distance๐Ÿ–ค - mattia polibio

By astromanii

mattia is invited to your school as an exchange student and you're picked to be his guide for the month in wh... More

"hey im y/n"
"not everyone's an asshole"
"no no , i want to"
"mattia what the hell"
"where are we going?"
"everything"
"i didn't want to believe it"
"we overslept stfu"
"say something please"
"as long as you don't distract me"
" i think we make a good trio"
"i'm always going to be here"
"same"
"are you okay?"
"DONT ever touch her again"
"i love you"
"you wanna go?"
"where the fuck is mattia?"
"wait i forgot"
"move bitch it's our turn"
"how do you notice these things?"
"shh it's okay"
"YOU were ignoring me"
"soulmate telepathy"
"butterflies"
"i have one more present for you"
"you never turn the comments off"
"mattia, truth or dare?"
"how do we tell them?"
"jokes on you , this is your home now"
"say it"
"he kissed me"
"nope. we're going to the park"
"what were you thinking!?"
"why did we have to stopp"
"mm i dont think so"
"no"
"i love every inch of you"
"okay shrimp dick"
"i promise it will happen"
"stop it"
"i'll be with you the whole time"
"you said you wanted to be alone"
"i don't want tonight to be ruined"
"give me an answer"
"i love him too"
"i'll see how i feel"
"watch the movie, weirdo"
"are you off the live?"
"im gonna steal them from you"
"no one's allowed to hit my man"
"owww"
"i can help fix that"
"best friends?"
"he's so stupid ong"
"leave"
"i don't think i will"
"she was right though"
"maybe 2 hours"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
character filler
"we can make it work right"
"same for you dino"
"i can't forget that"
"i wasn't trying to start anything"
"gotta be safe"
"i hate this so much"
"i'll drive"
"another time baby"
"no idea"
"just go away"
"neither did you"
"i want us to fix this"
"stop playing"
"but it's been so long"
"happy new year!"
"yeah, if you want to"
"no, were they cute?"
"but how do you know that?"
"this is why i love you"
"then why are you here?"
"i have to go"
"leave to go where?"
"you open it"
"why are you still here?"
"now we gotta test it"
"fine"
"well, uh"
"yall hear sum??"
"okay, open"
"let it go to voicemail"
"guess"
"good to know"
"i need you with me"
"what if i leave and he wakes up?"
"what did i say"
"complete control"
"close your eyes"
"i love you y/n polibio"
"wait is this real-"
"what did you do?"
"say yours first"
"she's perfect"
"what about my kiss?"
"i'm so lucky"
"daddy can you help me?"
new book

"hey buddy"

2.2K 64 89
By astromanii

i woke up with mattia's head laying on my chest while he slept. i'm not sure how this boy doesn't have neck problems. i smiled to myself and gently played with his hair and went on my phone. after 30 minutes or so , his head moved slightly and he looked up at me.

"good morning" i smiled at him and he rubbed his eyes and kissed my head.

"morning" he cuddled into my neck and i put my phone down to put my arms around him. 

"what do you wanna do today" i said.

"we can start shopping for the new home stuff , and then later we can meet the group and tell them" he suggested and i smiled.

"yes please" 

we got up and went to get ready:

after we changed , we went downstairs and jem was putting her shoes on.

"hey losers" she said

"hi rat"

"hi bitch , where are you going?" i asked.

"kio wanted to take me out for lunch" she smiled.

"i like kio more than you" mattia said and jemma stuck her finger up at him.

"you're coming to ale's later right?" i asked.

"yeah i think everyone's going at like 6?" she said and we nodded and then she said bye and left and me and mattia left too. 

we went to IKEA (ikea dates are so fucking cute pls) and parked and then went inside.

"that bed looks hella comfy" mattia said , running over to it.

"omg it is" i said as we sat on it. 

we looked at some more beds until we found one we both liked. we decided to buy completely new bedroom furniture because then his parents could keep our room as another spare. we also found a big sliding wardrobe and side tables and a makeup vanity. once we found all the furniture , we put our order in and paid for it and they said they'd deliver it within the week. 

we then went to buy the other stuff.

"baby look at these towels omg" i said , comparing two grey ones.

"i like that one , it's softer" he said touching one of them.

"okay we'll get this one" i said excitedly as i put like 5 in the trolley.

"oo look at the bath mats" he said as we walked over to them and i looked at him.

"you're really turning me on" i said and he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"does home decor talk turn you on?" he said in my ear.

"a lot"

"that's kinda cute" he said before kissing my cheek.

