Disowned

Bởi graphic-hawk

Anti's still dealing with the pain of his fellow Septic egos forcing him away from them. Did he deserve it? M... Xem Thêm

Estranged
Anxiety Build-Up
Arrival of the Septics
High Tensions
Late Night Drama
Friendly Competition
You Can't Get Rid Of Me
Haunting Memories
Those Intrusive Thoughts Again
Do Cookies Bring Enemies Together?
The Scene: Part 1
The Scene: Part 2
Just Barely
Chase's Punishment
Apologies and Pop-tarts
Sore and In Doubt
Act 2
Is It Not A Bit Odd?
Not Himself Today
What's Happening!?
Anti Deserved It. Didn't He?
The Other Side Of The House
Marvin the Magnificent Exorcist
The Real Actor
The Demon's New Toy
Sneaky Rat or Clever Snake?
What Deal?
Dying Flowers. Dying Souls.
Ego Swap
Secrets Exposed
Just Practice
Fight For Anti
Actor's Redemption
Search For the Cabin
Celine the Magnificent Seer
It's Not Looking Good
The Soul of a Broken Man
A Miracle
Epilogue
NEW BOOK- 'Understanding the Villain'
Darkiplier's Story

Their Last Shot

1.1K 101 131
Bởi graphic-hawk

Dark gripped his cane until his knuckles were white. He hated being useless like this. If only he had watched Anti closer then none of this would have ever happened. If he had stayed with him that day Anti and Chase were doing that scene together, then Anti wouldn't have gotten nearly killed by him, Dark wouldn't have had to use so much of Celine's power and they would have been able to take down Actor and the demon no problem!

But he was too careless. He messed up and Anti got hurt.

'Why does it always have to be Anti?' he thought to himself, 'He's suffered enough . . . . why him?'

He glanced over to Mark and Amy trying to console Eric who was tearing up over what 'Anti' had said to him. After everything Mark had said, you would never have believed he used to think the way he did. Dark knew something had always been off but it was clear Mark truly loved them now.

And Sean. Dark looked over to see the Septic creator staring at the mansion with clear worry, Jameson at his side holding his shoulder for comfort.

Dark hated him. He really did. But he also couldn't shame his efforts. He's really been trying this last couple weeks to get to know Anti. All of the Septic egos have. And for the others to be in there now fighting for him like they were. . . . . perhaps later Anti will appreciate it.

Suddenly there was an extremely loud crash and they all saw an explosion break a hole into the left side of the mansion!

Dark froze, hoping Anti wasn't hurt but he knew on the inside he was more or less fine. He was the one who probably caused that attack judging by the lightning sparking from the hole.

Dark grit his teeth and clenched his fists harder, leaning on the cane, "I can't sit here like this!"

He tried walking towards the entrance again but Mark ran in front of him, "Hey, hey! What do you think you're doing!? You can't just waltz in there like that! You're too injured, still, Dark!"

The Iplier growled at him, "Don't tell ME what I can and can't do! You can't order me around like Sean does with his egos, Mark!"

Mark gaped at him but recovered quickly, "That's not. . . that's not what I mean! Dark. . . ." he started to tear up, ignoring the Jims and Bim filming them.

"I almost lost you several times already. . . . I can't do it again. Same goes for Anti and I'm just as worried as you are. But we have to trust that-"

"Mark" he stopped him, "Wouldn't you do anything for your family?"

Sean could overhear them talking.

And right then he made up his mind, "I'm going in with you"

Mark blinked a moment before finally sighing, "Alright . . . . . You're right. Let's go. Amy will you-"

"I'll handle these guys. You three help Anti. Good luck!" Amy just smiled, hopeful that as long as they all worked together, they could help each other.

Dark led the way, forcing his way back into the mansion, "ANTI!"

When he broke in with Mark and Sean behind him, his cane in hand. They saw Anti on the ground with everyone that was left in there trying to hold him down while Marvin tried his best to complete the exorcism. Henrik was trying to inject Anti with a sedative but the glitch was strong, holding his grip on the doctor's hand to keep him from knocking him out.

The others that couldn't do anything to help, Actor, Chase, Wilford and Host, just glanced over at them in surprise. They didn't expect them to show back up. Especially Dark.

But Dark was ready for a fight. No matter how strong or weak he was at the moment.

Dark let his aura pulse lightly in his anger, letting it fuel him like never before. He usually always kept himself cool and under control.

Not this time.

"You demon sack of shit. YOU WON'T WIN THIS TIME! THIS ENDS NOW!"

He slammed his cane onto the floor surrounded by rubble, eyes glowing red.

"Oh shit" Actor commented quietly to himself. He was at least thankful he wasn't on the receiving end of Dark's fury this time.

