Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 82

106 9 16
By adellights

Christopher Velez's POV 

Holy cow! I just impregnate my ex girlfriend and if I'm being honest I don't have a clue about being a father at all and I can't go to my dad to ask him how to be a great father because he's not doing a good job either. I had a shitty childhood because of that man. 

Do I have to google 'how to be a good father for your kid.' so that I can get some helpful tips from it online?

Oh My Gosh! I should tell my mom about this matter. I hope that woman congratulates me because I know she wants me to settle down with a wife and have kids of my own so she can see her grand children but damn what happened isn't planned at all but hey at least I can tell she's going to be happy when she finds out that she's gonna be a grandmother. 

LOL. Send help! 

By the way......

I can't believe that I was so careless, dang it. You really did it this time Chris! What have you done? You just got your ex girlfriend pregnant and then she told you she's gonna raise the baby with you. 

I don't mind raising the baby with her but I just can't believe that I gave her a problem that probably will ruined her career. 

Her parents are so strict and they hated us being together. Her parents are going to be so mad when she told them about the baby but I will protect Valerie no matter what it takes. I won't let those two old freaks hurt her again. 

Hence, I won't let it slide this time. I will fight for our love and for the sake of this baby. 

Anyways, I am curious about Felix though. That Mr.Perfect type of guy can't even get his wife pregnant, is he gay? 

I thought their parents are anticipating about them procreating and eventually have dozens of kids brainwashed to marry people in their category only which is the elites. 

Blah Blah Blah. 

Stupid rich people with fucked up minds. 

Well now you got your karma Mr and Mrs Jenz, muahahaha. I am the one who got your daughter pregnant and if they do anything to hurt the baby or my girl. This will be the end of it, I will fight them back this time. 

I am going to be a father and I will do my very best at it. 

----

Meanwhile.......

Felix's POV 

"Sir, I apologized for interrupting you but a man named Mordred Lee is here to see you. He said he is a friend of yours and there is a very important matter to discuss.."

I nodded, "Just let him in." I smiled. 

My secretary agreed and the door burst open revealing my good old friend Mordred. He was at my wedding, he congratulated me on finally getting married but I guess everything escalated quickly. 

He gave me a friendly hug and we sat at the small lounge inside my office room. 

"So what happened, what's with the urgent call asking me to come here to meet you right now?" He raised a brow. 

I sighed heavily, "I have a problem with my current marriage status and I don't know how to deal with it." I said. 

He scoffed, "Everyone knows that you either married to the Vans family company or Jenz. You had two options and they paired you up with Valerie Jenz. Even though you have no feelings for her. You need to protect the marriage for the sake of your family's image." He said. 

I really hate the way people can talk about this matter so easy. This is about a person's feelings and honestly I feel bad for Valerie because I can tell how much she loves that boy with a lot of tattoos.

Catching feelings are simple and I do have feelings for her but it seems like she will never have feelings for me, she will never feel the same way like I do.I started to like her when we first went on a date and my silly thoughts and hopes thinking she will love me and forget about her ex boyfriend.

When I first met her, I think she was the most beautiful girl I've ever met with her long brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. Her features are so soft and pretty that will make any guy melt, not to mentioned her body is slim and sexy. Her skin looks so soft too.  

I was hoping she would eventually have feelings for me but I guess I am not good enough for her.  She was forcing herself for the sake of her parents to agree in marrying me. The moment I saw her with that tattoo boy, I knew her heart belongs to him. 

What a lucky bastard. 

"She may be married to me but her heart belongs to someone else." I sighed. 

Mordred patted my shoulder, "You'll be fine, stop being so emotional. Grow up and be a man. Focus on your career and this company." He said and I couldn't agree more. 

I have feelings for Valerie, I love and care about her so much but I couldn't believe that she will do this to me. To hurt me so bad that I couldn't even go back to that apartment and look at her. 

I wanted to yell at her after she told me that she's pregnant with Christopher's baby. 

I wanted to pull my hair in front of her to let her know how much she ruined me. 

I was loyal, I was such a loyal husband to her. I never even bother to reply back to my ex girlfriend or even accept any random women that is interested in me but she went behind my back to cheat on me. 

I may have everything, the media sure seem to show that I have a perfect life. Perfect company, perfect wife and perfect career but everything is the opposite. My beautiful wife never even love me at all, she never care to open her heart for me. 

I can tell she only have eyes for her ex boyfriend. 

"Noted." I said to Mordred.

Mordred nodded, "Right, I need to go, I have other errands to run. Take care of yourself and take care of your wife." He smiled and I nodded. 

Sigh.

----

Valerie's POV 

After the date with Chris,I went to the grocery store to do some grocery shopping and I'm glad that I finally told him about the baby. Now that he knows, I feel relieved. It feels like a heavy weight has been lifted off of my chest. 

I was at the new born babies section and the staff approached me with a friendly smile, "Hi Mam, we have fifty percent off for all new born babies clothes." She said and I nodded with a smile. 

