Tanner's Torment (Kingston Se...

By unknownn2020

Kingston Series #2 THE SECOND BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! **SEQUEL TO TANNERS TROUBLE** Ellie and Tanner we... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 3
UPDATE!!
UPDATE PT.2
New book!

Epilogue 2

11.7K 356 7
By unknownn2020

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

5 1/2 years later

Sitting down in my office chair the paper in my hand weighs fifty pounds. My contract is up, I can renew it, move to another team, or quit playing football. I don't know what to do.

I would love to go back to Alabama to be closer to our families but, the kids entire life's have been here. Alabama also doesn't have a NFL team though.

"Hey, what's going on?" Ellie says as she walks in and comes around my desk to sit on my lap. Even after all these years she's still hot as fuck after having  Tatum, Turner and Trevor a few years back.

"Here" I hand her the paper and try to watch for a reaction, she doesn't say anything.

"What do you want to do? We know you're going into the hall of fame and those photoshoots you did for Nike and Adidas made the kids college funds. You could retire if you wanted, or you can play. Whatever you choose I'll support you" she says while placing her head on my chest.

"Honestly, I don't know. I was thinking of maybe playing for The Atlanta Falcons for a few years that way we could be closer to my family and your dad. It wouldn't be Alabama but it would be close. I know that this is your dream house though and that we have raised all the kids here, it would be hard for them to move" I rasp out while rubbing her leg.

"Tanner I don't think it would be. Turner loves seeing Tucker and Noah and if that means moving to see them, he would in a heartbeat. Trevor loves them too, Tatum and Tayson love Sage and Grace and all of them really just started school so I don't think that they would be effected a lot" she says while rubbing my hair between her fingers.

"What should I do?" I honestly don't know what to do.

"I think we should talk to them and see how they feel. I would go anywhere that you want. I want them to want to go too though so we can ask them in about thirty minutes when I go get them from school. I'll stop and get them Chick-fil-a so that they are happy. 30 piece nugget for you as always right?" She asks while smiling at me.

"Yes, I'll see you later. I love you baby" I tell her against her lips. I kiss her while holding her head and pull her around to straddle my hips. She falls directly on top of me and laughs.

"Tan! I have to go!" She tells me as I continue kissing the hollow of her neck and down her chest. I lick up her breasts and grip her butt in my palms.

