Tanner's Torment (Kingston Se...

By unknownn2020

Kingston Series #2 THE SECOND BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SERIES! **SEQUEL TO TANNERS TROUBLE** Ellie and Tanner we... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
UPDATE!!
UPDATE PT.2
New book!

Chapter 8

13.7K 404 14
By unknownn2020

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

"Hey baby, why don't we just take one of my cars? It will hold more" I say walking into my garage with Ellie and the twins. I still can't believe we are trying this again. I've never been more happy about anything in my life, besides finding out I have children.

"I need to get Turn and Tate's car seats if you want to do that" she tells me while I open my garage door. I have two, but the other one usually holds my Bronco, which is at the football stadium still, and my Camaro.

I bought my Camaro for my fascination with sports cars, it's also the same color as Ellie's eyes. This garage though holds my Mercedes SUV's, I didn't know what color to buy so I just got both.

"T-this is your cars?" she rasps out in disbelief. I smile at her and pull her by her hip to my side. It's more prominent now and I couldn't be more in love with her body. "I have another garage with my Camaro, but my Bronco is still at the field. Pick one.." I tell her.

I really do want her to pick one, their is no way her car is going to make it much longer and I want my family taken care of. "Why?" she asks while placing her hand on top of mine.

"It will be yours, I want to give you a new used car, they only have about 2,000 miles on them, I want you and my babies safe and that's not in your car, so pick one please?" I ask her while flipping our hands around to hold them.

"Tan, I can't take a car from you, I'll never be able to afford it!" she scold me.

"I am giving this to you, if you want to pay me for it stay in my room with me" I say flashing her a smile and squeezing her hand.

"Is this a bribe? You know what fine!, the white one, what do you think babies?" she looks down to the twins. They seem to be just as shocked, I wonder if they really have had no money all of this time. Good thing I'm about to find out.

"Mommy, I like the white" Tatum says while running over to the car. I reach behind me and grab the keys placing them in Ellie's hand while Turner holds onto my leg.

"O-Okay, I'll go get their car seats" she tells me while looking down at Turner on my leg.

"I'll help you in one minute" I tell her as I bend down to pick up Turner, "What's going on little man?" I ask him.

"Are you wanna leave?" he asks me and I hold him in my arms. I see his eyes upset, and his face blank.

"Turner, I am not leaving you buddy. What would I do without my best buddy? We are going to get your stuff and then going to the football field to get my truck. We are going to come back here tonight and you are going to stay with me, forever" I tell him. Hopefully he knows that I'm never leaving, I can't, they are all I've ever wanted.

"Me and Tate goldfish leave" he says as I smile. He thinks I'm going to leave like his goldfish?

"I'm not leaving like your goldfish buddy" I tell him as he smiles at me.

"Otay, I wanna play football!" he says while turning in my arms to face me.

"If you be a good boy for mommy, and do what she tells you too, we will play football later, okay?" I tell him, while rubbing his back.

"Otay! Let help mamma!" he says and wiggles to get down. I sit him down before I see Ellie walking into the garage with both the car seats in her hands.

I quickly rush over to her taking them away as Tatum and Turner wait beside the car. Ellie opens the doors as I place the seats in, followed by the children, buckling them up. Ellie looks terrified.

"You want to drive it? Right, why do you look so pale?" I ask as I shut the door to the backseat and face her.

"This is worth more than my entire year's salary, I just don't want to mess it up" she rasps out while handing me the keys.

"Baby, I can buy at least two more if I need to, it will be okay, It's just a car" I tell her while closing the space between us and grabbing her face between my palms. I lean down and kiss her swiftly on the lips before pulling away and leaning my forehead onto hers.

