Five x Reader ~ The Umbrella...

By Im_obsessed_sometime

Y/N was one of the children of the 43 woman who gave birth unexpectedly, but her birth mother set her up for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 9

1.3K 33 5
By Im_obsessed_sometime

I slowly started to wake up me and Five were still entangled in each other's arms. The bandage on his neck was covered in blood but the scratch itself, wasn't bleeding. You could barely see that it was there. (AU: It's true, you don't see it for the rest of the show). He was still sleeping, peacefully. I didn't want to wake him up due to how much that has been going on, he deserves some sleep. I tried to remove my arms off of him but he held me tighter, making me unable to get up.

"Please don't go." Five said.

I couldn't tell if he was awake, I didn't think he was. His eyes were still closed. But I knew that if I did get up, he would wake up so I got comfortable on the bed again and held him tight.

"Don't worry," I whispered. "I'm not going anywhere." I kissed his forehead and put my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat.

Not too long after a loud alarm started to buzz. Me and Five got up really quickly and went out to figure out what the noise was.

"Hey, we got one." Elliot yelled out from the other room. "Hey, one of those machines you asked for is going crazy."

Me and Five walked out of the door and headed over to Elliot.

"Which one?" Five asked.

"It's the, uh, atmospheric radar." Elliot said.

I was confused to what was going on. I didn't completely understand.

"Good." Five said as he looked over Elliot's shoulder.

"I don't get it. What are you tracking?" Elliot asked. "A hurricane? A storm front?"

"Sound waves." Five said.

"Sound waves." Elliot repeated.

Then it came to me, Vanya... Probably the most powerful sibling among of the seven.

Five walked over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Wow what-" Elliot tried to say but Five teleported me and him away and brought me outside.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"A corn field."

"Wait what?"

I was so confused.

"My sister, Vanya is there. The one who created the first apocalypse and probably the second." Five said.

"Alright well I guess we have to go." I said.

I wrapped my arm around his and we teleported.

***

After a couple of times, teleporting we finally to our destination. The sun was shining now and we were walking in the corn field. We stuck together, knowing that if we got lost, it would be hard to find each other again. After a while of searching, we finally found her. Five moved some of the corn so we could see her.

"Hi, Vanya." Five said. She looked at us with a confused look on her face.

"Who are you?" Vanya asked.

"I'm your brother and this is well..."

"Your new acquaintance." I finished Five's sentence.

"I have a brother?" Vanya asked, she sounded surprised.

"Look, you can either stay here and wait for the IKEA mafia to come back to kill you, or you can come with us." Five said and started to walk away, me following right behind him.

"Wh... Why are they trying to kill me?" Vanya asked as she followed us.

"Cause you're not supposed to be here, Vanya." Five said.

"In Dallas?"

"No. Here, in 1963."

We all continued to walk until we stumbled upon a huge circle with corn flattened. We turned back to see Vanya startled of the scenery.

"Holy shit." Vanya said, looking around her.

"Yeah, pretty wild, right?" Five asked.

"It's super cool," I said.

"It's good to see your powers are still intact. Let's go." Five said.

We all started to walk out of the corn field. Once we were out, Vanya showed us to her car. It was in a ditch.

Five went to go check it out.

"Sorry I haven't said yet, it's really nice to meet you." I said to Vanya. "I've heard a lot about you."

Vanya didn't really know what to say, I could see it in her face.

"Well it's nice to meet you to." Vanya said. "So, how long have you two been dating?"

My eyes widened

"We aren't.. dating."

"Oh sorry,"

"No, no, it's okay." I responded.

We both stood there in silence.

"Hey, someone get in the car and try driving it out. It should be okay, nothing seems to be badly damaged." Five said.

Vanya got in the car and tried backing out. It look a little bit of time but it got out of the ditch.

"Alright, we can go get something to eat so we can talk about everything than we need to go." Five said.

Five got in the front as I sat in the back and we headed to the closest restaurant.

*** 

Once we parked the car in the parking lot we all went in and took a seat inside. The lady came to take our orders. All we wanted was some coffee so she brought us some cups. She finished filling up all of our cups.

"Leave the pot, dear." Five said to the waitress. She set it down and walked away. "Thank you."

"Lippy little shit." The waitress said as she walked.

I smirked to myself as I took a sip of my hot coffee. I was to the right of Five and Vanya was to the left of him.

"You gonna tell me what the hell's going on?" Vanya asked.

"This is going to be long." I said.

Five started at me then turned back to Vanya.

