nothing near clarity

By sofiposie

a haruto watanabe fanfic (idol au) "i was taught to always put our group first, and think about my fans' hap... More

f o r e w o r d
characters' aesthetics
YG NEW GG
sneak peek (must read)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
(haruto's pov) 1k special
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
the elite's concept
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
epilogue
treasure series book 2 ‼️

chapter 8

1K 47 13
By sofiposie

튜버

Cameras are recording in each corner inside our very own studio here in the main yg building. Eun Kyung eonnie is in her normal state, she's talking non stop while the others are just laughing at her silly jokes. I just shook my head at her silliness while I am choosing a card, and inside the card is a letter where we'll know what question we'll be answering.

As of now, Nari eonnie is the one who's answering.

When I finally chose my card, I carefully opened it and read the question I must answer.

'What is the hardest part of being a trainee in YG entertainment?' I mentally laughed at the question I received because it suits me very well.

I am now officially the longest trainee in YG entertainment, and it's weird and sad to see my friends debuting, but I'm still here... still a trainee who wishes every night to be able to debut.

"Would you like to answer that?" Eunkyung eonnie asked me worriedly but I just nodded before giving her a small smile.

One week had passed, and Treasure will be debuting today, but instead of waiting for their mv, we're here filming for our YouTube channel.

We are now officially youtubers, they said that this was the same strategy they used for Treasure, but they assured us that ours would be much better.

We're having a Q and A for our very first video with all the five of us.

"I have Japanese and Korean blood in me, and I grew up in Japan and some of my family members are Japanese so I consider myself as Japanese because I basically grew up there, but I'm still half korean, because my mom is korean. Oh! And my Japanese name is Hinata!" Nari said excitedly as a question was asked to her if what her nationality is.

We will soon be introduced by YG entertainment by posting some of our monthly evaluation videos on their YT channel, and they also made our very own YT channel and they even posted a teaser for our upcoming video series called "Game of Cards."

But of course, we'll still be hidden. They wanted to hype up our debut, but that doesn't mean we won't be recording videos now. They want us to work hard now because they said next year would be a much more busy year for us.

"It's your turn," the staff gestured so I smiled in front of the camera before answering the question given to me.

"Being a trainee is hard, especially if you became a trainee at such a young age, me for example, I became a trainee at the age of 10, and I am also the trainee in YG entertainment with the longest trainee years. Also, it's sad because your friends will leave because some debuted already and some even left the company, but the awesome part is, I met my members. They are really precious to me. They became my family."

"Omo! I am going to cry!" Eun Kyung eonnie said, and I just chuckled when I saw her trying to hide her crying face. She was so cute!

"Yah! Don't cry!" I told her but she just cried even more, even Nari eonnie started tearing up. Of course they would cry because they know how hard it is for us to reach this far. We were only kids when we first met each other so our friendship is not something that can be broken easily.

After our mini drama, we continued, even our manager cried a little and I just told her that it's okay, we're finally here, and we can do this.

She has been my manager ever since I came here, and she's really strict, but she treats us as if we're really her kids.

She didn't even have her own children because she felt like she has to look after me ever since I was left all alone here.

The next one was Hiraya. She's a half Filipina and a half Japanese who came to Korea to be an exchange student, but she was seen by some of the staff of YG entertainment, and they asked her to be a trainee in our company, but she denied, but after a few months, she decided to be a trainee, like us.

I was not usually the talkative type of person, and I don't even talk to people I don't know, but, she was an exemption.

When I was younger, our family cook was also a Filipina so I got really curious about her, so even though we are not in the same team because she's from team b, we still became friends. She also really has a great voice!

"I am Hiraya! I am half Filipina and half Japanese, I became a trainee when I was 17 years old. I hope we create good memories together," she said before finally giving her mic to Mulan who's just busy looking at her question.

"Hi! I am Mulan, and yes, my name is named after the disney princess. The question given to me is about my family."

"Well, I have two older siblings, a mother, a father and my grandma. I am also the youngest daughter, and I am a 2002 liner," she said and even bowed after.

"So, that's all for our questions! Thank you for asking us! I assure you that we would do this again someday!" Nari eonnie said and we all waved goodbye after.

"This was the Aces!" we said as we are all standing up before bowing our heads.

"And cut!" the director said and we all smiled at each other, the staff members even congratulated us and we thanked them.

"Nice job, girls! Now go and ready! We will treat you good food," the staff told us so we all shouted in delight and they just laughed at our silliness. I am so happy, because it's been a while since the last time I ate something I can call "food" but I don't know if I can even eat something today because of so much excitement.

As the five of us are inside the elevator, I instantly took my phone and put my earpods in order to listen to Treasure's debut song. I have heard and even sang a few lines for their b-side-Come to me, so I was really excited for their title track.

"Omg! I almost forgot! Let's all watch it later!" Eun kyung eonnie told me before taking my phone away then she even pinched my cheeks.

"But I want to watch it now!" I whined but she just stuck her tongue out before hiding my phone inside the pocket of her pants.

I just let out a deep sigh while silently waiting to get this over with so we can all go home and watch Treasure's debut mv.

• • •

We are in Hongdae, and it looks like we'll be getting BBQ and I'm kind of excited since we've been really short on food for the past few weeks so this is really something we can look forward to.

And also, there are no other costumers because of the pandemic so it's really great to eat here now.

When the order finally came, we thanked the staff and we started eating. The food is delicious as always, I really miss going to this place!

"Eat some more," Hiraya eonnie urged Mulan eonnie so my eyes went to the both of them. Mulan eonnie was only eating a piece of gimbap so I placed a meat on her plate. She looked at me with a surprise look so I gave her a smile.

"This is a rare opportunity, so please eat!" I joked but she just gave me a small smile.

Is there something wrong?

