Will u give me a second chanc...

By anaz1994

so its my raglak ff in sr track peep in to know more abt this ff More

peep in 😍
part -1
part -2
part - 3
part - 4
Part -5
Part -6
part -7
Part -8
Part -9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
promo
part 13
part -14
part -15
part -16
😍😘
part -17 ( frustration begins )
part -18
first success (part-19)
part -20
part -21
part -22
promo
part -23
confession
messed up things
Tasting his own medicine
pretty late though alright?
OMG 😱
double 😉
character sketch (new)
part -30

part -29

2.5K 155 75
By anaz1994

Will you give me a second chance

      Part - 29

Recap ( laksh went to baadi to see ragini... Sneha teasing ragini...ragini caught her red handed...laksh came to know that ragini is not in baadi)

Scene begins in maheshwari mansion... Ap is shown drinking her tea while glancing the news paper ..her face showing some calmness...after all laksh realized his own deeds and his real feelings on ragini..

As she know well ragini won't forgive him easily though he made him realize his feelings for his well ....
She knew well ragini is perfect match to laksh only she can able to bring true happiness in his life and give pure love to him.... To gain her love he must work hard...even ap don't wanna see ragini forgiving him easily... She badly wanna see laksh going behind ragini like love sick puppy she wish ragini wanna show her cold shoulder to him like the way he did in past... Atleast she deserved to be see his this side too why always his hate she deserved his soft side too ... She is not a peace of paper to throw it in trash.
...she should be in his heart he wanna treat her as precious thing in his life...indeed she is

May be its very confusing to spectators what's going on in ap mind...one side she made laksh realize his feelings on ragini and asked him to bring back her another side she wished to see ragini rejecting him...

But as a mother she can't be partial to his children... Ragini also her daughter so she wished to see ragini leading an good life without regret... Perhaps she is changed now but in her depth of heart she have the feelings of rejection...why did he rejected her and her feelings? What's lack in her ? Doesn't she pretty ? Educated? Kind one ? Loving him unconditionally? Where is she lack ? Why didn't he love her back ? Why didn't  he turns to her side ? Why did he failed to give single glance to her feelings ? This questions were buried deep in her heart ? This questions haunted her the most ? May she buried her for now but it will remain an question mark in her life ?

So atleast ap wished to take away these questions from her heart by doing this... Once laksh realized his feelings he will go search for her so she can satisfied that she is lack of nothing..but a real woman borned with all qualities ... She can reject him now and make laksh go in same pain once she was... Then only he can understand what he done and what she got from him...

The word sorry won't make him free from his sin...and the word" it's ok i forgive you " makes you saint...

We are humans we can't understand it by words but through feelings...once laksh went through ragini feelings ...he can understand her thoroughly... He must understand it... Days counting my son...

Ap sipped the tea in slight smile...

I was partial before but not anymore my son... You must pay for your deeds...yes i am your mother obviously i don't wanna see you are hurt same goes with ragini too... I need her happiness...whatever say i knew well ragini happiness lies in  laksh... Now circumstances is worst so her mind may changed... Whom knows what future stored for everyone...

Once she wished to come back here i can't make her disappoint with your attittude...that's why i changed you everything must be in their place if she wish to give a thought to come back as a mother i'm preparing it before itself...

... Because of your ego i lost my daughter...at any cost i need my dauguter back so its your duty to bring her back... I'm ragini mother now...i promised to janaki in my heart that i will help my daughter in any way to lead a happy life.... Decision is in ragini hand now...

She thought finishing that cup of tea...

Just then sujatha came down to start a conversation with ap...

Now scene shifted to baadi...laksh checking every house for daadi...but she is not there...one of the neighbour said daadi went to temple to see priest...

He thanked that lady and rushed to temple in the hope to know about ragini where abouts ...

Here ragini caught sneha red handed ... Tell me sneha why did you acted these many days ? Can't you see how much grandpa worried about you ?

Does his feelings and tears fun to you ?

What's this all ? Even i was hell.worried for you seeing your condition but i found out this morning thar you were acting ...do you know how much its hurt me? What if grandpa came to know about it ?

Don't say it to grandpa dii...i'm begging to you ...she said in tears while holding ragini hand like a losted kitten ..

Ragini heart melted ...she held her hands in smoothing way...see sneha don't be scared share your problems with me i'm here right?

If i share it with you...will you forgive me and be nice with me ?

Of course i will...but you must share everything don't dare to hide anything ok ?

She nods in yes ...

Ragini helped wiping her tears...she takes her out to feel that fresh air...sneha not in the mood to leave ragini hand for once...just sticking with her like a kid...ragini gave a warm hug to her to calm her...

She made her sit on sofa... Now tell me what's bothering you sneha?

Ma...ma...mahath....she said in tears...

He was your past sneha...why are you bringing him now ? Don't you forget him yet ?

I do dii...but my deeds..

What have you done ?

Dii i was blind in love on him so i gave everything to him but i never thought he will betray me ?

Ragini patted her head...its ok sneha its all past...your video didn't leaked your parents stopped it immediately... No one knew about it all that mahath is also behind the bar so don't take tension...

What ? He is in prison ?

Yes he is... Ragini said in smile...

So you were scared of him that's why acted like paralyzed ...

No dii actually he cheated me by morphing my pictures...it was not me in that picture...he used my name to get money from parents...i came to know it later... But i attempted suicide because i gave something to him that's most important one to our family... She said biting her lips... If my dad comes to know he will kill me...

