Atonement [Bakugo Katsuki]

بواسطة SlytherinScum

Kuroyanagi Kimitsuki has always held Heroes in great regard, and has always believed she would never become a... المزيد

🤍 Prologue 🤍
🤍 Information 🤍
🤍 Chapter 1 🤍
🤍 Chapter 2 🤍
🤍 Chapter 3 🤍
🤍 Chapter 4 🤍
🤍 Chapter 5 🤍
🤍 Chapter 6 🤍
🤍 Chapter 7 🤍
🤍 Chapter 8 🤍
🤍 Chapter 9 🤍
🤍 Chapter 10 🤍
🤍 Chapter 11 🤍
🤍 Chapter 12 🤍
🤍 Chapter 13 🤍
🤍 Chapter 14 🤍
🤍 Chapter 15 🤍
🤍 Chapter 16 🤍
🤍 Chapter 18 🤍
🤍 Chapter 19 🤍
🤍 Chapter 20 🤍
🤍 Chapter 21 🤍
🤍 Chapter 22 🤍
🤍 Chapter 23 🤍
🤍 Chapter 24 🤍
🤍 Chapter 25 🤍
🤍 Chapter 26 🤍
🤍 Chapter 27 🤍
🤍 Chapter 28 🤍
🤍 Chapter 29 🤍
🤍 Chapter 30 🤍
🤍 Chapter 31 🤍
🤍 Chapter 32 🤍
🤍 Chapter 33 🤍
🤍 Chapter 34 🤍
🤍 Chapter 35 🤍
🤍 Chapter 36 🤍
🤍 Chapter 37 🤍
🤍 Chapter 38 🤍
🤍 Chapter 39 🤍
🤍 Chapter 40 🤍
🤍 Chapter 41 🤍
🤍 Chapter 42 🤍
🤍 Chapter 43 🤍
🤍 Chapter 44 🤍
🤍 Chapter 45 🤍
🤍 Chapter 46 🤍
🤍 Chapter 47 🤍
🤍 Two Heroes - 1 🤍
🤍 Two Heroes - 2 🤍
🤍 Two Heroes - 3 🤍
🤍 Two Heroes - 4 🤍
🤍 Two Heroes - 5 🤍
🤍 Chapter 48 🤍
🤍 Chapter 49 🤍
🤍 Chapter 50 🤍
🤍 Chapter 51 🤍
🤍 Chapter 52 🤍
🤍 Chapter 53 🤍
🤍 Chapter 54 🤍
🤍 Chapter 55 🤍
🤍 Chapter 56 🤍
🤍 Chapter 57 🤍
🤍 Chapter 58 🤍
🤍 Chapter 59 🤍
🤍 Chapter 60 🤍
🤍 Chapter 61 🤍
🤍 Chapter 62 🤍
🤍 Chapter 63 🤍
🤍 Chapter 64 🤍
🤍 Chapter 65 🤍
🤍 Chapter 66 🤍
🤍 Chapter 67 🤍
🤍 Chapter 68 🤍
🤍 Chapter 69 🤍
🤍 Chapter 70 🤍
🤍 Chapter 71 🤍
🤍 Chapter 72 🤍
🤍 Chapter 73 🤍
🤍 Chapter 74 🤍
🤍 Chapter 75 🤍
🤍 Chapter 76 🤍
🤍 Chapter 77 🤍
🤍 Chapter 78 🤍
🤍 Chapter 79 🤍
🤍 Chapter 80 🤍
🤍 Chapter 81 🤍
🤍 Chapter 82 🤍
🤍 Chapter 83 🤍
🤍 Heroes Rising - 1 🤍
🤍 Heroes Rising - 2 🤍
🤍 Heroes Rising - 3 🤍
🤍 Heroes Rising - 4 🤍
🤍 Chapter 84 🤍
🤍 Chapter 85 🤍
🤍 Chapter 86 🤍
🤍 Chapter 87 🤍
🤍 Chapter 88 🤍
🤍 Chapter 89 🤍
🤍 Chapter 90 🤍
🤍 Chapter 91 🤍
🤍 Chapter 92 🤍
🤍 Chapter 93 🤍
🤍 Chapter 94 🤍
🤍 Chapter 95 🤍
🤍 World Heroes' Mission - 1 🤍
🤍 World Heroes' Mission - 2 🤍
🤍 World Heroes' Mission - 3 🤍
🤍 World Heroes' Mission - 4 🤍
🤍 Chapter 96 🤍
🤍 Chapter 97 🤍
🤍 Chapter 98 🤍
🤍 Chapter 99 🤍
🤍 Chapter 100 🤍
🤍 Chapter 101 🤍
🤍 Chapter 102 🤍
🤍 Chapter 103 🤍
🤍 Chapter 104 🤍
🤍 Chapter 105 🤍

