The Bad Boy's Gang | ✓

By AshleyT7

IF YOU WANT A WELL WRITTEN GANG STORY: READ MY OTHER BOOK "RIDE OR DIE" This book is not well written, contai... More

Chapter 1- I saved the Bad Boy?!
Chapter 2- "I don't want to be an aunt yet!"
Chapter 3- Thinking about Fruit Loops being killed
Chapter 4- Detention, Detention, Detention.
Chapter 5- I wanted to have a Vampire Diaries marathon but now I'm street racing
Chapter 6- Back-story
Chapter 7- Photoshoots.....Euck!
Chapter 8- Parties, Pianos, and Pools
Chapter 9- "Are you Ryker's girlfriend"?
Chapter 10- I mean I had wine from church, when I was like 8........
Chapter 11- "I was looking threw a book of # and realized I don't have yours"
Chapter 12- Well there go my ovaries
Chapter 13- "I didn't like the way they were looking at you"
Chapter 14- Two Bad Boys are singing Frozen and Beyonce lyrics...
Chapter 15- "And I thought gym class was rough"
Chapter 16- "Kiss me"
Chapter 17- "Is it cold, princess"?
Chapter 18- "Stupid Girls, Stupid Ryker, Stupid Hormones, Stupid Gym Class"
Chapter 19- "Don't know what game you're playing and how to play it"
Chapter 20- "My Good Girl"
Chapter 21- "Still want a pillow Wall?"
Chapter 22-"You okay? I mean you can only stab that olive so many times".
Chapter 23- "I like him"
Chapter 24- "Rain! I told you we're not together"!
Chapter 25- "One night"
Chapter 26- "Ryker's been kidnapped, thats what wrong"!
Chapter 27- "A box? We drove an hour to get a box? Rain you owe me gas money".
Chapter 28- "Be my girlfriend"?
Chapter 29- "Be my goldfish"?
Chapter 30-Oh Victoria's Secret photoshoot and Street Races....
Chapter 31- "To have your daughter arrested for Drag racing"?!
Chapter 32- "The Broccoli Factory"
Chapter 33- "Rain Anderson...has a nice ring to it"
Chapter 34- "Cold Hands, Warm Heart".
Chapter 35- "PREGNANT"?!
Chapter 36- "I wish I could say the same"
Chapter 37- "You're just lucky that your an awesome boyfriend-"
Chapter 38- "Italy"?!
Chapter 39- "Grow A Pair"
Chapter 40- "Smashing Possessions?"
Chapter 41- "FYI I think a smurf threw up on your head"
Chapter 42- "Second base, is right in the ball park and not far of a run"
Chapter 43- "I think I died and went to Hell"
Chapter 44- "That's the good thing about love, it can destroy"
Chapter 45- "not enough room for rodents."
Chapter 46- "I'm Breaking up with You, Ryker"
Chapter 47- "Don't Kiss me again James, because there's no point."
Chapter 48- "Ex Boyfriend, Ex"
Chapter 49- "I fell for Ryker Anderson, that's how."
Chapter 50- "I love you"
Chapter 51- "He's Dead. He's really dead."
Chapter 52- "Do you want to go to Prom with me?"
Chapter 53- "Take me Back?" "Always, princess."
Chapter 54- "Something tells me this isn't going to be a nice family dinner."
Chapter 55- "No 'buts' or 'what ifs' and definitely no 'But, what ifs'."
Chapter 56- "Well air is kinda taken up the space..but I guess."
Chapter 57- "You know, I've heard 'Fine' probably over 57 times today."
Chapter 58- "You murdered nine people.."
Chapter 59 - "If I asked you to marry me right now, would you say yes?!"
Chapter 60 - "You're going to be an official adult tomorrow."
Epilogue - "Will You Marry Me?"
New Book Alert!
Bonus Chapter - Rain gives Birth

Bonus Chapter - The Wedding

12.1K 372 378
By AshleyT7

Bonus Chapter - The wedding

And here is what you have all been waiting for..

<^> Rain Anderson POV <^>

"I'm getting married today." I exhaled out as I stared back the reflection in the mirror looking right back at me. It was a day I dreamed about as a kid, and I couldn't fathom that this was the current reality. Turning to my side I looked over at my four month pregnant stomach, you could barely even see I was but my mom kept assuring I'd show soon but some people don't carry outer. 

