Black Butler x modern reader

By vasachirock2005

Read and find out. 😁 More

Description of you
Chapter one: WTF
Chapter two: Dexter
wierd questions that pop into my head.
chapter four: little blueberry
chapter five: lady Elizabeth
chapter six: Training?
chapter seven : Fillers
chapter nine: An unexpected aliy
chapter ten : The white tiger.
chapter eleven : ghosting
Halloween special
chapter twelve : Hide and seek with Dex.
chapter thirteen : UT!!!
chapter fourteen : What happened before the Ball.
Chapter fifteen : Vice count pervert.
chapter sixteen : The Book.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CP!!!
Chapter seventeen : GRELL SUTCLIFF
Chapter sixteen : A GIRLS RAGE.
chapter seventeen : The hidden secrets of our dreams.
chapter eighteen : No more lies...sure... that's definitely not happening
chapter nineteen : Friend or foe?

chapter three : Shit. Shit. Shit.

3.1K 74 60
By vasachirock2005

A

: the song is All the good girls go to hell by Billie Eilish. I think it goes a little well with the chap.

.......enjoy........

This is a hole load of bull crap!!!

.

.

.

.

.

Before I start using anymore colorful language. Lets all rewind a little.

<<<<<<Rewinding<<<<<<

OK so I was walking around like a hopeless fool trying to find the morticians parlor. At some point I took a break and ate a few snacks with Dexter and gave a few to some poor, folk and kept on with my journey at some point I placed my headphones on and played music.

I was so fucking absorbed in my music I totally took a wrong turn which lead me to a dangerous area where I probably had to beat up a few drunk man who tried to gang rape me. Good thing I knew a thing or two about pressure points.

Thank you martial arts.

I than ended in the deepest parts of the forest. How I got there. Only god knows. I rubbed my temples with annoyance and slight irritation. At some point I noticed that the sun was setting I chose the tree's as a resting place since I was not in the fucking mood for bears or worse wolves.

I climbed up and set up a little space so I could sleep I than climbed up the tree and set in the comfortable position. Dexter decided to claim my stomach as he's resting spot. I stroked he's fur as I looked at the sunset. Even if I'm in the anime wether it's the future or the past it's always gonna look beautiful.

I pulled out a Minnie blanket and placed it on the both of us. It was made by my mom. My dad gave it to me when I was five and in a way it became my lucky blanket. I kept it with me 24/7. I guess it came in handy.

I lightly, sang a song that came to mind. It was one my dad said my mom used to when I was still forming in her womb. My mom wrote it down so she would not forget the lyrics. I still had the paper in my room somewhere. But I knew them by heart.

"Do you long to be left all alone... Set apart with a heart made of stone. There's a light that you shine there's a love. I see it in your eyes. " I lightly sang as I gazed at the sunset. " every day every night. I know time may divide. But fate is something we refuse to hide. And it's real and it's right. Something strange. Out of sight we say goodnight... "

I felt my eyes close from drowsiness.

Time skip by sleeping (y/n) >>>

Dream•••

"She's getting stronger. " said a non familiar voice. It sounded famine. It's a woman's voice.

I couldn't move and my eyes were frozen shut. Almost as if I was pearlized.

" Should we unlock it now. Or.... " asked another voice slightly more deeper than the first. Definitely a man's voice.

" No. Not yet. For now we wait. " said the one voice I heard first.

" This is a dangerous game were playing." said the second deep voice.

" I know. But. In the end... It'll be worth it. "

" As you wish. " said the man's voice.

I felt light. Almost as if I was on a cloud. Slightly cold but in a way I still felt normal but different. I couldn't explain the feeling. I was shushed the moment I felt a very tough headache almost like a brain freeze that wouldn't stop being painful.

After a while it stopped.

" It is done. " he said.

" Now. We wait. "

Dream over•••

Boom! Boom!

I was woken up by loud gunshots. I immediately jolted up and Dexter did the same. It was still dark I checked my phone and noticed it was midnight. Great. (note the sarcasm) It sounded far but close. I packed up and decided to make sure to go far from the sounds as possible.

But some fucking reason Dexter jumped jumped out of my beg and ran to the source of the gun shots. I was debating on whether to leave him or save he's sorry cat butt.

.

.

.

.

.

(Angel on my shoulder): (y/n) he's your second best friend if he dies. You'll be all alone in this BB universe.

(demon on my shoulder): but if you go after him you'll probably end up dead.

I was debating on whether to listen to the angel or the demon devil.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"DEXTER!!!! GET BACK HERE!!! " I yelled as I was running to my feline friend. Ain't no way am I going to stay alone in this creepy but awesome universe.

The more I ran the more I heard the gunshots getting louder. I was silently praying that I didn't get shot.

So let's establish something really clear here.

.

.

.

.

.

Bullets where flying.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Man dropping like flies.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was raining tree stomps.

.

.

.

.

.

No. I'm serious.

There's no sarcasm here.

.

.

.

.

Those things where actually happening.

I managed to catch Dexter and dodge a few bullets. I don't know how many times I had to jump and dodge. But.... It was a lot. Dead bodies everywhere. I did have a slight nosiea reaction to the blood around me. But swallowed it back.

Ugh. Gross. I know.

I hid behind a tree and. I noticed that I got grazed by one of the bullets...great. now I'm in slight pain. It was staining my jacket but I placed my hand over it to stop the bleeding a bit but due to the amount of it I noticed it was slightly deep.

After a while it stopped raining bullets and everything seemed quite. I took the time to notice my surroundings and for some reason my hair was fucking white.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When the heck did I get my hair done. It's supposed to be (h/c) with blue highlights. Like. What the heck. I couldn't help but fondle with it a little bit. But the slight rush of pain on my shoulder brought me out of it. Damn.

"Good work everyone. I'll handle the rest go resume your work. " said a very familiar voice. I didn't dare check. I feared for my life. I gripped my wound tightly to add pressure. My heart was, beating faster by the second.

" How do I deal with all this. Should I just set then on fire or....!?" I heard the voice suddenly stop talking. " who's there? Whoever you are come out. Or else I'll come to you. " he said in a rather threatening tone. I froze. What do I do.

A second felt like a decade as I was pearlized with fear. I didn't dare make a peep. I made, sure to try to keep my heart calm but. It kept skipping beats. And in my case is terrifying.

Unexpectedly the tree in front started falling. I looked at it in shock and jumped out of the way before it hit the ground. In the process I hurt my wound even more which made me groan in pain. Since I landed on my side.

" Owww.... " I groaned as I kept a tight grip on my shoulder wound. For some reason I noticed black dots forming in my vision. I made sure to keep my eyes open and not pass out.

" What do we have here?" said the peculiar voice I heard. I looked in he's direction and only noticed a black blur. I than felt the touch of fur against my skin.

" Dex? " was the last thing I said before passing out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

_______________________

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.2K 14
Read To Find Out.❤❤
530K 22K 30
You and your friend are HUGE black butler fans. One day you decide to have a black butler marathon., yeah. Some real weird stuff happens.
3.5K 44 40
13+ can read this and warning there will be gore and sexual content.
69.6K 2.1K 27
It's been a year from when your death, Grell has become Cold easily angered and Sad. But what happens when a new reaper comes and that new reader is...