Tanner's Torment (Kingston Se...

Da unknownn2020

Kingston Series #2 THE SECOND BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! **SEQUEL TO TANNERS TROUBLE** Ellie and Tanner we... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
UPDATE!!
UPDATE PT.2
New book!

Chapter 14

13K 364 16
Da unknownn2020

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

"I'm not wearing that!" I yell at Tanner as he picks up a hot pink velvet string and a matching velvet bra. He is literally the only man in here and we keep getting looks from horny girls everywhere and I know why, he's hot. He's the hot DILF that all the mom's want.

"What size bra do you wear? Let me see..." he says as he walks over to me and looks around. He suddenly grips them in his hands as I push them away as fast as they get there.

"You can't do that! I don't need anything from here!" I scold at him while he grins and picks up a bra. I look at the tag and see it's a 34 d the fact that he knew that from touching them is horrible.

"How did you know what size bra I wear?" I ask him as he starts pulling out random ones in different colors.

"Baby, I've sucked them, I've kissed them, I've licked them, I've grabbed and I've fucked them, they are mine" his words instantly make me hot as I recall when he would put his hard length in them, I used to love doing that for him. I can't wait to do it again.

"Only one bra and one pair of underwear" I tell him as he finds the underwear and goes through them.

"What size are you in thongs? Let me see..." he starts again and I back away from him.

"No! I'm a 3x! Can we go now!" I jokingly scold at him. He laughs and says "Medium it is" while he grabs serval of his favorite pair all are red, white, pink and black. He even picked up matching bras for all the sets. I don't know how he's so good at guessing my sizes.

He walks over to the full body lace suits and sends me a charming wink and smile. I love him but hate him at the same time for this. He wanders around before stopping in front of one on a clear body mold.

I see the looks from all the women as he keeps searching. It doesn't even phase him as he keeps going.

I wander to his side before seeing what he has found. It's a completely white lace mesh see through suit that's crotch less and has snaps on the sides.

The front is low and only has strings holding it together. It looks like something a stripper would wear, not me. I have to admit that I love it though, it's mature but delicate and sexy but sophisticated.

"I'm gonna make love to you in that one right there, on our wedding night" he whispers in my ear. Our wedding? he doesn't have second thoughts about marrying me? I feel my heart start racing with the though of being Mrs. Kingston, the title women all over the United States want.

"Okay, but if you get to pick that one I want to pick one to surprise you with" I whisper into his ear. He smiles at me before nodding his head and picking up a medium in the bodysuit.

"Will you please wait on the bench while I pick it out? I want to surprise you, please?" I question as I stand in front of him and give him my best puppy dog eyes. This is all I have to do to get what I want most of the time.

"Fine but when your finished, I will be buying it and the rest of this. Go find some stuff you like, don't look at the price tags, this can be a repayment for all the pairs I've ripped apart" he says down to me in his low voice.

I smile before pecking his lips and tapping his butt telling him to go. He leaves me with the basket of all his favorites and goes and sits on the bench outside while playing on his phone. Or, so he thought. People instantly recognize him and start asking for pictures.

I can't believe that I'm doing this to make him happy, I don't want to spend money on this but I remind myself it's for him not me. I look around for a few minutes before finding a see through bodysuit that has a built in thong, my entire butt is going to hang out and the strings on the front are only intended I cover nipples. They drop down into a low cut right above the crotch, it's crotch less too. I think he'll love this. I can tease him in this.

"Can I help you ma'am?" a young blonde walks up to me asking. "Yes actually, I want this one does it run small?"

"It does unfortunately but, we carry sizes up to X-Large. You however would fit into a medium, your very tiny" she rasps out to me.

"I wish, I like it though so thank you" I tell her while she smiles at me.

"I know it's not my business but I can look at you and tell your a size six, those medium underwear in your basket will fit but, if you want something sexier grab the see through G-string in a small, it leaves enough out but shows just enough too, if you know what I mean" she tells me while winking.

I know my face is blood red so I say a quick "Thanks" and grab the suit.

Out of curiosity I find the see through G-string and place it in the bottom of the basket with the bodysuit. I place all of Tan's picks on top and reach for my phone to tell him I'm ready to checkout.

Looking for his contact I realize I never unblocked him. I quickly unblock him and his family before calling his number, I hope he still has the same one, I didn't even ask him.

It rings three times before he answers it "So, you unblocked me finally" he asks while laughing.

"Yes, now get your hot behind in here before I rip the eyes out of all the girls undressing you mentally" I tell him and hang up as I see girl's turning their heads towards the entrance.

