part -29

Will you give me a second chance

      Part - 29

Recap ( laksh went to baadi to see ragini... Sneha teasing ragini...ragini caught her red handed...laksh came to know that ragini is not in baadi)

Scene begins in maheshwari mansion... Ap is shown drinking her tea while glancing the news paper ..her face showing some calmness...after all laksh realized his own deeds and his real feelings on ragini..

As she know well ragini won't forgive him easily though he made him realize his feelings for his well ....
She knew well ragini is perfect match to laksh only she can able to bring true happiness in his life and give pure love to him.... To gain her love he must work hard...even ap don't wanna see ragini forgiving him easily... She badly wanna see laksh going behind ragini like love sick puppy she wish ragini wanna show her cold shoulder to him like the way he did in past... Atleast she deserved to be see his this side too why always his hate she deserved his soft side too ... She is not a peace of paper to throw it in trash.
...she should be in his heart he wanna treat her as precious thing in his life...indeed she is

May be its very confusing to spectators what's going on in ap mind...one side she made laksh realize his feelings on ragini and asked him to bring back her another side she wished to see ragini rejecting him...

But as a mother she can't be partial to his children... Ragini also her daughter so she wished to see ragini leading an good life without regret... Perhaps she is changed now but in her depth of heart she have the feelings of rejection...why did he rejected her and her feelings? What's lack in her ? Doesn't she pretty ? Educated? Kind one ? Loving him unconditionally? Where is she lack ? Why didn't he love her back ? Why didn't  he turns to her side ? Why did he failed to give single glance to her feelings ? This questions were buried deep in her heart ? This questions haunted her the most ? May she buried her for now but it will remain an question mark in her life ?

So atleast ap wished to take away these questions from her heart by doing this... Once laksh realized his feelings he will go search for her so she can satisfied that she is lack of nothing..but a real woman borned with all qualities ... She can reject him now and make laksh go in same pain once she was... Then only he can understand what he done and what she got from him...

The word sorry won't make him free from his sin...and the word" it's ok i forgive you " makes you saint...

We are humans we can't understand it by words but through feelings...once laksh went through ragini feelings ...he can understand her thoroughly... He must understand it... Days counting my son...

Ap sipped the tea in slight smile...

I was partial before but not anymore my son... You must pay for your deeds...yes i am your mother obviously i don't wanna see you are hurt same goes with ragini too... I need her happiness...whatever say i knew well ragini happiness lies in  laksh... Now circumstances is worst so her mind may changed... Whom knows what future stored for everyone...

Once she wished to come back here i can't make her disappoint with your attittude...that's why i changed you everything must be in their place if she wish to give a thought to come back as a mother i'm preparing it before itself...

... Because of your ego i lost my daughter...at any cost i need my dauguter back so its your duty to bring her back... I'm ragini mother now...i promised to janaki in my heart that i will help my daughter in any way to lead a happy life.... Decision is in ragini hand now...

She thought finishing that cup of tea...

Just then sujatha came down to start a conversation with ap...