🤍 Chapter 17 🤍

7.7K 388 98
بواسطة SlytherinScum

"Gather together and don't move! Thirteen, protect the students!"

Kimitsuki looked at Aizawa with surprise when she recognised that it was who he who had spoken up with this level of urgency. She couldn't understand what was going on around them – but she wanted to know. She turned to look back at the portal that was opening down in the central plaza.

There was a strange grey-ish haired male who walked out of it first, and Kimitsuki was struck as she recognised who it was. She had seen him by the school – she had run right into him, in fact, so...?

But another man appeared alongside him, supporting smoke around where his head was supposed to be. And behind them came out another person – no – creature with a strange appearance.

"What's going on here...?" Kimitsuki breathed out, watching as more and more people began to appear out of the mist. Her wide eyes glowed as her Quirk manifested. "Who are these people?"

With her glowing dark eyes, Kimitsuki tried to look at them all but her head began to ache when she kept anticipating the movements of so many people at the same time, much less being able to focus long enough to recognise their Quirks. She closed her eyes to calm her senses and do it over again.

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lessors already started?" Eijirou asked. Izuku nervously took a step forward, coming to a stop next to Kimitsuki, clearly hoping to ask about the Quirks.

"Don't move!" Aizawa ordered them once more as he pulled on his yellow goggles, getting ready to fight. Kimitsuki glanced at him. "Those are villains,"

"How did they get in here...?" Kimitsuki whispered as she looked back ahead at the villains. "Oh! One of them has the Quirk to create portals!" Aizawa glanced at her. "The one with smoke as his head,"

"Thirteen and Eraser Head, huh?" said the person Kimitsuki was pointing out, Kurogiri. "The teacher's schedule we received the other day said that All Might was also supposed to be here,"

"The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?" Aizawa muttered and Kimitsuki quickly caught what he had said, whipipng back around to have another look.

"Where is he?" said Shigaraki Tomura. "I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... All Might... The Symbol of Peace... And he's not here? I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?"

Kimitsuki tried to focus on his solitary stationary figure to Quirk but she couldn't do it – she only saw darkness pumping through his veins, and she realised that she was looking at a mutated Quirk.

Much like herself.

"Villains? No way..." Eijirou said, trailing off as Aizawa released the scarf that was around his neck. "There's no way they could get into a hero school!"

"Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked as she stepped forward in concern, looking at Thirteen for answers regarding this mishap.

"We have them, of course," Thirteen replied. "But..."

"Did they only appear here, or around the whole school?" Shoto said. "Either way, if the sensors are not responding that means they have someone with a Quirk that can do that. An isolated area separated from the main campus during a time when a class is supposed to be here. They might be fools, but they're not dumb. This surprise attack was carefully planned with some sort of goal in mind,"

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," Aizawa said as he stepped forward. "Try calling the school. These villains even had something to counteract the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave-type powers is interfering. Kaminari. You try contacting the school with your Quirk, too,"

"Yes sir," Denki replied.

"Kuroyanagi, take note of as many Quirks as you can," Aizawa ordered. Kimitsuki looked over at him quickly. "Convey them to the reinforcements – aid the class in case you were intercepted,"

"Yes, sir," Kimitsuki said quickly, bowing her head and turning to look at the hundreds of villains making their way toward them. She tried to ignore their movement and focused on their Quirks.