"When you were a baby, you were bought by an eccentric billionaire. He raised you in an elite academy with six other siblings with extraordinary powers, but in the year 2019, in order to avoid the apocalypse, we jumped into a vortex and ended up being scattered throughout the timeline in Dallas, Texas." Everyone went silent. I looked over Five's shoulder to get Vanya's reaction to all this. "Any questions?" Five asked as I took a sip of my coffee.

"What do you mean, "the apocalypse"?" Vanya asked.

Five went silent for a couple of seconds.

"I mean the end of the world as we know it." Five responded.

"Yeah, but how?"

"You really don't remember anything?" Five asked.

"No, nothing before a month ago." Vanya responded.

"Then what do you remember?"

Vanya went silent.

"I landed in, like, a... back alley." Vanya started. "Got hit by a car. My head was ringing like crazy. I had no idea how I got there, where I came from." Five was looking at Vanya very intently. "What causes the apocalypse?"

Five looked over at me then at his coffee. I reassured him that it was okay.

"Asteroid impact. The big kaboom ends everything." Five said and picked up his coffee. "Just like the one that got the dinosaurs, except way worse. Bad news is, it followed us here."

"What do you mean, "followed us"?"

"Eight days from now, the world ends in a nuclear doomsday." Five said. "It's a different disease, but... same result."

Vanya looked at him in disbelief. "That can't be right."

"I saw it. With my own eyes." Five sighed. "You were there. We all were."

"Shit." Vanya whispered. "I need to make a phone call." Vanya got out of her seat and headed over to the phone.

"Vanya." Five said, trying to get her to stop.

Five turned over to me.

"We don't have any time for this." Five said, getting out of his seat.

"Listen a lot could happen in a month, she just needs to talk to someone." I tried to make him relax.

"Still, we only have eight days." Five said as he kept on drinking his coffee.

"Just give her another minute or two." I said. 

"Nope, I'm done." Five said. Walking over towards Vanya.

"Five, don't." I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't.

Five went and made the call stop.

"What the hell?" Vanya complained.

"We don't have time for this." Five said.

"That's my friend you just hung up on."

"Listen to me." Five said, grabbing onto Vanya's shoulders. "Those people from the field are coming after us. They are never going to stop. Do you understand me?" Five said softly. "We need to stick together, find the others, figure out how to stop doomsday. Whoever this person is, they can't be more important than the end of the world." They both went silent. "We need to go"

Vanya put the phone back and we left.

I get it that Five needs to help stop doomsday but I felt bad for Vanya. I know how it is to worry about people. I've been worrying about my father and his work with commission. Ever since The Handler came back, I've been worried she would find out that I was with my dad and hurt him. Or worse, kill him.

Once we got into the car, Five was the one to drive now and I was next to him as Vanya was in the back. We all stayed silent throughout the whole car ride. It took 10 minutes until I dared to say something.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

Five sighed. "To find Luther, I think I know where he is."

Another 10 minutes went by and we showed up at a boxing ring. We all headed inside and saw Luther in the ring. We watched him as he fought another large man. Luther stood there as he let the large man hit him in the face.

"Look, he's pummeling him." Vanya said.

Me and Five looked at her and back at Luther.

"Hit me again." Luther said to the large man.

"The hell are you doing?" A man in the audience yelled at Luther.

The large man threw Luther into the wall.

"Oh, my god, Luther." Vanya said.

"Why isn't he fighting back?" Five asked.

I knew I should do something. I closed my eyes.

Allison... Chestnut. Luther kept on repeating those words in his head.

"Allison Chestnut." I said to Five and Vanya.

"Who?" Vanya asked.

Luther kept on getting hit continuously.

"Hit me again." Luther said and he got hit. "Again! Hit me!" Luther demanded.

"Luther, are you crazy? Just hit him!" Five yelled to Luther.

"Come on, Luther!" The man in the audience yelled again.

"Hit me. I wanna feel pain." Luther said to the man. "I wanna feel all the pain. Give me everything you've got!" Luther yelled.

That's when the man hit Luther off the ground, making him fall to the ground. Some of the crowd cheered and some booed.

"Shit. Luther." Five said.

"Why didn't he fight back?" Vanya asked.

I knew exactly why.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 392 13
Once, the Umbrella Academy was unstoppable. Under the tutelage of their guardian and mentor, Dr. Reginald Hargreeves, its members spent their childho...
120K 1.9K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
252K 7.7K 69
It's quite annoying really. Whenever she walked into the room and everyone's heads snapped around to look at her. Perks of being her daughter. Though...
10.6K 263 20
Then suddenly Diego, Luther, Allison, and Ben rushed into her room and watched in shock. Luther than tried punching the force field but that didn't w...