part -21

Will u give me a second chance 😍

       Part -21

Recap ( laksh dream about raginii...ragini got her job...dp blaming laksh for the loss ...sanskar shocked to see laksh frustration )

Scene begins in laksh stopped his car infront of lonely area...he got down from his car frustrated...he is looking around whether anyone noticing him or not...once he find out none...he shouts in frustration....

Arhhhhhhh.....he kicked on his car tyre too...wt the hell is wrong with me ?

Its not me right ? He ran his fingers through his hair without understanding his situation...wt is happening to me ?

Today i felt like nothing ....from morning i got an headache which is uncurable one...i knew its all happening cz of my crap mood ...

How could she left without saying anything to me...he is back to track now ?

Why did she left without saying he starts to bite his nails in frustration.....its not fair...

His heart said she left writing letter behind laksh...its not her fault...

Ego said...she showing her attittude

Like this his heart nd mind playing game ...laksh stucked inbetween it.....
Stop it now he shouts closing his ears using his both hands....there is pindrop silent there.... He rolled his eyes ...he gulping water lost in his thoughts...he remind whatever happened today ?

I never thought getting up lately ,missing morning coffee , break fast on time would  cause this much problem in my life...

He hits his palm  on car ....i was hungry so i got angry that's y i shout on them...for this simple reason those stupud punk canceled the project...real jerks 😡😡...idiots

More then my papa scolding me like hell ? How could he understood my situation...his wife providing everything to him according to his wish right ?

But ragini  left me alone he said without realizing ...

Its her mistakes right ?  Leaving  me alone...here he again making blunder without realizing

One old man starts to laugh hearing his self talk...laksh attention turns to him...

Wt ?

Nothing i was just ...he laughed again

Do u really thinking my life is joke grandpa ? He asked to him

See young man...you are in my grandson age ...see life is an experience you should cross all situation... From your words i could
Guess u r in stress because of that girl right ?...whom left you

Laksh realized wt he said...wo wo nothing like that

Do u missing her ? Who is this ragini he asked ?

She is my head pain i am so happy for her exist ...by the way i don't miss her ...not in my dreams too he said angrily...

Old man starts to laugh again...ok i agree then tell me who is she ?

Laksh took deep breath then said in low voice...she was my wife ?

Was ? Did she no more ??

Noooooooo............laksh shouts in shock...this is the first time he is reacting like this for someone... Whatever he done to her ...hate her.....he never ever wanted to hear such an bad news about her... He couldn't accept his question.  That's y he reacted in this way...