"The bride! The bride!" Liz came running in shouting at the top of her lungs, making me whirl around. Her smile beamed at me and I was glad that Liz could be the amount of excited for the both of us because I was pure nervousness.

I gave her a slight smile, making her furrow her eyebrows at me in confusion "What's wrong?" I shook my head in response "Nothing. Just super nervous." 

"Oh well of course you're nervous, everybody is on their wedding day." She reassured, rolling her eyes slightly at me "And I would be too if I were you..for Christ sake's Rain have you not even showered yet? It's 7 hours till the wedding!" 

I looked at her dumbfounded "7 hours Liz..I think I have time."  She went towards the closet and started pulling out my dress, heels, and accessories. "Liz?" I spoke up "You don't think this is too much of-I don't know like a shot gun wedding? Ryker isn't only marrying me because he knew I was pregnant and what if-" 

My babbling showed my nervousness and anxiety running through my body. I knew I wanted to marry Ryker, there was no doubt in my mind it was just the fear he was only marrying me because he felt like he had too after finding out I was pregnant. Not to mention the terrible statistics that my brothers put into my head about marriage and how most of them end in divorce, especially young ones.

"Rain!" Liz shouted as I rambled on and stopped what she had been doing and walked up and took my hands in her as she looked directly at me "Now I don't want to be a bitch but Ryker would leave any girl that he got pregnant and not feel obligated, so with that said Ryker wants to marry you for you. He loves you Rain and what you two have is special. And don't listen to your brother's they are just worried about you and don't want you to get married young but that's not their decision. You got this, and this is normal to think this way. Ryker is probably just as nervous. Now deep breaths."

I took a deep breath in and nodded in agreement that Liz was right about everything and all it was, was wedding day jitters. The door swung open, where Reece and Vince walked in. 

"There's my sister-in-law." Reece came right up and hugged me tightly, making me chuckle. He grabbed me by my shoulders and looked down at me "Now it's not too late to back out, my brother is after all a bipolar psychopath."

"Look who's talking." Vince elbowed him "You have the same gene pool you know dipshit." Reece shot Vince back a look of shock, making Liz and I laugh in response.

"Now there's that beautiful bride." Vince gave me a smile "How you holding up?"

"The beautiful bride that still needs to shower!" Liz interrupted "We have schedule to keep and all Rain has done is brush her teeth!" 

I waved her off, turning my attention back towards Vince "Just super nervous." Vince leaned into my ear before whispering "I promised I wouldn't tell and dipshit Reece over there will snitch cause he thinks he tough shit being best man but Ryker is practically shitting himself right now and going total groom-zilla." 

"Oh that is total bullshit." I replied, the thought of Ryker of all people being a groom-zilla. Vince put his hands up in surrender "I wish I was fucking kidding. Craig is just about ready to murder him since he's the one calling the shots right now."

"You fucking told!" Reece yelled, catching onto what Vince was and I were talking about. "Oh shut up! You're only so defensive cause your the best man. When you know it's only cause your his brother!" Vince snapped back at him.

"OH! No you did NOT!" Reece gasped "Take it back!" 

"Never." Vince gave him a smug look. Shaking my head in disgrace, I looked over at Liz knowing she'd take care of them. In which she yelled over there back and forth remarks "Ok you two! Out!" Liz pushed Vince and Reece out of the bedroom and slammed the door shut but I could hear them continue to argue from outside the door.

"Well Vince may not be your future brother-in-law but Reece will be..so good luck." Liz chirped, and the door swung open once again. Ally walked into the room, with a confused look on her face "What are those two arguing about-you know what? I don't want to know."

She looked at me and handed me an envelope "And this is for you." My heart fluttered at the envelope in my hands as I knew it was from Ryker. I may have forced him just a little into the idea of writing each other letters to open on the day of our wedding day since Liz is going to keep us separated all day. I hadn't been the superstitious type and afraid it would be bad luck to see him on our wedding day before the first look, but the late night arguments with Liz on this was just not worth the fight. 

Dear Rain,

Now I may have dropped out of high school, so I haven't wrote one of these shits since like Freshman year English class so read at your own risk. The day I met you in your high school, when you practically saved my life was a day I knew would change my life forever. Now for some reason you were not captivated my obvious beauty and charming personality, but I knew you would not just be some girl who was dumb enough to get involved with a drug deal. Those blue eyes followed me wherever I went, no matter how hard I tried to hate you. It was impossible, and I cannot believe that today is the day I get to call you my wife and mine forever. Our journey has had its rough patches, but has been nothing but boring. 

