High School Sweetheart <3

By Gemmagengen

It's a story of a girl who was left heartbroken by Blake back in high school. Somehow the meet again and Blak... More

Part 1
Part 2 (Brokenhearted)
Part 3 (Heartbreaking news)
Part 4 (We can't be together)
5
6 (Mine?)
Part 7 (Make a Choice)
Part 8 (Let's do it)
Part 9
Part 10 (RATED R)
Part 11 (Eternal Love)
Part 12
Part 13 (Choosing The Name)
Part 14 (Baby's room)
Part 15 (Baby's Here)
Part 16 (Coming Home)
Part 17 (Gail)
Part 18 (I'll Make It Up To You)
Part 19 (Say You Will)
Part 20 (I've Been Waiting For This)
Part 21 (Unexpected Proposal)
Part 22 (Love)
Part 23 (Stop Worrying)
Part 24 (The Game)
Part 25 (1 on 1)
Part 26 (Insecure)
Part 27 (Sad News)
28 (Respect My Decision)
Part 29 (Get Together)
Part 30 (Will Forever Last Forever?)
Part 31 (Trouble?)
Part 32 (Time To Know The Truth)
Part 33 (Pregnant?)
Part 34 (Get Her Back)
Part 35 (Goodbye)
Part 36 (I Still Love You)
Part 37 (Memories)
Part 38 (A Date At The Zoo)
Part 39 (The Best Man)
Part 40 (Boy or Girl)
Part 41 (Long Week)
Part 42 (Secrets)
Part 43 (Might As Well Be Mom)
Part 44 (Will This Be Goodbye Foreve?)
Part 45 (Things We Left Unsaid)
Part 46 (Heaven or Earth?)
Part 47 (Christmas Miracle)
Part 48 (Christmas Day) Part 1
Part 49 (Christmas Day) Part 2
Part 50 (Christmas Day) Part 3
Part 51 (Don't Want To Get Hurt)
Part 52 (Make Them Jealous)
Part 53 (Afraid)
Part 54 (Knife Through The Heart)
Part 56 (Things We Left Unsaid)
Part 57 (Dreams & Nightmares)
Part 58 (All She Needs Is Time)
Part 59 (Here)
Part 60 (Forgotten)
Part 61 (Strangers)
Part 62 (Lost)
Part 63 (Face Off)
Part 64 (Home)
Part 65 (Remembering)
Part 66 (Confrontation)
Part 67 (Unexpected Surprise)
Part 68 (Long Night)
Part 69 (Secret)
Part 70 (Out With It)
Part 71 (The Day I Longed For)
Part 72 (The Honeymoon!) (Re-Post)
Part 73 (Greece)
Part 74 (Never Let Me Go)
NEWS!!!
Part 75 (You Have My Heart)
Part 76 (Back Home)
Part 77 (Other Options)
Vote
Part 78 (Facing You)
(Alternative Choice)
Part 79 (We Have A Choice)
Part 80 (What A Mess)
Part 81 (Hurt Feelings)
Part 82 (Crossing The Line)
Part 83 (Our Lips Were Sealed)
Part 84 (Complicated)
Part 85 (Letters)
Part 86 (Painful Memories)
Part 87 (No Regrets)
Part 88 (We Need a Name)
Part 89 (This Is It)
Part 90 (Could It Be Possible?)
Part 91 (Still In The Woods)
Part 92 (What's Best For You)
Part 93 (Back Home)

Part 55 (Hurt)

1.2K 45 10
By Gemmagengen

Gaia's P.O.V.

I drag Kellan to the tunnel so I can put an end to this, I know he's attractive and all but my heart belongs only to Blake and I can't let anyone ruin that.

"Why are you here?" I ask him.

"I came to see you"

"You don't even know me, why the sudden interest in me?"

"I'm sorry, you're just so... interesting and beautiful"

"Interesting or not I'm getting married to someone"

"I know but... just talk to me, as friends"

"Friends don't text each other in the middle of the night."

"Oh come on just give me a chance" he grabs my hands. His eyes pierce through mine, he had me hypnotized with those blue eyes. "I heard you have the hots for me" he said slowly. My heart was beating so fast, we were inches from each other.

"I can't, I'm sorry" I start to walk away but he pulls me back, only to kiss me and pin me to the wall. "No, stop" I try to push him away but him being 6'1 and all musclely I had no chance of power over him. "Stop!" I almost yell out.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist"

"Are you crazy?!"

"Oh come on princess, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it" I can't lie, I did get some pleasure out of it, but it doesn't matter, I belong with Blake, not some daydream heartthrob.

"I- I can't" I stutter... bad idea, now he'll know I enjoyed it. I quickly rush back to the girls before he can get any more ideas. I can't believe he did that, I can't believe I let it happen...