"What about you, sir?" Izuku asked. "Will you fight by yourself? With that many, even if you can erase their Quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk. A frontal battle is..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa responded. "I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen," He went jumping down the entire staircase to the main plaza centre to begin fighting the villains.

Even though Kimitsuki was asked to take in the Quirks of the villains, she couldn't help but watch in absolute awe as Aizawa attacked the villains, erasing their Quirks of at least three different individuals in one go before using his capture weapon to bind them down and then knock them out.

There was a lot Kimitsuki had to learn from Aizawa – being to hold onto more than one person in her Quirk, using that capture weapon to bind them and using her physical strength to knock them out.

Just then, a heteromorphic person tried to attack their homeroom teacher, but Aizawa proved that he wasn't a one-trick pony as he managed to punch the villain away with his physical prowess alone, and then snatched him back with his scarf, dodging other villains and taking them down with the first villain as he spun him around, slamming him into the others, knocking every single one out.

"Amazing," Izuku said from next to Kimitsuki. "Aizawa Sensei is actually good at fighting by himself against a lot of people... right, Tsuki-Chan?" Kimitsuki nodded.

"It's amazing, for sure..." Kimitsuki breathed, watching every single move made by Aizawa with painstaking attention. "I want to... be like that, too..."

"This is no time for analysis or awe!" Tenya called out to them from where he was retreating with others to the exit of the building. "Hurry up and take shelter! Kuroyanagi-Kun, have you taken in the Quirks? Hurry!"

Kimitsuki nodded slowly, her eyes still stuck on Aizawa as she forgot to even blink properly, but she was quickly yanked away by Tenya as he followed along with Izuku to where their classmates were. She quickly relayed the information she had gotten to Thirteen and her friends as quickly as possible. She turned to look ahead of them and her eyes widened when she saw another portal on the floor.

"I won't let you,"

One of the villains, Kurogiri appeared out from the portal, and Kimitsuki grimaced when he blocked their way out of the building. Thirteen stopped the students from running into the villain or portal.

"Nice to meet you," Kurogiri said. "We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U. A. High School in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath. I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here nor there. This is the part I am to play,"

Kimitsuki was outraged, staring at the man with sheer disbelief – she couldn't wrap her mind around this man's strange request to see All Might. She knew they wanted one thing – to kill All Might. She turned to look at Thirteen to inform her about her Quirk when her eyes fell upon Katsuki's body –

"Ka-Chan, no!" Kimitsuki exclaimed seconds before both Katsuki and Eijirou sprang into action, attacking the villain front of them causing a major blast.

Dust and smoke filled the entire area, and Kimitsuki was forced to recoil back as her vision was obstructed and she raised her arms up to defend her face, waving the smoke around to see what was going on. Her eyes quickly searched for Katsuki and Eijirou and was relieved to see them okay.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?!" Eijirou demanded rather smugly, and Kimitsuki wished they would step back from him.

"Oh dear, that's dangerous," Kurogiri said nonchalantly as he reconstructed his mist after the attack, much to their shock. "That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs,"

"This is bad!" Thirteen exclaimed. "Move away, you two!"

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" Kurogiri replied and raised his hand, and Kimitsuki hurried to get out of the way so she could still use her Quirk but he easily covered all of them with his the smoke.

With her vision obturated, Kimitsuki was at a loss as she tried to heighten up her senses. She knew that she believed in her eyes a bit too much and this is what she had to reap for it. Now, she finally understood why exactly Aizawa wanted her to learn how to use the capturing weapon. As much as Aizawa was impressed by her Quirk – it really was quite lame at the end of the day, huh?

Suddenly, Kimitsuki felt herself lift up from the ground and she flailed around to try and get out of the hold of whatever it was, but then she found herself being dropped, falling through a portal –

Kimitsuki's eyes widened and then narrowed when she saw the ground beneath her. She spun around to correct her bearings as she dropped onto her feet, and quickly whipped around to pull out her sword to defend herself against the villain that immediately attacked her with metallic arms.

