Awakened

By Wricaso

Disclaimer : This story is a complete work of fiction and this in no way intends to hurt anyone's religious b... More

A word from the author
Achievements
Achievements 2.0
The Delightful Trauma Series
Series Covers
Graphics Part - I
Graphic Gift
Characters I
Characters II
Chapter 1: Unnatural changes
Chapter 2: Answered all the unanswered
Chapter 3: Hard to accept the Reality
Chapter 4: Meeting the destiny
Chapter 5: The Night Sky
Chapter 6: A stroll under the stars
Chapter 7 - The shock
Chapter 8 - The past
Chapter 9 - The Decision
Chapter 10 - The Changes
Chapter 11 - Support and Assurance
Chapter 12 - The Ceremony
Chapter 13 - Understanding the duties
Chapter 14 - The Vows
Chapter 15 - New start
Chapter 16 - Unsettling peace
Chapter 17 - Something is not right
Chapter 18 - The Final Stroke
Chapter 19 - All the limits crossed
Chapter 20 - Harmony
Chapter 21 - Disclosure
Chapter 22 - The Anguish
Chapter 23 - Promise
Chapter 24 - End of agony?
Chapter 25 - Punishment
Chapter 26 - Reunion
Chapter 27 - Cryptic Stranger
Chapter 28 - Vanished in thin air
Chapter 29 - Forgotten memory
Chapter 30 - Is it the end?
Chapter 31 - Close Escape
Chapter 32 - A new journey
Chapter 33 - Guests in forest
Chapter 34 - Some enlightenment
Chapter 35 - Enchanted forest
Chapter 36 - Kamyaka Story
Chapter 37 - Separation
Chapter 38 - Dreams
Chapter 39 - The Lose
Chapter 40 - Half Truth?
Chapter 41 - The Dance of Fury
Chapter 42 - Birth of Power
Chapter 43 - The Curse
Chapter 44 - Seven steps
Chapter 45 - The end of atrocities
Chapter 46 - Silence talks
Chapter 47 - Agony of a mother
Chapter 48 - Suffocation
Chapter 49 - Scared Siblings
Chapter 50 - Holi Celebration
Chapter 51 - Janmashtami Special
Chapter 52 - Back Home
Chapter 53 - Prison
Chapter 54 - Reasons
Chapter 55 - The Dilemma
Chapter 56 - Indraprasth
Chapter 57 - New Phase
Chapter 58 - Sufferings
Chapter 59 - Test
Chapter 60 - Afraid
Chapter 61 - Broken Hearts
Chapter 63 - First Love
Chapter 64 - The Talk
Chapter 65 - Homecoming
Chapter 66 - Replacement
Chapter 67 - One Soul
Chapter 68 - The Ultimate Truth
Chapter 69 - Misinterpretation
Chapter 70 - Taking Charge
Chapter 71 - Start of War
Chapter 72 - A Day to Remember
A little break
Chapter 73 - Conversation
Chapter 74 - Bond of Eternity
Chapter 75 - Justified
Chapter 76 - Sagarika
Chapter 77 - Entertainment
Chapter 78 - Forgotten Promise
Chapter 79 - Curse
Chapter 80 - Brightest Star
Epilogue
The Elysian Arcane
Overwhelmed
100k views
Excitement and Announcement
The Bygone Empress
A very important note
Self Interview
Thank you note
I was pranked
200k!
Book 3 - Drowned

Chapter 62 - Secrets out

3.7K 227 224
By Wricaso

Hey peeps, its a double update as an apology for the previous author's note. A lot of people thought it's an update. So to pay for that, here's a little double update. Enjoy!

Devika's POV

I entered my room breathing heavily. I could feel the tears tracing down my face. They were tears of frustration, pain and anger.

"Rajkumari, what happened? Why are you crying?" Siya rushed towards me.

"Am I so bad Siya?" I asked her as I continued to cry.

"Not at all rajkumari. But what happened?"

"What's so special about that princess of Dwaraka then? What's so special about her that he always gravitates towards her? Why can't he love me like that?" I gritted my teeth. For the first time I felt like I needed something really bad and that was my love.

"Rajkumari, there is nothing special. Don't talk like that." Siya said and I huffed.