While the others were distracted momentarily, Anti managed to let off an electric shock, zapping them all off of him. The glitch flicked away from them but appeared on the other side of the room, still sporting a smirk on his face.

"Well look what we h̸a̸ ̶h̴e̴ Is Darky feeling all e̸t̸t̵e̴!̵?̶"̴

"Darky?" Wilford was confused to see him as well as everyone else.

Dark hissed, "Damn you. . . . You die today"

Then he charged.

"Dark, no! Wait!" Mark shouted for him, not expecting Dark to charge so quickly, expending too much energy at once.

Sean had to stop Mark from running for him.

Dark shouted swung his cane at Anti only for the glitch to catch it in his still bleeding hand, "Pathetic attempt if I must a̸y̸ he gripped the cane with both hands, grinning wide, "He's mine now. And thus . . .. o̷d̷ ̵r̷i̸d̸d̴a̷n̴c̴e̴ ̶

'Anti' used another electric shock, but Dark was still holding his grip, his eyes still glowing red.

The shock wasn't effecting him. Not with Damien's aura around the cane protecting him, glowing a soft blue.

Dark huffed, "Not if I have anything to say about it . . . . You've taken too much from me and my family. This ends. . . . with a different victor than you're thinking"

'Anti' growled heavily but kept his smirk, "He was so easy to control, though. You o̵v̷e̵r̶e̵s̴t̴a̸t̸e̴ ̴him"

Dark glanced over to Actor across the room and growled back to the demon, "Anti wasn't the one I was talking about." he suddenly released a wave of Celine's power, pushing the demon back.

Mark and Sean suddenly came from behind the demon and wrapped their arms around 'Anti', restricting him. It tried to shock them but they were holding on.

Jackie came to the rescue, as well, taking Illinois' whip and snapping it around him, shocking him back to stop him from hurting the creators. With both of their lightning in the air, it created a negative charge effect, cancelling each other's out.

Marvin rushed back over to try and continue the exorcism and Chase got ready to shoot him again if he had to.

Unfortunately Google and Bing were out of charge now so they couldn't help any more but recorded the fight just in case.

"Anti, please!" Sean pleaded to him, "I know you're still in there! You have to fight him! I know you can do it!"

"We all believe in you!" Mark agreed, "You can't give up on us so easily! You can't!"

Dark leaned on his cane again, still fuming with the last of his power, "Anti . . . . We know the demon is . . . .persuasive . . .but you KNOW on the inside. . .that whatever it's telling you . ... is FALSE!"

Anti hissed at him, snarling like a wild cat, "You don't know what you're talking about! Shut up, f̷l̴o̷w̴e̶r̴-̶b̶o̵y̴!̴"̴

Dark cringed at the nick-name, "You are loved, Anti! We ALL care about you so much! No matter what it's said to you! Look inside yourself and see it! Remember everything we've been through! It wasn't for nothing! You are my brother, dammit! And if I have to die with you to make you see that then so be it!"

'Anti' flinched at that, his green iris' appearing from the black depths of the demon's eyes.

On the inside, Anti was struggling. He was just seeing red. Blood in his vision. All the deaths he wanted to commit, the blood spewing like a waterfall. Darkness surrounding him.

But Dark's words starting to come through to him.

'If. . . . . he has to die with . . .. me?'

Suddenly, Anti remembered the look in Dark's eyes after Chase had shot him. The pure terror. Fear. Worry. Grief.

'He . . .. . . really does care?'

'No, of course he doesn't!' the demon yelled at him, 'He's just saying what you want to hear! Don't fall for it!' it took full control over him again.

Anti's eyes turned black again and he snarled. He gripped the whip around him and ripped it off violently before electrocuting Mark, Sean, Jackie, Marvin and Dark.

They all fell to the ground, barely moving and Anti stood tall with a grin on his face, his hair a wild mess now from the continuous shocks he gave out.

Chase tried firing off another explosive bullet at him but he just glitched out of the way, suddenly appearing in front of him before gripping the father's throat and the gun.

"So s̴a̴d̴ ̶If you had just aimed properly like I told you to, then none of this would have happened. B̶u̵t̴ ̴n̷o̵.̴ ̶You aimed for his stomach. When you should have aimed for the head. Stupid of you, w̶a̵s̵n̴ it?" he giggled.

Chase couldn't really say anything but struggled in his grasp, being held up above the ground a few inches. Even though Anti was just a smidge shorter than the others, he was still stronger than all of them besides Jackie.