I was roaming around, window shopping while looking at all these cute baby clothes. I can't believe that I am going to be a mother. 

"When is the due date?" The staff asked.

I smiled, "The doctor estimated it on next year January." I replied and she made a cute face in front of me while looking at my stomach. 

"Congratulations." She smiled. 

I really like this lady, she is so cheerful and supportive. I wish my parents are like this when they found out that I'm pregnant with Chris's baby. 

Overthinking again and again. 

-------

I called Felix multiple times but he never answer or return my calls. Is he busy or he really hates me right now? I really need to talk to him but he isn't helping at all. I want to apologized that I am not a faithful wife and I will never be because I don't even love him. 

I'm pretty sure he doesn't love me too but yeah I just want to sincerely apologized. 

I threw my phone on the couch and let out a big sigh.

"Dang it being pregnant isn't easy at all." I murmured.

I touched my stomach and I realized it's getting bigger each day. I have been craving different types of food and rejecting some. 

My phone rang and I thought it was Felix but then I look at the caller I.D, "Atty." I smiled.

"How's my super pregnant girl doing?" She sang.

I chuckled, "I'm alright you know just busy being pregnant." 

"Take care please, I'm really worried about you so how's Chris? Did you tell him that he's gonna be a father and he needs to provide child support? Lol can't believe ya'll are having a baby. Lmaooo..." She giggled. 

I shake my head, "Yeah I told him haha.. wish us luck because I will tell my parents next."I sighed. 

Yes, I am completely stressed out. 

"Call me if you need anything, I mean it. I will help you." She said. 

"Alright, thanks Atty." 

Then she hung up because I could hear the noise coming from the background. I bet she's busy with handling the customers at her restaurant. 

----

So Christopher decided to come with me on my appointment with the doctor to check if the baby is doing fine inside my tummy, with the look on his face. I could tell he was happy when we saw the baby on the ultrasound. 

"Look it has heartbeat already." Chris smiled while looking at my ultrasound. My heart fluttered with his sweetness. I still can't believe this man is the father of my kid and I think he's making a lot of effort just to make me happy. 

"The doctor said I need to take care of my health and avoid stress so that the baby is healthy inside." I said and he nodded. 

He rubbed my arm and I rested my head on his chest, "by the way I'm glad that you clean this apartment." I smiled when I realized his apartment is clean and tidy unlike the last time I went to his place. 

He giggled then he planted a kiss on my forehead, "I love you and the baby. Stay here for the night." He said and I nodded. 

We cuddled for hours while watching a series on Netflix, "What will we name the baby though?" He asked all of the sudden and I looked at him with a shrug. 

"I don't know, the doctor said it's a girl based on the ultrasound result so what do you think? What will be a good name for her. Dear daddy." I smiled and he pinched my cheeks. I decided to tease him a little. 

"You are the cutest girl I have ever met in my entire life." He chuckled. 

I slapped his arm playfully, "Quit messing around and think of a name." I said .

He pouted and had this thinking face, "What about Hannah?" He asked and I shook, "Hannah? That is such a common name." I said. 

He sighed, "Hmm...let's see, what about Lily?" I rolled my eyes, he is the worst person when it comes to naming a baby girl. 

"I can't depend on you with the names at all, what about Morgana?" I asked and he raised a brow, "Morgana? What kind of name is that and where do you even get it." He asked. 

"I don't know, it's just the first name that I can think of." I said. 

He laughed, "Yeah that sounds good, Morgana is the name of our baby." He said and my eyes widened.

"So you agree?" I asked just to make sure that he's okay with the name I suggested. 

He nodded, "Yepp, it sounds unique." 

I smiled, "Morgana it is." 

After the small and short discussion about naming our kid, he stood up and went to the kitchen to cook dinner for two. Meanwhile I just watch him inside the kitchen, he look so hot without any effort. 

"You know, I kinda love it when I noticed a beautiful girl is staring at me while I'm cooking." He said and I rolled my eyes. 

I threw a napkin at him and he made his way to me, he carried me bridal style all the way from the  kitchen to the living room. "My queen stay in this couch, I don't want you to stand for too long just because you want to watch me cooking." I nodded with a smile. 

-------

A few weeks later, 

"Mom, can we have dinner together with my sister and dad?" I asked and she agreed with my plan.

I am ready to face them. 

.....

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.1K 26
"You really get on my nerves, Sunshine." I stare her down, watching as her lips curl into a smile. Carson brings her hand to my own. "But you like t...
57K 696 59
Valerie Prescott is hot and beautiful. She can pull any guy she want's but lately she doesn't think about boys. She just experienced something that i...
579 27 17
David is a player. He loves to go out and he brings a different girl home almost every night and never lets himself fall for any of them. Elle is a f...
2.6K 63 26
Jenny Colls moves out to start her new chapter of college life. Jenny's curiosity about a hot professor leaves her wanting more. But have they met be...