Like clockwork they start checking him out. I'm not the jealous type but this is pissing me off, he's mine only. I've spent enough time without him because of a stupid girl before and it's not happening again.

When he reaches me and grabs my hip in his palm I turn and push my tongue into his mouth. Let those bitches see who he's with. I grip his hair in my hand and grab his back as I suck his tongue with mine and bite his bottom lip.

"What was that about?" he asks while pulling away to breathe and wipes his lip from where I bit it.

"I'm marking what's mine" I tell him into his ear before he laughs and goes to the register and gives them his credit card. "Turn around so you don't see" I tell him as the lady who helped me takes everything out and places it into a signature stripped bag.

She smiles as she sees the see through g-strong and Tanner's back to us. "Your total is going to be 278.66" I nod and she swipes the card handing it back to me. I smile at her before pulling Tanner around and placing it in his hand. Everything's in the bag now with the receipt so I don't have to worry about him seeing anything.

"Have a nice day!" she smiles at me as I grab the bag and say "Thanks girl" while winking. I place Tanner's hand in mine walking out of the door.

"So let's go get you some real clothes now" Tanner says low into my ear as we make our way into a few stores.

~~~~

After we finish shopping about two hours later, I have a complete new wardrobe and so do the kids. We went to American Eagle for jeans and they actually had tall pants so Tan bought me a few pair. We went to many other small stores as well and I should be good now considering I wear scrubs most days.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow with the twins I have to go to work at 8 in the morning and I don't get off until 8 at night, I can take them to daycare if you want" I ask Tanner as he pulls out of the mall.

"I'll take care of them, I still can't go to the field for another week or so" he tells me as I laugh, he has no idea what he has just volunteered for.

His phone starts ringing as I am about to respond. He answers it and I know he is talking to one of his family members when he says "I love you too Tate, mommy loves you too" as he grabs my hand and rubs his thumb across it.

He hangs up a few minutes later and looks over smiling at me. "What?" I question as he rubs my hand.

"I'm so lucky I have you again, and my twins, I love you and I hope you trust that I'll never hurt you or leave you and the twins" he tells me.

"What's all this emotional stuff coming from?" I ask him while rubbing his hand in mine.

"Tatum just told me she loved me, they went to the zoo and played with gorillas and she thought of me so she demanded my mom call me. Turner told me he missed me, and that he got a stuffed lion for me and him so that we can be twins, and I didn't know how much it meant to my dad to have children until now. That made me so fucking happy I can't describe it. I really do love them and I hope you know that I love you too" he says while grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it.

"Pull over, right now" I tell him as sternly as possible.

"Why am I going to pull over?" he asks as I point to the empty spots by the pond a few thousand feet away.

"Do it!" I demand, as he rolls his eyes and does it. Good I'm about to rock his world.

"What?" he asks as I sit my elbow on the console and watch him intentionally, just to get a reaction. He gets over to the pond and parks.

"You don't want to know what I'm wanting to do with my mouth right now" I whisper into his ear.

"Why is that?" He asks as I kiss below his ear. "You are so hot as a dad, I literally crave you in me or my mouth, I want you so much. I love you and I'm sorry for leaving without an explanation for all these years. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I was just to young and stupid to realize it but, Tanner the moment I heard you in that hospital I knew I was screwed. You're so good with the twins and they didn't even question it when they were told you were their father. You didn't either, it's like you knew instantly. I can't explain it but no matter where we stopped I feel like we have just picked up back together. You're it and you'll always be it." I rasp out until I'm out of breathe.

He smiles and kisses me softly pulling away he says "I love you, I knew when we were together for a month that you were going to be the girl I spent the rest of my life with. We didn't do this conventional but that doesn't change the fact that we are here now. I'm ready to be with you in every way possible, but I know that we are moving fast and I want to make you comfortable" he tells me truthfully.

"Good, you make me so happy" I tell him as he leans forward kissing me and sucking my lip.

Before things get heated he pulls out of the spot and back onto the road. Does he not want a blowjob? I literally just told him that's what I want.

As he goes onto the roads I'm familiar with I know what I'm going to do. I reach over and palm him through his jeans as he says "What are you doing?"

I grin at him before unbuttoning his button and unzipping his pants. He slaps my hands out of the way "No, I'm driving, just wait five minutes" he tells me as I roll my eyes and continue what I'm doing.

I pull down his boxer briefs and let him out as I lean down from my seat and kiss his head while he is driving.

"Baby, I'm going to hit someone if you don't stop" he says and grips my hair to pull me away. I'm not stopping though.

I grip him in one hand while I suck him in my mouth. I feel him harden under my touch more. I haven't tasted him in so long, he tastes so good though. I suck the underside of his shaft as I stroke him in one hand.