"An-. . .Anti" Chase managed to squeak out, "P-please"

"Please what? Oh are you b̷e̵g̴ again!? Just like old times, huh!? But Anti's not here right now. Does this remind you of anything!? I remember your little g̵l̵i̵t̶ here tortured your kids. Your wife. So cruel, wasn't it!? He laughed and ̵l̷a̶u̵g̷h̷e̶d̷!̵ And here you are defending him! You're so pathetic! S̸ ̸w̵e̶k̵!̷

He crushed harder on Chase's windpipe but suddenly a katana pierced straight through Anti's shoulder!

"Even the Host was shocked to see Yandere throw their sword at such speed and accuracy. The Host thought that since they were such close friends that Yan would be skittish about fighting him but it turns out that's not so."

"Damn right it's not so" Yan ran to come retrieve their sword but stopped when seeing Anti drop Chase to the ground, kicking the gun to the other side of the room. 'Anti's' black eyes locked on them, pulling out the katana with ease.

They all watched as he tossed it to the ground, "That all you got, s̸c̵h̴o̴o̶l̵?̷"̵

Yan blushed but was pissed, "How DARE you! I'm no school-girl, you punk dickbag!"

'Anti' just shot an electric shock at them, knocking them back along with Yancy and Illinois who were about to come at him as well.

Everyone was down except for Host but he wasn't really a fighter.

But he had the feeling he was missing something.

Something. . . . .important?

"Hey-o scuzball!"

'Anti' turned only for a golden gun to slap him in the face!

It knocked him down to the ground and the demon inside Anti looked up to see Wilford with a smug smile, "Easy there, scout! I'd think twice before fighting me if I were you! Warfstache don't take no shit from nobody!"

The demon remembered fighting Wil before but wasn't scared. He had seen his tactic before.

"W-wil" Dark was barely awake but could see the two about to face-off, "D-don't kill him"

Wilford looked dejected but nodded, "You got it, boy-o! Come at me, demon!" he stretched his overalls confidently.

'Anti' was on his feet and charged at him, using his glitching to appear in front and behind him but Wil seemed to be doing the exact same thing! It was hard to keep up with but the two danced around, giving the others the chance to try and get back up.

Meanwhile, Henrik and Dr. Iplier were also out of commission due to 'Anti's' last attack on them but the Septic doctor still had the syringe. If only he could get up to stab him with it.

Wilford dodged all of 'Anti's' attacks, laughing and smiling as he did so, "If I knew we'd be dancing, I would have brought my special wig!"

"Shut up, you fucking ̵l̴o̷w̶n̵

Wilford suddenly looked upset, "Well that's no way to talk to a pal!"

But he just then stopped himself and pulled at his mustache, "Wait . . . . . what's going on, again?"

"Fucking hell, Wil!" Dark shouted from on the floor, "Move your fucking ass and knock him out!"

Wilford grinned, "Gee" he laughed, "Celine, is that you? Missed you, dear!" he blew a kiss at Dark.

On the inside, Celine was cringing.

Before anything else could be said, though, the demon took its chance and punched Wil clean in the jaw, knocking him back and down to the ground, himself.

"Ouchie! Bully, that hurt!"

'Anti' lifted his hand, snarling at him, "I'm ending this right . Starting with you, you fucking i̵d̶i̷o̷t̷

Wilford watched a bit in actual fear as the demon lit up Anti's hand, ready to kill him, pure murderous intent in his eyes.

The crazy guy actually forgot how to teleport for a few and looked over to Dark sadly. As if to say what? Good-bye?

Not even Dark was sure.

Time seemed to freeze.

The demon was about to let Anti's power strike him down when a hand gripped his arm.

'Anti's' charge faltered and attention turned to the man that finally gained the courage to face him.

"And what. . . .. do you think you're ̶d̴o̶i̷n̶g̸?"

Actor didn't look in the mood. For the first time in years, he looked angry beyond words. Pissed off.

He wasn't about to let another friend die at the hand of this demon. Not again.

He already lost Celine and Damien. The DA and Abe.

Actor snarled at the demon, "I'm doing what I should have done a long time ago. You're not going to take more people away from me. . . . . I'm fighting back"

The demon looked angry but smiled wide, face twitching at his insolence.

"Then just try and fight me. t̵o̵r̸.̸

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Deities Bởi Tiffany

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

9.9K 244 31
What would you do if you're forced to fight your best friend? Well, Antispeticeye (Anti) is forced int to that position when his ¨bestfriend/Brother¨...
8.9K 769 12
He got what he wanted. But he doesn't understand anything anymore. He thought this was what he wanted. This was what he was made for, right? This was...
26.2K 2.1K 29
Antisepticeye is the enemy. Isn't he? Please don't repost, steal or plagiarize Enjoy the story!
65.9K 3.7K 34
He doesn't remember much. He remembers waking up in a hospital, his head hurt and he was afraid. He can't remember his name or how he got there. Who...