Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

By IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... More

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort

837 17 4
By IMajorBeast

Location: South China Sea
Time: 2300 Hours
Date: 04/08/2013

Back at the South China Sea, the ODSTs and SEALs are rescuing the last remaining hostages on the oilrig. Right now both teams retreated from the box room and set up several C4s on the dead bodies as traps when the enemies entered.

"C4 placed, DeMarco." Ryan confirmed.

"Get to an elevated position. We'll ambush them when they discover the bodies." DeMarco replied climbing up a ladder as he and Thorne sat quietly waiting for the enemies to check.

"There's the patrol." DeMarco said spotting several men armed with AK moved down the stairs. "Hold you're fire until they got closer."

The hostiles moved closer as they checked every corner of the area to make sure no enemies were present. "Standby...Standby...Plan-B do it."

BOOM

"Commander, this is Hotel Six. Our cover is blown."

"Copy that, intel indicates hostages and possible explosives on the top deck." Palmer reported to the two Team. "You're Team needs to secure that location before we can send in reinforcements to handle the SAM site, over."

"Roger that will call in for exfil at LZ Bravo."

The SEALs and ODSTs got out of their cover and advanced forward with their weapons raised several Russian soldiers came downstairs but was easily decimated by the two teams as they continued moving forward. "Up the stairs. Move." DeMarco said following him upstairs.

A soldier came out of the corner and surprised DeMarco, but the ODST was fast enough to disarm him and throws him to the ground hard with enough force to dent the metal.

"Hotel Six, hostages from the lower decks are being extracted by Fireteam Alpha-9. Proceed to the top deck ASAP to secure the rest over." Shepherd commanded.

"Copy that, we're working on it out." SEAL Team Leader Ryan replied.

As they made it up to the next deck several enemies rappelled down from the deck above them. The team took cover as several of the Russians tossed grenades and used RPGs to better take out the ODSTs.

"Contact 12 o'clock." Thorne said shooting several enemies with his MA5 pulse rifle.

Grant got out of cover and took out several soldiers with her DMR before taking cover as she avoided an RPG coming straight for her. "Use your grenades and M203s." Ryan said.

The others followed suite and used their own ordnance. The SEALs used their semtex and frag grenades and tossed it to the enemies while the other SEALs used their M203s. For the ODSTs they used their cluster and smart grenades to take out the enemies.

Everything was going according to plan as they kept pushing while the enemy retreated. Then, the sound of a rotor blades caught their attention. They look to their left and spotted an MI-24 Hind coming straight for them.

"Hind! Hind!" Hoya shouted.

The Hind attack helicopter hovered in the air before using it's 30mm auto cannons to take them down. One round hit Madsen as he was launched to a nearby wall. Good thing the energy shield took most of the damage as his armor was severely dented.

"Madsen's hit!" DeMarco shouted in concern dashing forward and quickly grabbed his friend and put him behind cover. "You good?"

Madsen groaned before replying. "I'm fine just an armor cut."

Thorne got an idea as he latched his MA5 at his back. "I have an idea." He said getting their attention. "Ryan, Worm can you give me cover fire?"

The SEALs looked at each other before Worm replied. "We can." They replied loading their M203s. The two peak out and at the right time shoot the chopper with their M203 grenade launchers, but it did little to no damage as it just punctured the armor.

Thorne saw the opportunity and quickly got out of cover and sprinted towards the Hind. The pilot of the helicopter looked back to see an armored soldier sprinting towards them.

"убить эту штуку." Kill that thing. The chopper focuses it's attention to Thorne as it aimed its weapon towards him. Before the pilot could press the button Thorne already jumped forward and grabbed hold on the cockpit. He pulled back his left fist and easily breaked the window open and tossed the pilot out.

"Choppers down. Let's go."

The SEALs and ODSTs got out of cover and spotted the rest of the enemies retreating since their air support is now taken out.

"Alright. Good work Thorne. Let's move." DeMarco complimented.

The others followed suite and advanced forward while the enemies retreated. They went up the stairs where they were bombarded by bullets and grenades once again.

"Hotel Six, be advised, hostages have been confirmed at your location along with possible explosives. We're also sending out several Jackals armed with sleeping gas." Palmer reported.

"Copy that, Ma'am."

They took cover behind several freight containers as hail lf bullets continued pouring in front of them. Then, an F-52 Jackal exited out of cloak surprising the enemy before they could get their anti-aircraft weapons to target the aircraft, the Jackal launched several sleeping gas on the enemy causing them all to fall unconscious.

