π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ π‘€π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘˜ 𝑂𝑓 𝐴 π‘†π‘‘π‘Ž...

By cvsmix_plvto

You decided to go on a 50 day journey with your best friend in order to save his mother from a curse placed o... More

β˜…πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš  π™°πšπš•πšŠπš—πšπš’πšœβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
oop
β˜…πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πš›πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš˜πšžπš›β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšπš’πšŸπšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπš’πš‘β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—β˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšβ˜…
β˜…πšπš’πšπšπš’-πš—πš’πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’β˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’-πš˜πš—πšŽβ˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’-πšπš πš˜β˜…
β˜…πšœπš’πš‘πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…
𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 :(
Stardust Crusaders Incorrect Quotes
Stardust Crusaders Incorrect Quotes (Pt. 2)
Stardust Crusaders Incorrect Quotes (Pt. 3)
100K Special ;) +special chapter
Important Notice

β˜…πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπš’-πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽβ˜…

5.4K 208 144
By cvsmix_plvto

"Is it weird to be both freaked out yet jealous by a camel?" You asked.

"What?" Kakyoin laughed turning to look at you.

"I mean, come on." You said. "Camels are freakishly big and have humps! That's a little weird!"

"No I mean what part makes you jealous?" He asked, trying to keep himself composed and not burst into hysterical laughter.

"Their eyelashes!" You exclaim. "Just look how long they are!"

"Your eyelashes are long too," Jotaro commented, glancing at you as he adjusted the saddle/carpet.

"Well, yeah," You said. "But their's is so pretty!"

"I can't decide whether I should call you a complete dumbass, or fucking insane." Jotaro sighed. You laughed.

"How the hell do you ride one of these?!" Polnareff yelled. "Its like three meters tall!"

"You see," Mr. Joestar said. "The trick is to get them to lay down first." He began tugging on the reins, obviously struggling. You laughed at his struggling as you pulled your camel down with ease. You swung yourself onto it and smirked as it stood up.

"Showoff!" Polnareff yelled.

"You're just pissy you can't do it," You replied.

"Yare yare daze." Jotaro sighed.

"It's easy Jojo." You said. "Just like mounting a horse. But wait, Mr. Joestar," You said, leaning forward and tapping the Camel's head affectionately. "You can ride one, right?"

"I've seen that really long movie, Lawrence of Arabia, three times! I know very well how to ride a camel!" Mr. Joestar yelled while he hung from the camel. "Although I slept through it two of those times.."

"A movie?!" Polnareff exclaimed. "So you mean you never actually ridden one?"

You shook your head at them. What a bunch of dumbasses.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, you began to set out. The sun was blazing above you, making you re-adjust the ponytail that your hair was falling from.

"Its so hot," You groaned, fanning yourself with the hand that wasn't holding the reins. "I figured once we got moving it would get cooler. But it just feels like the sun is closer!"

"It is awfully hot," Mr. Joestar said, taking his hat off and fanned himself with it.

"Something isn't right," Kakyoin said. "I still can't shake the feeling that someone's watching us." Everyone looked behind you, at the path that you had just traveled, but nothing was there.

"Like I said earlier Kak," You sighed. "It's probably just your nerves. Or, knowing our luck, some kind of wild animal is gonna attack us." You looked over to see that he hadn't eased up at your joking around. You frowned. "Kakyoin, if it's really bothering you, I can use Atlantis to look around. He's too quick for anyone to see him."

"Kakyoin's right. Something is off. I can't help but feel it too." Jotaro said.

Mr. Joestar stopped your moving caravan and looked at you. "Go ahead Y/n. We'll have Jotaro do some looking as well." You nodded and Atlantis formed beside you before quickly flickering around. His image was seen in different places in a mess of blurry images.

"Anything?" You turned to Jotaro. He shook his head.

"Only thing out there is your stand bouncing around. And you didn't see anything either?" He asked.

"No," Both your stands disappeared as you sighed. "Let's just hope it was our imagination and get going. If something was following us, staying in one spot would be a horrible idea."