This is still only the beginning of our journey, and no matter where you go I will be right behind you. I promise to love you with all my heart and to always protect you and our children. We haven't been together long, but I have never been so sure about anything in my life and that is that you are my soulmate and most importantly my best friend. You have the purest heart, the most dazzling beauty, bravest girl I know, and are so strong. I cannot wait to live the rest of my life with you, till were old and frail. 

I have the most precious gift getting to wake up next to you every single morning knowing that you're all mine. So to my beautiful bride, I cannot wait to see you meet me at the aisle. Here is to forever and always. I love you princess. 

~ Your Husband, Ryker. 

Tears pricked at my eyes, as I read through the letter.  All the feeling of anxiety and nervousness flushed through my body and I felt a feeling of comfort settle in. The letter was nothing less than I expected with Ryker as you could see his sarcasm through the words but I knew that he meant what he had wrote. 

"You ready to start getting ready?" Ally asked, making me head whip up to hers and I nodded as I wiped the happy tears away from my eyes. 

* * * * * 

"Rain!" Melanie shouted as she rain up towards me and I quickly bent down to pick her up and hugged her tightly. 

"Oh my gosh, look how beautiful you look." I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. Her eyes were beaming and she was grinning ear to ear "No you look so pretty." 

"Thank you Mel." I placed my forehead to hers "Are you nervous?" 

"I don't think she should be the one to be nervous." Leah walked over to me as I set Mel down. "No I'm good- not nervous or anything, ok maybe a little. But just excited."

Leah was due in two weeks, and in the words of Will 'About to pop like an oompa loompa.' Her and Craig were working it out slowly, but surely. They were having a boy, which shocked everyone cause everyone believed it was a girl. Craig has actually been supportive the past trimester after Ryker flipped out on him one night after telling him he needed to grow up. They are in this weird talking/dating stage but won't put a label on it but are planning on moving in together once the baby was born so it was overall easier for Leah. 

As for Liz and Peter, well they did make it official a week after my graduation and are the cutest together although Mrs. Doyle's constant interrogation against Peter is never ending. As for me I did just college but have decided to get a bachelors degree online due to not wanting to have to leave mid-semester when I have the baby.

"Rain. Someone's here to see you." Alex; my childhood best friend pushed back the curtain to the dressing room. All the wedding party had gathered at a hotel last night so we could all get ready together and even got make up artist and hairstylist. 

Alex walked through with my mom following right behind her. Her brown hair was curled loosely and she wore a loosely fitted champagne dressed that complimented her thing figure well. When she walked in, she froze in her spot as she looked at me before starting to tear up and put a hand over her mouth. 

"Oh my god look at you." She cried "You're stunning." She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek, before taking my hands in hers and squeezing them tightly. "You're all grown up..my baby girl is getting married.." 

"Mom don't cry." I said in attempt to not make me cry as well. I smoothed out my wedding dress that I couldn't believe I was actually wearing. It was a white mermaid style dress with a deep V that gave it a little bit of a sex appeal to it, with an open lace back and long lace trail. My dream dress to say the least. 

The bridesmaids wore matching maroon color dresses that were long and silk with a slit in the side of them with matching heels. Groomsmen wore gray tuxedos with maroon ties, with dress shoes. Ryker was going to be wearing a dark maroon colored tux with black dress paints and a black tie even though I fought for a bow tie. 

When the curtain opened again my dad and three brothers entered. Jax, Ryan and Joel were not happy at all that I had been getting married at 18 and were convinced I was only doing it because of getting pregnant. Joel was the most understanding out of all of them, Joel saw that Ryker loved me and would take care me even though he didn't like him and respected my happiness. 

My dad on the other hand, well it had been a fight.  With the news coming that I was pregnant with it, it didn't go over well. My dad nearly killed Ryker but Joel was the one who had explained that he could not force me what to do and if this is what I wanted to be happy, then that should be my priority and that if I was having the baby that it was a good thing for Ryker to be by my side instead of running away. 

My relationship with my parents is strange to say the least, I don't hate them for what either of them did. I don't hate my mom for leaving and I don't hate my dad for what he has done, I love them both. I'm working on my relationship with both of them and my dad has been going to counseling every week now for months and is now the most excited person to become a grandfather. 

