Not Claimed Yet (Completed)

By MandyMays2

How will Alpha Richard react once his mate after six years walks into his office with two pup's? His pup's th... More

Chapter 1 ๐Ÿพ Returning
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿพ Love's Binding's
Chapter 3 ๐Ÿพ My Heir To The Throne
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿพ His Term's
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿพ New Beginning's
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿพ Her Pain
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿพ One Bathroom
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿพ Moving In
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿพ First Dinner
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿพ Extra Activities
chapter 11๐Ÿพ Stolen Touches
chapter 12 ๐Ÿพ My Best Wolf
chapter 13 ๐Ÿพ Pull Out Tricks
chapter 14 ๐Ÿพ Introduction's
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿพ Brownie Point's
chapter 16 ๐Ÿพ Proud Father
chapter 17 ๐Ÿพ Jealous Maybe
chapter 18 ๐Ÿพ Cashing In
chapter 19 ๐Ÿพ One On One
chapter 20 ๐Ÿพ Fuming
chapter 21 ๐Ÿพ CALM!
chapter 22 ๐Ÿพ The Deal
chapter 23 ๐Ÿพ Plan's
chapter 24๐Ÿพ Lunch Date's
chapter 25 ๐Ÿพ Thought's
chapter 26๐ŸพKnocked My Light's Out
chapter 27 ๐Ÿพ What
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿพ The Challenge
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿพ Dinning With Enemies
chapter 30 ๐Ÿพ The Mark
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿพ Preparations
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿพ Breaking
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿพ Gone
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿพ Bloody Battles
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿพ Home
Chapter 36 ๐Ÿพ Learning To Be A Dad
Chapter 37 ๐Ÿพ Mr. Ugly
Chapter 38 ๐Ÿพ The News
๐ŸพThank You๐Ÿพ
Bonus Chapter ๐Ÿพ
Part two is officially out

๐Ÿพ epilogue ๐Ÿพ

2.1K 59 35
By MandyMays2

Julious pov.

"Lilly leave the man alone!" I ground out.

"It's okay Julious I like having fun with Lilly. Besides she is my best friend after all. We pinkie promised it." Peter tells me.

Gah! There so dag gum annoying!

I thought a dude coming over meant dude time. No. Not with Peter obviously.

For some reason, he'd rather give stupid Lilly piggyback rides. Not just that how about horsey rides and tea parties!

Man dude ain't right. We should be arm-wrestling and beating each other up. Maybe even have a spit contest see who can hawk a loogy the furthest.

What an idiot!

Lilly though is having the flipping time of her little life! I wish mom would had called Michael back over too. Then I'd have someone who knows how to have a good time over here.

Tea parties? You gots to be kidding me! Maybe he had a gender switch or was supposed ta be born a girl but by some freak incident, the Moon Goddess got him mixed up with some chick with a name like Lucy.

I shrug my shoulders.

I'm so freaking bored I can come up with hundreds of reasons right now.

I sure can't wait ta get my wolf in. I wonder what his name will be? How old will I be when I become Alpha?

I'm hoping I become one of the lucky warriors chosen by the Moon Goddess her self to not be destined with a mate. I'm not even sure that's possible being Alpha blood.

Hummmm

I need ta look into that. I really don't want a mate. I think them to be a weakness I have enough of those.

My mom. I love her to the darn moon an back man I'd kill anyone who was a threat to her in an instance. She is definitely a weakness of mine. Then Lilly is too.

Even though she annoys the ever-loving moon outta me I would never be able to live with myself if something happend to her. I guess I do love her.

How could I not she is my twin?

I wonder if our wolf's will look alike?

She has Alpha blood too. The first boon is Alpha but I'm only two minutes earlier than her and we were born on the same day so if I die she would be an Alpha female.

It's rare to even hear about them. I don't know of one female Alpha ta date. I wouldn't want that for her though.

Then she'd be a target with other packs. They would test her strength and wage war on her on a constant.

Wolves are savages. Especially male Alpha wolves. They would stop at nothing for their pride to see her bow and submit.

I know I'm probably too young to be doing so much thinking, but this is what happens when your board out your darn mind.

You think!

My moms really sick. This worries me big time. I don't know what I'll become without her watching over me and keeping my head level.