"Shut up siya. She just got a small cut and he went berserk. It wad not like she died or something." I huffed.

"Rajkum-"

"Not now siya. Leave me alone." I said and she unwillingly left.

Never in my life have I been so hurt. I didn't want to be the samragyi but I wanted to be his love. And Aahana was making it impossible for me. I cried my heart out for I don't know how long. Eventually darkness engulfed me.

Author's POV

Aahana sat on the bed, still sniffling. Yudhishthir passed her a glass of water and sat in front of her. He looked at her intendedly. Her face looked red due to all the crying, her eyes swollen and her lips formed a cute pout making him smile. She literally looked like a baby. But he still maintained a stoic face.

"Will you tell me now?" He asked. She just nodded, still not looking at him.

"If I were not here, a lot of things would've changed. I cannot tell you everything but I will tell you what you should know." She said in a low voice.

"Go ahead, I'm all ears. I want to know what made your trust in me hinder." He said and she looked up and held his hand.

"Don't say like that. I trust you. It's just the things I know are making me insane. It's like I'm in kaliyuga and dwapar at the same time. This time travel and all this is eating my head making me go crazy. It's like I'm juggling between time." She said and he sighed.

She was right at her place. Juggling between two places is so difficult for people and his wife has been juggling between the four timelines. No matter if she's divine or not, she's a human right now. Things like these affect her.

"Hey, look here. It's alright. Even I'm sorry I behaved that way with you. I know it's hard for you but love, until and unless you tell me or talk to me, how will we solve the issue? You need to tell ne things so that I can help you out." He said and she thought for sometime before nodding.

"I know and I'm sorry for that. I'll tell you everything now." she said and he squeezed her hand in assurance.

"If I were not here, you all wouldn't have known that Jyesht Bharata Karna is your eldest brother and maa's first born until.." She hesitated.

"Until?"

"His death. Now don't ask me how he would've died because that is something I cannot reveal. And also, it doesn't matter now because things have changed." She quickly added before he asks her the most dreaded question.

"Then Draupadi?" He asked.

"She would have been wife of the five of you." She said and Yudhishthir's face turned into a shocked one. Just the thought of someone else being his wife was gut wrenching.

"So what's this Devika case?" He asked.

"She would've been your wife but she would live in Sivi with her father as Draupadi wouldn't have allowed her in Indraprasth. Draupadi would've refrained all your other wives from entering Indraprasth. This is the reason I was afraid. Earlier we were saved because of your words to maa. I couldn't save Draupadi because I was so engrossed in my own thoughts and dreams. I was afraid that this time also I'll fail miserably. I never doubted you love, I was just afraid to loose you. I can't loose or share you with anyone." She said keeping a hand on his cheek while he was lost. All this was so chaotic.

His wife has been suffering with such chaotic thoughts all alone and he didn't know about it was making him go crazy. He was just so proud of his wife for being so brave and head strong. She was fighting with the outer world as well as her own thoughts.

"Since how long have you been keeping all these secrets inside you?" He asked.

"Since you found me on the river banks." She said.

"So if not for you, our family would've never been together? Means bhrata Karna would have been against us?" he asked and she just nodded.

"Which means you knew that if not for my words to maa, Draupadi would've married me and would've asked you to go to Dwaraka. Even after that you agreed to marry me?" He asked. She just gave him a smile and nodded.

In the next moment he pulled her in a bone crushing hug. She just wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes.

"You knew the consequences but still willingly walked on the path full of pain and thorns. You knew that maybe  we were together just for a few days but still you didn't hesitate to marry me. How can you be so selfless? If not for you, we all would still be hating our brother. How will I ever pay your debts Aahana?" He said emotionally.

"Just don't leave me. That would be enough." She whispered.

(A little mature content ahead. You may skip it if you want.)

He pulled her in an earth shattering kiss. All his emotions, his love, his happiness were poured into that one kiss. Her eyes widened at the sudden feeling of his chapped lips on hers but she quickly braced herself and relished the feeling of familiar folds.

Both of them pulled each other as close as possible, trying to compensate the distance of two days. Feeling a little gutsy, Aahana let her hands roam on his broad shoulders and tight muscular midriffs that resulted in a low groan from him.

