The Tangled Assistant

Oleh thefortforced30

They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~... Lebih Banyak

prologue.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47

chapter 48

315 17 1
Oleh thefortforced30

Anaïs

"You have to got to be shitting with me " I said eyeing the man Infront of me and I knew that if he said that he was joking I could blow his brains out.

Okay that was a little bit exaggerated.
Tomorrow would be my mother's perfect engagement party for my brother and I really didn't need Lucas pouring some false hope in me.

"So they are both going to jail?" I asked looking at him.
This was too good to be true.

"You are lying" I said giving him back the news paper and standing up.
He didn't let me go far because he pulled me back down and I quietly yelped and ended up on his laps.

"You just read it on the news paper that's enough evidence come on plus this video is good evidence too" he said breathing down on my neck and goosebumps didn't hesitate to appear on my hands along with a shudder running down my spine.

"So it's true?" I whispered more to myself than him but I heard him him in response nonetheless.

"Oh my goodness!" I screamed making him hiss due to all the sudden noise.
"I didn't even do so much about it she just confessed" I shouted looking at Lucas who had an amused look on his face.
I needed to tell my mother.
My father goodness I needed to shout it all out on the damn rooftop.

"Baby relax" I felt him say behind me making me keep quiet and take a good look at him.

Goodness he was beautiful.
In seconds my hands were on him bringing his face closer to mine I smashed my lips on his and he responded to that action in milliseconds.

His hands went lower cupping my bottoms and I couldn't help it but moan between the kiss as he squeezed my ass making my back arch.

His hands went back up firmly caressing my back through the t-shirt I was wearing and I released another moan when I felt his hands on my breasts squeezing them.

The grip I had on his neck loosened as I shifted my attention to his neck instead.
Sucking and bitting the same spot and I felt him squeeze my boobs harder making me gasp in both pleasure and surprise.

I trailed kisses back up to his ear and slowly licked his earlobe making him slowly release a breath.
His hands were still in my shirt and I felt them get lower again until they were at the hem of my panties and for a moment they stayed there.

"Fuck just do it already" I growled getting impatient and he was about to laugh when I attacked his neck and my nails dug in his back.

"You play too much" I heard him say and a smile graced my lips that were on his neck until I felt his hands enter my panties.

I was still seated on him and at that moment he carefully laid me on the couch that we were sitting on and inserted a digit in me making me moan but not releasing the grip that I had on his neck.

I felt him remove his finger inside and instead went ahead and removed my underwear.
Tossing it somewhere that I didn't give a fuck about at that moment I felt him trailing kisses from my thighs until he was at the center and he gave my pussy one lick and went back to kissing my inner thigh.

"Fucking hell" I whispered looking at him and he chuckled but did not do what I wanted him to do.

I wanted him to tongue fuck me into cloud nine and if that was gonna take some begging I was ready to do just but that goodness saved my ego when I felt him latch on my vagina making me release an 'oohh' sound.

"Yes yes yes" were the words that could be heard as he ate me out like there was no tomorrow.
I felt him suck on my clitoris and finger fuck me at the same time.

I couldn't even form any word in my mouth apart from loud gasps due to the imense pleasure I was feeling.
I could slowly feel my insides shake.

Even after hearing my gasps Lucas did not stop instead he sucked harder as if that was his motivation to go harder.
I could feel my legs shaking unvolunteerly and I fisted the material of the couch we were on  making a loud moan escape me.

My breathing was uneven and loud as I tried to grip my conscience while my eyes rolled at the back of my head.
I was definitely going to die.

Before I could muster anything I felt him ram into me at once.
With enough force that it made the couch move back a little and I couldn't contain the scream that escaped me.

He kept going on like that and the only thing I could do was dig my nails on his back and bite my lip to contain my moans.
My loud ass moans.

That went on for a few more minutes until he decided to slow down and started giving me deep strokes.
This time he kept whispering sweet words to me expression his love and I couldn't even talk back to him apart from gasping and moaning every time he talked to me.

Putting my hands on both sides of his head I brought his lips down to mine into a deep kiss.

"I'm in love with you Lucas" I said after he pulled away and in the middle of the moans that we were escaping me.

He paused for a second but then pushed himself deeply in me.
All of him and stayed there for a second.

My mouth was wide open not knowing what to do with all the things I was feeling at once.