What was that ? Ragini asked her ...

Sneha frightened thinking about it......she said something muted to ragini...even ragini also equally shocked... Sneha indeed you were trapped...don't worry let's deal it carefully  i will help you in all way ok...

Thank you so much dii... I was hell scared ...once dad comes to know that i wake up he will ask me about it so i was scared that'y even after i recovered from paralyzed i didn't reveal the truth about my recovery...

Ragini understand her situation...

Sneha you must be strong to deal with all...don't be a scared kitten.. Ragini adviced her

I will overcome from this dii if you stay beside me always...don't leave me she hugged ragini

Ragini too hugged her back...i won't sneha ...

Lemme call grandpa

For what dii ?

I'm gonna inform him about your recovery...

Dii please don't do it..i can't face him with this guilt and that secret...

I'm here na sneha let's face together... She assured her...

Laksh entered into temple he is searching for daadi... Just then some scenes flashed in his mind ....... Those past memories how he tried to make swara understand his feelings and ragini heared it ...

Ragini running away crossing the present laksh...his hand went to stopped her but she was ahead of him...even past swara and laksh to following ragini... Crossing present laksh...

Raginii he screamed... Hearing ragini name peoples stared him...even daadi heared it ...her attention turns towards laksh...who is standing there giving weird expressions...

What happened to this laksh ? Why did he behaving strange in temple dadhi thought walking towards him.

Ragini accident scenes made laksh emotional... He is feeling his heart is heavy thinking about all...tears were rushing out with the glimpse of past... She even faced the death for me but i blamed her for swara.. I should have understand her pain too...i done wrong... Laksh felt guilty...

Laksh betta dhadhi called him...

Laksh came back to his sense...he wiped his tears immediately...

He took blessings from her...dhadhi felt his tears drop on her feet...

Did you cried ? She asked in worry?

I...i...didn't he lied...

Dhadhi smiled... Do you missing my ladoo that much ?

Laksh smiled hearing her name...yeah i miss her a lot...

Dhadhi maa do tell me where is she? I wanna see her... She is not attending my call at all he said in worry.

No way laksh...i can't say about her whereabout ? She got promise from me to hide about her ..

Dhadhimaa please...help me i wanna see her badly...

I'm so happy to see you are here for my ladoo... But i won't say...

Dhadhimaa please...laksh literally begging to her

Stop pleading me. ...i won't say...coming friday we are conducting pooja so come and attend it...by saying she went from there leaving laksh behind.

Raginiiii yrrrrrr where are you???????????????

God won't you help me? He asked to god

He even got the hallucination that statue turning its head in negative answer...laksh pout...

He scratched his head frustrated...

Young man don't pull your hair too much orelse you will also turns like me one middle aged man said to laksh whom passed by him..

Laksh saw his head which is bald...

He gulped seeing him and adjusted his hair... He even imagined ragini rejecting for bald ... Noooooooo

He shrugged his thoughts and followed dhadhi to get his answer........

In MM

Haan sujatha what do you want? Ap asked after finishing her tea...

Jiiji...wo ...i'm sorry i never thought this swara will make me embarrassed infront of you ...

Ap rolled her eyes hearing swara name...

Didn't you said sujatha your daughter in law is best in everything...i can see it...

What do you mean jiiji ?

She is best in sneaking into other's room also ? Not bad ap teased sujatha..

Jiiji... She pouted...

Sujatha open your eyes and see her true nature...i won't say swara is bad girl she helped us a lot i am not gonna deny it...but you must accept her flaws too...she too done many mistakes but you supported her blindly taking her side...did you ever enquired to ragini or parinitha about it ? Once ragini done mistake that's doesn't mean you can blame her for everything

When did i done like that jiiji ?

When didn't you do that ?

Before hearing everything out you are accusing ragini... Like swara is pure like water..

In this world none is pure get it into your mind...everyone committ mistakes and learn from it...

Jiiji...for this one mistake don't praise ragini like she didn't done anything wrong ? She pushed swara into river ...kidnapped her mom...and get swara and sanskar marry each other...

Ap rolled her eyes...see sujatha don't act like dump...seriously i'm getting bored hearing the same story... What will you get from digging the past ?

Jiiji...

Stop calling that its annoying me...

Jiiji for that ragini you are avoiding me...

Why ragini topic come here first? Its about swara right?

Ask her to appologize to laksh first

Sujji nods...

And inform her to be in her limits she must know her place...as a mother in law you teach her how to live in this house...instead of singing swara puran...

Just then dp entered inside...ap excused sujatha and went behind dp...

Sujatha pout...yes jiiji is right i must show her real place...

Sanskar heared it all from upstairs.....

It seems badi maa is in wrong side.....he said smirking... Once ragini comes back my game will begin...

Where is she ? He thought...

Screen froze

Precap : Raglak meet

Target : 150 quick update

Guys leave your comments ..

How will raglak meet ?

What is sneha hiding ?

Who is akshay ? Akshitha?

How will ram enter into ragini life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.4K 18
Swasan and Raglak ff 💕 💕 just peep in😝😜.....
88.6K 7.5K 42
A different raglak story...❤️‍‍❤️‍ Wanna know then peep in.... 😂😂
20.4K 1.6K 13
Short Raglak and Swasan story... Wanna know the story?? just peep in...
2.1K 111 1
RagLak OS After Kavya's track. On the occasion of Namish's Birthday. Updated on 11.09.2020