My Knight

By LillianneYoung

Edited: 07/28/24 Hell's Reaper's Book #3 Dakota O'Kane, a name that's been around the world. Spending years d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Digger's POV)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Digger's POV)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Digger's POV)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Digger's POV)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Digger's POV)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Arctic Storm

Chapter 5 (Digger's POV)

4.3K 169 6
By LillianneYoung

Edited ~

I watch the beauty as she throws the shot back like a seasoned pro, my mind then registers her words. Of course you're taken. My ball clenches as all fantasies come to a screeching halt. In my head, at the end of the night I imagined her and I tangled in my sheets stark bullock naked. Cruel. "Ahh, so you're the one that had the town up in chatter about marriage," leaning back I struggle to control the desires that send blood down south making my jeans very uncomfortable.

"Not anymore, I dumped his lying ass in front of the audience of people he just had to have at our wedding," she scoffs, taking a sip of her drink in the process. "Serves him right," her voice breaks into the cold shower I had attempted to force down south. Oh, you don't say? Grinning, the thoughts slam back full frontal, dirtier than ever as my eyes undress her in her pristine dress. I wonder how often she dresses up?

"I like hearing that you're up on the market again," I admit watching as her soft, sweet brown eyes turn on me with a fire in them that'll burn a sinner. She's a gem in the rough, no doubt about it. She knows she's trouble; I like that, a lot.

"I think that's gonna work in my favor, Cowboy," her nickname for me makes me chuckle. It's new, but hell, coming from her mouth, I'll let her call me just about anything.

"Don't worry little lady, I'll make sure it works in your favor," I promise her with a wink as a grin comes to her face that makes my blood boil. Dakota takes another hearty sip of her drink, clearly enjoying the whiskey. I do have to admit that Kickstand can make a damn fine drink.

"Tell me about yourself, what do you do?" She leans against the bar looking up at me in a relaxed tigress fashion, watching from under her lashes like a seductress.

"I'm a mechanic in the shop and the club's enforcer; jack of all trades really." Dakota glances towards my hands before grabbing my right one to scrutinize it. Her fingers trace over mine, her hand has soft spots, but much like mine work hardened calluses as well. "What do you do? I know you were a Marine."

Dakota gives a sultry laugh, tipping her head back with a slight nod in answer. "I was a Marine, but my family owns the O'Kane's Ranch. I work training horses and in general management of the ranch." As if you couldn't be more interesting.

"I heard you horse people are crazy; that true?" She smiles before giving a wink over the rim of her glass as she sips her drink.

"We are slammed packed full of crazy- that's what keeps things interesting," she pauses with a seductive grin, her lashes fluttering. "It takes a special kind of crazy to keep me in line." My jeans tighten as I watch her. I like a woman who can tell you she's crazy- unashamed sort of crazy.

"If you don't mind me asking, what did you do for the Military?" She gives an easy smile before she shrugs.

"I worked FORECON- Marine Force Reconnaissance," she corrects herself. That's impressive. I don't know much about the Core, but I do know they are a bunch of jugheads, a force to be reckoned with.

"Impressive, how long have you been out?" She turns her face away, downing the rest of her drink in one swallow, a cold, dead look appears in her eyes.

"I got an honorable discharge six months ago, been home two almost three months now," she answers formally as she turns towards me. She mentioned medical earlier- was she in the hospital? Dakota licks her lips as a song comes on and forces a smile. "I didn't come here to talk, how about we get a feel for eachother? I like this song." I laugh as I listen to the song closely, recognizing it as Cowboy by Kid Rock.

"I'm not a dancer little lady." She rolls her eyes with a soft laugh and a grin.

"What, are you Lee Bryce now? Don't worry Cowboy, this is a real easy dance. You'll find your place real soon," she grabs my hand and pulls me towards the dance floor, tugging me into her to sway with me.

"Who the hell is Lee Bryce?" I chuckle as my arms drag her thick body to mine. Never have I ever met a woman built like her. Thick curves and a tight body, it's clear she's fit with the curves of a woman, just the way God intended her to be. Gliding my hand down her body I palm her rear, pulling her tighter to the lines of my body wanting her to know all she's doing to me. Dakota laughs as her hips rock against mine, dancing to the song in a dance as old as time.

"A musician, damn, Cowboy you need to open your ears to some good music." My mind is in an entirely different place than her words as she presses her body into mine, causing me to see stares at the sparks flying into my bloodstream. Tonight's gonna go down with an explosion.

"I'll let you show me some good music, how does that sound?" I'm not sure what idiot is in control of the music, but I could've taken their head off at the swift change in songs to Candy Shop by 50 Cent. What are we- oh hell. She takes the thought out of my head as she spins in my arms moving like a pro as her hips press into mine and all sense of reason is out of my head. I better be the only one she dances against tonight.

"Mhmm, it'll have to be later, I have much more important business on my mind," she admits as she tilts her head back against my chest, eyes closed, focused on herself and me. I hope. A waitress passes by with a tray of cold beers and I steal one earning a brief and polite smile from her as she moves through the throng of people. I enjoy the warm woman in my arms and the cold liquid past my lips before it's stolen from me. I watch Dakota as she stares at me over her shoulder as she takes a healthy sip of the iced beverage. "I hope you don't mind Cowboy." I can't stop myself as I bend down and capture her lips with a groan at the flavor of her and the beer.

