Arranged Love

By Rakshaya_xx

Karthika is a girl who want a love marriage. She Is 27 years. Her parents are Hindus. Their are very strict... More

The meeting
First day of work
Date evening
Is Arun married?
Believing
Wedding day
Day after the marriage
Leaving for the army
The office time
The truth
Day off
Aruns call
Damon ?!!!!!
Nightmare
Devorce?!!!!!
Office time
My discusion
Divorce 😭😭
What's happening?!
The worse night
The man!!!
getting out!!!!!
ARUN!!!!!!
Explaining chapter
New day
The evening
P1: The Christmas day
Part 2: The Christmas day

The truth behind the deal

577 10 0
By Rakshaya_xx

Arun: "uhhhhhh............................."
Me: "Arun, just spit it out!"
Arun: "I needed to delivery organs."
Me: "you mean illegal?"
Arun: "yes."
Me: "did you lost your mind? That's a crime."
Arun: "yes. I lost my mind when I fell in love with you and believed that maybe one day I can get an normal loving night with my wife. But no. I can't get it."
Me: "cause your mother is against our marriage. And I don't like our marriage too."
He was silent.

Arun: "yeahh i know."
Me: "what do you mean by you knew."
Arun: "I knew that you didn't liked our marriage. I believed that I could make you fall in love with me. But I was wrong. I am sorry."
I couldn't say a word it was so surprised. Like why would you do that. Arun walked through the door with Rani. I was standing there alone with Ashwin. I looked at him. I didn't know what to say, he didn't too.
Ashwin: "bye."
I went to outside with out saying good bye to Ashwin. I didn't why, but I didn't wanted. There is something about him that it draws to him. Maybe he is really telling the truth.
I saw Arun by his car. Pffff.  I don't want to go with him. It will be so awkward. I stepped in the car. It was silent the hole way to Aruns house.

*arrived at Aruns house*
Arun: "you can stay here unitil we divorced and got  a house.'' 

Me: ''okay,  thank you. Where are you goig to stay? ''

Arun: ''With a friend that I know. ''

Me: ''Okay.'''

I lifted Rani, she fell in sleep in the car. we both went into the house. I putted Rani on the bed. I went to downstair to the kitchen. I sat there. I didn't know what to do.  pffff. It's a mess. But then I got a call of Ashwin. I picked it up.

Me: ''Hello?''

Ashwin: ''Hey, I called you to ask if you know the aswer for my quetion.''

Me: ''Owh yeah, it's uhmmm..... I can't come. And the past that I don't rember it should stay that way. Cause I want put the past behind me and move on. I am sorry for everything that I said.''

Ashwin: "It's okay, I get it. I should move on. That's why I still go on that world rise.''

Me: ''thank you.''

The day went as quick as possible. But I came to see what the price was for me and Rani. Arun brought human blood to Rome (Italy). It was written on a contract that layed on the livingroom table. I couldn't believe it. What are they gonna with human blood? That's the quetion that went through my brain. 

Hey,

This was a  draft, sorry for the late publish. I hope that everyone feeling good. If it isn't so you can always hit me up. I am always open. 

XXXX

Me 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
284K 17.7K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
38.1K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...