Disowned

By graphic-hawk

Anti's still dealing with the pain of his fellow Septic egos forcing him away from them. Did he deserve it? M... More

Estranged
Anxiety Build-Up
Arrival of the Septics
High Tensions
Late Night Drama
Friendly Competition
You Can't Get Rid Of Me
Haunting Memories
Those Intrusive Thoughts Again
Do Cookies Bring Enemies Together?
The Scene: Part 1
The Scene: Part 2
Just Barely
Chase's Punishment
Apologies and Pop-tarts
Sore and In Doubt
Act 2
Is It Not A Bit Odd?
Not Himself Today
What's Happening!?
Anti Deserved It. Didn't He?
The Other Side Of The House
Marvin the Magnificent Exorcist
The Real Actor
The Demon's New Toy
Sneaky Rat or Clever Snake?
What Deal?
Dying Flowers. Dying Souls.
Ego Swap
Secrets Exposed
Just Practice
Their Last Shot
Actor's Redemption
Search For the Cabin
Celine the Magnificent Seer
It's Not Looking Good
The Soul of a Broken Man
A Miracle
Epilogue
NEW BOOK- 'Understanding the Villain'
Darkiplier's Story

Fight For Anti

1.2K 103 157
By graphic-hawk

Actor grit his teeth, pulling away from Dark. He was angry. How dare he? How dare all of them expect him to do something like that!? Give himself back to the demon like fresh meat on a platter!? He was unreasonably upset. Or perhaps reasonably.

He clenched his fists and glared over to Chase, "You seriously want that glitch back? I know the Ipliers do, of course but you all!? Do you not remember what Anti did to all of you!?"

Jackie exhaled roughly, "You wouldn't understand."

"Wouldn't understand!? I was INSIDE Chase's head WITH the demon! I've seen what that little monster has done! He's hurt you all! Hurt your families!" he looked Chase right in the eyes, "Tortured them"

Chase remembered. Of course he did. He'd never forget, "That doesn't mean he can't be forgiven. My kids are tough. My wife didn't leave me because of him."

Actor snarled, "You SHOT him TWICE"

"And I regret it. Anti needs our help. Now either you help us willingly or we'll find a way to make you. You've seen in his head, too, right? You know his pain just as well as ours"

Actor couldn't argue with that. He was running out of options.

Dark was still on his knees on the floor, too tired to get up, "You know I'd never beg. . .. .  unless it was. . . . dire. This . . this is the most important thing. . . to all of us."

Actor still didn't look convinced. . . until Dark pulled the trump card.

"What would . . . Celine think?"

Actor's eyes practically gleamed with a mix of emotions.

He glared down at Dark, lips curled with spite, "Don't . . . .." he stomped on the floor as if smashing a bug, "Don't you dare . . .." he teared up at the memory of her. What would she think of him now?

"Please, Actor" Mark asked again, "We're all begging you here. We won't let you down again. I won't let you down."

Amy gave him a light but encouraging smile, "It'll be okay. We're here for you. What Mark did was stupid. Let him fix his mistakes. I'll make sure he follows through" she winked at him.

Actor looked through all of their eyes. All begging. Full of hope.

Did he actually . . ..  have a real purpose now?

Suddenly a chill ran up his spine.

He felt cold and shuddered.

He could hear a laugh in the back of his head.

Actor looked up to Marvin, "You better get ready to do your stupid exorcism, then. The demon is here"

Everyone looked equally confused until they saw the lights flicker.

Dark blinked, letting Dr. Iplier and Wilford help him stand again, "A-anti?"

"Not Anti anymore" Actor commented.

A shrill laugh hung in the air and suddenly all the clocks and appliances in the manor stopped.

The lights went out.

Good thing it was still light outside.

Sean gulped and looked over to Mark, "Well? You know him best now, right!? What do we do!?"

Mark scoffed at him, "He's never been psycho here! I don't know what to-"

"Goddammit" Jackie just sighed, "Chase, get your gun, Jameson, you help the egos without powers get to a safe spot. Henrik, you and Dr. Iplier stand by as medical assistance. Marvin, you get your exorcism shit ready."

