Transmigration: Face slap th...

By Chil_lexx

What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually yo... More

Author's note
Prologue
Arc 1
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.2
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.3
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.4
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.5
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.6
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.7
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.8
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.9
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.10
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.11
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.12
My Overbearing Ceo- 1.13
Arc 2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.2
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.3
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.4
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.5
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.6
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.7
The Crown Prince's Concubine - 2.8
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.9
The Crown Prince's Concubine- 2.10
Arc 3
Coffee to go - 3.2
Coffee to go - 3.3
Coffee to go - 3.4
Coffee to go- 3.5
Coffee to go- 3.6
Coffee to go- 3.7
Coffee to go- 3.8
Coffee to go- 3.9
Coffee to go- 3.10
Coffee to go- 3.11
Coffee to go- 3.12
Coffee to go- 3.13
Coffee to go- 3.14
Coffee to go- 3.15
Coffee to go- 3.16
Coffee to go- 3.17
Coffee to go- 3.18
Coffee to go- 3.19
Coffee to go- 3.20
Coffee to go- 3.21
Arc 4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.2
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.3
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.4
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.5
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.7
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.8
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.9
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.10
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 11
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.12
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.13
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.14
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.15
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.16
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.17
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.18
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.19
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.20
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.21
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.22
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.23
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.24
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.25
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.26
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.27
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4. 28
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.29
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.30
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.31
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.32
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.33
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.34
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.35
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.36
Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.37
Arc 5
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotton Flesh- 5.2
Z'Nation; A Tale of Rotten Flesh- 5.3
Dun Dun Dun

Tang, The Cat Detective- 4.6

1.1K 48 1
By Chil_lexx

Meigui just then tugged up her light yellow sleeve she carefully eyes the rows of moon cakes her lips tugged the pear shaped faced Hong sect's Second Miss then outstretched her delicate fingers she beams, "...Try this Gege! I used raspberry filling for this one..."

Cheng Bi Yu flashes her pearly whites the cross dressing transmigrator leans in Zhou Tong deliberately kicks her causing her to jerk the moon cake fell from Meigui's palm.

Cheng Bi Yu turns her black orbs narrowed at Zhou Tong who guiltily averts his gaze frightened my her cold glare he awkwardly clears his throat, "...My apologies Advisor Tang my reflex has gotten bad lately-" Cheng Bi Yu looks down at slightly crumbled moon cake.

Meigui frowns she immediately picked up another moon cake mimicking her earlier action, "..No worries have this one Gege-"

Zhou Tong's eyes slanted at the delicate teen he spoke facing Cheng Bi Yu but clearly his meaningful words were directed to Meigui, "...Isn't it inappropriate for a unmarried woman to do such intimate action towards a man that's not her betrothed?-"

Meigui stunned slowly lowers her hand Cheng Bi Yu slanted her eyes, "..You seem to know much about women and men relations-" Cheng Bi Yu picks up the crumbled moon cake stuffing it in Zhou Tong leaving him speechless, "...Sometimes one should keep their orthodox opinions to themselves-"

Cheng Bi Yu grasped Meigui's wrist bringing it towards her lips Meigui gasps shocked she attempts to retract her palm Cheng Bi Yu grips her wrist firmly in place she then peers up at the self conscious teen, "...Don't tell me you agree with what Officer Zhou sprouted? Are you nervous?-" Meigui bites her lips her eyelash fluttered as she lifts her gaze, "No.."

"..Good because I don't believe in then either-" Cheng Bi Yu brought her hand her lips she takes a huge bite of the moon cake the tip of her tongue made contact with the teen's fingertips.

Meigui shyly retracts her fingers she straightened Cheng Bi Yu licks her bottom lip, "...You know Meigui you should visit more often maybe then I won't be so bored here." She rested her jaw in her palm, "..It helps to look at something pretty-" Meigui averts her gaze hiding her blushing face behind her long black curly tassels.

Zheng Yong standing not far croaked his expression darkened he approached his thunderous voice menacingly boomed, "..It seems Advisor Tang thinks we're running a tea house here instead of a Court..." his lips thinned he slanted his gaze on Meigui, "..Why else would you take in strays?..." Meigui trembled uncomfortable from his dark gaze.

Cheng Bi Yu openly glares at Magistrate Zheng seeing how he deliberately made her guest uncomfortable, '..Geez what's crawled up his ass scaring little girls like this?!-'

Meigui grasps Yi-Hsuan sleeves gently tugging her soft voice exclaims as she cowards away from Zheng Yong's dangerous gaze, "..We better set off if we are to make it back before dark-" she tugs harder Yi-Hsuan nods escorting Meigui.

Cheng Bi Yu jumps, "...Then let me see you out," the two paused Meigui faintly smiled, "..I shouldn't cause anymore trouble for Gege. I've already caused enough coming here. We'll see our way out-"

"..I insist-" Cheng Bi Yu persist Meigui shivered frightened she jolts from the cold gazes the two men strikes at her, "..It's nothing really we better go-" her pleading eyes hastily turns to Yi-Hsuan, "...Yi-Hsuan!-" she grasps her maid's palm fleeing from Jiang Court.

When Cheng Bi Yu turns both men diffused their cold glares she mumbles glancing to the girl's retreating figures. Zheng Yong spoke,
"..If you're done staring the strays I suggest you get to work. Let me remind you three unsolved cases are in our hands with no clear suspects or agenda for each-" her arched his brows, "..Stop lazing around and do your job-" he turns with just one step he glances back, "..And if you're looking for entertainment go to the bath houses itself don't bring them in Jiang Court the soil of this court must not be dirtied. Got it Advisor?-" he flicks his sleeve heading west.

