Neko Ghoul

Per UrOrdinaryGirlx

He found a cat outside his door. But it wasn't just a cat. Find out what trouble these two get themselves int... Més

Hi kaneki
HUH??
a ghoul?...
Sassy
Rize
cafe
school
School (p2)
P.E
Promise
oh no...
Shopping
flesh
feelings
Mrs. KamiShiro
Scared
A normal day
panic
They know
UPDATE
the battle between beast and human (sorta)

Mums Home

342 11 6
Per UrOrdinaryGirlx

Kaneki had stopped crying not too long ago. He had fallen back asleep on Hides chest. And Hide had layed him back on the bed and placed the blanket back over him as Kaneki slept quietly. A few dry tears remind on his face, so Hide had gone into the bathroom to grab a warm flannel before wiping his cheek lightly.

Hide had made his way downstairs after making sure Kaneki was sleeping comfortably and decided to make some food for when his mum comes home.

He pulled out his phone and flicked through his songs so he can dance a little and sing along whilst making the food. Just to make sure he doesn't get bored y'know.

He finally found the song that had been stuck in his head since it came out not too long ago.

Strawberry Lipstick by YUNGBLUD

He pressed play on his phone and started to take out all the ingredients that he needed to make food for his mother. One of his most favourite people in the world.

"So take it easy, take it easy, take it easy giiirl..." Hide sung quietly whilst frying the rice in the pan. He decided he would make fried rice with chopped up hot dogs and veg in it.

"Take it easy, take it easy on me..." Hide started to sway his head back and forth holding the spatula in his hand.

Hide held the peice of equipment up to his lips using it as a microphone as he sang rather loudly "I know your sooo hard to pleaaasseee~~ so take it easy take it easy on meee!!" Hide had a wide smile plastered across his face as he sung with all his heart.

He wasnt that bad at singing, he was just never that confident about it so he never really got any better. And he never really tried to hit those high notes, just in case his voice decided to crack or something. He didnt want to hear that.

"You can have it all!! If you dont take my heeaaarrrtt~~!" Hide was now singing without a care in the world but what he hadn't noticed is that Kaneki was watching him from by the steps, smiling widely as he watched Hide have fun.

"You can have it aalll! If you, you take it easy take it easy on mee! You take it easy take it easy on meee...." Hide had sung the finally few words before catching his breath as the song finished.

Kaneki started to clap rather loudly in the background which caused Hide to jump a mile.

"GAH!" Hide held his hand on his chest.

Kaneki was grinning brightly.

"H-how long have you been there?" Hide asked, scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"A while" Kaneki said happily.

Hide sulked a little bit and turned back around to the frying pan.

"Don't tell anyone about this ok?" Hide said sighing.

"Tell anyone what?"

A female voice had emerged from the front door. It was a calming voice that was on the higher pitched side.

Hide flung around and a smile took over.

"Mum!" Hide abandoned the food and ran over to his mum grabbing her in a tight hold. Almost looking like he was about to Rugby takle her.

Kaneki quickly hid by the sofa, only just being able to see the top of his head.

"I'm back!" Hides mum said hugging him back, messing up his hair.

Hides mum was tall with the same brown that faded into ginger hair, all though it wasnt messy like Hides. She had bright brown eyes that almost looked like honey and she had sun kissed skin. It look so soft to the touch.

"AH THE FOOD!" Hide let go of his mum and sprinted back over to the fried rice he was making. He sighed in relief when he realised he hadn't burned it.

Hides mum had seen the white blob by her couch and slowly made her way towards it.

"Hello" She said suddenly.

Kaneki jumped and fell back a bit.

Hides mum giggled as she leaned over to take a look at the boy.

"You must be Kaneki I'm guessing?" She said with a bright smile.

Kaneki nodded slowly. His eyebrows scrunched like he was in trouble.

"I'm Hides mum, well you probably figured that out by now" she laughed. "Call me Sayuki" she said holding out a hand.

Kaneki stared at it, not knowing whether to take it or not. Sayuki sighed and walked over to him, grabbing his arm and placing his hand in hers. Before holding it tight and pulling him up.

Kaneki didn't say anything, he just looked at her.

"Not much of a talker then?" She asked turning to Hide looking for an answer.

"Nah not at first, he'll open up later though, dont worry" Hide said pouring the rice into three bowls, each accompanied with a glass of Cherry Pepsi.

Sayuki smiled at Kaneki before making her way over to Hide.

"Damn that smells lush" She said, taking a small chopped up hot dog from one of the bowls.

Before she could eat it Hide smacked her wrist. "Hey! Not yet god..." Hide scolded her, almost like he's the parent and she's the teen.

She pouted and waddled over to the sofa sulking. Poking her tounge out as she plopped down and mumbling "meanie" at Hide.

Kaneki giggled a bit.

Sayuki shot up and looked at Kaneki. Grinning from ear to ear.

"He has a voice!" She chuckled fling her arms in the air.

"Mum stop your probably scaring him" Hide sighed bringing a tray of the bowls and drinks over to the table before placing them down.

"I am not!" She whined like a child. She looked at Kaneki a gave him a small smile. "You can stay here as long as you like, even live here if you want. We'll be here" she said softly.

Hide heard her and cursed to himself 'shit' he hadn't told Kaneki what he said yet but to his luck Kaneki nodded and smiled back at her.

"Hey Kaneki?" Hide said turning his head.

Kaneki looked at Hide, still a bit uncomfortable to answer.

"Come here a sec" Hide said waving his hand towards him.

Kaneki trotted over and stood next to Hide.

