messed up things

Will you give me a second chance

        Part -25

Recap ( laksh missing ragini presence he remembering raglak past memories , ragini bond with mouli ...sanskar cheap plan against ragini flopped by laksh ...laksh starts to realise swara behaviour ..mouli advising ragini to choose correct path )

Scene begins in one big mansion, Ragini reached there in cab , she is looking for someone to open the gate for her but for her surprice none is there , she saw one switch there with lots of hesitation she pressed it... Suddenly one screen scaned her she is staring it surprisingly ... You are not welcome in without permission of M.G Sir...your name not entered in family list kindly wait please

If you wanna go in , press "Request" button...that system said ...

Ragini smiled seeing that technology she pressed " Request" button  ...

Wait for the permission....its starts to give beep sound...

Soon its on again...ms.Ragini you are welcome in...gate opened suddenly...she smiled... Once she entered in gate closed automatically... Ragini looking around in aww such a beautiful mansion... She saw one robort moving near raginii...her eyes widen in shock ...she never saw robort in her life time this is her first time seeing in real unlike movies...

This way please its guiding ragini to reach her destination... Ragini saw M.G sir taking his breakfast ..another one robort serving him..

Thank you  ...

Welcome , Your thank you accepted ....

Ragini staring everything in aww....sir she muttered...

Hey ragini betta come and sit here lets take our break fast together

Its ok sir i had ...

Sir he glared her...

Aww sorry grandpa..

Good... Atleast drink coffee...my assisstant will give good coffee...ragini nods..

Another side MM is shown , laksh still sleeping cuddling with pillow , sun rays fell on his face interrupting his dream , ragini just close the window he shouts again and again no response....he woke up rubbing his tired eyes...he yawned in sleepy mode...this girl where were u ragini?

He starts to walk into washroom in sleeping mode , he turns on the shower instead of brushing his teeth...sudden coldness brought hin back to earth...shit

He turns of the tap... He is too late already he drenched thoroughly , he breshed his teeth ,then take hot shower ...he looked for cloth shit i forgot to take my cloths in sleeping mode...

Ragini bring my clothes yrr...raginiiiiiiiiiii he is shouting her name lump out of his throat...sanskar who passed by his room heard his voice ...his criminal mind ached him to do something morning itself which will boost his morning mood into bliss

He entered into his room to witness swara sleeping peacefully , after ruined my plan how could you sleep here idiot ? That too in my fav bed your good time that i allowed you to lay here  orelse i won't ...

Its also for sometimes when i will end laksh chapter thoroughly i will kick you out this room and also from my life too...

Sanskar leave her now let concentrate on plan...he tried to wake  swara ...hey swara something urgent came up get up ..

What sanskar let me allow to sleep

See mom is here with broom...

What she got up soon , sanskar smirked ....