"Oi, Y/n, you felt it too didn't You?" Jotaro said.

"That ominous feeling that something was staring at me all around? Yeah. I did." You frowned. "Something isn't right at all."

"Let's get going." Mr. Joestar said. "Once the sun goes down, we'll stop to rest and put our tents up. It's not safe to travel at night."

"But man." Polnareff groaned. "Its hot! Look, its 50 degrees Celsius out here!"

"Yeah. But its always hot around this time of day....huh?!" Mr. Joestar suddenly exclaimed. "It's eight o'clock?! What the hell?! What do your clocks Say?"

The sudden realization that it was already late, and the sun was still in the middle of the sky, at the hottest party of the day, made your eyes widen. It wasn't everyone's imagination. And it wasn't just a bad feeling anymore. This was serious. Someone was fucking around with you guys, and you did not like it at all.

"H-hey! The thermometer just jumped to 60 degrees Celsius!" Polnareff exclaimed.

"Why the hell is the sun still up so high?" You muttered. "This is starting to piss me Off!"

"Its getting higher in the west!" Kakyoin said.

"Oi, Old man. You don't think..?"

"That sun is fake." You said. "Its a stand."

"I can't believe this! We're in the middle of a desert!" Mr. Joestar yelled. "Try and find some rocks to hide behind!" Jotaro jumped down from his camel, and extended his arm out for you to take. His arm curled around your waist as you jumped down, his arm securely around you so you didn't fall.

"Thanks," You said, running beside him as you jumped over a barrier of rocks and pressed your back against it. The little shade that was there was slightly helpful from the harsh rays.

"We were so careless! I didn't realize.." Polnareff trailed off.

"I felt like we were being watched, but I couldn't see it at all..." Kakyoin said.

"Kak," You panted, glancing over at him. His eyebrows furrowed together. You were panting heavily, chest heaving up and down with every breath. "I swear, from here on out, I'll believe whatever you say."

"Y/n, are you alright?" Mr. Joestar asked worriedly.

"Im fine," You said. "Just hot."

"You need to get more shade," Jotaro said. "You'll pass out before any of us do."

"I..said..I'm fine!" You panted. But you knew he was right. The heat was your mortal enemy and could practically kill you faster than anything else. That's why you were always standing in the shade. "We just need to focus on getting this stand out of the way."

"Y/n's right." Mr. Joestar said. The quickest way to beat this would be to find the stand user and take him down."

"I'll use Hierophant." Kakyoin said, standing up. "If it's distance we need, Hierophant can do it. We'll figure out the distance from us to the stand, and that should tell us how far away the user is."

As he began counting off the meters, something felt wrong. "Kakyoin! Call Hierophant back!" You yelled, pushing yourself onto your feet as Atlantis formed beside you. Kakyoin attempted to attack the sun, but was soon shot down when it started to shoot fire balls down towards you. The heat only increased as Jotaro forced you to the ground. Atlantis stood above you and flicked his finger, sending a rush of wind. Sand flew up in the air as Jotaro used Star Platinum and busted a hole into the ground. He shoved you in first, then he jumped in followed by the others. Inside the burrow was cooler, but that didn't stop how light headed you felt. It had only gotten noticeable when you got shoved to the ground, then again when Jotaro pushed you in the hole.

"Is everyone alright?" Mr. Joestar asked.

"Uh, I don't think Y/n is." Polnareff said. He grabbed your shoulders as your eyes started fluttering close, then would shoot back open.

"Damn it," Jotaro cursed, grabbing you. "Don't you dare pass out." He growled.

You smiled weakly. "O-oops." The last thing you saw was Jotaro frowning before everything went dark.

★★★★★★

𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚, 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 (𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔) 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘.

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕.

𝑨𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒕𝒚𝒔𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔. 𝑰𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎. 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒑 𝒕𝒐 99+ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...
522K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...
626 69 9
He was clichΓ©d and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
75.5K 4K 90
Who knew listening to what you were told to do would result in something like this? You didn't want to hurt him... but what would they do to yo...