IDOLISH7 fanfics(The Mystery...

By EschaAo

The World is full of Mystery. Riku Nanase, the young detective and Iori Izumi, the teen wolf are working tog... More

Opening
Chapter 1: Teen meets Teen
Chapter 2: I'm a Detective
Chapter 3: Investigation
Chapter 4: I'm a Wolf
Chapter 5: I'm Home
Chapter 6: First Start
Chapter 7: Solo or Teamwork
Chapter 8: Cat to the Rescue
Chapter 10: Secret on Hold
Chapter 11: Back as Usual
Chapter 12: Plan
Chapter 13: Argument
Chapter 14: New Friend
Chapter 15: Ray of Moonlight
Chapter 16: Deduction time
Chapter 17: Friend or Foe
Chapter 18: Farewell
Chapter 19: Summer Holiday
Chapter 20: Days at Tokyo
Chapter 21: Advice to Advice
Chapter 22: Approach the limit

Chapter 9: Hold unto You

256 19 2
By EschaAo

Riku stretched his arms and waist, while Iori opened the cage of the captured animals. The three men had fallen to the ground, fainting, giving in to the match earlier. It didn't take much time to work on them. With Iori's speed, and Riku's dexterity, they can be overthrown very well. No wonder Iori was able to fight the enemy with sensitivity and ability as a werewolf, but for Riku it is a unique thing. Although he looks careless and innocent, he is very good at martial arts which are useful for self-defense.

Riku: Finally, the search mission is over.

Riku opened his little book in his bag and evaluated something in it.

Riku: As I expected, most of these cats and dogs are on the missing list this week.

Iori: What do you mean by that?

Riku: Before the yakuza case, I saw a lot of missing animal posters on the boards around the area. So, when the girl asked me to help her find her cat, I thought, maybe it could unravel the mystery of this disappearance.

Iori was stunned to see Riku who was very serious in this matter. He does not take this matter lightly but does research first and acts when necessary. Although there are times, his actions seem a bit hasty.

Iori: So, for the time being, we better tie them first before they wake up.

Iori looked for something to tie them up, and a rope appeared in the van. They tied the hands of those men tightly to prevent them from escaping. Then, the phone vibrated. Riku took out his phone and looked at the front screen.

Riku: You wait here, I want to call the police. * Walks in front of the van.

Iori wondered who's on the call, but he ignored me for once. While he waited, one of the men woke up. He looked around, seeing the animals they had captured were free.

Iori: Your luck is already ended.

Man 1: ........ (smiled)

Iori confused of how the man act. Somehow, it's like things are not over yet. The cat named Angela ran towards Iori.

Cat Angela: Human, one more is missing.

Iori: eh?

ACK!!!

Iori: ?? Riku?

???: do not move!

It's appeared a man put a knife on Riku's neck walked out from the front of van and walked toward Iori and other men. They misjudge the situation. Never thought one more man would appear. The man's hand holds Riku's hand tightly at his back. It looks like Riku can't fight back. Seeing what was happening, Iori ready of his step for any eventuality.

Man 4: You think you've won, huh!?? You! Let them go if you don't want him to be harmed.

Riku: Iori, don't!

Man 4: Shut up!

The man's grip became tighter, the knife on Riku's neck sliced ​​through the lining of his skin causing a small amount of red liquid to flow out from his neck.

Iori: You ... !!!

His eyes and teeth began to sharpen. He began to change to another self.

Riku: IORI!!

Iori snapped. He saw Riku, he smiled. It will be alright........

.............

Iori closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. he calmed down again.

Man 4: I said shut up, stupid!! What are you waiting for? released them. Or you want me to kill him!

Iori looked sharply at the man giving an aura of fear towards him. The man began to hesitate when he saw Iori. Then, Iori put her right finger into her mouth and made a loud whistle. The sound makes the man shocked.

Man 4: Hey, what are you doing?

Iori: Just call a friend.

For a moment, the fat orange cat that he meets at the alley came closer to him.

Iori: You came.

Cat: Just keep your word. *Only Iori understands it.

Man 4: What then?? Is this what you call it?

He laughed uproariously assuming that Iori was either stupid or crazy to call a cat to crush him. However, his laughter didn't last long. One by one the fur came closer to him. In time, a herd of cats and dogs surrounded the area. They looked fierce and growled waiting for the command to attack him. The man started to feel scared to fight back. On the other hand, Riku was not afraid of what was happening at all but more excited in seeing Iori's greatness in controlling those animals.

