Bared to You (18+)

By Lone-wolf-fanfics

So basically this will be where I put all those chapters where adult themes are very present in my other stor... More

Information
Steve Rogers & Ali Winchester-Maximoff
Bucky Barnes & Sydney Winchester
Loki & Katri Mikaelson
Bruce Banner & Eli Howlett (1)
Bruce Banner & Eli Howlett (2)
The Hulk & Eli Howlett
Bruce Banner & Elil Howlett (3)
Bruce Banner & Eli Howlett (4)
Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (2)
Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (3)
Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (4)
Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (5)
Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (6)
Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (7)
Bucky Barnes & Roswell Winchester (+Steve Rogers)
Bucky Barnes, Roswell Winchester & Steve Rogers
Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (8)
Bucky Barnes & Roswell Winchester
Jasper Hale & Lupe O'Ryan
Alaric Saltzman & Diana Gilbert (1)
Alaric Saltzman x Diana Gilbert (2)

Steve Rogers & Roswell Winchester (1)

2.8K 42 0
By Lone-wolf-fanfics

A/N - FOR THE STORY ROSWELL. TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

Steve's lips barely leave Roswell's as he manoeuvres them towards the stairs of his apartment, he knows they're going to have to part to get up the stairs, but he just can't bring himself to do it, he can't bring himself to release her. So he reaches down and drags her skirt up, his fingers brushing over her skin as the fabric rises, as soon as he can grab the backs of her thighs he does, tugging her closer, he mumbles something against her lips and she wraps her arms around his neck, locking her fingers together before she jumps slightly, Steve pulling her legs up around his waist, her ankles crossing behind him. He takes the stairs three at a time, whilst holding Roswell to him. And then he is pressing her against the wall, pressing himself against her, her hands running down his shoulders as he kisses her neck, sucking, scratching with his teeth. She knows he's leaving marks. He runs his hand along her thigh and between her legs, she moans as he rubs his fingers over her clothed mound. She throws her head back against the wall as he strokes her.

"Steve" she moans, he licks her neck. His fingers never stop, not when she starts writing against him, not when she starts clawing at his back, he loves it, he just picks up the pace, he's a generous lover, and he wants her to cum first, and right now, he kisses her neck and presses on her clit. And then she is cumming and shuddering against him, he just holds on tighter, letting her ride it out. When her legs stop quaking and she breaths against his neck, he pulls away from the wall and turns to his bedroom. He kicks the bedroom door ajar and turns to the bed but instead of setting her down on it, he sets her on her feet, she wobbles a little, he chuckles and holds her hands to keep her upright.

"You okay, honey?" he asks her softly, she looks to him and nods with a filthy smile, leaning closer to kiss him, he lets go of her hand to wraps it around her waist.

"I'm 'kay" she whispers pulling back and licking her lips. He tastes of the whiskey he'd been drinking and something she thinks is strawberry. She pulls back and raises an eyebrow. "When did we drink something strawberry?" he chuckles.

"I had a strawberry shot" he answers poking her nose. "When you went to the bathroom" she smirks.

"You ordered a strawberry shot without me?" she asks him, pouting, he pecks her lips lightly and then turns her around, softly, his fingers reaching for the zipper on the back of her dress, but he pauses slightly and lowers his head to her ear.

"Are you sure?" he asks her quietly, checking. "Because we can stop" She glances to him over her shoulder and nods.

"I want this, I want you" she whispers. "Please, Steve" he reaches around her to grip her chin, holding her head in place so he can kiss her, she smiles against his lips and holds onto his arm. His free hand wraps around her waist and pulls her closer to him, his chest touching her back. She whimpers into his mouth feeling his erection pressing into her backside. From what she can feel, everything is enhanced. Everything. He chuckles a little against her lips as he pulls back. She'd stiffened, only slightly, feeling him, he knows that stiffen, it's the 'what if he doesn't fit' stiffen.

"I'll be gentle" he promises drawing his hand around her back and up to the zip, which he pulls down her back. She breathes heavily as he slips his hand inside of the fabric and brushes his hand over her skin, she closes her eyes and moans a little. "I've not even started yet" he offers amused as he releases her chin, she rolls her neck slightly working out the ache before slipping her dress off her shoulders, he helps to draw it down the rest of her body. He sighs softly looking over the expanse of her body. She's perfect. He draws his fingers up her spine to the back of her bra. He pauses slightly, still waiting for her to pull away, she doesn't, he relaxes a little and then moves to unhook the fabric, he pushes the straps down her arms, she lets it drop to the floor and he moves closer, pressing himself to her back, his lips on her neck. His hands moving across her stomach and up towards her chest, she moans and closes her eyes, he pushes his erection into her backside and sets a hand on one of her breasts, gently squeezing. This is better than anything he imagined, and he did imagine this, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot. He takes her waist and then leads her to the bed, turning her and pushing her onto the bed gently, she raises up onto her elbows to watch as he kneels on the bed, she bites her lip and moans slightly, eyes focused on his erection.