"Good plan" Yandere commented, "But what about us Ipliers?"

Dark was too exhausted to think of anything and Actor was still frozen. However, without missing a beat, Wilford came to the rescue, his colonel instincts kicking in.

"Now I say Jackie's right about others running off to safety. We need whip-boy, jail-bird, stalker, bookworm, Doc, the androids and bitch-baby."

Everyone looked sort of offended and Actor piped up, "Now hold on a second. Which one-"

"What about me!?" Dark tried to get out of the doctor's grasp but he was stronger. Wilford just looked him up and down.

"Now of course you're staying out of the way, Darky! You're not strong enough to fight old glitchy!" he got out his gun and cocked it.

"You can't kill him!" Dark was VERY worried about Wilford's trigger finger.

"We won't" Chase took his own gun out of his back pants, "You can trust us. We-"

"Well ̴l̷o̵o̶k̴y̶ what we h̷a̷v̵e̴ ̵e̴r̶e̶!̵" a shrill voice sliced through their ears. It sounded like it came from all around them.

Suddenly a small ball of lightning formed in the middle of the room and Anti appeared in front of them. Or at least it looked like him.

Jackie swallowed. He remembered this look in his eyes. It wasn't a good memory, "Mark. Sean. Jameson. Get the others out of here. We'll handle this."

Jameson just nodded, tipping his hat, 'Good luck!' he took hold of Eric and pointed him in the right direction. Eric, however, was too worried about his friend.

"Anti! A-anti, it's okay! Y-you're back with us! You can -You can come back! Fight it!"

'Anti' just smirked though, "Stupid ̸b̴o̵y̴.̷ ̵.̷ ̷.̸ ̸. your father's waiting for you ̶i̷n̴ ̷h̵e̷l̶l̴"

Eric was stunned and breathed in his inhaler but let Jameson push him out the door. Mark helped Dark up but the man was stubborn and Sean was debating whether or not he should stay as well. He had to help him. Face him for what he had done.

"A-anti! Please! Anti! You have to f-fight the bastard! . . . F-fight it!" Dark yelled at him.

But the glitch merely sent a bolt towards him without hesitation only for Jackie to slide in front of him just in time, stopping it from hitting him.

"Mark, get him out of here. We'll take this. You too, Sean"

"No, I can help" Sean was determined to stay.

"Hell No." Chase was just as adamant, "You can't help. The only thing you can do is erase him. And we won't let you"

"Come on, Sean" Mark coerced him, looking equally as worried, "Let them handle it. Trust them"

"I-"

Anti growled, "̴Y̵u̴ ̵.̷ ̴.̴ ̵. . you'll die tonight, Seany-boy. I . . ..  am N̶O̷T̷ ̴o̷u̷r̵ ̷w̶o̴r̵t̵h̷l̶e̴s̶s̷ ̸t̴o̶y̸!̸" he shot another bolt but Jackie got in the way again, shooting it back at him using one of his smaller knives.

The hero snapped at his creator, "Get out of here NOW. You're just a liability!"

Sean felt stung at that but listened nonetheless, going after Mark and all the others. Captain Magnum could have helped them out but everyone knew he was just a big softie.

"The Host could only watch as Marvin sneaked his way into the kitchen for more supplies, not realizing that we were all out of sage and salt from his last attempt. Too bad he forgot holy water, too. That sure would help"

"You could have mentioned that beforehand!"

"Whoo!" Wilford shot at Anti only for the bullet to vaporize.

"Well, bullets aren't going to work" Actor commented.

Yancy was itching to use his shiv but then again, Anti was his friend. Then again, he did have a crazy look in his eyes he didn't like.

Yan on the other hand, was not afraid to fight their adopted brother and went at him with full intent to bring him down, "Demon asshole! Get out of him!" they lunged their katana to swipe him but Anti just gripped the sword with his hand, not minding that it cut him.

Yandere froze as Anti giggled darkly and kicked them to the ground. He whipped the sword around in his bleeding hand and went to pierce them only for Jackie to grab it by the handle.

Anti just smirked as Jackie sent a surge through the katana, practically challenging Anti with his own lightning.