Iori: Release him, or else...

Man 4: or else what?

Without noticed, one dog growled beside the man ready to bit his leg. As it bit the man's thigh, the man screams in pain making his grasp on knife and Riku's hand loose. By that chance, Riku immediately acts. He released his elbow directly sharp to the man's stomach. The man unable to balance his body and fall down from the attack. One thing that end to the case with a loud scream from the man and his hunch by the attack of the surrounding cats and dogs leaving an unforgettable regretful traumatize memory for them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Iori: how is it? *Finish wrapping a bandage on Riku's neck.

Riku: Hmm, just fine. Thanks.

After the time of the torture done, they called the police to arrested the men that had fainted already. Well, it wasn't torture much about it. The animals were giving a light scratch and bitten just to give them as a lesson. Two police arrived, and go straight to Riku and Iori in getting a detail information. Riku gave a detailed explanation of what everything that happened made the police speechless. They put the handcuffed to the men, then bring them inside to the car.

Riku: Finally, it's over. Luckily, we were able to finish it before they left from here.

Iori: Hmphh, this case will not be resolved if I do not use my instinct back then.

Riku: Excuse me, we won't able to track them if I didn't see the CCTV and track on it.

........

Riku: *slightly laugh. But we did finish it together, right? As I depend on you, and you're on me. We do like teamwork.

Iori silent. It's hard to admit that Riku's true. They did depend on each other back then making as a perfect duo.

Policeman: Riku san, can you come for a second.

Riku: Yes.

Riku walked to the police leaving Iori behind. He closed his eyes and smiled. He also won't admit that somehow, he did feel some satisfaction after the case was solved. It's quite risky and mixed with fun to be able to do something unusual with a friend together. Of all this thought, he tried to keep in his mind preventing Riku from knowing about that.

BZZZTTTTT!!! BZZZTTTTTT!!!!

Iori stopped. He looked around and searched for the sound. What is that sound? He walked to the sound coming. It was a phone that vibrated inside Riku's bag. He wanted to call Riku to get the call, but he was busy talking with the officer. So, he reached out for the phone and looked at the screen.

Iori: Takanashi san?

Just as he pressed the answer button, he could see the Riku was running toward him. Somehow, Iori could guess that Riku's trying to stop him from answering it. When he put the phone to his ear, a loud sound came from the call.

Tsumugi: finally.......RIKU NANASE!!!

Iori: !!!!

Tsumugi: WHERE ARE YOU? I TOLD YOU TO COME HERE TODAY....ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY AGAIN??

Iori:.......

Tsumugi: Seriously, you always make me worried. Where are you now? You need to come now. Please take care of your health. That's why I treated you everytime......Riku san? Are you there?

Iori: Hello there, it's Iori Izumi here.

Tsumugi: Ahh......................... (long silent)

Iori: ..........Takanashi san?

Tsumugi: ahh sorry, izumi san. Err..My bad...

Iori: it's fine (awkward)

Tsumugi: Ano....is Riku's there?

Iori: He is, in front of me.

Riku: .........

Tsumugi: Great, just tell him to come to me today. No more excuses.

Iori: Okay, I will tell him.

The call ended. Iori gave the phone and looked toward Riku. He looked anxious. I didn't know how to speak up.

Iori: Don't tell me, you haven't gone to the hospital yet?

Riku: *looked away......what can I do? I can't leave when people need help.

Iori sighed. He knew that Riku was trying to give an excuse from not going to the hospital. But, at some point he did think that Riku must go there for the sake of his body. He did remember that his body didn't fully recover from the last incident. *Flashback when he saw Riku outside of back alley.

----------------------------------------------

Hi there, I'm done for this one... didn't have much to say... Just thank you to those who patiently wait for the next chapter. Thankz for reading anyways...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 61 6
**WARNING** This is going to be a VERY mature; VERY steamy book. **18+ only** **All rights to Jujutsu Kaisen characters go to Gege Akutami** **Cover...
2.2K 75 12
The sequel to 'How did I get here again...?', so if you find this story first, I recommend you read that one before reading this one! . . . After the...
632 46 20
The next adventures of MHA characters in the world of Pokémon Go. Let's GO! Our favorite characters return for their next adventures! After Tsu and T...
8.9K 476 25
Nanase Tenn,or Kujou Tenn leaving reason because of he want to made sure his beloved younger twin brother,Nanase Riku got fully attention from his pa...