The two girls sing along to Eden's music for a while, only making the odd comment about something they pass or laughing at parts of a song that are funny. This is why Adele loves having Eden as a friend. Though she's hot-headed and impossible, she's a good laugh, always.

"Did you stay at Harry's last night?" Eden asks calmly, clearly just looking to make small talk for a moment.

"Yup. Tend to stay every other Friday, depending on whose turn it was to drive to college."

"Did he make you late this morning?" She's jesting, even if it's not entirely obvious.

Adele laughs. "No, that was all me. He dropped me off at home and I needed to change, then Mum kept asking me questions about stuff and I got waylaid."

"Oh, so you weren't having some banging morning sex, then?"

Adele looks to her friend quickly with wide eyes, before looking back to the road. "No, we haven't... you know."

"You're still a virgin?" Eden's head rolls forward. "How long you been seeing each other? Two months?"

She nods her head to the side. "Nearly. Month and a half, maybe?"

"And you still haven't let him shag you? Mate, what the fuck are you waiting for?!"

"Nothing! I'm just not ready yet!"

Eden rolls her eyes. "God, I couldn't wait to get Ben into bed, the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Me and you are two entirely different people, Eden. Stop being so fucking judgemental."

She huffs, looking away again. "Have you done anything?"

Adele hesitates for a moment, chewing on her lower lip. "Last night we er... he... you know."

"Tell me, you massive fucking prude."

"He... fuck I hate saying it. He went down on me."

"Oh..." Eden is smirking, massively. "Fancied a little Hahn juice for dinner, did he?"

"That's disgusting."

She cackles loudly. "Well now that's something! Was it good? I love it when Ben eats me out."

"Please don't say it like that, it's horrible."

"Fine, whatever." Eden brushes. "But seriously, how was it?"

Adele grows coy, her cheeks flushing bright pink again.

"You fuckin' loved it, look at you!" Eden cackles again, smacking the dashboard excitedly. "Filthy little bitch."

"Shut up," Adele whimpers, resting her head back against the headrest. "Yes, it was good. Like really fucking good."

"'Course it bloody was. Did you repay the favour?"

"No, it was super late, we just fell asleep."

"Boring. Not even this morning?"

"Nope."

"You tight bitch." Eden cackles. "You should at least suck him off a bit, s'only fair."

"Look, I've never been anywhere near anyone's dick, I wouldn't know where to fucking start, mate. And he's always telling me I don't have to, and that we take it at my pace and he can just... have a wank if he has to."

"Oh my God, have you watched him have a wank? That's hot!"

"No!" Adele squeals.

"Still, imagine how sexy it would be if you just did it, without even talking about it. He would be all over that shit, mate, he's the biggest fucking narcissist going."

"I don't know what to do with it, Eden."

"It's pretty self explanatory, Adele. Just suck it. Like a Calippo."

"Oh my God." Adele wants to smack her head against the wheel. "You know you're not helping."

"It's not that deep! If you ever get a moment, right, where you kinda think 'I'd definitely like my mouth around his cock', just do it."

"Sounds kinda rapey."

"Jesus Christ." Eden mutters, rubbing a hand over her face. "If he tells you to stop then obviously don't go there, but if he's into you the way you say he is, he won't open his mouth unless it's to praise your name."

Adele grimaces, and sighs heavily. Why has anything sexual suddenly become so trivial? She'd never had to worry about it until she got herself a boyfriend, and now everything revolves around sex and when she should start having it. She knows she'll get there one day, but sucking dick seems like something she'd rather wait on. In her head, she's closer to wanting to have sex than wanting to give Harry head. Just how close that is, she hasn't got a fucking clue.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

179K 10.1K 17
I am not defined by my disorders or flaws, but how I have survived and conquered.
297K 10.7K 42
✔️ COMPLETE Part-time violinist and full-time procrastinator, Jackie Picot, has a total of five problems after only the first week of starting Batter...
489K 15.7K 56
All she knew was she got a text and then taken. Never in a million years would you think life would turn out like this. Twists and turns and even dea...
242K 6.2K 53
Charlotte is a sort of star that never dies, she's a sunny sky with clouds that cry. Harry is a sort of flower that never fully blooms, he's the dark...