The Tangled Assistant

Door thefortforced30

They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~... Meer

prologue.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 46

112 10 0
Door thefortforced30

Anaïs

My moans filled the whole room as my hands held the wall for support.
"Yes right there!" I screamed as the man behind me kept pounding in me with furious thrusts.

Closing my eyes as the pleasure became too much I felt his hand sneak from my abdomen to my lower back then rested on my clit and for a moment I thought he was going to stay like that until he started rubbing it with a growl.

"Im gonna come. Baby!" I exclaimed and as if my words were a stimulant he increased his speed and with a surprised yelp I stumbled back in front.
Before my head could hit the wall I felt his hand grip my waist keeping me in place and I bit my lower lip to try not to scream again.

Pain.
Pleasure was what I was feeling as he pounded inside me mercilessly.

"Come for me baby" I felt his whisper in in my ear and his hand went on my breast.
Squeezing it then rubbing my nipple.

"Mmm..." I moaned in response before some senseless pleasure filled my lower abdomen making me throw my head back with a loud moan.

"Good come here" he said pulling out of me and with shaky legs pulled me to the bed.
My back on the soft mattress and he kneeled on the bed brought my legs on his shoulders before his face disappeared in between my legs.

Feeling his tongue on my hot entrance I jolted back.
My legs almost falling from his shoulders but the grip he had on me tightened.
Keeping me in place.

I was a mess. My lower self was in the air while my head and part of my stomach laid on the soft bed holding the sheets into fists because of how my vision was blurring.

I was seeing stars.
I could feel my head spinning and I opened my mouth widely pleasure spreading all over me as he inserted a finger in me then sucked my clit hard.

I was in ecstasy and I almost convusled when I felt his index finger at the entrance of my ass.
Rubbing slow and smooth cirles.

My mind was going blank and I was sure I would come again if he doesnt stop.
I did not want to come so soon not at all.

"Im gonna come again" I said through pants as my breathing was uneven and upon hearing that he sucked even harder occasionally running his tongue at my entrance.

I felt a scream rip through me and my vision blurred when I felt him slam in me without warning and he paused for a moment.
His wild eyes watching and I couldn't help but try to move a little further from him.

His length filled me to the point of where I felt like he shifted my internal organs.
"Yes daddy... fuck me" I moaned outloud the volume of my moans crashing with the sounds of his grunts.

He then pulled out of me again making me go into a halt.
I was still trying to understand what was going on until I felt his tongue at my entrance again this time he synchronized eating me out and turning me around so that my ass was in the air and face pushed into the matress.

He started eating me from the back occasionally running his tongue between the entrance of my vagina to my ass and I couldn't help it but scream in pleasure.
This man was going to kill me.

I could feel it.

"Stop trying to run away from me Anaïs" Lucas said from where he was and I felt goosebumps all over again as the breath he released fanned my throbbing vagina.

"Hell no" I said stubbornly from where I was face into the mattress.

"Fine" he said then abruptly stopped.

What.
Why the fuck I was about to come.

My complaining did not last long because I felt him enter me from the back this time slowly giving me the opportunity to slowly moan until all of him was inside me.

Then he started moving.
Goodness he started moving in and out of me at a speed that made me loudly moan.
I knew that I was going to die and no coming back when I felt my insides tighten and legs start to shake as an orgasm ripped through me.

"How are you feeling?" I heard him ask me after I felt a kiss on my forehead making my heart flutter and a zoo fill my stomach.

Why did this time feel different.

"Im dying" I groaned and heard him chuckle.
He knew the reason I said that and I was still wondering how he was up and fresh when we only got less than six hours of sleep last night.

"You will be fine. I'll see you later" he said opening the door and I couldn't be happier that he was gone because I knew that he would ask for sex again.

My throat was too sore lets not even talk about my legs and the rest of my body.
Goodness knows the man left me with hickeys and as much as I was proud that he was mine I did not need to go out displaying how eventful our night was.

I drifted back to sleep and was woken up by my phone ringing.
It was not my alarm meaning that someone was daring enough to disturb my sleep.

"What?" I asked Malia whose response was a squal.
What again.

"So... I am coming over to see how the ring looks good on you" Malia said and without giving time to reply she cut the call making me groan for the second time today.

If she was coming over I would have to go shower earlier than how I normally showered and this time I couldn't ignore her because she sounded more excited than I was.

Having no other choice I sat up on the bed and decided that today I was going to have a very very heavy breakfast just to celebrate my engagement.

I was still in disbelief because of first how he decided that he would pop the question after he was done having dinner with his ex.
Second his timing was just not even right I mean I did not even expect him to ask me to marry him any time soon but hey wasn't life just full of surprises.

I even tried asking him when he bought the ring and he told me that he bought it probably two weeks ago meaning that he had been walking with the ring for a span of two weeks now.
I asked him how the hell he managed to hide it from but he said that it was in his office all along.

Plus he did mention that I was not a nosy person and that being the reason why even if the ring was in the house for those two weeks I wouldn't have seen it unless stumbled upon it by mistake.

I did agree with him on that.

Malia ended up coming three hours after she called and the anger that I felt was noticeable.
I mean it was mostly regarded towards me because of how I woke up earlier than necessary just to make sure she would find me ready but ends up coming three hours later.

She found me in the middle of making breakfast since I had planned to eat before calling my parents and telling them about me getting engaged before they see it on social media even though they weren't people of the social media.