"Anti, listen." he tried, "I know you're pissed. That demon got in your head. You always hated us for not listening well NOW we are listening! Talk to us! Anti, please!"

The man just chuckled, "Why ̷b̴o̵t̷h̵e̶r̵?̵ I'll just be replaced. It's always the same with you i̸d̶i̴t̶s̷.̵ Over and o̵v̷e̶r̵ ̴a̷g̷a̴i̶n̷ like ignorant cattle ready for the slaughter! I talk, you ignore. Stupid! S̶t̷u̴p̷i̶d̵!̴ It happens again and again and A̷G̵I̴N̷ ̶A̴N̴D̴ ̶A̷G̷A̷I̵N̸!̸"̸ He shoved Jackie away with a brunt force, using his lightning to overpower him.

Jackie shouted in pain and landed on his back but before Anti could go for another blow, Wilford tried to shoot him again, only for the bullet to vaporize once more.

"Stupid f̷o̴o̶l̴s̷"̴ ̶he said, "When will you learn that fighting me doesn't m̴a̵t̴t̶e̶r̵ ̴a̸n̸e̵?̶"̷ ̴Anti's black eyes met Actor's, "It all ends the s̷a̶m̸e̸.̶ ̵I will always win. And you k̶n̵o̴w̸ ̸i̴t̴.̷"̵

Actor gulped, not seeing what he could do in this situation.

Suddenly, however, Yancy took his chance and shived Anti in the shoulder, "Now hey there, sparks! Tone down the shocks and-g̶g̶g̵g̵g̴g̵g̶g̷g̶g̶g̴g̷r̴r̵r̵r̷!̵"

Anti just shocked him, making the jailbird sputter and fall to the ground.

"The Host watched with a heavy heart as his brothers and friends fought against the demon that resided in Antisepticeye. No matter what they did, nothing seemed to work. Host didn't understand why he was there really in the first place. His ability had no effect on the demon. They couldn't seem to get through to Anti, either. Perhaps he was blocking them out on purpose"

"That tis it!" Henrik shouted, "Have to make him see! Bring him out of the manipulation of zhat THING! Marvin! Is zhere not any illusion magic zhat could work!?"

Marvin, too busy looking through his spells, practically snarled at the doctor, "Oh shut up! As if you know anything about magic! That's not how it works!"

"Can you really not DO something!?"

Jackie stumbled, watching as Anti grinned at them all, "We got to shock him out of it. Separate them for at least a few moments enough to talk some sense into him. Think you can at least do that, Marv?"

The magician groaned, "Ugh, fine, fine! I'll fooking try, dammit!"

Meanwhile Chase was putting something in his gun, "Bing! You and Google have defensive shit in you don't ya!? Why don't you work it!?"

"That is against protocol" Google reprimanded, "To engage in violence as such is against Mark's administrative-"

"Okay Google! Okay Bing!" Illinois interrupted him. Google and Bing's eyes lit up to accept the command, "Engage in secondary primary objective!"

Their eyes turned red and the androids spoke at the same time, "Secondary primary objective: destroy administrated target confirmed."

"Are you crazy?!" Yan yelled at Illinois, "Now they'll target us, too!"

"Nope, sweetheart." Illinois chuckled, "Mark had it affirmed that they couldn't harm any Iplier or Septic. Google. Bing. Administrated target is Antisepticeye. Engage!"

Google's arm transformed into a canon of sorts and Bing took off his sunglasses to activate laser eyes.

Anti just giggled insanely, "Come at me, t̷i̴n̶-̸m̸a̸n̷"̴

Suddenly, before Anti could do anything to avoid their strike, a thick rope wrapped around him to keep him contained. Jackie saw that Illinois was smarter than they all thought but just in case, he gripped the whip, too, to send a charge of electricity to counteract Anti's glitching. This way, he couldn't glitch out of the whip and escape!

"Sorry, Anti"

Google and Bing set off their blasts and Anti actually looked a tad worried as it hit him.

Only for it to hit some sort of shield!

Everyone stared shell-shocked as an orb of green, glitching energy wrapped itself around Anti, protecting him from the attack. The man laughed, seeing what happened, sticking his tongue out at them.