"Please" she begs, Steve adjusts himself slightly, his fingers wrapping around her ankle and pulling her down the bed to rest under him, his hand then moves up her calf and along her thigh. He slips her panties down her legs, baring her to him. "Steve" she begs, his fingers back on her flesh pushing her thighs slightly, moving a hand up between her legs and sliding it into her, she arches slightly and moans, her fingers threading into her own hair. He leans over her to kiss her shoulder and neck as he moves his finger, playing her like a well-loved fiddle. "Steve" she groans out, frustrated, it's good, but it's not enough. He adds another finger and her eyes roll slightly, she pulls on her hair as he smirks into her neck. Her hips shift, moving with his fingers. "Steve, jeez, God" he chuckles a little.

"Shh," he whispers softly stroking her thigh. "I can stop" he offers, she shakes her head and then whines as he adds another finger. "You can stretch for a baby" he growls a little. "You can stretch for me" he gives her a look and she shudders under him.

"Jeez, Steve" she teases. "You sure know how to sweet talk me" he laughs a little and kisses her, letting his fingers scissor inside of her, she moans into his mouth clutching to his shoulders.

"Honey, you shuddered and clenched around my fingers" he teases against her lips. "You liked it" he points out pulling back. She gives him a look and shrugs.

"Maybe I just like the thought of you stretching me open" she offers and then moans as he shifts his fingers inside of her. He nods a little and nuzzles into her neck. "The thought of you filling me up" she moans and closes her eyes, he moans into her neck. She runs her fingers across his shoulder blades and down his back. "The thought of you inside of me" he grabs her thigh tighter and grinds against her. "Do you know how long I've been thinking about this?" she asks him, he shakes his head as kisses her neck. "Too long" she moans as his shifts his fingers, starting to really work them now, she thrust down onto them, his lips working on her neck, his free hand tangled in her hair. She clenches around him as her orgasm closes in, her hand clutching to his wrist as her hips gyrate.

"Again" he states. "Cum for me again" he orders, she arches her back and slams her eyes shut.

"Oh God, Steve!" she shouts. He should be concerned that Bucky might hear, but right now, with her here, right where he wants, he doesn't care. Her orgasm shatters behind her eyelids, like a flash from a camera. He pulls his fingers from her as she shudders and shakes in post-orgasmic bliss. Her eyes closed, a flush all over her neck and chest, a twitch in her thigh and her toes subconsciously curling and uncurling. Steve stands from the bed as he unbuckles his slacks, his eyes glued on this woman, this incredible, sexy, beautiful woman that's going to be his. He's going to make her his. He's never wanted anyone this much. Not even Peggy made him feel this way. Roswell shifts on the bed and stretches her arms over her head, arching slightly, he pauses his fingers in the top of his trouser to stare at her, she's a goddess laying there. He could actually look at her forever. She peeks through her lashes at him. "Steve" she begs of him and he snaps his eyes to her. "Rather then just eye banging me maybe you can actually just bang me instead" he laughs a little and pushes his trousers down his legs and steps out of them. She holds out a hand to him. He threads his fingers with hers and lets her pull him down over her, he rests his elbows either side of her head, her legs pulled up on either side of his hips. His fingers play with her hair a little, his lips finding hers. He's rather happy to just make out with her, whilst she recovers from her second orgasm, her leg is still twitching against his waist. She strokes at the base of his hair and smiles up at him, he smiles back. It feels like forever he's waited for this and finally it's happening. "Steve" she whispers softly. "Are we gonna make out all night?" she asks with a teasing smirk, he shakes his head.

"No" he answers. "No, we're not" he kisses her again thought, his hand moving to push his boxer briefs down his legs exposing himself, her hand dips down between them and she strokes his length, her eyes widening as she realises just how big he is. She lifts her eyes to his. "Enhanced everything" he offers nudging her nose before he kisses her, moaning when she wraps her fingers around him, he's already hard, and thick and throbbing and he's pretty sure if she keeps doing what she's doing he's gonna burst before he gets to the good stuff. He leans back her hand falling from him. She raises an eyebrow, rejection flickering across her face, he shakes his head a little. "Protection" he offers, she nods a little as he moves to his bedside table, he'd thought it ridiculous that all the apartments came with a box of condoms, Tony's idea, but now he's kind of glad. He pulls one from the box and quickly and easily pulls it on before he moves back to her, climbing onto the bed to hover over her, he grabs her wrist and sets it down beside her head, he keeps a hold of her hand. They share a look and he shifts his other hand down to himself to line up to her entrance. She cringes slightly, but moans as he slowly edges into her. She's not experienced like her brothers. But she's not a virgin either, she's had a few lovers, when her brothers or father were off hunting and she'd find someone else her age, or.....more often than not someone older than her. She clutches to Steve's shoulder, his lips moving along her jaw. He tightens a hand in her hair as he moans. She's so tight around him. Inch by sweet beautiful inch he pushes into her till he is settled completely inside of her. She shudders under him, shaking, he kisses her softly, soothing away her worries, he knew he'd fit, and perfectly snug too. There is just something about this girl that was made for him. He brushes his fingers over her cheeks, she opens her eyes to look up at him. "You okay?" he whispers, she nods and pulls her legs up slightly.