"Come on top and show me how much you mean those words baby" he said guiding me on top of him.
Taking his ready and erected dick in my hand I kept it at the entrance of my vagina and slowly sat on it making the both of us gasp.

Then I started ridding him.

"Babe what would you like to eat for lunch since we skipped breakfast" I asked the man who was still in the shower.
He did not answer me despite the fact that the door was open and the water still running.

"I have to go I can't do lunch right now" I heard him answer me after the since and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Where are you going?" I asked him grabbing a shirt to throw on my naked self since I was also from the shower about two minutes ago.

"Baby it's still Friday I have to be at the office working sweetheart" he said coming out of the shower and the only thing that I could answer was 'oohh' then gave him a look over my pursed lips.

"Yes oh" he said lowering his head to give me a kiss which I gladly accepted.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked looking at him who was going through his professional attires as I liked to call them.

"Anaïs we just had sex for two straight hours I'm already late you want more?" He asked looking at me with a smirk and even if my vagina wasn't sore at the moment I couldn't have agreed.
That man could fuck like a beast and I did not need everyone to be noticing that I had some when I go to the party tomorrow.

"Just finish up and get the hell out of here Lucas" I said crossing my hands and went in the drawer to find an underwear.
"So what is going to happen now?" I asked looking at Lucas who gave me a confused look.

"Where?" He asked looking at me and I mentioned his mother and ex.
He shrugged his shoulders in response.

"They don't have enough connections for immunity so they are probably going to rot in jail anyways" he said looking at me and I looked back at him.
In his eyes searching for something and I came up with nothing.

Literally nothing.

"You can't be expecting me to feel any type of way for someone who have hated from the time I was a kid or someone who wanted to kill my son Anaïs" he said looking at me buttoning his shirt and I nodded my head in understanding.

"So this whole thing does not bother you at all?" I asked sitting on the bed and he shook his head no.

"Mildred confessed to killing my father. Brought enough evidence for that and more to that. She also exposed Mona for everything and I mean everything" he said looking at me and I nodded my head telling him to go on.
"This means that the investigation the police was doing for my father's death is closed and I can't even say that I will pity them if they get a death sentence" he said shrugging his shoulders making me look at him  with wide eyes.

"What why the look?" He asked coming to sit next to me and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Just a little bit surprised but as long as you are okay them I am fine" I said looking at him and he planted a kiss on my lips which became two and three until it was a full on make out.

"Mmhh... come on you are going to be late babe I'll see you later" I said pulling away from him and he laughed then kept a kiss on my forehead before standing up and leaving.

I stayed seated on the bed with a smile.

The next day I was woken up by movements on the bed and when I opened my eyes green ones were already staring in mine.

"Hey" I groaned out with a smile and the only reply I got was a smile that made my face feel hot.

"Good morning to you too baby" he said looking at my shy face and I gave him a grin.

We both then went to shower  and after showering did our morning routine and went downstairs to find breakfast since Margret was in today and she never disappointed with breakfast.

I would usually drink a glass of milk every morning since I was not so keen on breakfast but since I was planning to skip lunch and get on a small snack in the evening to create space for the dinner party I took the breakfast that Margret offered me with a smile and said thank you to her.

Lucas did not leave the house and it was not like I was really expecting him to leave since it was a Saturday so we stayed in and decided on a movie to kill time.

In the middle of our second movie Malia gave me a call telling me not to forget to be fashionably late because that was what we girls do and I couldn't agree more with her.

After our call that lasted for atleast an hour Marcus called me too to remind me about the party as if I was not the one who made the invitation designs.

I told him that I did not for another hour we caught up.
When I went back to check on Lucas and the movie I found the TV off and he wasn't there either.

Since he was not answering when I called his name I went to check in the room and I found him snuzzled in the covers of the bed and I decide to join him for a nap.

I woke up to Lucas' sound along with someone else's and I couldn't figure out who it was even though I knew that it was a woman.

"Oh finally baby you are awake this is Emily she will be doing your makeup and I got Franco right there to do your hair since it was Malia who suggested him to me" he said and I slowly blinked trying to register all the information he gave me at once.

"Huh?" I asked hoping that he would repeat again but instead I got dragged away by the woman who dragged me to my room and made me sit in my vanity chair.

Franco immediately followed and as soon as Emily started removing pictures of different celebrities with their makeup done differently for me to choose my look Franco did the same.