Malia found me in the middle of making breakfast and I ended up sharing my food with her and making food that was a little bit too much even for the two of us.
She basically demanded me to fill her up on everything.

From the part where I was told that I was being taken out until the present so I did.
I did tell her that I had no idea which she replied with 'no shit' making me roll my eyes.
I also told her that it was actually supposed to be a meeting between Lucas and his ex so that he could try and convince her to leave him the fuck alone.
Malia got even more intrested.

I did tell her that I was the one who wanted to tag along and that gave me a feeling that Lucas would have asked me to if I did not ask him first.

I told her how the bitch was negotiating about being in my son's life and how I immediately told her off.
As much as I would love my son's real mother to be in his life I wanted him to grow up and when he is old enough to understand life I will tell him what happened.

How I found him and then give him the opportunity to go see his real mother.
Not because she deserves it but because my son deserves to atleast see the face of the woman that carried him for nine months.

It would be his choice but for now that he is still my baby.
My toddler and still needs my protection from the evils of this world then it was my choice and she could appeal to court if she wanted to because I was ready to take her down face on.

I was worried about nothing.

Less than an hour when Malia arrived my phone started ringing and when I saw that it was my mother calling I braced myself for the lecture I was going to get for not telling her first about my engagement.

Technically I still haven't told anyone even Malia knew on her own because Lucas definetly told Ethan and I knew that Ethan wasn't going to keep his mouth shut about it.

When I answered my mother I knew I was right about getting scolded at for not announcing and flashing the big diamond immediately after it settled on my finger.

My mother did tell me that I was on speaker and that her sister and my father could hear me.
They were all gushing about my engagement and mother was not as happy as I expected him to.

I was twenty five for crying out loud I mean people still got married when they were older than that but what was wrong with getting enganged at twenty five.
Well nothing.

My father on the other hand still insisted that I was too young for that and that was just it.
I wasnt even mad that he said it it actually touched my heart how he thought that his baby girl was belonging to someone else now.

"Daddy you know I will forever remain your little girl no matter how old I am or if I am engaged" I said through the phone and when he did not answer I heard my aunt coo at him and heard sniffing through the phone.

Was he crying?

Goodness.
That gave me series of tears too do not ask me why but it did.

We talked for like one hour until my mother mentioned how I haven't been training and because I knew she was right I bid them goodbye.

I did not need her to remind me how she could kick my ass on a good day.

As much as I wanted to train and be as good as my parents I knew their skills over took mine on a different level plus I wanted to live a peaceful and humble life so I did not see the whole point of training when I was not planning to fight anyone at all.

When I was done talking to them I focused back on Malia who later on told me that my mother wanted me to design the invitations for my brother's engagement party which brought me back to a question at the back of my head.

My brother was barely twenty four and my mother was allowing him to marry someone but my father couldnt stand the sight of a ring on my finger.

Something was just not adding up but since I was entrusted with making invitations then I wanted not to disappoint because after all invitations gave the best impressions about the event right.

The engagement party was in a week and a half and I had approximately two days to find the right design and everything.
What a way to go so my mother couldn't do it because according to her she was good with planning not designing.

That was a lame excuse but I was not about argue about it instead I willingly accepted.
I was not going to be working on those two days so what other way was there to kill time apart from doing that.

As usual Lucas came back home at around five to six in the evening then greeted me with a kiss and Malia with a hug before he left going in the room saying that he needed to rest for some time.

Malia left shortly after that leaving the house empty apart from me and Lucas.
When I went to the room to check if he was awake and if he was then ask him what he wanted to eat for dinner I found him snorring.

Yes the man was snorring and after seeing him asleep like that I do not know what came over me but I felt sleepy too and eagerly joined him in bed.

I wanted to sleep for one hour or even like thirty minutes because one of us needed to cook dinner plus if we slept for long then it would be difficult to fall back asleep at night.

I woke up to dim lights eluminating the room on an empty bed.
Patting my hands around the bed again to make sure I was not being mistaken the place was even cold meaning that he left the bed a while ago.

Or long time.

The funny thing was that I did not even hear him going to shower or come out of the shower.
I did not even hear the shower running.

"It smells good what are you making" I said entering the kitchen that smelled aromatic.
I often found myself looking at the ring that graced my finger and a small smile would appear on my face and that was what I did before I left the bedroom to go look for my love in the house.

"Well its just steak and mashed potatoes" he said standing next to the oven and I couldnt help it but look at him.

He smelled good. Too good for him even.

"The ring looks good on you" he said looking at my hand then back at me making my face heat up.
Thank the goodness my face was dark enough to hide a blush but my stomach felt like a zoo again.

Goodness bless this man.
How was he able to give butterflies even at this point.

"It was made for me" I halfly joked and he looked back at me again.

"It was. I made sure of that" he responded then went back to focusing on what he was cooking.

It took me a moment for the words to sink in me and my eyes widened.

Wait.
Hold the fuck up.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.3K 173 7
He loved her from a far, he disired her, craved her but he let her go and waited for the right time to cage her in his dark world. Like a predator. T...
10.9K 762 47
Mysterious - Slow Burn - Friends to Lovers • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •...
7.3K 1.1K 62
[ Daily Updates ] Opposites attract? Opposites collide.. She didn't trust men. She didn't trust Trust. She lived in pain and had learnt to thrive in...
22.5K 783 40
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] He smirked and got even closer to my face, "you see, this report is technically under my..." He tilted his head slightly to whi...