I let out a huge sigh and shove my head in my head. She's been gone a while now.

"What wrong bro?" Peter asks.

"Everything" I sigh out. Look up to make eye contact with him.

"They should be back soon I'm sure everything is good."

"You don't know jack. Are you at the doc.'s office with my mother? Have you been mind linked?" I eyeball this weirdo.

"No, not yet but I'm sure they will be back soon its already been three hours." He nods.

"Fine" I glare.

I was done speaking to this dude. He doesn't know anything.

I get up and pace the living room while they continue their laughing and giggling.

Finally, I hear a vehicle coming down the driveway so I bolt out the door.

I see my momma's car and father's truck not far behind.

As soon as she parks I run to open her car door for her. My eyes bounce between her eyes trying to read if she's fine or not.

"Momma?" I say worriedly.

"Let's go inside and momma will tell you what the doctor said. Okay?"

I don't like that. I try to hide my anxiousness but she can see right through it. She always knows.

"Don't. It's all going to be okay. Let's go inside." She says again.

"Julious let me help your mother in the house." Father states.

"Why?" I give him a stern jaw ticking mad as all look.

"We will tell you once we're inside julious now move aside so I can assist your mother," Father speaks annoyed.

"If something wrong with my mother an its you're doing you'll regret it mark my words father," I growl out.

"Julious please let's go inside and discuss this as a family," Momma begs.

I can't take my eyes off fathers though and he's nervous I sense it.

She better be fine. I'll make sure I make the rest of his life a miserable mess with my mom and her health. He marked her so late I'm not sure the health effects it may cause.

I turn and match to open the door for my mommy. Her and father step through and I shut the door behind them.

"Peter thanks for watching the pups we need to speak to them alone. It was really nice to see you again." Momma tells Peter.

"Anytime Luna. I'll be on my way." He leans down picking Likely up giving her a peck on her cheeks and head. "Bye-bye little princess." He puts her down looks to all us. "See you guys later."

"See ya," I say.

"Bye peaty!" Lilly acclaimed.

Father nods.

"Bye Peter" momma says happily.

"Let's all take a seat at the table and discuss my doctor's appointment," Momma states to us all.

We all enter and take our usual seats at the dining room table.

I admit I'm nervous. My heel of my foot bounces on the tile waiting for the news my momma bares.

"Everythings fine okay?" Momma says looking to me and Lilly. "We're going to have a baby pup. That's all the doctor said."

"You're what? Everythings okay though? The pups okay? You're okay? You were really sick momma had me worried to death!" I let a huge sigh out.

"Everythings fine I'm fine the pup is fine its just morning sickness you get it your first trimester." She tells us.

"Mommy, your haveing a pup is it a girl or boy?" Lilly inquiries.

"We don't know yet it's to soon to find out the gender but as soon as we know you will know." She smiles.

"Father. Are you happy our mommy is having a pup?" I question.

He nods.

"Good!" I say matter of factly.

If not I'd break his nose. I know how these things work. He marked her. She came into her heating then they mated and he got her pregnant almost like he did with me and Lilly. Except he didn't mark her with us.

I still haven't forgotten. I doubt I'll ever forget. I'm not mad but finding your father late in life is a bit awkward if ya can even understand.

If he would had rejected her that would had been another story.

"Momma if you need me to help with anything at all just say so. No heavy lifting I or father can do all that."

"Thank you guys I'm so happy and I love each and every one of you." She says looking to us all while father rubs circles on her back.

Maybe things will be great only time will tell.

P.S.) Don't forget to vote :P
Thank you!

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I will be posting a bonus chapter
and then I'm thinking of making Peter and Lilly a book :) tell me your thoughts ❤ thanks each and everyone who has traveled along this journey with me it's always appreciated ❤ I feel there's too much left to not make a second book maybe a third 🤔 let me know your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 0 11
Almost every Alpha rejects their mate at first greeting. It's not really personal, it's actually more of a dare. A dare to call yourself the mate of...
256 19 19
Rosalie's new in town. Has a troubled past... there may still be people that are on the watch for her. Rosalie's never really thought about a mate...
200K 5.1K 64
One Alpha, One Omega Quite the wrong mate yet it seems so right. There just no telling what can go down when an Alpha gets and Omega as a mate. Grac...
9.2M 264K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...