"Not so fast," Kimitsuki breathed and her purple eyes flashed as she narrowed them at the man who was trying to attack her again. "On your knees," She activated Coercion.

The villain halted in his steps much to the surprise of his fellow villains and then dropped to his knees, collapsed as his eyes rolled back. Kimitsuki quickly glanced around to make sure there wasn't anyone behind her and moved back to cover her back with the wall, her sword raised in front of her.

"We're in the ruins, huh?" Kimitsuki breathed as she looked at the broken building that she was in with all these villains crawling out of rooms. "Am I on my own...? I wonder where everyone else is..."

"What are you muttering to yourself about, girlie?" said a villain as he rushed to attack her with his fists and Kimitsuki quickly dodged out of the way and kicked the other heading toward her.

"None of your business," Kimitsuki responded tensely, blinking quickly as her eyes dried up. "I see I'm surrounded by mutant and transformation Quirks... you're all here based on your Quirks compatibility with the zone, huh?"

"You're insightful, kid, but this is the end for you," said a female with overly muscular limbs as she and her friends rushed to attack Kimitsuki.

Kimitsuki ignored their words and rushed to meet them in the middle, using her Quirk to dodge and attack back with her sword or fire, trying to avoid using her Genjutsu lest she incapacitated herself before this battle was over. She needed to get done here and go out to help the rest of her friends.

Her thoughts were on the person with blue-ish grey hair, and she wondered how they knew U. A.'s schedule down to the teachers. She was sure they must've set up the media circus yesterday, too.

The intrusion must not have been by the media as Kimitsuki and many others had suspected but actually by this strange 'League of Villains'. They must've gotten out all the information they needed before they made their move to attack and possibly kill All Might. That was her deduction now.

And something told her that they must have a good idea how to fight All Might if they went this far. And she was also pretty sure that these villains wouldn't stand back from torturing them to death.

Where's Izu-Chan and Ka-Chan?

Kimitsuki pushed herself into the air and spun around to kick the villain heading toward her from the back with all of her strength, making him go smashing into the wall, causing a major dent in the already weak wall. She grimaced and turned to fight the rest, wanting to get over this quickly.

As one of the villains came running toward her with long pipes, Kimitsuki raised her sword to attack back – even when he was distracted by the wall behind her suddenly exploding. She dodged his pipes and hit the back of his head with the hilt of her sword to knock him out. She turned around –

Katsuki and Eijirou were standing there, having been the ones to break through the wall.

"How did you get here?" Katsuki asked furiously when he saw the white-haired girl fighting against villains on her own. "How long have you been here?"

"The same way and time you got here, Ka-Chan," Kimitsuki replied calmly, ducking her head to avoid a punch. Eijirou jumped ahead use his hardened fist to punch the villain away from her. "Thank you,"

"No problem, but you did a good score of these guys, Kuroyanagi-Chan," Eijirou said as he looked around at all the villains she had knocked out. "You're pretty cool!"

"Thank you, Kirishima-Kun," Kimitsuki said gratefully. She pulled out her eyedrops out to put them into her eyes, blinking slightly. "We need to get out of here and help others,"

"You idiots can go help; I'm going to beat up some villains!" Katsuki growled and ran out of there to seek the villains to fight. Kimitsuki shook her head at her childhood friend.

"He's strange but he means well," Kimitsuki said to Eijirou before rushing out of the place as well, causing Eijirou to jump and follow after the two of them, too.

Kimitsuki looked toward the direction Katsuki and Eijirou were running off to, the adjacent landslide zone where a lot of the villains were gathered. But she herself went rushing off to the direction of the central plaza, hoping to see All Might there – but she only found Aizawa there by himself.

The miniscule thugs were just standing around and Aizawa was now locked in a battle with the strange man she had run into the other day. Kimitsuki watched as Aizawa went running at him.

Aizawa lowered his upper body and jammed his elbow into Tomura's stomach, but before Kimitsuki could be impressed, she noticed that Tomura had somehow stopped Aizawa. What was his Quirk?