My dad even helped Ryker and I buy our very first own house so we could get out of Ryker's apartment and it was still right in New York. The past couple months have changed a lot. Leah and Craig are having a baby in two weeks and moving into together. Peter and Liz got together. Alex and Joel just celebrated their six months. I began college online, and Ryker bought our first house. 

This is just the next step. 

"You look beautiful Rain Eliza." My dad came up to hug me as well and my brothers followed in his footsteps. 

"I should've told you no when you went to that school night you met Ryker. And what are the three D's again?" Joel teased.

"Yes but I am 18 not 8, and no drinks, drugs, or dudes." I joked back at him and looked at my family in front of me. My parents might hate each other but they were able to put up with each other for a day so I could have the perfect wedding. 

"Now for something old and borrowed.." My mom took a charm bracelet from her purse and clasped it onto my wrist "It's been in my family for the past 7 generations, every time a daughter gets married it gets passed down till their daughter gets married."

"Uh what if they don't have any girls?" Ryan spoke up and I gave him a glare "Don't think that was the point Ryan. But thank you mom, its beautiful."

"Ok, positions! positions!" Ally yelled loudly, pulling everybody in together "The wedding is starting in five minutes!" 

We all made our way to the downstairs of the hotel where the lobby had been closed off for the wedding and it was being held outside in the back. This hotel was known for hosting weddings and its gorgeous venues and scenery.  

I peaked outside to see Ryker and Vince who insisted on taking a ordaining class so he could be the one to marry us because quote 'I can be in all the pictures in the background doing the most epic photo bomb.' Ryker stood there talking to Vince and I was in awe at good he looked. Our weeding had 213 people and the reception was closer to 300, due to all my family as well as family friends. It was sure not a small wedding, and a big crowd to make me even more nervous. The Italy gang flew all the way back as well to attend and I could see them in the audience as well as Blake and Shea. My eyes scanned the crowd over and I returned back behind the wall separating me from everyone else. 

"Ok Liz and Peter you follow behind Reece and I. After Liz and Peter is Leah and Craig, then Alex and Joel it's your turn. Neil and Faith you are the last couple to follow out and then Mel is the flower girl and she's also bringing the rings, does Melanie have the rings?" Ally rehearsed. 

"Good luck." My mom hugged me on last time and headed towards the front seats to sit with Ryan and Jax. My dad came up aside me and I gave him a small smile, feeling the guilt hit me over again.

"Rain I understand." He hugged me "I've put you through hell. I don't deserve to walk you down the aisle and you've become such a strong independent women and have overcome so much, no one deserves to walk you down that aisle except yourself." 

I decided to not let my dad walk me down the aisle because our relationship is not where it should be. One day it will hopefully get there but today I decided that I would be the one to walk myself down that aisle. 

"I love you sweetheart." He kissed my forehead and squeezed my hands one last time. "Love you too dad." I smiled and he walked out into the seating area. Ally got everyone in order and I was so grateful for her to be my maid of honor. It was a tough decision between her and Liz but since Ally has always been one of Ryker's best friends and one of my closest we decided on her and Liz said a million times that there would not be any hard feelings. 

I heard the piano and cello start playing canon in the D and my heart was pounding a million miles in my chest and my palms were sweating profusely. Ally and Reece went out first then soon followed Liz and Peter, Leah and Craig, Alex and Joel, and Faith and Neil. I got Mel ready and handed her the basket of flowers.

Mel gave me on last big hug before she headed down the aisle and started throwing the flower pedals along it. People were all turned around waiting for me to walk out. I grabbed my bouquet and gripped it tightly as I waited for my cue from the wedding director. I started to walk out and felt all eyes on me as everyone stood up. 

My eyes immediately met Ryker's and his blue eyes bored back into mine. A grin tugged at his lips and I smiled back. Slowly walking down the aisle the feeling was overwhelming and a million different emotions. 

I couldn't believe this was actually happening. 

Soon enough I reached the end of aisle and stood in front of Ryker, in which he grabbed my hands and whispered into my ear "You look gorgeous princess." 

My cheeks blushed red and Vince opened his book with the printed off lines in them and began his speech. 

"Celebrating the uniting of two people in this way proclaims in public what was decided in the private corners of the heart. It proclaims the couple's belief that they are meant to be together, and that they are ready to embrace the future together. Rain and Ryker wish to pledge their vows to each other before us" Vince began "Now Ryker repeat after me."

"I, Ryker, take you, Rain" Vince looked towards Ryker.

"I, Ryker, take you, Rain" Ryker repeated, squeezing my hands three times to say I love you. 

