Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 83

121 8 6
By adellights

My sister called me to ask what's up with the whole dinner thingy and I told her that I have something to tell and before she hung up the phone. She told me that she will be running a little late because she have projects to do. 

Being bored inside this apartment, not gonna lie but I miss Felix's presence. His voice, his face and most importantly his touch. Oh my Lord, what am I thinking about? What the hell is wrong with me? I never have feelings for him, I wish I do but I can't force my heart to choose him when I am madly in love with Christopher. 

He is my husband but I guess we are going to get a divorce sooner. I don't know why he needs to vanished and ignored all of my calls. We could talk about it again like an adult that we are, we can talk about how to solve this matter but apparently he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. 

I didn't go to the office today because I told them that I'm feeling under the weather but I lied, I need to take some time to rest before I tell my family about the baby. 

I stared at the lizard on the ceiling making noises, the apartment was too quiet that I can hear the freaking lizard making noises. 

"What is life like being a lizard? Does your parents control you and tell you who you're gonna marry when you're older?" I asked. 

The lizard stared at me all of the sudden and I giggled, "Reptiles are cute."

My phone rang and I was hoping Chris is calling and I was right,  I smiled and answered the call. 

"Hey how's my girl doing?" He asked. 

"I am fine, how are you? Is it busy there?" I asked. 

I heard the sound of printer coming from the background, "Yeah quite busy but I'm doing some amazing works for a new fashion brand named Zaro, it's from Japan and I analyzed the designs. It's pretty cute and unique. I'm super excited to work with them." He said. 

I can hear the sound of excitement coming from the tone of his voice, "That's good Chris." I replied. 

"So I'll see you tonight?" He said. 

My heart started to beat so fast, "Yes." 

"Hey we're gonna be okay, I will be there if anything happens. I will protect you, I promise." He said and that made me feel relax for a while. 

"Thank you Chris. I love you." I said. 

"I love you too babe." He said. 

Then we hung up. 

--------

Before the dinner, I went to Chris's place to get ready instead of getting ready at mine. 

I really no scratch that, I am desperate for Chris's comfort. My anxiety is becoming worse every time I check the time, meeting my parents worry me way too much but at least I chose it in a public place to meet them so that my parents won't cause a scene. 

My dad doesn't know Chris that well and I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me so public place will be a good choice. 

"Babe, your legs are shaking." Chris said then he pulled me into his arms for a warm hug because all I could think of is how my parents will react after I tell them about me being pregnant with Chris's baby.

He cupped my face then planted a kiss on my forehead, "I love you and I won't let anything bad happen to you."He said. 

His reassurance is something I never knew I needed more than breathing. His warm hugs, the way he kiss me, the way he touches me and the way how I feel every time when he's with me is something that words cannot even describe. 

I nodded then I gave him my best yet soft smile,  I could tell that he's  worried too but he pretending to be strong because he knows that I need his support and comfort. My parents are super strict and they are very hard-headed, who knows what they will do to us after they found out that me and Christopher are going to be parents but I believe that I can go through any challenges and obstacles as long as Chris loves me with all his heart. 

"Stay with me no matter what happens. Promise?" I asked. 

He nodded, "Always." 

I took a deep breath, "Alright we have two more hours to get ready, I need to take a shower first."I said and he had this naughty smirk plastered on his face. 

I raised a brow, "What's with the.." 

He giggled, "Nothing, I just.. I thought we could take a shower together." He said while his hand rubbing the back of his neck. 

I slapped his head lightly and he pulled me into a tight hug. 

-------

The evening, we went to the restaurant and I texted Felix to notify him that we are going to have dinner with my family and he didn't reply to me at all but the text shown that he has seen my text.

Chris didn't know that I texted Felix to come but I had to because it is the only way to let my parents know that Felix is infertile and that we will never have kids together because of that one reason. 

Me and Chris arrived on time and I could see my parents sitting at table sixteen. My heart was pounding so fast and I held Chris's hand so tight that I won't let go of my grip. 

My parents looked at us with questioned look plastered on their faces and Chris greeted them but they didn't greet him back with respect, that made me really upset. They have no right to treat Chris like that, at least have some proper manners when someone greets you, you greet them back with respect regardless what family background they came from. 