"Fine" she says and hops off of me and drops to her knees. Fuck, I'm hard. She opens my jeans and springs me out and begins sucking.

~~~~

Ellie's POV

"Hi, how was school?" I ask as Trevor walks out of the building. Of course he is in preschool but it all counts to me.

"Mommy! I don't like school, they mean! I want to play football like daddy!" he tells me as he shows his missing teeth.

"They were mean?" I ask him wanting to know what a four year old's day was like.

"They said daddy no good at football!" He tells me as I roll my eyes.

"Daddy's not good, he's the best!" I tell him as he smiles at me and pokes my cheek.

"Well, let's go get your siblings, I have a surprise for you" I tell him and wink. He laughs before trying to wink back, he's so freaking cute.

We walk to the car and hop in as we drive towards the primary and elementary school where his siblings are. They happen to be right next to each other thankfully. I hop out with him and go to the front door to see Tayson, Turner, and Tatum all coming towards us from different sections of the buildings.

"How was your day?" I ask smiling as my girls come and hug me especially Tatum and I kiss Turner on his cheek. He's so big, he's twice the size of his sisters.

"We don't like school!" They tell me just like Trevor.

"I have a surprise! Let's go get in the car!" I tell them as their faces light up, all except Tatum. They all pile into the car quickly.

"Look under your seats" I tell them as they all look under them and pull out their favorite meals.

"Thanks Mommy!" Tayson says as she shoves a waffle fry into her mouth.

"Your welcome baby! Okay, let's go home, we have homework to do!" I tell them as they groan and eat their food in the backseat.

Turner decided to sit in the front today and Tatum was forced to sit in the back not to her liking by the look on her face. "Tate what's wrong baby?" I ask as I look at her through the rear view mirror. "Tate?" I ask again as she looks up at me and just stares at me for a few seconds.

The rest of the ride home is quiet except for the sounds of my babies smacking their lips as they eat. Tatum still won't eat or talk though, as we pull up to the garage they all get out with their backpacks and food.

I stop Tatum before she can get through the door though as the rest of the kids go rushing into the house yelling "Daddy!"  

"Tate talk to me" I demand as I sit down blocking the door and pull her backpack off of her and set in down while placing her Chick-fil-a bag next to it.

"Tate what happened at school?" I ask her as I pull her down to sit on my lap and I place my hand under her chin to lift it up.

"The girls at school told me I was ugly" she says as tears fall down her soft cheeks. Fuck those rich bitches who hurt my daughter.

"Baby, why did they say that to you?" I ask as I rub her back. She cries into my shoulder as I feel her tears.

"They said I didn't look like them. I don't have blonde hair and I don't wear the clothes they do" she tells me as I rub her back. I know she doesn't because she wears normal clothes. She has on Nike tennis shoes, some jeans, and a little girl Carolina Panthers tee. I thought she looked adorable this morning.

Trevor and Turner only wear running shorts and tees like their dad and Tayson demands that she's just like them so she wears Tanner's clothes that she steals. She's a tomboy at heart but she's similar to me in a lot of ways.

Tatum's my baby though and always will be because she's the first girl I ever had. I love her and this kills me, "Tatum I love your outfit and I think that you look so good today" I mumble to her as she sighs.

"But mommy I don't look like them and they pick on me!" She demands as I lift her legs into my lap and hold her as close as I can.

"Tate, I'm so sorry baby, what can mommy do?" I ask as she sighs.

"Tate you're beautiful" I whisper as she hugs my neck and I hold her close to me as I kiss her forehead. Tatum may look like me but she's all Tanner, except when she gets upset. When she cries it's usually over something big because she's made of steel.

Tanner opens the door seconds later and comes in the garage to see me hugging our 8 year old in tears. "Tatum?" he asks as he walks down the steps and sits down next to us.

She crawls out of my lap and goes directly to him, she's always been a daddy's girl.

"Hey, hey no tears. Tell me what's wrong" he says while kissing her head and hugging her. I look over at him and shake my head.

She retells him exactly what she told me as he hugs her thin little body. She's gotten so tall, and even more beautiful throughout the years. I can't understand why girl's are so mean at this age. I remember going through the same thing.

"Listen to me Tatum, you know what daddy calls girls like that?" He asks while leaning down to her height sitting down.

I know what he's about to do "Tanner don't tell her that!" I scold him as he grins at me and her and says "Bitches!"

Tatum busts out laughing as she always does when he says cuss words. He still has a horrible mouth but she knows she can't say those words, it doesn't stop him though.

"Bitches!" She says as he smiles at her and nods his head.

"Tatum! Don't say that word, daddy's just being mean!" I tell her as she laughs at him more as he whispers "Bitches, bitches, bitches" into her ear.

I glare at him as they laugh and she walks over to me and gives me a quick hug before grabbing her stuff and going into the house.

"Tanner! We talked about this!" I tell him as he laughs and opens the trunk and pulls out the bag with our food in it.

"I don't like that they are talking about her that way at school, I don't want her to go back. They are little bitches and their mothers are probably no good whores" he tells me while slamming the trunk down and walking over to me.

"I know. We should tell them about moving, I'm ready after today with her and Trevor telling me how much he hated it when they told him you weren't good at football" I tell him as he nods in agreement and we walk in the house hand and hand. Trevor's my baby, he'll always be my baby and I know he'll end up bigger than Turner or Tanner, but he's my little boy.

"What did you tell him?" He asks while grabbing my butt in his hand and rubbing it gently.

"I said you weren't good" I say and see his face drop, quickly covering it up I say "You're the best" while smiling at him.

"I better be" he says lowly while kissing me and walks into the dining room and starts eating his food with the kids. I follow behind him and sit down beside him bringing in some bottles of water for everyone.

"So, me and daddy have some news we need to tell y'all" I say slowly as their heads pop up front their food.

"Daddy's contract in up so me and mommy decided that we wanted to talk to all of you and see how you feel about moving to Georgia. The Atlanta Falcons has offered me a position on their team as the quarterback. With that being said we would have to move but, we would only be about two hours from grandma and grandpa. We would stay with them more and you'll see uncle T, uncle Noah, and aunt Sage more." He tells them s they look at each other.

"How do you feel about doing that?" I ask as their mouths are left open.

"Daddy I wanna go!" Trevor shouts from his seat. Seconds later Tatum says "Yes, I'm ready to leave" while looking at me sadly. I reach over and grab her hand.

"Mommy we need to go!" Tayson tells me as I smile at her. Last is Turner "Okay, I'll go but I want to play football" he tells us as Tanner nods at him.

He's so much like his father, he always negotiates what he wants. Even with his homework, he always makes Tanner promise to play football with him afterwards.

"Okay, it's settled! We begin packing tomorrow!" I tell them as they smile at me. Let's get ready for a new adventure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.7K 36
Kingston Spin-off #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Brielle Kingston is the most determined Kingston in her huge family. Newly grad...
278K 9.8K 43
SEQUEL TO CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO BOOK 2 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLI...
149K 5.2K 45
Kingston Series #4 THE FOURTH BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! FINAL ORIGINAL BOOK IN SERIES! Tayson Kingston has had the perfect life, after bring adop...
791K 18.1K 62
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...