"to be my lawfully wedded wife." Vince continued to read off the vows. 

"to be  my lawfully wedded wife." Ryker breathed, and I could tell her was about to start tearing up himself. 

"To have and to hold,"

"To have and to hold," Ryker's iconic smirk that we all know and loved appeared on his lips when he saw me then to start to tear up myself. 

"from this day forward," 

"from this day forward," Ryker repeated. 

"until death do us part."

"until death do us part." Ryker finished his vows off to me and I was in tears by now. Everyone's eyes were boring into us, and I was too emotional to even speak as the pregnancy hormones were not helping by any means. 

I was crying hard now and trying to wipe the tears away without my makeup getting ruined because Liz may kill me. Ryker wiped the tears away on my face with his thumb and turned to the audience and said "Don't worry it's the pregnancy hormones."

Everyone abrupted into laughter in response and I regained myself and Ryker asked if I was ok in which I nodded back. Vince turned towards me now, placing my hands back into Ryker's and beginning my vows. 

"I, Rain, take you, Ryker, to be my lawfully wedded husband, To have and to hold, from this day forward, until death do us part." I repeated all my vows back to Ryker making all of this fairy tale becoming my reality that the man in front of me was officially mine forever and there was nothing that would come in between us. 

" "Do you, Ryker, take Rain to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Vince asked.

"I do." Ryker smiled,

 "Do you, Rain, take Ryker to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"I do." I grinned back at Ryker.

"Now with the power invested in me by become-ordained.com, I now pronounce you as Husband and Wife!" Vince shouted clearly for everybody to hear "You may now kiss the bride."

Ryker pulled me in and smashed his lips into mine and dipped me back, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Everybody shot up from their seats and clapped and cheered. His lips moved softly against mine and we pulled away after a few seconds and Ryker stood me back up right and then kissed my stomach which made my heart flutter. 

Vince congratulated us before whispering something into Ryker's ear. Ryker swiftly picked me up and carried me down the aisle bridal style.  People blew bubbles as we walked down and as we enter the outside everybody followed and gathered around and Ryker placed me down into the passenger seat of the skyline that was waiting for us and he ran around to the other side. 

Ryker gave me a peck on the kiss before speeding off away from everybody and I heard the engine roar as he accelerated towards the road. He held my hand in the center of the console and looked over at me "I love you Mrs. Anderson." 

"I love you too Mr. Anderson." I leaned over the seats for another kiss.

* * * * * * 

Later at the reception Ryker and I entered through and everyone clapped and Melanie ran from Faith and up to us. Ryker picked her up and twirled her around and she looked at me then Ryker "Does this mean I got another sister and now and a niece to play with it?"

"Niece?" Ryker questioned, cocking an eyebrow at her before looking at me and I was giving Melanie a look and shaking my head to be quiet. Ryker slowly put Melanie down and we were in the middle of the reception floor as everyone was watching us as we had just entered. 

"Uh-oh.." Mel said before running back over to Faith and I internally cursed Faith for telling Melanie about the baby. "Um Rain, want to explain?" Ryker asked, blinking at me.

"Ok I wanted to surprise you." I sighed "I found out yesterday, It's a GIRL!" 

"You're serious?!" Ryker was taken back "It's a girl?! ITS A FUCKING GIRL!" Ryker shouted loud enough, making everybody hear and picked me up and spun me around before setting me down and cupping my face in his hands "We're having a girl!?"

I nodded as I started to cry again as the excrement Ryker had was more than I had ever could've wished for and I could tell how excited he was to be a dad. Peter, Vince, Will, Reece, Neil, and even Craig came running up and jumped up and down and patted Ryker on the back and hugged me over and over again. 

Ally, Liz, Faith, and Leah came up and hugged me as well and told me congratulations. Ryker wrapped his arms around me from behind and looked at Craig and pointed a finger at him "Now you better keep your horny little fuck son away from my daughter."

I elbowed Ryker "They're cousins! That's gross!" Craig flipped him off and Neil went over to the DJ stand and started to play music. We all took our seats as dinner was about to be served, but my parents came up to us as everyone was seated.

Ryker tensed up as him and my father still didn't get a long greatly but I hoped one day that they would, but considering my dad has arrested him how many times I didn't see it coming anytime soon. "A girl! That's amazing, you two are going to be such great parents." My mom hugged me then Ryker. 