(lawd i'm getting butterflies am i okay-)

we carried on shopping until we got tired. we had got most of what we needed so we went to the checkout and bought 3 big ikea bags worth of stuff and the furniture was going to be delivered. we got everything in the car and fell into our seats. 

"that was actually a lot more fun than i expected" mattia laughed.

"ikea's always fun" i smiled and he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before we started driving. 

we were on our way to ale's house when mattia turned in the wrong road.

"that was the wrong turn dumbass" i said.

"i really wanna go to the pet store, we have about an hour until we have to be at ale's" he said excitedly and i nodded so he drove us there.

"AWWH" we both said as we saw all the animals.

"hi , would you guys like any help" a worker came up to us.

"is it okay if we just look around for now" mattia said and he nodded and left us to look.

"oo look at the little puppies" mattia said as he ran over to them and i slowly followed him.

(i am so scared of dogs pls)

"why are you hiding" mattia laughed as he stroked a few of the puppies and i stood outside the room.

"dogs scare me" i admitted and mattia looked at me and tried to hide his laughter.

"i knew you were more of a cat person but why are you scared" he said.

(dogs and cats are both lovely i'm just terrified of dogs- can we please not argue over this)

"once when i was 2 years old ,i was chased by a dog and i just never got over it" i told him. 

(true story)

"so you don't even think they're cute??" he asked and came out the room and sat next to me.

"no no , there are definitely cute ones- awh like that one , but i'm just scared of being too near them" 

"okay , today you're gonna fight your fear. come on" he said taking my hand and taking me to the little room with the puppies.

"mattia no stop please-" i said trying to pull myself away.

"hey, you can do it" he reassured me.

"i literally can't" 

"yes you can , i've got you come on" he said and held onto my hand and slowly opened the door and walked in with me closely behind him. 

7 puppies came and surrounded us and i could feel my breathing increasing rapidly. (this is literally how i felt one time i went to my friends house and she had a dog)

"hey calm down , they're adorable they're not gonna hurt you" he said , kissing my head and i squeezed his hand as one came and circled my feet.

"let's sit on the bench thing" he said and he took us over there and a few of the puppies followed us and the others went back to what they were doing.

"look just stroke it like that" mattia said as he demonstrated and i shook my head.

"being this close to them is enough for today" i said quietly.

"they won't do anything i promise , look" he said and i watched him play with the puppy.

"give me your hand" he said , holding his out.

"mattia-"

"trust me please" he said and i sighed and gave him my hand and he slowly lowered it so it was almost touching the puppy and at this point my hands were trembling and i shut my eyes.

"there we go!" he said happily and i opened my eyes and saw my hand gliding up and down the little puppies back and i stared at it in shock. the fur was so soft i hadn't even realised i was touching it.

"wow" i managed to say as mattia slowly let got of my hand and i was doing it myself.

"see baby it's so cute" he said and i nodded and smiled. 

after a couple of minutes of getting used to this feeling it all went downhill when another bigger, puppy came and started barking at the little puppy i was stroking and suddenly the big one jumped up next to me and i screamed and clung onto mattia's arm and he quickly got us out of there and shut the door.

"thank you for helping me touch it , but that was fucking scary" i said and mattia laughed and pulled me and wrapped one arm around me.

we walked around some more until we saw the kittens room and we both ran to the door. 

"AWWWWWWWWWWW" we both said and ran inside and the little kittens surrounded us and we sat on the carpet.

"oh my god" mattia said and i looked at where he was looking and saw the most adorable kitten in the world. 

both our eyes were glued to it and the worker saw and lead the kitten over to us.

"it's a boy, just so you now" the worker smiled and we nodded.

"hi baby" i smiled as he nuzzled his little head against my hand.

"hey buddy" mattia said as he gently stroked him.

"baby he's so cute" mattia said as we played with him. 

"look at his cute little ears" i said and we carried on playing with him.

"shit it's almost 5 , we have to go ale's" i said and mattia sighed and held the kitten in his arms.

"i don't wanna leave him" mattia said.

"me too"

"if you are interested , we can talk about adoption?" the worker said and our faces lit up.

"really?!" 

"yes , well we need to ask basic questions and then we can work from there" the guy told us and we nodded excitedly.

"okay so what type of home are you currently living in" 

"we're in the transition of moving into our apartment right now" mattia told him.

"ah i see , well obviously we need to do a home check and that's not possible until you are fully moved in and we can see the living conditions for him" he told us and our faces dropped.

"but that's okay! when you are completely moved in and ready , you can come back and we can carry on from there. also , would you apartment have a balcony of some sort , for fresh air" 

"yes , yes we have a balcony" mattia said.

