pretty late though alright?

Will you give me a second chance

          Part - 27

Recap ( Ragini determined to bring sneha into her normal life...ap advising laksh and poinout his mistakes...laksh realization )

Scene begins in ap sharing to laksh...

You feel comfortable with ragini, somewhere deep you were connected with her.

your heart trusting her that she was there for you always whether in your hardtime or happiness , that's why you showed your anger on her...you couldn't see her in silence that's why you used to start fight with her for small small things.... You were behind ragini all time but little difference ..

You wished to show her your love on swara is best then her love on you...

Your ego always came first that's why you can't give up on her true love on you... You kept fighted with her for your fake love on swara...when she left you...your fake love too disappeared with her...

Now say whose love won ? Finally

Laksh heart beated faster ...he mentioned her name " Ragini"

Ap smiled seeing her dump son...finally you understand whom loved you sincerily and what you missed in your life ?

She caressed his hair and said ...laksh our life is so precious one , we must enjoy every bit of it instead of wasting it by showing hatreness to the one whom loving you like anything in this world...

Don't miss a gem in your life laksh......i'm saying this from my bottom of heart she is the only one loving you purely...more then me... I thought apart from me no one is honest to you but no...she is very loyal to you in her unconditional love on you....

Such a lucky person you are that's why you earned her love in your life.....nothing is comparable to pure love...you can even live without money because you can earn it one or another day with your hardwork

But when it comes to love...once you lost it ...you must work hard to get it back... She gave everything to you . Unfortunately you failed to recognize it and hold it back...now it went far away from you laksh...

Its your time to show your love on her...

Mom...are you sure i love her ?

Ap smiled... Its supposed to ask your heart not to me ? When you realizing your love on her you will feel it automatically...

Mom when i mistaken swara as my love i wish to see her often but in ragini case ...its different he said in confusion

Laksh love is fantasy one it has different world ... Love has different feelings , different shades, different meanings its all depends on our mentality... And the how the way we are showing it ...

In my case....i love your papa...many times sujatha questioned me how did i'm tolerating his anger ?

I myself doesn't know the answer...how could i explain it...when we got married our life is totally different my in laws were very strict to us ...we can't get enough time to spend with each other...though we found our special times to spend with each other in our hardtimes too...that's understanding and passion of love....

We used to see positive side of our love when we drenched in it thoroughly...negative shades not a matter to us ? Only love is there mistakes were nothing infront of it..... He is also care free man untill i gave birth to adarsh...we got new responsibility so we starts to show our love to kids ? That doesn't mean our love on each other decreased ? Our life changing i'm in the position to share my love to my husband and to my kids ...  He wanna give best lifes to his kids ? So he worked hard i supported him...its also also love laksh... The way understanding our partner is also a part of it.