"Can you eat these?" Hide said, pointing at the rice and veg. He knows he can eat Hot dogs, since Kaneki had tried one during their time at school. Kaneki shrugged his shoulders, earning a look from Hide. "I guess you just gotta try it then..." He sighed.

"Mhm" Kaneki hummed.

"Oh and..." Hide looked back at his mum who was fixated on the TV in front of her. He whispered, "...I told my mum that you ran away becuase of family issues...I didn't tell her that... you're a neko, y'know"

Kaneki made a 'o' with his mouth before nodding understandably.

Hide smiled at him before turning back to his mum.

"Mum, com'yer foods ready" Hide said taking the tray back to the kitchen.

"Yes!" Sayuki jumped up from the sofa and skipped over to the table. She pulled out a chair and sat down putting a thumbs up to Hide.

Hide sent one back.

Kaneki looked back and forth at them, confused.

Sayuki looked at Kaneki and gave him a thumbs up too.

Kaneki looked at his hand, curled his fingers and raised his thumbs. He stuck out his arm excitedly, grinning at Sayuki.

Sayuki gasp before giggling. "You're adorable!" She squeaked.

Hides heart beated slightly fast hearing his mother say those words.

"Hey Hide, this ones a ca-" Sayuki was cut off by Hide running over and covering her mouth.

Sayuki started to scream into Hides hand before having the bright idea to bite it.

"HEY OW! THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR??!!" Hide shouted shaking his hand.

"FIRST YOU WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE MISTER!" Sayuki said pointing at Hide.

Hide glared at his mum. He looked like he was about to hisss at her.

"And I was just going to say you got a good one!" Sayuki crossed her arms and looked the other way.

"For God's sake mum, we're not a thing!" Hide said poking her shoulder.

Sayuki turned to look back at Hide, wide eyed.

"Wait, you're not?" She said embarrassed.

"N-no!" Hide stuttered, his facing staring to heat up.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" Sayuki said waving her hands around.

Kaneki didnt know what they ment by 'a thing' so he just stood there listening to the two bicker.

Hide sighed and sat down by their table for 6.

They have a larger table becuase Hides dad used to also live with them along with Hides cousin.

His cousin used to live with them becuase his parents weren't...good parents. Jamie, Hides cousin, is from his dads side and Hide could tell why. Him and Hides dad had moved out after Sayuki and his father got in an argument about Hide. It still pains him that it drove them apart. But Hide never liked his father, he treated Hide more like a kid from a school across the street rather than his son. Sayuki also thought that. But they're happier now, so it's all good.

Kaneki sat beside Hide and picked up a fork. He had never used a spoon before so he didnt know what to do with it.

"A fork?" Sayuki questioned.

Kaneki put the fork back down and his hand hovered over the cutlery.

'Why is there even a fork here if I don't use it? '

Kaneki panicked a little before Hide picked up the spoon and handed it to Kaneki.

"Use this" Hide said softly.

"O-ok..." Kaneki took the spoon holding it in a fist like hold.

Sayuki squinted at Kaneki trying to figure out why he didnt know how to use a spoon but she just shook it off.

Kaneki shoved the spoon into the bowl and scooped up some of the fried rice. He plopped it into his mouth. Waiting a while making sure that the rice was good for him. Hide watched closely just in case something did happen. Sayuki just stared at them.

A giant smile spread across kanekis face, his eyes lit up like he just saw a giant pot of gold.

"Its so GOOD!!" Kaneki cheered making a fist with his hands and bring them to his chest.

"I KNOW RIGHT?!!" Sayuki cheered back.

"Wait wha-" Hide was cut off by Kaneki.

"YEAH ITS DELICIOUS!!" He said swinging his legs that dangled off the chair and shoving another spoon full in his mouth.

"WAIT DONT EAT IT TOO FAST YOU GOTTA SAVOUR IT!!" Sayuki said in a panic to keep the food as long as possible.

Kaneki looked at Sayuki and nodded passionately, dropping the spoon back into the bowl and chewing his food slowly.

Hide looked at the two with a blank expression. Sayuki looked back at Hide, poked out her tounge and threw up a peace sign at him.

Kaneki smiled like a child on Christmas morning.

'Has he really never eaten food like this before? I make him food everyday but I never get this sort of reaction...I should make this more often then' Hide smiled to himself making sure that Sayuki and Kaneki wont see.

They all ate there food, kaneki getting more and more comfortable almost as comfortable as he was when it was just the two together. Hides mum talked none stop about her boss trying to get her to stay longer on her business trip since she was one of the best employees he has.

Hide had finished before the other two as they felt the need to keep the food as long as possible, even though Hide could make it anytime they wanted. It felt nice though. He felt appreciated.

Hide smiled again for what felt like the hundredth time today. He seemed to be smiling a lot more since Kaneki came into his life. He liked it. And he wanted to keep smiling, for him.

Thank you Kaneki...

☆☆☆☆

wOaH another chapter??? I wanted to make 2 today to make up for the time I spent not doing it. Once again tysm for all the votes and reads, you guys really do have my heart ❤

See you in the next chapter!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.9K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
3.8K 129 10
This is a fanfiction for the Ouran High School Host Club. I am going to write this as a yaoi (meaning boy x boy, don't like, don't read). What I am c...
135K 5.9K 60
Many things were hidden from him, there was so much he didn't know about his life and so much he didn't bother to question. But that all changed in o...
122K 4.1K 17
Everybody likes him. Katsuki likes him too. He never denied that. He just never showed it because he knew that Todoroki would never ever want him. No...