"see that's wonderful! so when you're ready , just pop back and let us know"

"but what if someone else comes first?" i asked.

"well , we can't stop people from looking but hopefully your move in won't take too long?" 

"we should be moved in by the end of this month" mattia said.

"that's great. i hope you guys get him , i really do. you seem like a wonderful couple" he smiled at us and me and mattia looked at each other and smiled too. 

"thank you , and hopefully we'll see you soon?" mattia said and the guy nodded and left us to say goodbye.

"we'll be back for you buddy , as soon as we can. so please wait for us" mattia said quietly and he looked so sad i wanted to cry. he really liked that kitten.

"bye baby , we'll see you soon" i said and i took mattia's hand and we left.

we drove to ale's house and walked in and everyone , including jade , halia ,kio, noen , jason , des , ty and ronnie were here so we all had an exciting hug with everyone.

"why does mattia look sad" kairi said as we sat down.

"we had to leave our baby in the store" he said as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"y'all real secretive , you had a baby and we didn't even know?" ty said.

"i'm more worried about them leaving it at the store????" nai said.

"not an actual baby , we found the cutest most adorable kitten at the pet store" i said.

"awwh fr?" jade said.

"yea and he was so so playful and cute and they took him away from me" mattia frowned.

"they didn't take him away , we just need to wait until we're fully mov-" i started saying but stopped when i realised we hadn't even told them the news yet.

"oh shit , we should probably say that first" mattia said and everyone looked confused.

 "well , we actually wanted to see everyone so we could tell you some exciting news for us" i said and they all stared at us with anticipation.

"we're moving into an apartment together" mattia smiled and they all jumped up and hugged us.

"AWWH WE HAVE A NEW PLACE TO HANG OUT NOW" 

"DIBS ON BEING THE FIRST PERSON TO STAY OVER" 

"WHERE IS IT" 

"I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS" 

"thanks guys" i said as we all hugged and sat back down.

"so wait what about the kitten?"

"yeah so they said we have to wait until we're fully moved in so they can do a home check and stuff" i told them and they nodded.

"so when are you moving in by?"

"end of the month" 

"this is so exciting omg"

"wait but if you guys are moving out then does that mean i'm by myself?" jem asked.

"not if you don't want to be" kio said and she looked at him.

"i already live on my own so , if you want to , then you can move in with me" he said and we all did a big 'awwwwh'. 

"i'd love to baby" jem giggled and they kissed.

"damn so mattia's parents got rid of you all in one week" des said which made everyone laugh.

"JEMMA JEMMA JEMMA GUESS WHAT" i yelled as i remembered.

"WHAT" she replied.

"I STROKED A FUCKING DOG AT THE PET STORE" 

"NO YOU DIDN'T MATTIA IS SHE LYING"

"NO SHE ACTUALLY DID" 

"I AM SO PROUD RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD COME HERE" she screamed and dived onto me.

"you never stroked a dog?" ronnie asked and the others looked at me as if they were wondering the same thing.

"well you see , when i was 2..." 

after sharing my tragic story and everyone laughing at me for 30 minutes , we ordered some food and watched a movie. 

we talked for ages , happily spending the night with everyone in the group. kairi even face timed aliz while we were trying not to annoy him, she was very sweet though.

as everyone got tired and started to sort out the sleeping plan because now our group had grown , sleepovers were very cosy. after some debating about the guest rooms , we all decided to sleep in ale's giant living room , so we were all in there together. all 14 of us in the living room, all cuddled up and comfortable. it was nice. 

everyone started falling asleep and i turned to face mattia , who had his arms around me, and he was looking up at the ceiling and i could tell he was bummed.

"baby we'll get him , it's okay" i whispered and kissed his cheek.

"but what if someone else gets him first?" 

"we can just hope that they don't" 

mattia sighed but he pulled me close and kissed me.

"i love you" he said.

"i love you too mattia" 

and we fell asleep among the snores of jade , jem , kairi and noen and the peaceful silence of everyone else.

A/N- hiiii everyone,

firstly, sorry for not updating yesterday i had family over and they really drained me and didn't leave until like midnight😩

and also yes dogs terrify me so much, i even tried to stroke my friends dog once but i got so close and then it moved its head and i fucking ran out the room🙈

but i know there are some really adorable dogs, i just dont like being close to them. i realllyy love kittens though. i wish i had one so bad😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 150K READS OMG-

i love you guys so so much, i hooe you're all okay and having a good day /night ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 713 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
132K 3.8K 31
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
390K 9.4K 194
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
196K 3.5K 61
deja is so in love with alejandro. but when his best friend starts to catch her attention after awhile she starts to fall for mattia too. a couple of...