They looked down on Chris because he isn't an heir of a big company.

"Where is your husband?" My dad asked with a serious tone in his voice. 

"I don't know if he's coming or not but I am here with Chris, you know him right? He's my boyfriend. The only guy I have feelings for." I said and my mom eyes widened. 

Chris remained silent. 

"What is the meaning of this?" My mom asked. 

When I was about to explain it to them, I could tell that they didn't noticed that my stomach is huge. I think they were too annoyed and confused when they see Chris. 

Hailey greeted with a warm smile, she hugged Chris. 

"Hey guys, I didn't know Chris is coming but where's Felix?" Hailey asked while she placed her coat on the chair. 

"Mom dad, I am pregnant." I said. 

Hailey clapped her hands cheerfully, I love my older sister so much. She was the only one who got excited when I said that but my parents didn't even react or congratulated me. 

My mom raised a brow, here she goes again with that attitude. 

"With Felix right?" She asked. 

I shook, "I am pregnant but this is Christopher's child because Felix is infertile and he cannot have any kids with me. I know he never tell anyone about that matter. I just found out about it recently." I said. 

Hailey didn't say anything. I guess I left them speechless.

Chris sighed, "I want to sincerely apologized that.." Chris said but my dad cut him off by splashing the glass of water to his face. My face got wet a little, my eyes widened and I wanted to cry so bad. 

My parents are so rude to Chris. 

"You never learned your lesson is it?" My dad said and he pointed his index finger to Chris. 

Chris had his head down after my dad did that to him. 

"Dad stop! It's not his fault! I love him so much so it is my fault that I can't stay away from him. I don't have feelings for Felix at all and you have no right to be mad about this. I choose to be with Chris from now on and I will raised this baby with him whether I have your blessings or not." I said sternly. 

With my severe manner, my mom shook her head in disbelief. 

"Do you really think you have a future with this man? Just look at his appearance. He has tattoos all over his skin." My dad said. 

I was glad that I decided to tell them about the baby and Chris in a public place because if we were having dinner at their house or anywhere private. My dad probably would punch Chris on the face and I know Chris all too well, he was always on a fight before. I love my father even though he can be such a heartless man but I definitely don't want to watch my dad getting beat up by Chris. 

Felix came and he simply took a seat next to my mother. 

Everything went super duper awkward. 

"Felix." My mom called. 

Felix nodded, "I'm sorry I'm late but yes I came here tonight not to eat or enjoy any family reunion dinner but to end my marriage contract with your daughter." He said and I gulped nervously.

Felix and Chris made a serious eye contact. 

"Take care of her." Felix said, he patted Chris's shoulder then left the scene.

Just like that, Felix is gone. 

Thank God he came though. 

My dad sighed, "I will give you a second chance to rethink about this Valerie. I have no words to say right now because I have other things to manage at the office. You're an adult, you should know the right path to go." He said. 

I nodded, "I know and my right path is with Chris." I said. 

My mom stood up and left in an instant, then my dad rolled his eyes at me "We are leaving." He said. 

Hailey smiled and hugged the both of us, "Well should we have dinner now, I am starving. Mom and dad will never accept the fact that you're gonna marry Chris but hey you have my blessing as an older sister. I know exactly how you feel Val, be with Chris and be happy with him." She said .

I smiled and I couldn't help but to cry. 

------

With trembled voice, I couldn't breathe properly. My vision was blurry and my head hurts so bad. All I can think of is Chris. 

Where is he? I need him right now. 

Blood on my legs and on my stomach. 

Chris? Help....somebody help...

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.7K 46
When she had to move to a new house and a new school she left behind a dark past that will hunt her for the rest of her life. A dark past that no one...
8.3K 533 26
Joel Pimentel meet this girl at summer camp. She has brunette hair, Brown eyes, 5'5 and she always with a journal in her hand. She different from oth...
140K 4.4K 56
[Highest Ranking #1 ' May 22, 2018' Joel Pimentel] [Highest Ranking #6 ' July 15, 2018 CNCO] _________________________________ Started: December 28th...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...