They parted in the need of air but he didn't give her the time as he nuzzled her neck making her go insane. He bit and sucked on her soft spot as she squirmed at her place, finding it hard to stand straight.

"Its like I'm falling in love with you again and again and everytime, the feel is completely different." He mumbled as she gripped him tightly. She felt her tip toes loosing contact with the ground as he lifted her up in his arms and laid her on the bed, hovering over her.

Her skin shone like pearls on a lake at night in the dim light while the dim light made his skin shine like pure gold. Both were looking at each other with pure love and passion. The intensity of their eyes had the power to melt down the mountains of hate.

Soon enough, all the vestments that covered their bodies were thrown away carelessly. Everywhere he touched, a volcano erupted on her skin. His touch making her go berserk and loose all the senses while her touch on his tight skin made his cells alive all over again. It was like they lost all contacts with earth.

In no time, their bodies were one, as they whimpered and moaned in pleasure. They shivered and shuddered as they lost themselves in the ocean of love.

They touched each other like no one was allowed to, they looked at each other like no one ever saw them. It was like after months they were feeling each other's touch. After they reached the ultimate ecstasy, they laid sated in each other's arms. Her face on his chest and their legs entangled.

(Safe zone begins!)

"I love you." He said kissing her forehead.

"I love you more." She whispered, snuggling closer to him.

"I know." He smiled and both of them slipped into deep slumber after two sleepless nights.

***

Aahana sat in front of the mirror getting ready while her husband was fast asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head." She called out but he snuggled more into the blankets.

"I know you didn't sleep properly since two nights but we have work. Everyone is coming back today. We have to be there to welcome them." She said and he woke up.

"You wouldn't let me sleep woman." He huffed.

"Come on. Stop being a grumpy grandpa and get ready. Fast." She said pushing him inside the washroom.

After a few minutes, both of them were all ready and were about to leave when a guard came.

"Maharaj, mahamahim Karna, yuvraj Bheem and rajkumar Nakul and Sahadev are on their way to Indraprasth after their successful quest." The guard said.

"What about Arjun and Vasudev?" Yudhishthir asked.

"They had to leave for Dwaraka urgently my king."

"Dwaraka? That too urgently? What would've happened?" Yudhishthir mumbled confused as he dismissed the guard. He looked at his wife who was deep in thought.

"Aahana, I know you know why they left urgently." He said approaching her.

"Don't worry, you don't have to tell me  if you are not comfortable with it." He said.

"No arya. I think they are there because dau has fixed Subhadra jiji's marriage with Duryodhan."

"What? Subhadra and Duryodhan?" he asked shocked.

"Yes. Even I was shocked when I heard about it. A letter came for both of us informing us about it but I forgot to show it to you. They have invited us as well."

"Do you want to go? Because I'm busy with the rajsuya yagya here." He said.

"Even I cannot leave you alone arya. Also, Panchi is pregnant. I can't leave her alone."

"But why would dau agree to this alliance? I mean eventhough Duryodhan is my brother, Subhadra is very innocent for him." Yudhishthir said concerned about Subhadra.

"I don't know arya. Whatever it is, bhaiya is there. He'll take care about everything." Aahana said as Yudhishthir nodded.

Hey folks, did you like the chapter?

I again tried writing a little mature scene. Was it okay?  Please do tell me about it.

Comment down your views.

A chapter will be dedicated to the Dwaraka fiasco of Arjun and Subhadra's wedding.

Fact of the day:

Don't forget to vote.

Until next time, stay safe and keep smiling!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.7K 34
Since time told tales ... Hatred, War and Blood were the words used to elaborate the relation between 𝔓𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔞𝔩 and ℌ𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔭𝔲𝔯. Both...
45.3K 2.5K 18
After a major heartbreak which made her too afraid to love again, Aarohi unexpectedly falls into the era of Mahabharata. She alternates between the p...
3.5K 248 31
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・*✧・゚:*✧・゚: 🅂🄴🅀🅄🄴🄻 🅃🄾 🄺🄰�...
126K 8.3K 50
Book 1 of PandavaNandini Trilogy " No winter lasts forever , no spring skips its turn " . Suthanu , the only daughter of the Pandavas . Born from t...