Blake was playing very poorly, he looked so pissed, I wonder why. He even got into a scuffle over a lousy foul... And to make things worse Kellan was looking at me the entire game. But I wasn't so worried about that, I was more worried about the kiss. I can't tell Blake about it, how do I even say that a guy I have a crush on kissed me and I didn't approve? He'll never believe, but he came clean about Sarah so the least I could do is come clean about Kellan...

_______________________O______________________

Blake's P.O.V.

Fuck! I can't get the stupid image out of my head! I was playing horrible and that piece of shit would get his eyes off of her the entire game. I swear, I felt like punching him right here... There was a loose ball going his was and of course I took advantage of the moment and gave him a small tackle. It wasn't a punch but at least I got something out of it.

There's gonna be hell when I come home tonight... I won't say anything to her about what I saw, I just hope she tells me... Gaia left as soon as the game was over, she didn't want to wait until the post game interviews but for some stupid reason Kellan stayed... DJ and CP knew why I was so pissed tonight, I told them as soon as I found out. As we walk out together they try to cheer me up saying "Maybe you saw wrong" or "There has to be a reason for her to do it", we spot Kellan.

"Hey!" I shout, charging at him.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"What's up?" I grab him by his shirt and pin him to the wall "Stay away from my wife" I warn him.

"Hey, yo! Not here B! Not here!" DJ holds me back.

"Chill man, I was just being friendly"

"Friendly? You kiss people when you want to be friendly?!" I ask angry.

"You know then? Shit man, sorry... but I knew she wouldn't resist"

"Oh you piece of shit" I try to jump him but DJ and Chris hold me back again. "What the fuck makes you think she'll leave me for you?"

"Well for startes... I'm better looking"

"I'm the father of her kids"

"She wouldn't be the first woman to leave the father of her kids. Beside... doesn't mean I can't give her some of my own"

"Yeah, good luck with that. She won't be seeing you again"

"Oh yeah? You gonna keep me from coming to games?"

"Yo just get the hell out of here man" Chris orders him... "B, chill"

"I can't, I can't" I pace around rubbing the back of my head. "I gotta talk to her..." I storm out.

"B don't do anything stupid!!" I hear Chris yell.

** At Home:

I arrive home and rush inside...

"Hey Blake, you had a good game?" she asks as she cradles Penelope to sleep.

"Hey Mrs. K... not really, is Gaia around?"

"Yeah, I think she's upstairs taking a shower"

"Thanks" I practically run to our room. I try to open the door but it was locked. "Gaia?" I call out.

"Blake" I hear on the other side and she quickly opens the door. I see a hurt, crying woman... she obviously regrets kissing him.

"Why are you crying?" I demand.

"I just saw one of those dog commercials" I knew those teared her up but I wasn't falling for it... I can't believe she's not going to tell me... "What happened to you tonight? You were doing okay during warm up but in the game you just lost it"

"I just saw something I shouldn't have. But I'm okay now" I force a smile.

"Blake--" she gets cut off by her phone beeping.

"That's your phone"

"Just leave it, I have to tell you something" I walk to the night stand to hand her the phone, when I see what the text said I blow up.

"What the fuck is this?" I show her the phone and she read the text that said: "Your boyfriend found out about us"

"Oh my God" she mumbles.

"Is that Kellan?"

"Blake--"

"Is that him?" I demand an answer.

"Yes but--"

"But what? It's not what it looks like? Cause it looked pretty clear to me when you were kissing him on the hallway!!"

"You saw that?"

"Saw it? I felt it! I honestly never thought you would do something like that"

"No, it's not what you think" she says desperately

"Oh bullshit! Were you even gonna tell me?"

"Yes! I was about to and you grabbed the phone"

"Nice excuse!"

"It's not an excuse"

"You just had to let me know what it felt like didn't you?! I didn't think you could go so low!"

"What?"

"I kissed Sarah so you kiss him?!"

"Are you crazy?! I would never do that! Especially to you! Is that what you think of me?! You hurt me so I hurt you?! I'm not that kind of person Blake and you know it!"

"You made it pretty clear the kind of person you are"

"I didn't kiss him, you have to believe me" she began to cry.

"I saw otherwise" I grab a pillow and a blanket and start to walk away, there was no way I was sleeping in that bed tonight.

"No Blake, wait!" she followed. I close the door behind me, leaving her outside. "Please, you have to believe me! I didn't kiss him back, please... I would never do that to you" she begged crying. It hurt me to hear her like that, I lean against the door and crouch to the floor and begin to cry silently.

How can I believe her when she says one thing but I saw different? I guess waiting all these years to marry her were for a reason.... Maybe it's just not meant to be... I guessI'm gonna have to start making some calls to cancel the wedding.....

----------------------------------------------------

So due to requests I updated again for you guys! :D

So... is there a break-up coming up? Will Blake really cancel the wedding? :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
76.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
63.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...