Part -9

Here is quick update for those who asked me to post the next part asap .. but it will be short ok i can't give more i am in hurry to finish my one of wrk before i am going to vacation ... 

          will u give me an second chance 

      part - 9 

recap ( laksh insulting ragini ragini was hurt by his words ) 

scene begins in pooja laksh sitting beside ragini he felt hurt for blurt out nonsense but somewhere his ego nd i am always correct mind didn't giving space to heart to think about her further it seems his anger made him blind his path is cleared he himself filled it with stones nd thrones nd blaming ragini u r blocking my way destiny mocking him in this all poor soul ragini who was suffering a lot it was an good lesson to her not to believe anyone blindly nd being with them .. laksh stared ragini who was busy in pooja she is not giving heed to him her eyes r still wet she is wiping her tears without anyone knowledge .. while putting flowers her tear drops fell on his hand he noticed ragini in tears but she trying to hide it with veil .. his heart pinched seeing it he made his mind to ask sry to her ..he waited till the pooja complete .. priest asked to place jewels in pooja laksh placed necklace there ragini remind silent .. after few minutes pooja is over parinitha nd ragini were busy in distributing sweets to everyone ..ap asked them to feed everyone we must feed to our family members ragini smiled fake still his words haunting her ..ap asked ragini to feed laksh .. she walked to him bending her head down laksh about to speak to her swara interrupts laksh here ur sweet she forward to him like ragini now both swaragini is forwarding sweets to laksh ..laksh taken a bite from swara sweets cz she is standing very close to him than ragini .. ragini taken her hands back when laksh about to take her bite .. she moved near to parinitha nd feeds her she fed her back ..laksh stared ragini here swara keeps talking with him about the chain he is not genuinely happy for swara something is bothering him .. he tried to speak with ragini but she is busy in house hold works like that whole day passed when he came to his room find ragini is sleeping ..he thought not to disturb her he lay on bed ... 

few days passed ragini forget whatever laksh said to her it doesn't mean she is not an shameless creature she thought y should she think about it all it will give only stress to her nothing else somehow she gonna leave him along with her past ..after this punishment her life will be clean she will never allow anyone to control her she thought determined .. that is when laksh called ragini .. 

yes laksh wt do u want ? ragini we r going out get ready .. ragini is confused wt ? u r not joking right ? yes ragini get ready nd come down fast he said to her in hurry .. ok wr r we going ? i will tell ragini first u come down he said with smile ragini shook her head .. '

she don't know y she felt happy to see him happy she freshen up again nd changed in to beautiful red colour sarie minimum make up looking so pretty in it when she went down laksh is waiting for her in hall ragini rushed down .. laksh lets go 

wr ragini ? he asked ? 

ragini confused .. u r the one asked me to get ready to go out .. 

soon she is more confused seeing laughing laksh .. two more persons joined with him none other than swara nd sanskar trio laughing like hell looking ragini she is so confused .. wt happened y did everyone laughing looking at me ? 

swara pointed ragini nd shouts         " APRIL FOOL " ragini .. 

ragini stayed there like statue april fool ? she checked the date its april 1 ( i knew its august pls bear me  ) 

swara u r right .. she believed laksh blindly ..laksh u r acting king man see how did she got ready beautifully to go out with u ..trio mocking her while laughing loudly .. ragini eyes filled with tears ... same time ap nd uttra entered inside they forget something so came back to take it .. wt is going on here she asked trio shut their mouths .. ragini wiped her tears .. nothing maa they r cracking jokes y r u back she asked ? we forgot the cash bag ragini ..after take that they left from there .. trio again laughed looking her ... ok swara i got enough lets go he takes her with him laksh said sry ragini .. ragini smiled bitterly its ok laksh i used to it ... i am happy that i am reason behind ur smile not tears ... by saying she moved back wiping her tears he felt like he got an tight slap on his cheek for his stupidity ... 

screen froze 

guys leave ur comments .. have some patients guys still this story didn't even crossed 10 chapters how could i rush all .. how much i am giving ragini pain same way i will give laksh pain too ..