Tasting his own medicine

Will you give me a second chance

          Part - 26

Recap ( Ragini cames to know about sneha life story ...sanskar cunning plan against laksh...laksh anger on swara ...he realized her cheap attittude )

Scene begins in M.G mansion....ragini caressing sneha hair lovingly ...one robort came there forwarding album...

Ragini received it from tutu...its name ...

She starts to check the photo album of sneha...

She is looking pretty in it ragini commented...her gaze fell on sneha who is laying there without emotion... Her heart pinched seeing it... She placed her album aside then approached her...

"Sneha "she called her with so much love...

She opend her eyes little...ragini smiled in her response ...

See sneha ,don't take me as outsider just think me as your own sister..

May its tough to you first...but i believe in myself , one day i can gain your trust through my love on you...

Sneha didn't react much... Ragini pout...

I can understand you sneha... You can't able to trust anyone after that bitter incident. ....

Sneha just staring ragini without emotion ... Neither she is crying nor blinking her eyes....because grandpa informed to ragini already, if she is happy or sad she will cry..its depend upon the situation...but she used to cry always...only one or two times blinked when she listened her fav song...so grandpa thought ,ragini music can able to help her little bit...

Ragini understood getting her trust is really hard one... But she won't give up in her first attempt...

She stared sneha in determined...i will bring you back into your life sneha its my promise ... She said kissing her forehead lovingly...

You are my sister hereafter...i'm saying this from my bottom of heart... If i starts to love someone then i won't stop loving them ...she whispered to her ears ...made her feel goosebumps... Its unnoticed by raginii...

M.G called her she moved to check the schedule of him...

Sneha eyes filled with tears...

Another side laksh room is shown...his clothes were scattered on floor, things misplaced ...bed is messed up ...its clearly  showing how much he was frustrated ...

Ap entered into his room to witness that messy room and angry king standing near balcony rubbing his nape...

Laksh what is it ?

He didn't answered anything...

Laksh i'm asking to you?  what is it all ?

Can't you see mom ? What ever happened here ?

Laksh i knew you are right ? But its all happened because of your mistake don't forget that ?

What was my mistake in it mom ? It was swara who sneaked into my room without my permission...

Laksh enough of your explanation......you already said those things right? Then what's the need of repeating it ? I'm fed up of this drama she said rolling her eyes

Drama ?? Mom are you really thinking  is it some drama ?

Ofcourse laksh...

Mom how could you say like this ?