part -7

Will u give me a second chance 

    part - 7 

recap ( ap got angry on swara ragini rescued both laksh nd swara from ap .. laksh hurting ragini for swara ) 

scene begins in MM all gents getting ready to go for office ragini is already in kitchen cooking for everyone the matter is everyone having own taste dp is an diabetic patient so he needs special food .. sansakar need more ghee in his food ..laksh doesn't like spicy food ..adarsh is just opposite to laksh so cooking is an big job to her its not easy to cook for everyone in their wish .. only parinitha is helping ragini in cooking ap nd sujji is doing pooja so they didn't noticed swara absence in it .. she rushed down nd join with them immediately before they catching her .. ragini is about to fill laksh lunch box swara plead her to pack sansakr box first she nod .. within sec sansakr nd laksh came down along with others .. swara gave sanskar lunch box .. ragini is busy in filling laksh box adarsh is waiting for parinitha she gave his box ..in this time ap nd sujji came back ..laksh shout ragini come quick how much time u need ? laksh just 1 min ... he felt angry when swara trying to be an nice wife to sanskar .... sujji starts to compare swara nd ragini see jiiji thsi girl is very lazy good for nothing just look at my swara she woke up early nd doing her wife duty perfectly its irked laksh ... ragini he shouts in anger ap glared him laksh call her polietly she is ur wife not ur servant its made him angry ..ragini came there running nd forward lunch box to him he glared ragini nd said keep it with urself u may be tired he said in sarcasm way nd rushed out in angry .. 

sujji starts to taunts her ragini didn't uttered any word just stared his disappearing figure ..swara followed sujji ap caressed her face ragini don't take it seriously u go nd give this lunch to his office his anger will fly away .. she faked her smile to ap .. 

ragini got ready nd went to his office she made fresh food all his favourite items ..all r eating their foods in their cabin ragini asked receptionist to show laksh cabin she asked who r u ? i am his wife she said hesitated oh mam wt an pleasant surprise come with me i will take u to sir cabin she said in respectful manner , she smiled back to her... Adarsh came to that side nd surprised to see ragini there ragini u here ...bhaya laksh forget to take lunch that is y i came here to bring this to him adarsh smiled ok come with me ... While he introduced ragini as laksh wife to every staffs ragini felt sudden pleasure but she knew well laksh is an temporary happiness in her life she thought to herself that is when laksh came there unexpectedly he shocked to see ragini there she smiled seeing him...

He gave an glance to all staffs everyone eyes fixed on ragini shit wt i missed here he walked near ragini adarsh said laksh i introduced ragini to everyone she is here for u take her inside ur cabin he faked his smile nd held ragini wrist tightly he dragged her inside his cabin ragini winced in pain

He pushed her lil inside ragini wt is this all ? Y r u here ? Laksh u didnt take lunch that is y i take ur lunch here she said in low voice

Dont pretend to be over smart ragini u r here to show off urself as my wife then only all staffs will respect u cz u r my wife ... Ragini eyes brimmed with tears ...no laksh

Stop it ragini if bringing lunch here is ur real intention y did u stayed there with bhai he doesn't know anything but u know well right we r gonna separate then y did u doing like this ragini wt if they mock swara ? Ragini heart pinched hearing this she is hardly controlling her feelings ... Ragini everyone know me as modern they will mock me for sure after ur entry like this he pointed her sarie ragini eyes filled with tears she got enough ragini placed lunch box on his table nd rushed out of his cabin wiping her tears laksh couldn't stop her .... He stamped his foot nd start to eat the lunch ...

In evg he is getting ready to leave office he heard staffs talk about ragini he stayed there to listen it...she is breath taking beautiful in that simple sarie she is so beaitiful nd calm her class is clearly visibled in her way of behaviour laksh sir is really lucky to have her as his wife...i heared she fighted a lot for his love .. Yeh even i saw her both are made for each other.....

Yeah but sanskar sir wife is rude nd having lots of attittude i hear it from staffs ...

Thats it laksh lost in his thoughts y did they saying like that ...did ragini is so beautiful than swara ? He confused

In mm ragini is not in a good mood she is depressed he is hurting her a lot she is bearing all for her deeds she done in past she is self punishing her

Gents return from office ragini is preparing coffee for everyone she served it to all when laksh turns came she placed it near him nd moved without uttering any word to him he noticed it but soon his gaze turns to swasan speaking random things...ap asked to laksh abt lunch excitedly he replied i took it maa ... How is my surprise i send ragini to ur office she denied but i forcefully send her there hope u enjoyed ur lunch he felt sorry for ragini ...yeah maa i enjoyed he replied to her ..maa i introduced to her everyone but she stood adamant to Serve to laksh but i didn't gave up he said smiling ... Laksh eyes searched for ragini but she is not showing her face to him...

In night laksh is waiting for ragini she went to her position nd abt to sleep laksh called her  ragini i am sry for tdy incident i bluttered all in angry i really don't know that maa send u there ...

Its ok laksh i don't mind whatever u said that is true i am not an modern girl like swara its shameful to u introducing me as ur wife but spare me for few days i will left u forever nd abt office don't worry i won't come there again to show off my self she said laying down nd shows back to him laksh looked her open mouth his eyes brimmed with tears unknowingly ...his heart pinched for an sec....

Screen froze

Guyz leave ur cmnts i wrote this part again in mbl ....