More

By YouDoNotMind

Amanda is a princess who is forced to get married, so she escaped. Or someone helped her? Of course, they fou... More

Prologue
First chapter
Second chapter
Third chapter
Fourth chapter
Fifth chapter
Seventh chapter
Eighth chapter
Ninth chapter
Tenth chapter
Eleventh chapter
Twelfth chapter
Thirteenth chapter
Fourteenth chapter
Fifteenth chapter
Sixteenth chapter
Seventeenth chapter
Eighteenth chapter
Nineteenth chapter
Twentieth chapter
Twenty-first chapter
Twenty-second chapter
Twenty-third chapter
HAKUNA Help
Twenty-fourth chapter
Twenty-fifty chapter
Twenty-sixth chapter
Twenty-seventh chapter
Twenty-eighth chapter
Twenty-ninth chapter
Thirtieth chapter
Thirty-first chapter
Thirty-second chapter
Thirty-third chapter
Thirty-fourth chapter
Epilogue
Thank you note
More 2!

Sixth chapter

125 9 0
By YouDoNotMind

"Are you crazy?" James asked. He has got brown curly hair and blue eyes. I saw him a lot of time but unfortunately, I didn't know his name.

"We need to talk to him." I said.

"I understand you would like to talk to him. But Jason?" He asked incredulously.

"She can't go alone!" Jason said.

"I'll be there." James said as if we didn't know that.

"Please James! I need him!" I said in a pleading voice.

"I feel trouble. You are very suspicious." He said.

"I just would like to talk to him in company of Jason." He folded his arms. I sighed. "James! I order you to find my parents and tell them I want to talk to my future husband in his home with Jason." James sighed.

"As you wish." He bowed and walked away.

"How do you do this? I mean wow." Jason looked at me appreciatively.

"Be a princess and you can do what you want." I said proudly.

"No, thanks." He laughed. "Do you think they will let you go?"

"I'm not going alone, and we ask permission. They have no choice." I said convincingly.

After 10 minutes James is approaching us with my father behind him. This is a bad sign.

"My only sweet daughter. Would you tell me why you want to go to Felipe with Jason?" My father asked with folded arms.

"And with James." I added this information. He raised his left eyebrow and waited patiently for me to continue. "I want to talk to him about the wedding."

"That's why he was here this morning." He said.

"We didn't discuss everything." I said.

"What you didn't talk to him about?" He asked.

"He doesn't want marriage." My father laughed. Jason and I looked at him questioningly.

"You should argue stronger than that. I thought you were going to say he didn't like the color of the tablecloth or anything like that. Ridiculous!" He said and shook his head.

"This is the truth! He was here this morning and he said that. Why don't you believe me?" I said hysterically.

"Why? Are you still asking that? You escaped. We searched with the police everywhere. And you ask such things? Don't be ashamed of yourself? If I were you..." He couldn't finish the sentence because Jason interrupted it.

"Excuse me majesty. It's also partly my fault what happened. I want to fix that. I want to prove that you weren't hired in vain. So please let me go with her. If anything will happen with her it will be my fault. I undertake the punishment, no matter how severe." All three of us listened to him in surprised. My father cleared his throat.

"In this case if anything will happen..." He started.

"Nothing wrong will happen. I promise." They looked at each other silently for a while. I saw in his eyes that everything what he said was serious. My father sighed.

"I let you go. Drive carefully!" He looked at me thereafter at James and he walked away diplomatically. We watched in shocked while he walked away. After he disappeared, I turned to Jason.

"How do you do that? You are fantastic." I grinned.

"Be me and you will be the best." He said proudly.

"No thanks." All three of us laughed.

"Let's go! There won't be always such a good time for a little flight." James said.

"You've been waiting for you to say that, haven't you?" Jason asked jokingly.

"Don't spoil my mood or I will throw you out." Jason held up his both hands.

"Hey, backwards with the greyhounds bro." He said.

"Let's go guys!" James said.

We set off to the helicopter, which was in a place next to the castle and the roof had already been opened. James opened the door for me. He helped me got up and put the seat belt on me. He straightened my hair and he put something on my head. I looked at him questioningly.

"This is the helmet. Don't take it off. It protects us if we crash." Jason sat down next to me. He also picked up the helmet.

"Crash?" I asked in frightened.

"Don't worry. I'm still alive, aren't I?" James asked.

"When was the last time you drove helicopter?" I asked.

"Two years ago." He said.

"Two years ago?" I said indignantly.

"No way back!" He grinned. I looked at Jason with a face turned to death.

"Don't worry!" He said and closed the door.

"Have you ever flown?" I asked in fear from Jason. James also sat down.

"Yes." I raised my left eyebrow like I am someone who know that the other party is lying.

"Okay. Never, but It can't be that bad." He said.

"Can we go, guys?" James asked.

"Yes." Jason said.

"No." I said at the same time with him.

"Just hold my hand and nothing will go wrong." Jason said. I grabbed his left hand. I breathed in and out slowly and closed my eyes. James launched it and we took off.

"Look out the window!" James said. I slowly opened my eyes and turned there.

"Wow!" I said with joy in my voice. He laughed.

At first it was scary that everything was so small and so far away, but I got used to it after a time. I let go of Jason's hand and wanted to be as close to the window as possible to see as much as possible. I looked at the clouds which was reminiscent of cotton candy. I looked the small buildings that are sure to be huge. The landscape was green, brown or blue. It depended on where us flying over.

"Everything is fine back there? Amanda?" He asked after a while. I didn't want to break away from the landscape, but I had to.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

"Jason?" I looked at him. His arms and his face were whiter than his skin. "Are you okay bro?" I touched his face. It was so cold.

"His skin is so pale and cold." I said.

"Jason can you hear me?" James asked. Jason didn't answer.