"Okay- but I'm sorry if I can't work it without shaking" she tells me as we hop in and drive off.

~~~~

She does a great job of getting to her apartment speedy. We make it to the complex and I'm shocked. It look's run down a little and the outside is an ugly brown color.

Jumping out I walk over to the moving guys who are already here. "Make sure you get the basics, all of the furniture you can put in a personal storage unit at your place, I want this done quickly though. Thank you for doing this on such short notice guys. I appreciate it more than you know" I state as they nod and going back over to my family.

We make it into her building and up the steps as the guys follow us. "I wasn't expecting company so don't judge me on the Barbie's and trucks in my floor" she tells me while smiling.

After two sets of steps and a left we make it to her door. She opens it up and my heart stops knowing that this is where my babies grew up. It is so tiny that I bet it's less than 800 square feet.

The kitchen is brown and small, the furniture looks like it has seen better days and the floors are covered in toys of some sort. She walks around the kitchen before grabbing a box from the guys hands. She bends down and starts picking up the endless toys.

I look over at her and notice a bright red thong through her pajama pants. I laugh remembering the time I hid them all on my fan. I walk over and grab her up by her arms before carrying her bridal style to her room. She squeals as I see the kids in their room down the hall.

I open the door and the only thing in here is a small twin size bed. She hasn't been sleeping on this? There is no way, she could not be comfortable. "You better put on some clothes before I fuck you in front of the guys out there, I can see your red thong through your pants. Don't think you won't be punished when we get home" I rasp out in her ear before settling her on the bed straddling my hips.

I see the chill bumps appear on her arms, taking that as my opportunity I lean forward and kiss her on the neck. I suck on it hard enough to leave hickey's covering it. "Tan, we can't; the walls are thin and we really need to pack my stuff" she rasps out while holding my head between her hands.

I grip her ass in my palms before rubbing it and pushing my hands into the back of her pants. She lets out a large sigh before trying to pull away. I stop her by placing my finger on her core from the back.

"You better be quiet" I tell her before pushing her thong to the side with my fingers. "Tan, come on! I can't have my first time with you again on my small twin bed! I want to be in your room" she tells me while leaning forward and pecking my lips.

"Fine" I say and remove my hands, "You better be ready though because I haven't had sex in three years and wait until the kids fall asleep, I will wreck that pretty pink, wet pussy baby" I tell her as her eyes darken.

I flick my finger over her heat before she gasps.

She hops up and walks over to her closet before picking up her things in one hand. She doesn't have any clothing. She only has three pairs of shoes and maybe three pairs of jeans total. This is horrible, she's been struggling all these years, that is about to change. I quickly rasp out "Put on some clothes, I'm going to help the twins" as she rolls her eyes and flicks me a bird. I kiss her quickly before walking into the kids room.

It is so tiny and it only holds two small twin beds. I open the closet to help them, because all they care about it the toys on the floor, and quickly discover they have more but not nearly enough of clothing. Tatum has four pair of pants, and about six shirts, with one dress. Tanner has four pairs of pants as well, with about seven shirts, and one pair of kakis.

I'm so angry. No, I'm not angry, I'm pissed, pissed the fuck off. How long have they been this poor? I pick up everything and place it in a small box before taking off their sheets and comforters as well. I place them all in bags and open the small container on the floor, it has their underwear and each has a single pair of pajamas in it.

I pack that as well before helping them change into regular clothes. In total, everything takes less than five minutes. The majority of that time is spent picking up the toys and putting on their clothes.

I walk out fuming as I see Ellie already in the kitchen with her bag and bathroom stuff on the counter. The guys make their way out with the furniture as we head downstairs and pack up the car.

"How long have you been struggling this much?" I question her as she walks towards me and wraps her arms around my back and rests her head on my chest calming me down a bit.

"It's been hard, I've raised them on a waitress salary for a while, I just got my job a few months ago after I graduated and my apartment was payed for by The University of Charlotte. They didn't have dorms at the time and my tuition was taken care of so I lived there for free. After I graduated though I had to move out. This is was the most I could afford and it's still $800 a month" she rasps out.

"Baby, look at me" I tell her. She stares into my eyes as I say "You will never have to worry about this again, I'm here now, I love you and the twins and I'm not going anywhere."

"I love you too, Tan" she says and kisses me on the lips, I squeeze her butt before we pull apart. She finally told me on her own, she said it in her apology but this is different. I love it.

We have everything packed up in the same hour. She doesn't have much and agrees to sell all of her furniture, she won't need it again.

After we pack everything, we pile into the car and towards our new home, I couldn't be more happy with my woman back beside me and my babies in the backseat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.2K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
248K 4K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
265K 5.5K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
64.2K 2.3K 20
Alex: Going to the beach with my friends for a week before sophomore year of college seemed like the perfect way to take control of my life and get o...