"Yes, congratulations." My dad tensed up because of Ryker's presence, but turned to face him "Take care of your girls, and especially mine. Be the father I wasn't Anderson, I know you will."

I was shocked as to what my dad had said and hoped this was the beginning to a new start. Ryker nodded sternly "I will sir, I promise."

"Wait before you guys sit!" Ally came running up to Ryker and I "Follow me, I have a surprise." Ally pulled us out of the reception area. I asked her where we were going but failed to get an answer till she pulled us out towards the garden where I saw a familiar someone standing there. 

"James?" I asked shocked, looking at Ryker to make sure he wasn't about to freak out and try to kill him as they have shared hatred for each other. He shrugged in response, knowing what I had been think. James walked over to me, pulling me into a hug. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked in shocked, knowing I didn't invite him because Ryker would murder him if he saw him breathing the same air that I did. "Ryker invited me." James admitted, making me look at Ryker shocked. 

"What?" You're my wife now, it's not like he can take you away." Ryker smirked towards him "But I did figure you'd like to see some of your friends again, I know you were close when you were in group therapy when you were younger." 

"Thank you so much Ryk." I gave him a hug and a peck on a lips before he said he'd be inside waiting and I turned towards James. "What are you too cool for a suit?" I joked, looking down at his jeans and leather jacket.

"No." He chuckled, "I just wanted to stop by, don't have a babysitter for Phoenix and were actually headed up for Massachusetts, get away from all the gang drama. Anyways though you really look beautiful Rain- Anderson is a lucky guy for sure, really has a special girl." 

"Two special girls." I corrected and his eyes widened "Oh my god are you pregnant?"

"Yeah a little over four months." 

"Were you-" James started but I shook my head knowing he was going to ask if I was pregnant during the time I was held captive but it was from after. 

"Well congratulations..on the wedding and the baby. I'm glad Rain, you deserve the happiness. And as much as I'd like to punch Anderson right in the face I hope he takes care of you and treats you well."

"He does, and thank you James. I mean for stopping by and everything." I gave him one last hug knowing he would have to be going. "Can I have my wife back now?" Ryker came out, pulling me into his side and wrapping an arm around me.

"Yeah I should get going. Congratulations Rain, you look beautiful." James complimented, making Ryker tightened his grip on me and I could feel the possessiveness kick in. James nodded towards Ryker "Congratulations Anderson."

"Bye James." 

"Bye Rain." He said before turning around and walking towards his car where I saw Phoenix sitting in the back of the car in her car seat and she waved over to me from the rolled down window and I waved back her making her smile. 

"Now." Ryker turned me to face him "What would you like to do tonight Mrs. Anderson?"

"Hmm.." I looked up at him, intertwining my fingers with him "What ideas do you have Mr. Anderson?"

"Oh I have a few." He smirked before picking me up bridal style. Our eyes met and I had a flashback to the first time our eyes met in the gym locker room when we were hiding out.

"You know, you are so lucky I saved your life." I smirked at him, and Ryker chuckled "Yes I am."

"I love you Rain."

"I love you too Ryker."

* * * * * *

A://N Are you crying? I'm crying

Here is the clarification and ending that everyone wanted! I hope you guys liked it, hopefully it cleared some stuff up.

This was really emotional for me to write, I've spent 5 hours writing this chapter and its almost 5 thousand words. 

This chapter is dedicated to all of you who have stuck with me through this book. TBBG has over three million views today and I cannot believe where this book has gotten. 

It's been probably over a year and a half since I wrote the epilogue and it was really fun to visit this world again. 

Comment your favorite moments from this book!

Favorite thing about this chapter too!

And what do you think they'd name their baby girl?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I spent a lot of time on it. And for all of you asking no this book will not have a sequel. I feel that Rain and Ryker's story ends here and there isn't enough for me to write about in a second book.

But for all of you as attached to this book as I am I did just publish a new book called Ride or Die which is the same kind of gang/bad boy plot but different characters and much more matured and realistic, I'm thinking about even doing a crossover from tbbg in that book so check it out if you want!

That's it for now guys.

Thank you for everything,

~ Ash

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226 21 15
~~Short version of Unexpected~~ If anyone wants to copy my book feel free to do it as long as you credit me in it then everything will be fine. If u...
40K 1K 22
When Katelyn Wilds was only sixteen years old, she witnessed her first bank robbery. She was only doing what her mother said: "Take small amount of m...
73.7K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
2.3M 46.7K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...