"We can't get down anywhere. Amanda do what I say! Turn his head towards you slowly." I slowly touched his face and did what he said. Jason's face was very cold and white. Fear radiates from his eyes and he is panted. He trembled a little. "Let him go! Unfasten your seat belt and his. Turn off his helmet. Great. Somehow lay his head in your thighs. Jason pull your legs up to your chest." He whined but he did. "That's great! It's about an hour away. Don't die!" Jason growled. He turned, so his face was opposite my belly. He put his arms on both side of my waist and wanted to hug me, so I leaned forward a little, so he put his arms around me. He closed his eyes. I looked at the landscape while we were like that.

"What's up with Jason?" James asked after about ten minutes.

"He looks much better. He fell asleep." I said with a smile.

"It's Ok then. You both look good." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You look good together." He grinned. I frowned.

"He has a girlfriend." I said.

"Not for long." He said happily. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at this idea. I looked down at him. Jason and me. I and Jason. It sounds pretty ridiculous. He's like my brother. My annoying brother. I poked his face with my finger. He moved and opened his mouth a little but he still asleep. Like a small child. I looked up from him and continued watching the landscape. After a few minutes I felt some warm liquid flow down my hand that was close to his face on my thighs. I looked down. I screamed and slap Jason's face.

"What's going on back there?" James asked. Jason due to the slap opened his eyes and looked at me in confused.

"His saliva flowed onto my hand." I said in disgust. He took my hand and licked his saliva. "It's disgusting! Go away!" I said indignantly. Jason rolled his eyes and got up but as soon as he saw that we were still in the air, he laid on my thighs again. I laughed.

"This is not funny." He growled.

"Actually, it is. Jason and a fear. I would never have thought." I continued to laugh. Jason started to reach my waist and tickled me.

"Stop it kids!" James said after he getting tired of what we were doing.

"Jason started!" I shouted.

"Amanda started and by the way, I'm not a kid." Jason argued.

"Do you want to bet?" I asked with a grin. Jason continued what he had started.

"Oh-oh." James said and I grabbed Jason's wrists. Jason looked at me with a sharp look. "The fuel is starting to run out." Jason looked at me with a facial expression turned to death and hugged me tightly.

"What is mean?" I asked.

"We. Will. Die." Jason whispered the words one by one.

"What?" I looked at James in shock. Then I realized who was going to die soon.

"You are so evil!" I said angrily and I looked at James sharply. Jason hugged me so tightly that concretely pushed the air out of me. "Jason! Let me go! I can't breathe!" I tried to take it off his arms around my waist, but he squeezed. "Jason!"

"It doesn't matter anymore! Don't you understand? We will die. I didn't even ask her to be my wife." He said desperately.

"James lied! It is hurt!" I slapped his arm.

"I don't believe you!" He shouted.

"Jason. I lied. Let her go!" He suddenly let me go and I felt my lungs fill with air again.

"Therefore, I will kill you." Jason sat up and looked at him. As soon as he saw that we were still in the air, he laid on my thighs again. James laughed.

"I couldn't do anything else." He said.

"What did you suck, man?" Jason asked in disbelief. James laughed again. "And the king didn't trust me. If he knew who was working for him."

"You were cuter when you slept." James said.

"Fuck you!" Jason said.

"Don't talk like that near her." James said.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Jason said indignantly.

"Don't be offended! You need to request apologize from her." James said.

"I'm sorry princess. Can you forgive me as I spoke?" He looked up at me. I slapped his forehead. "Hey!" He grabbed the part which I slapped.

"I told you not to call me like that." I said.

"Don't start arguing again or you both fly and not in a good way!" James said in a raised voice.

"Shut up!" We both turned to James and said that in a same time. Jason looked at me with wide eyes. James has the same look just in the mirror.

"Why did you look at me like that?" I asked.

"Where did you hear that phrase?" James asked in disbelief. Jason put his hand on my mouth.

"From Paul." Jason said quickly. "Sometimes he uses bad words don't you think?"

"Thank you, the answer Jason, but I want to hear it from Amanda." James said.

"Don't you believe me?" Jason asked.

"Not really. Let the lady have a say who is "your boss" anyway." James said. Jason took his hand.

"Thank you, James but my father will hear about this case." I referred that he lied and scared us.

"Please! Don't tell him!" James pleaded.

"I don't know. It has a price." I looked at him wickedly.

"I'll do anything." He said.

"You clean my room for one month." I said with a grin.

"It's not sounds bad." He said.

"You will clean instead of Jason. Tell Paul to check you." I said.

"Alright. Any way you want." He said resignedly.

"This is it! Give me a high five!" I looked at Jason questioningly. He grabbed my hand and did what he said.

"Devils!" James said quietly.

"Did you say something? Do you have any objection?" I asked.

"No, I don't have." I smiled and looked at Jason who looked at me appreciatively.

"Please let me be you!" Jason pleaded. I laughed.

"You still have a lot to learn." I grinned.

"Teach me master!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

Then the flight passed in silence. Jason fell asleep again. He really resembles a small child, even if he denies it. I didn't poke him anymore. I looked at the landscape until we got off.

---------------------------------

If you like this chapter please vote or write a comment! Thank you! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710 44 25
Amanda and Liz spend the beginning of the summer together, but Liz is banned from the castle. Amanda and Liz try to meet at any cost with more or les...
583K 18.7K 60
Olivia Hansen is perfect. At least, that's what everyone thinks of her. She maintains her busy schedule by following routines and setting rules for h...
238K 6.8K 39
Kelly Myers heart was broken, her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her with her best friend. She was heart broken and decided she needed a fresh start...
733K 33.5K 28
Princess Charlene was having a normal day at the castle when hell let loose. The enemy kingdom decided to attack and kill the royal family but what h...