After eating, we thanked them once more for the delicious meal. We immediately packed our stuff because it's getting late, and we need to rest.

"Is everything okay, eonnie?" I asked Mulan eonnie when she became my seatmate inside the van.

"Yeah," she whispered before looking outside the window so I just let it go.

After a few more minutes, we finally reached our dorm. We thanked our manager then we went inside so that we can rest.

"My phone!" I shouted so Eunkyung eonnie handed it to me.

I immediately checked if I have missed calls or some unread messages, but I just smiled when I saw that I have a few unread messages from Junkyu. He must be so happy that he debuted today. I am so proud of them, especially him.

When we reached our dorm, I let them get in first and decided to open Junkyu's messages.

Junkyu: One hour before our debut! Make sure you'll be watching it, okay?

Junkyu: I heard from our manager that you're filming with your members today.

Junkyu: please watch it after. Please? :<

Junkyu: i wanna make u proud

After reading all of his messages, I just left it on read because I'm sure he'll be calling later. We can just talk later since I need to change my clothes too and get ready for bed.

When I entered, my members were all busy with their phones so I told them that I'll be using the bathroom. I left my phone on my bed and took my robe and some clean clothes before finally going to the bathroom.

But before I can even enter the bathroom, I heard a weird and weak sound coming from the inside. It sounded as if someone was throwing but I wasn't sure because it can't be heard loudly, but I know that sound because when I caught my previous member doing that, it was confirmed that she was throwing up all the food she ate.

So I knocked on the door, and the sound of the toilet flushing was heard. When the doorknob clicked, it's the sign that it has been unlocked and the person inside is coming out.

I'm scared that what happened in the past might happen again.

"eonnie..."

She was shocked to see me but she immediately lowered her head down and was about to leave but I grabbed her hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, but she just bit her lower lips before finally getting my hand off of her and locking herself inside her room.

My heart ached because of what she did, but I just shrugged it off. She has her reasons, and I'll just ask Hiraya eonnie for help to get to know Mulan eonnie better.

After a quick shower, I went inside my room and there I saw Eun Kyung eonnie applying cream on her face.

"Did you watch it already?" I asked her but she shook her head so I smiled before getting my phone and immediately went to the YouTube app and searched them.

Eunkyung eonnie sat beside me and we eagerly waited for the video to start. We both screamed when it started. It's so freaking nice!

A small smile escaped my lips when I saw Junkyu's face as he's singing his part of the song. I was proud of him because he's not that awkward in front of the camera anymore, unlike before when his posture is even weird because of his awkwardness.

The other members were also very confident, it didn't even look like a debut mv but a comeback mv. Hyunsuk oppa's rap was also lit!

"How deep is Haruto's voice?" Eun Kyung eonnie asked as she's shaking me hardly. I just shake my head as I'm watching Haruto's part intently —I'm also glad that he's arm is okay now, though I never had the chance to talk to him about his English lessons because they got really busy.—

A lot of the people around me told me that I'm similar to him so I want to know what our similarities are.

But as I'm looking at him, I didn't know why I had to look away because it felt weird when he's looking straight to the camera. Everytime he does that, it felt like he's looking at me straight in the eye and I couldn't handle it.

"I just wanna be your boy!" We sang along when the second chorus came. It was such a powerful song, and it's so perfect for a debut song.

"When can I listen to come to me?" Eun Kyung eonnie asked me, pertaining to the bside track where I get to sing with the other treasure members.

"When you'll buy the album," I told her jokingly but she just rolled her eyes on me so I chuckled at her silly action. We're now done watching the mv, and I made a reminder to watch it again tomorrow, because it's really good.

Then as we're getting ready to go to bed, the scene earlier with Mulan eonnie came to me and I was so tempted to open it up to Eun Kyung eonnie, but when I saw Eun Kyung eonnie yawning I just let it slide.

I'll try to share this to them when the time is right, because in a group, there should be no secrets.

We'll be together for a long time, and having a secret from one another will do us no good.

As I'm contemplating whether to go to sleep or not (since I'm still waiting for Junkyu's call) I then received a message from the person I've been waiting for.

Junkyu: did you like the MV?

Me: of course! You look awesome! btw, I now get it why you guys kept on telling me why I have similarities with Haruto. He's also a low tone rapper, and very charismatic. He's really good. Also, Junkyu, you're really great! I'm so proud of you! And to the others too! Congratulations!

Junkyu: thanks. This is haruto by the way.

My fingers that were about to type a new message came to a halt when my eyes saw the reply I got.

"No way..." I murmured. I immediately dialed Junkyu's number and instead of receiving Junkyu's usual greeting which is "eh!" I was then startled by a deep voice saying "yobeoseyo?"

"H-Haruto?" I asked and I even cursed at myself mentally when I stammered.

I felt a tight knot in my stomach when I heard his deep and husky chuckle from the other line.

"Yes, I'm Haruto. What is it that you need, Stella?"

I know there and then that I am dead.

To be continued. . .

i hope you liked this new chapter! sorry for the long wait </3 also, please keep on streaming "boy" the boys did so well! i am so proud of them! 💎

-Sophia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 5 5
originally posted on my tumblr account!! --> https://www.tumblr.com/from-izzy/742232490550362112/wer?source=share "Now that's a mistake that I can...
71.9K 3.2K 29
YGTB AU SERIES BOOK 2. Bang Yedam had been forced to become the student council president of the school after losing a bet with his group of friends...
37.5K 1.7K 37
in which hamada asahi is a trainee under YGE and really wanted to be a kpop idol ever since he was young, but we know that YG has really strict rules...
17.9K 689 10
"..Sannie, it hurts..." "What? What hurts?" "My head.." "Just continue sleeping Wooyoung. It'll go away on Monday." I needed something to hug or be b...