He moans into the car as I let him hit the back of my throat. It feels good to do this again. I grip him tighter as I speed up my tongue and the motion of it.

"Please baby, leave my dick alone" he rasps out as I continue. I feel him softening more and more as I keep going. Just when he's about to finish he stops the car at a stoplight. Thank god the windows are tinted because I unhook my seatbelt and grab his hips and I thrust him all the way into my mouth. I feel his balls tightening as he lets out an "Ellie.." as loud as possible and let's himself cum in my mouth.

I take all of it and I keep kissing him as he flows into my mouth. I lick him and rub him as he releases it. I'm so horny right now, this is making me want him more.

When I pull away and readjust him in his pants I hook my seatbelt back. He places his hand on my thigh and says "Open" in his low voice.

I open my legs as he reaches inside my pants. They are to big anyway so his hand fits right into it comfortably. He rubs my core with his thick fingers and I know I'm soaked. I'm always so wet around him. He pushes my thong to the side as he thrusts a digit into my core.

"Tan.." I moan and grip his arm as he finger fucks me. It feels so damn good, I grip his arm with one hand and the seat with the other as he rolls my clit in between his fingers. I cry out as he pushes a second finger in and finds my favorite spot.

He hits it over and over again for a minute straight, "Tan! I'm..." I moan until I feel a third finger enter me. He's three fingers deep already, I clench myself around his fingers as the pressure in my lower belly builds up.

"Babe, I can't..." I tell him as I can't form a single sentence. Between his skillful fingers and his flicks against my clit I know I'm going to come on his fingers as he drives like nothing is happening.

"Your so fucking tight baby" he tells me as I clench around him again and my hips buck, I'm about to finish.

He flicks my clit again as I cry out a long "Tanner..." while gripping his hand. My head falls back as I catch my breath, I can feel the sweat forming on my forehead.

He pulls his hand out of me as he twists them and rubs along the outside of my skin and opening. He releases his digits licks all of his fingers except his pointer finger as he pushes it onto my lips.

I've never tasted myself before. I open my mouth and suck his fingers hard as he spins them around in my mouth, I actually taste good but not as good as he does.

We calm ourselves down as we ride home. He pulls into our driveway a few minutes later to see a police car and officer along with the security team from the gate of the neighborhood. My heart stops, something is wrong, I know it.

"Where Tatum and Tanner?!" I ask in a high voice as we pull into the driveway.

"They are still eating dinner with my family, they won't be back for another hour" he tells me as he looks confused and grabs my hand.

He calms me down as we get out of the car and walk over to the police cars. "What's going on?" he asks while holding my hand in his.

"I am sorry to bother you Mr. Kingston but, I know you have an outstanding restraining order against Gillian Smith is this correct?" The security guard asks him. My heart stops. I never thought I would hear that girl's name again.

I feel Tanner tense beside me as he says "Yes, I filled a restraining order three years ago when she came to my dorm room in college and took of her clothes and tried to get me to have sex with her. She called and texted me nonstop even after I blocked her, she would call from different numbers every week. What's going on and why is she important right now?" He asks as he rubs his pointer finger across my knuckles.

"She has been arrested for violating her restraining order, against you. We tried calling you but, according to your voicemail you are a very hard man to find" he says as he pulls out his phone to show her following us out of the driveway from the gates to the neighborhood. The security footage shows it all. I can't breathe, she knows about us because she followed us, how did I not notice?

"How did you catch her without me knowing?" Tanner asks as I hold his hand, he's so mad I feel his body heat.

"She showed up at your security gate and within 500 feet of you, we noticed who she was from your paperwork we had established when you moved into the neighborhood and called the police department. We however were already on the golf course doing our patrols like always" he tells us as I hear cars behind us, he didn't lie five police cars come into our driveway.

"How did you catch her?" I ask him softly.

"She jumped the gate and ran directly to this house. I pulled up and the securities and I ran her down and handcuffed her. She is sitting in the backseat of my security car until the cops arrest her in a few minutes." The car is less than one hundred feet away though.

"The windows are black so she can't see out but the entire time she demanded to speak with you Mr. Kingston, I think it's really important" he tells Tanner as I feel my heart tense up .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

296K 8.3K 24
Kingston Series #1 THE FIRST BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! Tanner has his entire life planned out. He has a full ride football scholarship as the st...
859K 29.7K 75
If you have not read my first book (Behind Classroom Doors) please go do so before reading this one! This is the sequel but I hope you enjoy it! This...
119K 4.3K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
675K 26K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...