That afternoon Cheng Bi Yu was intrigued by a red carriage that had a large golden dragon crest later that day after rounding up some information she found out the Emperor had sent his trusted eunuch to deliver a decree to Zheng Yong.

That night after going to bed early Cheng Bi Yu felt something wash over her after numerous attempts to sleep and constant tossing and turning she sighed frustrated she sat up tossing the sheets to the side she runs her fingers through her hair, "..What's wrong with me?-" she stood pulling on her plain outer robe.

Cheng clearly needed to clear her head and a new environment was going to do the trick in the spar of the moment did something she hasn't done since she's been here; she shifts into her cat beast.

This way she could go unnoticed exploring all the courtyards and the speed boost didn't hurt while she tiptoes past Zheng Yong's courtyard she hears an unexpected sound that attracted her attention should she wonder? After all who didn't know the famous dialect 'curiosity killed the cat' it was just ironic that she had chosen to shift into her cat form to stumble upon this.

Cautiously poking her little head inside her feline pupils canvases the area from her calculations the room was empty so she snuck in she absorbs closer all the rooms were attached so it was easier getting from his study to his bed chambers approaching his desk she observed an open scroll she peered up reading the scribe.

"...What are you doing in here?-" Cheng Bi Yu jolts panicked she scrambles back she whimpers trembling from fright.

Zheng Yong approaching his room heard some shuffling he slowly pokes his head inside his eyes narrowed surprised at the midnight furred doe eyed feline his lips tugged, "Cute!-" he mumbled to himself.

The cat preoccupied didn't seem to notice his presence so Zheng Yong  called out, "What are you doing here?!-" seeing the cat frightened expression his cold gaze softened he deliberately crept his way closer approaching the frightened feline who instinctively staggered backwards.

Zheng Yong bends down before her Cheng Bi Yu eyes widened panicked she thought one thing, '....This is it! I guess curiosity did kill the cat-' she gulped tightly shutting her eyes.

She squeezed them tighter waiting for her demise but nothing happened Cheng Bi Yu peeked one eye open Zheng Yong carefully scooped her in his arms gently rubbing her head he warmly smiles, "...Don't be scared little one I won't hurt you let's be friends-" Cheng Bi Yu's eyes widened like saucers bewildered at the aloof Zheng Yong's soft demeanor.

Cheng Bi Yu frowns puzzled seeing his 'new' founded friend frown Zheng Yong's brows furrowed he ponders peering down at the cute midnight fur feline he pursed his lips, "..Are you perhaps hungry little fellow?-"

Cheng Bi Yu shook her head in response Zheng Yong blinked bewildered, "...You actually understand me?!-" she slowly nods, "..How accelerating! You're one peculiar cat!-" he exclaimed astonished by the feline's compatible intelligence, "...If you aren't hungry then are thirsty little fellow?-"

Cheng Bi Yu tirelessly responded to his engaging questions often shaking or nodding her head, "..Tired?-" Zheng Yong who enjoyed caressingher fur noticed her prolonged yawn Cheng Bi Yu's eyelids felt heavier by the minute she nods lowering her head.

Zheng Yong lips curled seeing her cute expression he cradles the cubby feline in his arms Cheng Bi Yu shamelessly snuggles closer in his warmth. Waking Cheng Bi Yu habitually stretched her limps and while shifting her head peered up she miserably realized Zheng Yong's face was deathly close to her's.

His breathing steady as he slept
loose short strands of hair hung down the side of his face. Cheng Bi Yu took this peculiar opportunity to admire his ethereal beauty despite his poker face Cheng Bi Yu could appreciate his unparalleled looks.

Despite this world not having a male lead Cheng Bi Yu guessed if it did it would definitely be Zheng Yong no doubt about it. Not wanting to disturb  his needed slumber Cheng Bi Yu slips from his lap silent as a lamb she lands on her paws

Cheng Bi Yu strode back towards her courtyard hopefully she could go back unnoticed hoping on the ledge she jumps through her open window hopefully her presence wasn't noticed Cheng Bi Yu jolts startled by a sudden noise Mei-Liang abruptly jolts up, "....I want it gimme!-" Mei-Liang loudly shouts in her sleep she falls back turning on her side light snoring was then heard.

Cheng Bi Yu bit her tongue speechless she silently chuckled shaking her head "...A sleep talkers better than a sleep walker I guess-" she brushed past walking around her bed she shifts she shivered at the sudden cold breeze that slammed against her naked back.

Cheng Bi Yu hurriedly slipped her bed robes on and sled into bed. Unbeknownst to Cheng Bi Yu a certain stereotype poker face had woken Zheng Yong's emotionless face held a evident frown his new found friend had ran away from him he parts his lips, "...Humph, bad cat deserting me while I slept you need to be punished!-"

Somewhere in her room Cheng Bi Yu uncontrollably sneezed in her sleep she wrinkles her forehead, 'It must be the wind-' she fisted her quilt snuggling for further warmth as she slept like a newborn baby.

Two days had passed and there was still no bust into any of the cases until a young lad came kneeling in the court. Zheng Yong raised his line of vision keenly observing the simple dressed obviously troubled youth his black curly locks was tousled his shoulders slouched his demeanor ragged and tired

The ragged youth raised his head catching the sharply suspicious gaze of Zheng Yong he spoke kowtowing "...I seek justice my Lord! Please grant me justice!-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
247K 7.4K 59
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
41.9K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
6.2M 200K 66
2 years is short... 2 years is long... Days pass like years. Years continues on for eternity. Do you still remember the promi...