"Move" she begs of him. "Please" he nods and kisses her again. He shifts his hip pulling out of her till just the tip remains inside of her and then pushes back in, she moans against his lips wrapping her arms around his neck, one of his finding her thigh and holding it to his waist, his other wraps under her to rest on her shoulder. He starts to thrust, steady, almost military-like, each thrust is the same, same speed, same pressure, same strength, but it still feels like he is holding back, she has no doubt about that, he's strong and could probably crush her. And he feels oh so good. That drag of him as he pulls out, and the sweet sting as he thrusts back in, it has her head spinning. She's never felt this good. Not with sex, it's only ever been quick fumbles in dingy motel rooms, or allies behind diners, or backs of other peoples cars. But this. This is something else. And she doesn't want it to stop, like ever. She wants to feel like this forever, she wants to feel him, inside and around her and everywhere. She arches up slightly, his hand slipping from her thigh and under her back, holding her hips closer to his as he picks up the pace, nuzzling into her neck and jaw, he's a moaning mess, he's not a virgin, despite what Stark says but he's not as experienced as Bucky, or at least the old Bucky. He's had sex a few times this side of the millennium and once the other side, back when he was skinny Steve, all weak and feeble, some girl Bucky had persuaded to take pity on Steve. Steve didn't realise at the time, not till after, and it stung a bit, but he understood, Bucky was just looking out for his friend. Roswell kisses him now, and he knows what real sex is like now, the heat, the passion, the uncontrollable want to hold her hips down and just pound into her, he doesn't, this is their first time and he doesn't want to scare her off with how.....kinky he can be. The reporter he'd slept with had taken a lot of persuading and a lot of money not to write an article about the things Steve wanted to do in bed, he learnt his lesson after that, not the first time, not even the second or third, but once the sex isn't fuelled by primal instinct to mate then he'll bring it up, post-sex, cuddling, sleepy, he'll slip the casual, 'hey, we should tie you up' in there. And just thinking of Roswell tied to his bed frame is making his hips stutter, a raw moan threaten in his throat and his cock twitch inside of her. He is so close to cumming. And normally he lasts ages, but there is something about this girl that has him wanting to burst 24/7. He leans back to look down at her, hair wild, eyes closed, lips parted, her hands held over her head, stretched out, and her breasts bouncing away, it truly is a sight to behold, his hands find her waist and he up the ante just a little, he lifts her hips up to meet his thrusts and she arches, her fingers clutching at the bedding. "Steve!" she screeches, her entire body coiling ready to snap, he smirks a little and leans down to pull a nipple between his lips.

"Cum" he growls around it, she clenches her jaw shut before she does just that, clenches so tight around him he almost worries it's going to snap. He holds her hips to the bed as she thrashes slightly. He kisses up to her neck and moans as she clenches again. He's going to have to pull out soon. Even with a condom on he can't risk it. Who knows how powerful super sperm is. He pulls his hips back, pulling fully from her before he moans loudly into her neck, his fingers wrapping around the condom to keep it in place, his cum shooting from him and into the little protective bubble. He disposes of it quickly as she shifts on the bed, moving to stand pulling a blanket around herself, Steve turns to her. "Where are you going?" he asks, she looks to him.

"Well, usually guys...they well.." she admits. "Not into hugging" she offers. Steve climbs into his bed and shoots her a look. "You want me to stay?" she asks.

"Get in here," he tells her, she shuffles back to the bed and climbs in with him. Steve pulls her closer and wraps the blankets around her, her head rests on his chest, his fingers dancing over her ribs and down to her waist.

"Hmmm" she purrs slightly, he laces his other hand with hers on his stomach.

"I've wanted to do that for months" he admits softly and looks down at her, she sleeps against him, he chuckles a little and then kisses her head and then rests back slightly, making sure she is actually asleep before he reaches for his sketch pad on the bedside table, he flicks it open, bypassing all the previous drawing of Roswell, in various everyday activities and settles on a blank page, he grabs a pencil and starts sketching. His favourite sketch is one from the beach back in August, she and Natasha had been laying on the sand on their stomachs reading under an umbrella, but something about the scene was so vintage, perhaps the high waisted bikinis in polka dots and the sun hats and sunglasses. He sat across from them and just drew for most of the day. There is, of course, the sketch where Roswell and Bucky were huddled around a laptop, she was showing Bucky how to download new music, Tony just pissed Bucky off with the teasing so he stopped asking. But he has a feeling this one will be his favourite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 87 10
This book has adult content. Check out these pointers before starting to read 1. Spicy, steamy stuff 2. Displays of graphic violence 3. marking all...
697 34 16
This is a collection of stories I had sat in my drafts (with up to 5 chapters already written), and if the chapter reaches over 20 votes then I'll be...
327 14 43
This book is open. A book for every single fandom that I am in, I do not OWN every fandom in this book they go to their respective owners. The only t...
56.8K 1.1K 61
I do not own The Walking Dead or its characters,I'm simply just a fan writing Fanfic. Description inside🙂 Unedited - I try edit here and there when...