Taming the psychopath [Taekoo...

By aestaethicc_koo

No one thought that a mere college student will be able to tame the world's craziest mob boss. Warnings!! Thi... More

Characters
The Mafia family tree
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.1
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Not an update!!!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Author's note
SEQUEL

Epilouge

24.5K 658 341
By aestaethicc_koo

This is the last one.

___________

Third person's POV

Shit happens, of course. That accident happened almost two years ago. Jeongguk.. he came back to the way he is before. Maybe even worse. He just can't live to the fact that his love.. his love was gone. The first months he cried himself to sleep, thinking that it was his fault that his love died.

He can't even say goodbye. He didn't say I love you too which is his love's last words to him. He just.. became miserable. He regret everything that he did to Taehyung. How he didn't cherish him the first time they met. How the younger always cried because of him. How he separated him from his loved ones.

"Boss, you have a meeting on 2:40." It was his secretary, Jimin, who said that. He was back to being his secretary on their legal company.

Jeongguk didn't seem to hear the words of Jimin because he was looking at something. A frame. A picture of his love, smiling so happily like nothing ever matters. He smiles so innocent, so beautiful.

His everything is what tamed the beast inside of Jeongguk. Yet he was gone. Jeongguk failed to protect him.

"I love you.. my baby." Jeongguk whispered as he kissed the frame. Liquid suddenly fell on the glass frame and he noticed that he was crying again. He chuckled as he tried to wipe his tears away, which continued to fall.

"I hope you're happy, my love." I whispered as he placed the frame back on his position. He noticed that Jimin was peaking from the door and his face instantly turned blank. His eyes a little swollen but he didn't care.

"What do you want?" Jeongguk asked coldly and the other almost flinched.

"I-I said you have a meeting at 2:40." Jimin gulped.

"Leave." Jeongguk just said and the older sighed.

"You're g-going to come right?"

"I said LEAVE!!" Jeongguk shouted and Jimin instantly closed the door, afraid that Jeongguk might hurt him. His temper became shorter. He was almost mad at everything.

The office turned silent again as he looked out of the glass windows, the busy street below.

I will always love you forever.. Kim Taehyung..

_____

The end~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

INSANE ✓ By 𝖊

Mystery / Thriller

41.2K 3.5K 20
[BTS] [COMPLETED] ❝ are you feeling safer now that i am all locked up? ❞ - in which a boy believes that he has the right to kill /locked up in a bui...
1.9M 82.3K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
55.6K 1.8K 11
Start:22/3/2020 End:9/7/2020 Top!Jungkook Bottom!Jin "You may kiss the groom!"The priest announced. O.M.G! I'm not ready!I'm so nervous as fuck now!J...