I went with a bold and natural look on my face but not without forgetting my signature lipstick and for my hair we were going to stretch it out and when I told the hair stylist not to use and manipulative heat on it I thought I was doomed until he told me that he got it.

We spent two good hours with Franco trying to complete my look since he had to make my hair wet since I said no heat on it but then we completed it nonetheless and we achieved the look.

"Here. Lucas is waiting for you" Emily said helping me step in my dress since I was currently in my black lace thong only not even without a bra.

"Thank you" I said as she finished zipping up the satin dress that felt like feathers on my skin.

"No need to thank me this is my job. Just step in these heels and we will be done" she said helping me strap my clear heels.

"Ready?" She asked me handing me my purse and I smacked lips with a smile the replied with an of course.

I said a thank you as she opened the door for me and I immediately smelled Lucas cologne that was filling the hallway.

"You look stunning" I heard him say behind me and a smile appeared on my face as I turned to face my man.
He looked edible.

"I swear I can eat you right now" I said looking at him up and down.

"I'll take that as a compliment thank you" he said chuckling then offered me his hand and I immediately joined our fingers together.

Reaching at the venue it was a hotel that looked so beautiful I was even hesitating to take a picture.

"This way baby" he said leading me in the direction of the elevator.

When I say that we were late I mean that we were actually late.
As we entered the place I noticed how the entrance was decorated to my liking and I made a mental note to thank my mother.

Our hands were still joined together as we entered and everyone started clapping their hands when we were in the ball room.

What was happening.

Looking around I noticed mostly people I knew.
I could see Lucas' family over there and I looked at him in confusion.

"Surprise" he whispered in my ears making me look at him even more confused.

Surprise what exactly.

"It's your engagement party dumb ass" Marcus said to me when he was close to me for only the two of us to hear and I loudly gasped in shock.

Holy hell.

Now everything made sense.
How my mother forced me to make the invitations according to the design of my liking.
How she asked me about what kind of decorations I liked.
How she asked me about the food that they should put on the menu.

It all made sense mostly how Lucas went to 'work' late yesterday.
I knew he never went to work late.

So sneaky.

"You sneaky little shit" I whispered to Lucas as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Aw come on don't cry in your own party" Malia said laughing as she pulled me in a hug making me sniff while laughing if that was even possible.

"Thank you" I said looking at Lucas who was still on my side.

Looking around I noticed the tables that were arranged and decorated to my liking and the food.
Oh goodness that boufet I was starving.

"You really thought I was going to propose at twenty three?" My brother asked me laughing and I couldn't help but look at him after rolling my eyes.

"Shut up Ansel" I said looking at him and he just laughed.
Yeah right.

"But congratulations when is the wedding?" He asked looking at me and I was so tempted to stick out my middle finger.

"Ah come on this time I'm serious" he said looking at me and I shrugged my shoulders.
What.

I had no idea looking at Lucas in the crowd of people as he relaxedly talked to people I smiled and went to my mother who had my son in her hands.

After people mingled for a while a toast was said and goodness did I hate it when all the attention was on me.

After that everyone was told that they could go ahead and go get food for themselves basically help themselves out since they were starving.

I sat next to Lucas who was holding Cyril who couldn't seem to stay in one place.

"Put him down he is done with his food anyways" I said and he did as I said and the minute Cy touched the floor he was up and running around again.

"We are so getting married tomorrow" Lucas said looking at me and I was sure my eyes got at the size of a soccer ball.

"Okay then in five months. Better?" He asked me and I smiled in relief.

"Yes better" I replied looking at him.

"Oh and by the way I am in love with you too Anaïs Mayer" he said and brought my head in for a kiss.

I was so hooked.

~~ THE END ~~
____________________________________

Soooo

Guys  this is where we say goodbye to each other.

No I mean the characters dont worry.

It's the end of the story.
Gosh I really love this story but well it had to end and I hope it ended on your likings.

I mean all the bad guys went away right.
Yeah right.

Okay I am talking too much basically I am stalling anyways this is where we say our goodbyes.

It has been a long and beautiful journey with you guys.

But still.
Vote.
Comment and share my story too.

See ya.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.6K 33 7
love between ex husband and ex wife who become boss and sacretary
198K 3.5K 30
๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๏ฟฝ...
16.5K 439 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] โ— Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
220K 3.8K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...