When the shield went down, Anti charged an attack of his own, lightning forming in a ball around his body. He lifted his good hand to project it at them all, ̴g̴o̷o̴d̷-̷b̵y̵e̴"̷

He let the lightning strike but before it could hit anyone, Marvin thought quickly, grabbing them all and teleporting them out of the vicinity of the blast. Behind Anti!

They saw the damage that was done, Anti's lightning having broke through multiple walls and rooms.

Before he could turn around and attack them again, though, Chase shot a special bullet at him.

The bullet first started to vaporize before it hit only to explode! The sudden close blast knocked him down onto the ground, successfully stunned.

"Way to go, Brody, my dude!" Bing shouted, his secondary objective order terminated from low-power as well as Google's.

"Percentage of survival is-"

"Oh shut up! That's my line!" Dr. Iplier rushed over to Anti's half-assed unconscious form to check over him. Henrik was rushing over as well but shouted to Marvin.

"Fooking do your shit already, will you!?"

"Don't rush me!"

"Yeah!" Yan defended him.

Henrik huffed but let Marvin put a hand on Anti's forehead. The glitch growled at the contact.

"Easy there, buddy" Wilford tried to calm him down himself, "Don't want to hurt ya anymore, scout."

Actor watched as both Marvin and Anti's eyes lit up. However, the demon seemed much stronger than before, fighting back with Anti's power.

"Jackie. Google. Hold him down." Chase instructed, "Henrik. Iplier. Isn't there a sedative you could give him or something?"

"Ah!" Henrik shouted loudly and pulled out a syringe.

Dr. Iplier stared at him strangely, "You just . . . keep those on hand with you?"

"Shut up." was the doctor's only response as he went to inject the fluid into Anti's body.

Just then, however, Anti's arm broke out of Jackie's grip and stopped the doctor, fighting against Marvin's exorcism, "Not. . . . so . . . . .. fast" he chuckled to himself.

Yancy and Illinois helped hold him down and Yandere had their katana at the ready while Wilford, Host and Chase could only watch.

Actor couldn't believe their resolve. They were all fighting hard for the glitch.

Ready to die fighting this demon. And he knew from spending time around Anti that he would have done the same for Dark. Their bonds really were so strong.

He wished he could have someone in his life that would do that for him.

He remembered Mark's words.

'Would he really . . .? But where is he now? How could he . . . possibly.. . was it a lie?'

'Of course it wasn't, you dolt!'

Actor flinched. After so long not having someone in his head, hearing another voice was startling for him. But he recognized the voice.

'You idiot! Help them! If you don't, I'll seriously haunt your ass in the next life you lazy asshole!'

". . . . . C-. . .Celine?"

'Of course it's me! Unless you have some other secret lover with the same name as your ex-wife, you creep!'

Actor chuckled lightly, tearing up. He hadn't heard her voice in so long. He hadn't really seen her in years.

'Always were so fierce, Celine'

' . . . . .  Mark, please. Actor you have to-'

Suddenly she was gone and his heart plummeted. There was so much he wanted to tell her.

He looked back at Anti lying on the ground with everyone fighting for him. One wrong move and everything could fail.

"ANTI!"

Before Actor could even think of doing anything, Dark forced his way back into the room, cane in hand, with Mark and Sean on his tail.

He didn't look much better but that didn't mean he wasn't ready to fight.

"You demon sack of shit. YOU WON'T WIN THIS TIME! THIS ENDS NOW!"

He slammed his cane onto the floor surrounded by rubble, eyes glowing red.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918 103 18
The third book in the 'He's Coming for You' Series. PLEASE read the first two books and Darkiplier's prequel before getting into this one or else it...
9.5K 582 9
Anti has gone hard of hearing and homeless all in one night. Until he stumbles upon the Iplier house on accident. He's not doing so well right now af...
4.8K 353 19
An Iplier goes missing, Anti's on a rampage, the Septics are fed up and Dark is even more depressed than usual. What the heck is going on and who can...
8.9K 769 12
He got what he wanted. But he doesn't understand anything anymore. He thought this was what he wanted. This was what he was made for, right? This was...