Pure heaven. "I have a feeling we'll be sharing more later tonight," I chuckle against her lips, enjoying the smile I'm met with. She turns in my arms, wrapping her arms around me, my beer rests against the back of my neck in a tease that has my blood pulsing.

"Hopefully it's not too late, I don't think I can wait all night Cowboy." I know I sure as hell ain't gonna wait all that much longer. The pressure of my zipper against my cock is making my head ready to explode. The things I want to do to you little lady would make a sinner blush.

"I don't plan on making you wait much longer." As if I'm being taunted, I hear You Shook me all Night Long by AC/DC come on. "I think we should take this as a sign and head back to my room- I want to get a head start," I murmur against her lips, earning a laugh as she takes another sip of beer offering me the rest of it.

"Lead the way Cowboy, I'm yours for the night." I don't wait a second more as I wrap an arm around her waist and lead her out the side door of the bar. Lucky to have the apartment above the garage, I lead her into the garage before up the flight of stairs and let her in first.

"Want another beer?" She looks around briefly before her eyes connect with mine, eyes dancing with desires as she grins.

"How about we crack one open after we've released the tension," she pouts a tempting sight as she plays with the low neckline. "I'm feeling awfully wound up," her voice sounds like a seductive purr to my ears that makes me cross to her in a few steps to drag her against me, kissing her hotly. Pressing her into the wall I hike her leg up to my hip, her dress rolling up to her hips to expose the treasure that lies beneath.

"Only if I can work you first." I roll the dress up the rest of the way past her lips as I capture her lips, my hands trailing down over her hips. Struck by the difference of her soft skin and the dainty lace thong she's wearing. Does she wear them daily? She moans as my knuckle teases her through the damp fabric.

"I hope you don't plan on taking it all nice and slow Cowboy, I don't think it'd be nice to keep me waiting on you," she gasps, moaning, the sound sultry to my ears as blood thrums through my body. I hook one finger into her thong tugging upwards to tease the living daylights out of her, she releases a sharp moan, the sound shifts to a whimper. She's so damn sexy. Kissing down her throat I nip at her pulse.

"I never said I was nice little lady, I sure as hell don't plan on playing fair tonight." She moans as her hips roll into mine, making a silent plea. Her hands work to undo my jeans and beneath my boxers, freeing me from the painful imprisonment. I groan at the rush of cool air at my hot tip.

"Good- I don't play fair, I want dirty," She moans in my ear as her other hand threads into my hair tugging at the strands. My fingers slip into her sex feeling the hot clenching muscles petal open, a hot silky sheath.

"I think you need to take a seat for this next part, Cowboy," she breathes into my ear as she unhooks her leg with an impatient hurried stare, passion heats her cheeks. She pushes me back towards the couch with a devilish glint as I fall onto the sofa to stare up at the sight of sin she's granted me with. Her dress shoved up to her midsection as her arms slipped from her sleeves pushing them down to meet.

"Really?" I question watching as she makes quick work of her bra moving to the couch to straddle me, her heels a delicate and stark difference to the powerful ink on her body. Saint and sinner all in one. My hands find her waist, dragging her to me as she leans to my chest, her breasts a temptation too strong for my will power, I take the hefty weight into my hand, teasing the ridged peaks before sucking them into my mouth listening to the pleading groans.

Her fingers thread into my hair, pulling in harsh tugs, each in response to my mouth and fingers. "Cowboy," she groans as her hips dance, hands on my member teasing me to a swollen sword that makes me want to explode in her caresses, both hard and soft, fast and slow.

"Yeah-" I breathe against her breasts, changing to the twin to give it equal love as she uses me to tease herself, my eyes cross at the pleasure that borders on pain.

"I need a ride- hard, fast, deep, all-" she releases a soft moan as I bite her nipple, my hands thread into her hair, tugging the ends to arch into me more.

"Really? Do you want it rough little lady?" The idea sends blood pulsing as I move her thong to the side, teasing the engorged bud in slow, circular motions, she gasps, lowering herself down as I push her back up with a grin. Oh sanity won't be with me much longer.

"Don't threaten me with a good time Cowboy," she moans softly as her hips roll into my thumb trying to get me to add more pressure to her body. The heat radiating from her sex makes me groan at the need of her body. God, I can't wait to feel your hot body on mine.

"It ain't a threat little lady- it's a promise, one I damn well intend on keeping," I grunt as she lowers closer to my swollen head, her heat searing me to no end.

"Cowboy-" she groans at the first inch, holding still as she gasps softly, her eyes burning into mine with a small sexy seductress smirk. "Shut up and fuck me already." Don't need to tell me twice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.5K 28
Soul Reapers MC #1 Bear is an enforcer for the Soul Reapers Motorcycle club. With a heart of steel, his alligence is to the club. He does whatever it...
355K 15.8K 35
"Look, Toni. Not everyone who comes into your life is there just to use you. Some people are there because they really do care about you" Erik's calm...
126K 4.7K 65
Peyton Grimes doesn't have a good relationship with her father. When she was 5 years old he left her mother for some young and flashy flight attenda...
201K 10.8K 31
✽+†+✽ Cowboy Mine ✽+†+✽ +†+ Beau Blanton is well known and respected in the rodeo community and co-owner of the 3B Ranch in Montana. After the notif...