"It's hard to see because you keep moving around but there's an instant when your hair falls," Tomura said. "That's when you have finished an action. And the space in between has gotten shorter and shorter. Don't push yourself, Eraser Head,"

Eyes wide, Kimitsuki watched as Aizawa's elbow in Tomura's hold started to crumble. In response, Aizawa sent a punch at Tomura with his left hand and managed to get out of his hold.

"That Quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it?" Tomura said as he watched Aizawa fight with the thugs. "Isn't this too different from your usual job? What you're good at is a short fight after a surprise attack, right? Even so, you jumped right in to fight us from the front. Was that to put your students at ease?"

Kimitsuki looked over when some thugs came rushing toward her direction and her eyes flashed darkly, sending all three of them onto their knees, and she grimaced at the vision she had shown them. She was losing control over her Quirk the more she used of it and she didn't want to kill.

Using the hilt of her sword, Kimitsuki quickly knocked them all out and turned to look back at Aizawa to see that he had exhausted his own visual Quirk from fighting so many villains on his own.

And that strange injury on his elbow wasn't doing any good to him with his physical prowess.

"You're so cool..." Tomura was taunting Aizawa gleefully. "You're so cool...! By the way, hero... I'm not the last boss," Aizawa looked up at him, shocked, and so did Kimitsuki.

The strange black creature standing back suddenly moved his gigantic hand forward and easily took Aizawa down, slamming his face into the ground, shattering his goggles and twisting his other arm horribly until he let out a pained yell. Kimitsuki tried to rush down there but was intercepted.

"Get out of the way!" Kimitsuki shouted as she rushed at them, taking one of them down with her eyes, the other with flames and the third with her sword.

"I'll tell you, Eraser Head," Tomura said. "He's the anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered 'Nomu'," He stepped forward. "You can erase Quirks. That's wonderful, but it's nothing impressive. In the face of overwhelming power, you might as well be Quirkless,"

The Nomu raised Aizawa's head and slammed it back into the ground, turning Aizawa's face bloodier and bloodier. Kimitsuki couldn't even figure out what his Quirk was: it was a strange swirl of colours.

"Shigaraki Tomura," Kurogiri said as he appeared back next to them, and Kimitsuki's eyes widened, whipping around to look to the entrance to see if her friends were okay.

"Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?" Tomura inquired.

"I put Thirteen out of action," Kurogiri replied. "But there were students that I was unable to disperse and one of them was able to run away,"

"Huh?" Tomura said as he began to scratch his neck roughly. "Kurogiri... you! If you weren't a warp gate, I would have crushed you to pieces! We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over. Man, it's game over this time. Let's go home,"

Kimitsuki grimaced when the Nomu picked up Aizawa once again to crush him down quickly, and she jumped over to where they were at the Central Plaza and slashed at the Nomu with her sword covered in black flames. She quickly extracted Aizawa away from the Nomu as the creature roared at the flames on its back but Kimitsuki was shocked to see that her flames weren't doing much to him.

The location where her flames were set alight kept reconstructing itself.

"Regeneration Quirk?" Kimitsuki breathed as she skidded back with Aizawa and set him down on the ground. "Sorry, Sensei, but I'll be taking these for a moment – I promise not to damage it,"

"Mushanokouji?" asked Aizawa but there was no response from the girl.

Aizawa glanced at the white-haired girl as she took his scarf and threw it around her neck as she turned to look at all the villains, holding onto the sword and the scarf as it levitated around her body much like Aizawa. She narrowed her glowing lilac eyes at them, keeping a look on their muscles –

"Your new opponent is me,"

🤍

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
12.9K 277 21
(Warning: -Suicide Mention -Swearing -Murder -Bullying) Saving Izuku from committing suicide, Ochako dedicated her life for this boy. They both ran a...
3.4M 98.4K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
97.5K 3.5K 33
Izuku Midoriya was bullied and looked upon as a waste of space for the majority of his life. It only got worse when everyone found out that he was qu...