OMG 😱

Will you give me a second chance

          Part - 28

Recap ( ap made laksh realize ragini true love on him...sanskar showing anger on swara ...sneha changes in ragini care... Laksh decided to get back ragini in his life)

Scene begins in laksh waiting outside baadi to get back ragini in his life , but his hesitation level is higher then mount.everest...

Whenever he wish to take a step forward his attittude towards ragini made him feel guilty... He indeed a sinner whom ignored ragini love on him for his fake fantasy...

He himself can't able to forgive him then how could he expect ragini to forgive him , he knew the task infront of him is not easy , he must try hard to win back her trust and love .

He closed his eyes for a second , ragini face flashed on his mind. His heart encouraged him to take a step forward for his love. How much she tried to get his love now its his turn to show back ...

Somewhere deep in his heart he wish ragini will come run to him and hug him like hell for his decision...

I must say its his dream only he is not aware of ragini went far away from him destiny chuckles seeing his little fantasy dream .

He entered into baadi in the hope to meet ragini . He is mentally preparing himself to face her with his most warming heart which seek the new happiness in his life , the found of true love

He is looking here and there but no one is there it seems . None is here? Where did they go ? I don't care about all but ragini ...atleast i wanna know where is she? His eyes searching for her impatiently , he aimed ragini room and takes steps forward .

Before he knocking the door he heared an familiar sound .

Arrey laksh betta why are you here?

Laksh closed his eyes being caught.

Now scene shifted to G.M ragini is shown frozed there .

Raginii diii sneha called her again made ragini comes back to earth. That frozen tears melted in her one word its in it way to rush down to her cheek .

Ragini pinched her hand to make sure she is  dreaming but what its paining ...

it hurting  ragini said in no expression so i'm not dreaming

Omg its hurting 🙆🙆🙆🙆 so i heared right ? She starts to jump in happy ...

Sneha eyes turns to moist seeing someone happy for her.

Ragini literally ran near her to confirm she heared right ? Sneha you mentioned me as ragini dii right? I didn't misheared it right? You called me

I heared it... You called me as ragini dii...its so heart warming you know? I'm so so happy today ragini is blabbering in her happiness...

Are you gonna blabber like this whole day or would you like to help me sit straight ? My back aches due to bed rest

Ragini eyes pepeed out seeing her attittude .

Ragini flushed out her thoughts and helped her to sit back properly...

Do you still have the doubt ? Sneha asked in attittude

Ragini shakes her head in all possible direction.

Don't you have accurate answer for it?

Now she shook her head while smiling shortly..

You are here to assisst me right?

She shook her head unknowingly , but soon reality striked her she about to correct it , sneha stopped her...