confession

Will you give me a second chance

        Part - 24

Recap ( ragini reached on her maasi mouli house..laksh came to know swara bad sides , laksh guilty,ragini new family )

Scene begins in laksh room ...he sat on his bed holding cusion near to his chest...he felt restless ,so he closed his eyes for sometimes in the hope to get some peace...his head pain made him feel like his head about to burst out...Ragini hot coffee please...i am gonna die in this head pain he said stretching his back...

He waited for sometimes to drink her hand made coffee not realizing her chapter is over in his life...Raginiiii.....rag....reality striked him

Unknown sadness buried him in deep thoughts , how did i forget that ragini left from my life he said to himself , he closed his eyes gently but head pain is not ready to leave him...when cold breeze passed him he felt lil relief.... He slowly fell into flashback...

That was the weekend  after raglak marriage , laksh were suffering in fever ,everyone busy in their own work , swasan return made him fall into sick , his fever raising in every hour...ragini spend whole night with him without sleeping taking care of him...he knew that was ragini but he couldn't react much in weakness...ragini gently massaged his head to reduce his pain...her magical hands made magic to him...he felt relief after her massage he witnessed her love for him that day ...he is really thankful to her on that day , but truth out day changed his life ...his concern and care for her vanished , he created fake wall between them and starts to hate her ...swara face l flashed on his mind...he opened his eyes immediately soon her recent behaviours rushed into his mind made him frustrate more... This girl what she is thinking about me ? How could she think that i will say yes to her lies , i am not her puppet to play along with her he said irrittated...

Scene shifted to ansh house...mouli reached home tiredly...unusually lights were off there...she got doubt ...ansh...ansh she shouts ...but no response...she entered inside slowly...suddenly lights turns to on both ragini and ansh shouted welcome home with huge sound...mouli literally shocked ...her face turns even more brighten when she saw ragini there....ladoo she muttered in happy she drops down the bag and other things...she rushed to near ragini ...both hugged each other ... My baby came to see me she starts to cry...ragini felt that warm hug ..motherly hug from mouli ...both were in tears cz they couldn't control their emotions ...mouli is literally jumping seeing ragini after so many years...my baby grew well...you were looking so so pretty ...mouli praised her putting black dots behind her ears...

Ragini happiness having no bounds....maasi i am so happy to meet you...now i am realizing what i missed all these years she said hugging mouli...she too respond back to her...ansh admiring their bond...helo i am also here ...mouli nd ragini shows tounge to him...he pout they invite him for an group hug...

Slowly scene shifted to MM ...ap returned to home along with dp ...she saw sujji is in angry...dp rolled his eyes then went inside silently ...ap about to go stopped by sujji..jiiji listen to me what happened today

Ap asked what happened ?

Just then sanskar entered inside the house...

Sujji narrated whole incident without mentioning swara name..sanskar smirked ...lucky lucky he called him...laksh heard his voice and got irrittated...he came down within sec...

Even swara was there... Sanskar walked near her ....she smiled to him little...sanskar thought he got jack pot today...

See what have done by your wife ? How could she behave in this way ?

Laksh staring him confused...even ap nd sujji ...

Your wife is always an trouble maker laksh ..can't she learn little thing from swara...such a drama queen...where is she ?