"Hotel Six, this is Jackal 0-1 you're clear." The Jackal pilot said.

"Roger. Thanks for the assist."

The two teams advanced forward and stacked up behind the door. "Get a frame charge on those door. We'll hit them from both sides." DeMarco said as he planted a C4 on the metal door. He blew up the door as Thorne and Madsen entered first and took out the targets on the front. The SEALs came in next and took out the other half.

"Palmer, all hostages have been secured." DeMarco reported untying a hostage. "I repeat - all hostages secured. Proceed to LZ Bravo."

"Good job, Majestic. Marine reinforcements are inserting now to dismantle the SAM sites. Get your team to the U.S. 6th Fleet."

"Why?"

"You have a principle level hostage rescue."

"Who is it?"

"The Vice President. You and the SEALs will be joining another operation with Delta Force Team Metal."

"Copy. We're on are way to the ravens."

The two teams got to the L.Z. and entered the dropship as it took off. Entering the oilrig were several CH-46 Sea Knight helicopters with Marines on-board and landed on the rig to secure the SAM sites and securing the rest of the hostages.

Location: English Channel
Time: 2400 Hours
Date: 04/09/2013

At the English channel, was Derek Frost a Sentinel Agent working with S.A.T.O. Special Operation Forces. He got back to work when words spread out that a World War was happening in the 21st-Century world and Lasky pulled back every soldier they can get to help N.A.T.O. and it's allies from becoming a world of ash.

Derek's mission right now is to infiltrate a mansion just on the English channel to retrieve classified information that is connected to Makarov and other High-Value-Targets connected to him.

"Here's the setup." Cortana said putting the location of the intel in his OPSAT. "You're gonna need to be careful on your approach. Makarov have purchased high-level security and will send in reinforcements if an alarm is tripped."

"I thought security was light?" He asked climbing down a rail to avoid detection.

"Everything's relative." Cortana retorted. "Now, access points to the data system is located in top level of the mansion. I'm marking the blueprints and placing them in your OPSAT."

Derek finally reached the entrance and climbed on the rail that lead him to the other side before climbing back up to the window where the first data is located. He was about to enter when a guard came by and patrolled the window. Derek patiently waited as the Guard move away before entering the stealing the data.

"Cortana, accessing the first data now." He reported silently hacking the console while the guards who were just few feet away from Derek didn't notice him. Once done he exited the window and proceeded on the next data.

"Data log is active. One down two to go."

Exiting the window, Derek climbed around the side of the building until he climbed up the pipe where it leads him to the roof. He avoided the spotlight and camera and climbed the light post where the second data is located.

"Sniper 1. Reporting in, everything's quiet."

He opened it and hacked it. "Found the main comms line. Dropping the tap on it." He reported silently hacking the light post communication channel. He finished hacking and closed it.

"Data tap is active. Just one more to go."

Dropping from above, he climbed around the rails until he was at the pool where there's a ladder that lead down on the bedroom. He opened the window and climbed inside.

Derek stopped for a second and flip down his tri-focal goggles and switched it to NVGs where it shows infrared lasers moving and protecting the master bedroom. He easily avoided the lasers until he was near the cellphone.

"Found the cellphone bugging it now." He said connecting his OPSAT to the device and hacked it.

"All the data tap is secured and systems are green. You're next move is to get out of there."

"Quiet or noisy?"

"Keep it quiet. Get to the docks for exfiltration."

"Roger that on the move."

Derek easily walked pass through the security grid and got out the window and closes it. He climbed back up the ladder and moved around the roof until he was at the helipad and climbed down a pipe.

From there he went back to his original route and went down on the rail and climbed around the place until he was at the bottom and at the extraction point.

"Go for extraction." He reported.

"Roger that. You're good to go see you on board."

A small submarine emerged from the water as Derek puts on his rebreather and climbed on the vehicle as he drives away and head back to the submarine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 329 32
In an alternative reality, all the colonies on the American continent united and gained independence. Becoming the most advanced society in the world...
40.6K 627 23
A story about my own character being reincarnated in the Danmanchi universe. There will be some romance at times Nothing hectic. I will try to update...
23K 1K 31
Noun: Future Shock [Mass Noun] [ /ˈfyo͞oCHər SHäk/ ] "A state of distress or disorientation due to rapid Social or Technological change." - Oxford En...
11.7K 146 50
The man I had a one-night stand with is the CEO! "Romantic relationships between employees are strictly forbidden" Jennie's chaotic love life start...