A Kiss is still a Kiss

By ladycrookshanks

[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER 01
SPECIAL CHAPTER 02
SPECIAL CHAPTER 03

PROLOGUE

14.6K 344 8
By ladycrookshanks

New squinted his eyes as the sunlight hit his face. His head was throbbing and he felt dizzy probably due to the amount of alcohol he drank last night.

He tried to move but he felt something heavy on his left leg. That was when he realized that the room was unfamiliar. His light pink walls were now painted cobalt blue and his furniture were not the same anymore.

There was also a massive pile of clothes on a chair by the window, and he was sure it was not his because he couldn't stand anything messy.

He felt something move beside him, under the sheets specifically. With shaky hands and breath, he hesitantly uncovered whatever was under the sheets lying beside him on whosever bed it was.

"SHIT!" New muttered a curse as he saw a sleeping Tay Tawan naked under the sheets.

"Did I just have a birthday sex with Tay Tawan?"

-----

Author's Note:

This is a parallel story to OffGun's Under a Million Stars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 31.3K 49
"You tease me too much," I muttered, licking a path up to his ear before nipping at him. "Standing up here at the front of the class, strutting aroun...
178K 9.3K 55
As part of a dare he didn't want to partake, New was forced to rob a complete stranger by grabbing his phone in the middle of the crowd. But why is t...
200K 4.5K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
144K 7K 36
NEW Lucky Charm🍀. [COMPLETE] Tay Tawan is the best senior detective on his squad. He arrested hundreds of bad guys, gangs and mafia around Thailand...